[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iberians ruined the new world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: European admixture new world.png (335KB, 1785x2583px) Image search: [Google]
European admixture new world.png
335KB, 1785x2583px
Why the fuck did these subhuman brown Iberians decide to race mix with all the natives they come across?

I just came back from a trick to Brazil and holy shit is that place a fucking disaster. Iberians ruined the new world by racemixing with the natives instead of removing them like the Anglos did. The Anglos made the mistake of bringing in African slaves but Iberians did that too. IBERIANS NEED TO PAY FOR THIS. All of your former colonies are garbage because instead of killing off the injuns and subhuman natives you fucked them all and created a bunch of bastard races. The anglos fucked up America by bringing in niggers but at least we were smart enough to get rid of the native problem
>>
>the eternal Iberian will ignore this
>>
>>138230935
because it was much easier to make colonies that way
less native uprisings
less maintenance for armies needed
=
more $$$
>>
File: 1501680219285.png (212KB, 451x370px) Image search: [Google]
1501680219285.png
212KB, 451x370px
>Implying we care about that
;^)
>>
>>138232618
You could have created much better countries though. You got your gold and spread catholicism but then left all these countries to become bastions of subhumans

WHY?
>>
>>138230935
The initial spaniards in the new world, being conquistadors and all, were men exclusively. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that soon they'll be sticking their dicks in good-looking indians and have a first batch of mestizos.
>>
>>138232518
But how come Iberians didn't want to make new countries of their own for their people?

Anglos spread out and refused to mix with others because they wanted to make new homelands for their people
>>
>>138230935
Holy crap look the south of U R GAY
>>
>>138233810
Uruguay is technically the most European place in the new world. Next to New England and the Midwest
>>
>>138234399
i didn't know shit about America in general. I guess i'm a fucking ignorant
>>
>>138234838
It's ok even many Americans don't know much about their country

I doubt many Brazilians or Chileans know shit about their nations history either
>>
arrr
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.