[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just feel totally isolated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 38

File: 1490576556954.png (178KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
1490576556954.png
178KB, 573x495px
I feel like the SJWs and leftists have achieved total victory at this point. Whenever I talk about politics pretty much anywhere - not even explicit pro-white politics, just making what I see as pretty moderate statements about the rising dangers of Marxism and extreme feminism - I get told "go back to /pol/", that I'm "delusional", etc. The only place I can find people who agree with my views is on /pol/ and a couple other explicitly right-wing forums. I can't even chalk it up to a conspiracy at this point. It seems like the left has genuinely won the hearts and minds of the normies.

I don't understand why there are so few people who share my views. I can pretend to be an SJW if I have to in order to avoid getting gulag'd, but I can never stop making myself believe that free speech is good and total equality at all costs is wrong. It's not who I am.

Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>It seems like the left has genuinely won the hearts and minds of the normies

Because the Right doesn't have the interests of the general public in mind. Offered the choice between "Have a better life" or "Continue under the right-wing governments you've been struggling under for decades", you really can't understand why people choose the left?
>>
>>138227829
The economy is barely in our national conversation right now. It's all about punching Nazis and firing people because they believe men and women have different brains. That's what the left is selling right now and that's what people want. It's about cultural issues.

Also Trump got elected partially on a platform of bringing manufacturing jobs back.
>>
>>138228184

The people fighting the Nazis are those the Nazis would want to exterminate. It's an act of self-defense.

As for bringing manufacturing jobs back, it was a lie. Every single independent economist agreed it was a lie, but people wanted to believe the lie.
>>
>>138228451
>The people fighting the Nazis are those the Nazis would want to exterminate.
Oh fuck off, there was probably no one at that rally who wanted to exterminate anyone. That's just a lie concocted by leftists who don't want people to listen to what white nationalists actually have to say.
>>
>>138228625

History backs up the view that white nationalists are in favour of genocide. War fought over it and everything.
>>
>>138228733

History also says communism is one of the most harmful systems ever devised.
>>
>>138227829
>>138228451
This idiot right here is a perfect example of the swing communists have taken since realizing any sane American wouldn't buy their economic argument. Now, they have switched to getting all of the pampered bourgeois urbanites on their side in fighting for stupid meaningless campaigns of social justice equality. These stupid white people don't realize that they're going to be on the chopping block if the people they are fighting for gain power. It's like a bunch of Slavs overthrowing their government to put in place someone aligned with Hitler during WW2. You're just fighting for your own death at this point.
>>
At least we've got each other
>>
>>138229163

>These stupid white people don't realize that they're going to be on the chopping block if the people they are fighting for gain power

Every fascist on /pol/ would be wise to listen to that argument too.
>>
>>138227829

this is so true.

One side: Health care for all! equality for all!

Other side: Lets keep giving money to the rich, going to more wars, and scapegoating minorities
>>
It is clear now that Unite the Right was an unmitigated disaster for the alt-right.

Maybe if you all had pushed back against larping Nazis then thing would not have went down the way it did.
>>
>>138227580

You need to get offline and form your right wing tribe in the real world. Have a pint with another anon, get a book club/pool party going.
Your isolation is an illusion their paid propagandists are working hard to cast on you. There are millions of us.
>>
>>138228733
>Ukraine (Holodomor)
>Jews
>Yezhovshchina
>Mongolia
>Buddhists
>Chinese land reforms
>Great Leap Forward
>Pol Pot
>Bulgaria
>East Germany
>Ethiopia
>Hungary
>Afghanistan
>Tibet

Oh yeah, the numerous communist regimes that are employed in the fight for social justice throughout history are totally free of blood on their hands as well.

Who are the white nationalists from history? Please say Hitler so I can laugh at you some more.
>>
>>138229863

As someone who grew up in the former DDR, I'd fucking love to hear you explain what was terrible about it.
>>
File: 1499816778432s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499816778432s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>
>>138229378
>Every fascist on /pol/ would be wise to listen to that argument too.
I'm not arguing against that, the people arguing in favor of Nazism and fascism on here are just as uneducated on their ideologies as the communists and anti-fascists are of theirs'.
>>
File: hxoQCww.png (2MB, 2036x619px) Image search: [Google]
hxoQCww.png
2MB, 2036x619px
>>138229385
> Lets keep giving money to the rich
My money keeps getting given to lazy fucks.
>going to more wars
Because every other war except for the invasion of Iraq was done by the GOP. "What is Vietnam?"
>scapegoating minorities
Because when 13% of the population causes the majority of the crime in the country, that isn't seen as a problem.
>>
>>138229081
>>138229863
>Drawing a completely false dichotomy between White Nationalism and Communism
W E W. The vast majority of normal Americans are opposed to both.
>>
File: 1502603590313s.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1502603590313s.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
I feel like the SJWs and leftists have achieved total victory at this point. Whenever I talk about politics pretty much anywhere - not even explicit pro-white politics, just making what I see as pretty moderate statements about the rising dangers of Marxism and extreme feminism - I get told "go back to /pol/", that I'm "delusional", etc. The only place I can find people who agree with my views is on /pol/ and a couple other explicitly right-wing forums. I can't even chalk it up to a conspiracy at this point. It seems like the left has genuinely won the hearts and minds of the normies.

I don't understand why there are so few people who share my views. I can pretend to be an SJW if I have to in order to avoid getting gulag'd, but I can never stop making myself believe that free speech is good and total equality at all costs is wrong. It's not who I am.

Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
File: E2B10AF.jpg (41KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
E2B10AF.jpg
41KB, 600x449px
>>138227580
I feel I am paddling in the middle of a glass-flat ocean, no land in sight, with an anchor tied to my leg and I am ready to stop trying to tread.
>>
>>138229385
>hello, 2003 Bush Era politics called
>>
>>138230259

man when i was younger and a /b/ tard i saw nothing wrong with proclaiming that a world without niggers and shitskins would be ideal and totally achieveable.
Nowadays people think im totally fucked up so they wont even bother discussing that with me.

>i live with no regrets
>>
File: bezmenov.jpg (1MB, 2770x778px) Image search: [Google]
bezmenov.jpg
1MB, 2770x778px
>>138227580
they have conducted a worldwide mass mindrape

the average person is so far from reality
>>
>>138230259
>>138230699

replying to you because you're cute anon.
forgot to remove numbers on the small reply menu
>>
>>138230259
nearly every war in American History was started by Democrats, because until the Bush Era, and only the Bush Era, Republicans have been the anti-war party. Bush became a warmonger because neoconservatives were literally Jewish Trotskyists that believe in world revolution, just with conservatism.
>>
>>138228733
HAHA SAYS THE COMMIE. Every major genocide was by lefties and mostly communis leaders. Suck it you fucking loser. If everyone is a winner then nobody is.
>>
That's because they control the narrative but much like the election they will lose.
>>
>>138230811
This is 100% projection. The rapist is calling someone else the real rapist
>>
>>138227580
If you're getting told to "go back to /pol/" it's not because people necessarily disagree with your views but because no one wants to to see countless "DA JOOOS!" threads when they're just trying to discuss tv/sports/music etc.
>>
>>138230131
When you have to build a wall to keep people from defecting across the border to the non-communist side, you're running a shit society.
When you unite the country after almost 50 years of being divided, and the communist side is much further behind the non-communist side even to this very day some 20+ years later, you know you ran a horrible country.
Your country resorted to using one of the most brutal secret polices in history to kidnap, torture, and murder anyone who even slightly disagreed with such a great ideology. Maybe it was better than Nazi Germany for a lot of people, but being the smartest person in a special ed class isn't an accomplishment.
>>
>>138227580
>I feel like the SJWs and leftists have achieved total victory at this point
Fuck no man. I'm a right wing Canadian. I've gone through political isolation, and now there's more ppl like me than ever before.
This is the good times man.
>Whenever I talk about politics pretty much anywhere - not even explicit pro-white politics, just making what I see as pretty moderate statements about the rising dangers of Marxism and extreme feminism
Working, paying taxes and having babies changes that, so in a few years, you won't hear it as much my young friend.
>>
>>138230821
and also to add, the precursor parties to Republicans, were all anti-war as well. (Whig, and know-nothing etc) And today, Trump is anti-war, with democrats being pro-war. Just with a brief blip with Neo-Trotskyist Bush Presidency.
>>
>>138230364
Different ideologies, same means to achieving a nation run by said ideology. Neither are peaceful.
>>
>>138230821
That's my point.
>>
File: glowinthedark.jpg (371KB, 715x958px) Image search: [Google]
glowinthedark.jpg
371KB, 715x958px
>>138230962
yes and 2+2=5
>>
>>138227580
>totally not a discord coordinated concern troll circlejerk

Normies don't give a fuck about the alt left or alt right. It's like you think people will just forget the last 2 years. It's not the first time we've seen a propaganda wave.

Optics
>>
File: IMG_1862.png (246KB, 1912x2916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1862.png
246KB, 1912x2916px
ITT: idiots responding to a try-hard demoralization thread
>>
>>138227580
People are just afraid to say anything, the sjw agenda only wins by default, stick to your guns more people agree with you than you can imagine they are just waiting for someone brave enough to say it. Stand your ground good people will respect and admire you for it bad people hate you anyway, look after your health, project self confidence and never ever back down.
>>
File: trump retards.jpg (72KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
trump retards.jpg
72KB, 960x686px
>>138227580
Good. Nazis deserve to be bullied.
>>
>>138227580
you are not alone brother. there is ALOT more people out there with your beliefs.. It is just the MSM media has domaited the airwaves w/ lies and make it out like no one likes "our" way of thinking and we are a fringe. Which we are the normal ones and they are the outliers. Keep up the good fight brother!
>>
File: x.jpg (67KB, 498x300px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
67KB, 498x300px
>>138227580
Just remember him for a while.
>>
>>138227829
There hasn't been a right-wing government in the West in the last 50 years.
>>
So many fucking shills
>>
>>138231678
BTFO leaf! No enjoy your diversity!
>>
File: 1687687678687.jpg (42KB, 546x449px) Image search: [Google]
1687687678687.jpg
42KB, 546x449px
>>138231497
I actually think they are that retarded though.They only listen to what they have to say.Pic related is the average communist.
>>
>>138230131
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>138227580
concern shill thread
>>
daily reminder that there is a legitimate psychological warfare attack on /pol/.

don't let your memes be dreams.
>>
File: spurdo.png (3KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
3KB, 528x404px
night is niggerest before dawn cums 8=====D~~ fugging ur butt :DDDDDDD
>>
>>138227580
What you're seeing is the beginning of the death rattle of the left. They are losing elections. They can't raise money. They can get their hardcore morons to walk up and down some streets chanting shit that only alerts others to how stupid they are.

Stop falling for the propaganda. We have a fight on our hands, but we're winning where it counts.
>>
File: 19898798.jpg (31KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
19898798.jpg
31KB, 480x740px
>>138232075
>>
>>138227580

Nice concern trolling. Sage. I'm openly right-wing and have never had a problem with it at work, socially, or around family aside from one sister who's a shrink getting butthurt because I made fun of some of her clients "crying" after election day.
>>
>>138229775
I agree, we need to have more IRL meetups as well as offline communications given the purge of right wing sites/people. They're starting with the low hanging fruit like Daily Stormer but it will continue until the only "right wing" sites are National Review and Weekly Stndard.
>>
>>138231961
This!!! we are under attack by (((them))) .. We laugh at there pathetic attempts! DEY ill NOT DIVIDE US ,... DINDU
>>
>>138227580
Unfortunately there will probably be a catastrophic event that will force people to re-think the way they suppress freedom of speech and thought. Until then most people are not affected by this political environment.
>>
white nationalists basically lose on demographics
>>
kys faggot.
>>
>>138231350
Basically this. Normies are scenery in the grand theatre of political optics. They'll virtue signal with the leftists in between episodes of Fuller House for the (You)'s but ultimately don't really care. All they care about is whatever gets them to the next season of Survivor.

That's why the left is winning with the media but losing so hard when it comes to the actual votes that matter. They kept publishing all those shit polls in the rust belt and were completely shocked when the fake polls didn't cause Trump to lose the rust belt. The left worships political theatre. That's why they conflate everything to Harry Potter and publish questionable studies. But the only theatre the average person really cares about is the theatre of Netflix.
>>
>>138227580
God you are a fucking fag. No they are not winning they will as always overreact, and it will swing back our way
>>
>>138232354
>>138232354
we don't need much to conquer nigga! Its in our blood.
>>
File: Propaganda.jpg (573KB, 857x706px) Image search: [Google]
Propaganda.jpg
573KB, 857x706px
>>138227580
Resist the jew demoralization tactics. They are deliberately suppressing the amount of anger that is growing against the leftist lies so you think that you are in some losing minority.

The jew is desperate. They know now that if they let up for even a moment, if the conditioning breaks, the ovens will be lit once more.
>>
>>138232220
I'm very concerned, but I'm not a troll. I had dreams about being an artist and expressing my political activism through my art. That's looking increasingly untenable and dangerous though. It really does feel like I'm on the "wrong side of history" and that I'll have to rethink a lot of things.

You're lucky you can express your views at work. Everyone at my job was in hysterics the day Trump won. No way I could have expressed support for Trump in that environment.

I do have some friends and family who share my views, but that's nothing compared to the tidal wave of leftists.
>>
>>138227580
Remember that 50+ million people voted for Trump and 15+ million people voted to leave the EU.

That's 65 million people with similar ideals.

Maybe they're not as extreme as yours, but by God do they hate political correctness as much as you do.

Have faith, brother.
>>
>>138227580
i made a parody of twitter of google based on mgs2 (did a shit job) but i got an unironic like from an oblivious corporatist not getting i was criticizing information control https://twitter.com/GW_AI_S3/status/898974111367671808
>>
People are afraid of confrontation, so either you're a basic bitch or you aren't authentic about your views.

I'm openly rightwing and belgian cucks sit and weep when they talk politics and I disagree

95% of the people have no real opinion on the matter, 5% deserves a helicopter ride. Fuck em all
>>
Just watch it devolve into hell, you cant do anything about it. But the proof will soon be in the pudding.
>>
>>138227580
>I get told "go back to /pol/"
>implying IRL
You get told go back to /pol/ on the rest of this website because it is what it is, but that has no correlation to the real world
>>
File: 1501650458415.png (128KB, 912x869px) Image search: [Google]
1501650458415.png
128KB, 912x869px
>>138233010
Most people are just NPCs these days.
>>
>>138227580
This, new guys, is what a demoralization shill looks like
>>
>>138227580
The left is for progress. The right is for regression. That is why the left always wins.

That being said, I relate more to the right because it's full of losers, and I'm a loser.

Kinda sucks.
>>
>>138233304
>progress
>off a cliff
>>
>>138233382
I don't seem to understand, anon.
>>
>>138227829
Holy shit you're a fucking faggot dude, just wanted to let you know
>>
>>138227829
Being brainwashed isnt choosing...
>>
>>138230131
Read the Gulag Archipelago
>>
>>138227829
implying the left hasn't been in control for 50 years. they are finally losing and whining and tantruming because of it
>>
File: Disgusting .jpg (27KB, 261x380px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting .jpg
27KB, 261x380px
>>138233304
>Left
>Progress
Nice trolling, man. I wish you experienced this "progress" created by left-wing policies just like people of my country did
>>
>>138233807
I, like the OP, am clearly talking about USA.
>>
>>138229163
Orwell Animal Farm

I urge you lefties to read it too, you can see what your "revolution" is going to do for you

the rise of the idiots
>>
Western Civilisation is on the brink of collapse anyways, so who cares?

Even if there is a 'winner' they're inheriting a country which is bitterly divided, $20tn in debt, with an economy run by crony capitalists. On top of that the USA has low birthrates, low civic engagement, rampant degeneracy and a corrupted fourth estate (media) which is widely dis-trusted by the public.

It doesn't matter. None of it matters.

https://jotmonline.com/tag/life-cycle-of-an-empire/
>>
Why support someone that wants me dead because his country ruined mine, and made me be born in a foreign country because of how stabilised my homeland became? You think I wanted to be here?
This is the main reason why your ideology will never ever gain any supporters apart from shitposters and people who lost out on life because of their own slothfulness.
>>
>>138229378
you can make stupid goys believe anything, there is no limit to their capacity for being dupes
>>
I don't even agree with ethnonationalist or white nationalist shit but I realize antifa/co. are blatantly anti white and the bias does exist in the media.

Your movement should advocate for white rights instead of an exclusively white nation, this will get you more support. If you're going to play the idpol game, play it safe.
>>
>>138227580
It's just the media echo chamber

People just repeat what they see on TV, which is 99% leftist propaganda
>>
File: 1486258969861.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1486258969861.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>138227580

Things will continue to get worse.

The solution is to stop with the city rallies. We know that is the seat of kike liberal power. The mid and southwestern states need militarized groups. Militias that are funded, close knit, and have means of communicating with each other.

Not for now, but for when the shit hits the fan, which it surely will. When that happens, these groups will be the resistance.

It can't form after things begin. It has to start now.
>>
>>138233304
>progress means turning the US into Africa

Leftists are truly delusional
>>
File: CNN1.jpg (922KB, 432x559px) Image search: [Google]
CNN1.jpg
922KB, 432x559px
>>
File: j3jnE-2oWzs.jpg (80KB, 713x753px) Image search: [Google]
j3jnE-2oWzs.jpg
80KB, 713x753px
>>138234004
It depends on your definition of progress
>>
>Told to go back to /pol/
>because he brings up /pol/ in completely unrelated shit
>ends up going back to /pol/ to whine about it
Wow, it's almost like they actually has a point
>>
>>138234274
Yeah all that shit you mention doesn't matter. Fuck the debt we ain't paying it try to come collect. Wealthy people have fewer kids. WE RICH BIATCH. Original intent of government was to be small as fuck so civic engagement isn't necessary everyone is FREE to to their own thing. You're free to be as degenerate as you want as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights. Fuck the media. No one with any sense watches ANY of that shit. If they weren't being propped up financially for their use as propaganda they'd all be out of business by now.
>>
>>138227580
Good news to me, fuck you moderate parasites upon humanity,
>>
>>138234666
Actually, progress means taking more power away from whites -- which is understandable.
>>138234678
You don't need monuments for awful people in history.

I'm not for their destruction, though. They should be put in museums whose profits go to shit like ACLU.
>>
>>138227580
>told to go back to /pol/
lmao bait
>>
>>138235176
>progress means taking more power away from whites

Whites literally created the most prosperous nation in the world, and progress means destroying it.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>138227829
Right wing govts? Where?
>>
>>138235514
They did it on the backs of blacks.

Huh, really makes you think.
>>
>>138235080
Government should be a moral enforcer too, but Western governments have turned evil by not upholding racial purity laws anymore. The government's morality was suppose to reflect the people's morality. Both of which are suppose to have their basis and foundation in objective moral philosophical ans religious principles.
>>
File: Obama_clinton_foriegn_policy.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Obama_clinton_foriegn_policy.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>138227829
yeah guys, lets let the leftist rule and give them nobel peaces prices and teach our kids about gay sex and why anal is good for you!
>>
>>138235621
Stop trolling, man, it is getting too delusional
>>
>>138235621
Whoa are you saying we should legalize slavery again for more progress?
>>
>>138235896
I think he is anon
>>
>>138235896
You consider prosperity to be progress? I don't believe I feel the same way.
>>
>>138235621
Only a few industries used black slaves stupid nigger, like the cotton industry, stupid nigger. Besides, you are a race of filthy slaves anyway.
>>
>>138236049
Then what is progress for you?
>>
>>138236095
Anon, are you okay? Why are you filled with such hatred? I think you need to get off /pol/, take a walk. Clear your head.
>>138236185
Equality
>>
>>138236215
everyone is equal, it's just that some are more equal than others

hey
>>
>>138236215
>Equality
Weak.
Should have said something like the development of a a space faring species. You leftists think wayyyy too small.
>>
>>138236215
Quit baiting
>>
>>138236910
I'm not baiting anyone. Just professing my real beliefs.
>>
>>138236049
>You consider prosperity to be progress? I don't believe I feel the same way.

Clearly you are actually retarded
>>
>>138227580
Living in Alabama, this isn't a problem. Even blacks hate SJW's here. A lot of them wear the confederate flag on their clothing and have Southern/American pride. I've never seen a BLM protester in my life. That being said, I don't advocate moving here.Even if the state just made it illegal to take down any confederate statue.
>>
File: wg 6.jpg (87KB, 534x550px) Image search: [Google]
wg 6.jpg
87KB, 534x550px
>>138227580
>like the left has genuinely won the hearts and minds of the normies
they've been brainwashed and peer pressured, but how many secretly support us?

our numbers grow daily, and none of us ever get converted the other way
>>
>>138228733 (you)
>>
>>138235621
Show me a single building, company, infrastructure, etc etc made by slaves?
>>
File: r hart celar 2.png (547KB, 1522x540px) Image search: [Google]
r hart celar 2.png
547KB, 1522x540px
>>138229385
>Other side: Lets keep giving money to the rich, going to more wars, and scapegoating minorities
you don't think we're upset with the neo-cohen/con wars?

here's a redpill for you. AIPAC(israel) controls our foreign policy. oy vey, now your a anti-semite

>scapegoating minorities
seriously nigger, niggers commit 55% of the murders despite only being 13% of the population, now your a racist

best of luck
>>
File: ctrbtfo.jpg (65KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
ctrbtfo.jpg
65KB, 553x674px
>>138229716
>larping
kek, it's so obvious that you are a shill when you all use the same phrases
>>
>>138227829
FPWP
This type of speech is the retard-tier arguments commie faggots have to use because normies haven't actually been under a right-wing government for at least 50 years
>>
>>138237231
Is there any state that's like that but also has tech jobs?
>>
File: 1414291853089.jpg (52KB, 490x337px) Image search: [Google]
1414291853089.jpg
52KB, 490x337px
>>138227580
>Does anyone else just feel totally isolated?
A little. But I will join Identity Evropa to find close minded friends. That should boost the morale
>>
>>138236215
>Equality

It's a failing proposition to want something that doesn't and can't exist. Might as well strive for being able to flap your arms till you fly

You can believe in equality, or evolution. Not both as they are diametrically opposed.

Also the actual equality that you've taken and perverted is equality under the law.
>>
File: 1493853345290.png (119KB, 308x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493853345290.png
119KB, 308x250px
>>138227580
That's what being an oppressed minority feels like. It's the ultimate irony. Just keep your chin up Anon.
>>
>>138237901
>here's a redpill for you. AIPAC(israel) controls our foreign policy. oy vey, now your a anti-semite

And you know what the sad part is? You actually have a point, but since I'm non-white Why the fuck should I give a fuck about that when you hold, white nationalist/supermacist/ or Nazi views? So what if the Jews control our foreign policy, it means nothing if the people that have an issue with it wants to subjugate, exile, or kill non-whites.
>>
File: og-image.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
og-image.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>>138237879
They didn't make the White House, but they certainly mined the stones used for it.
>>
>>138227580
I don't believe you
>>
>>138230623
untie the anchor brah

steal a shark or dolphin and ride it to freedom!
>>
>>138238350
Why do only white countries need more diversity but shitskin countries can keep their demographics?
>>
File: YihdXUM.jpg (155KB, 991x1279px) Image search: [Google]
YihdXUM.jpg
155KB, 991x1279px
>>
some people just live and die alone
>>
File: 1499215782204.jpg (9KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499215782204.jpg
9KB, 320x300px
>>138227580
talking politics to normies basically results in them saying both sides are crazy and then they do normie stuff and forget all about it

meanwhile, i'm stuck there with the redpill firmly entrenched in my gut forever
>>
File: polinanutshell.png (12KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell.png
12KB, 223x226px
>>138238848
Thanks for proving my point!
>>
>>138238111
Alabama has a moderate amount of tech jobs but most are probably filled at the moment. No idea on any others. Possibly Texas if it isn't filled with spics and California runoff by now.

Nice trips though.
>>
>>138238316
I don't want to oppress anyone you sack of shit.
>>
>>138238507
Ok, so there's one

What about the other 40 trillion dollars worth of stuff?

Essentially you're a delusional nigger.

Plus if you want to make the "muh slaves built the world!!" It's easily shown to be horseshit. Slavery was used in the south for agrarian work. The souths economy was agrarian, as opposed to industrialized like in the North, which is why the North beat the south. Because the south was an agrarian, weak, backwards shithole comparatively speaking, partly to do with there being slaves. Basically slavery RETARDS a culture. It doesn't advance it. Think about places now that still have slavery. They are shitholes. Slavery isn't a sign of great wealth. It's a sign of being shit.
>>
>>138238350
>So what if the Jews control our foreign policy, it means nothing if the people that have an issue with it wants to subjugate, exile, or kill non-whites.
because we're black and brown nationalists too!

did you know that the jews created and ran the NAACP for 40 years? all this race shit is a jewish divide and conquer

why exactly do you want to live with Whites and not your own people?
>>
File: Obomber.png (654KB, 748x543px) Image search: [Google]
Obomber.png
654KB, 748x543px
The left are simply too stupid, too vain and too addicted to their mutual appreciation society to realise they are complicit in acting on behalf of the very people they believe themselves to be fighting.

They have had a rationality bypass. Too shallow to see their own flaws they strut around believing themselves to be saints whilst projecting they're un owned self loathing on to anyone who is cast as the antagonist

narcissistic self loathing

It is indeed a brave new world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8PhB4IooY
>>
>>138227829
>this is what communists believe
>>
>>138227580
Concern trolling and shills in full force ITT just in time with the rally.
Go fuck off to /leftypol/!
>>
This is either a demoralization thread made by kike lovers or the opinion of someone who lives a very sheltered existence
>>
>>138239057
Unfortunately I've heard tech jobs is mostly Austin which as I've also heard, is degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>138236215
Yes, equality of opportunity, NOT equality of outcome which you and your ilk are pushing for with an alarming sense of historical ignorance toward the last times this was tried.

Tell me, honestly, how you intend to make everyone "equal"? And more than that, how you intend to do it without resorting to mass starvation/imprisonment/genocide of all those unequal and opposed to you?
>>
>>138227580
>Pick up some smoke accessories, tobacco rollers for roll your own, a wooden pipe and bag if pupe tobacco.
>clerk tell me a facebook like saves ne 20%
>Tell clerk Im banned 30 days cant do a thing
>asks what pist got me in trouble
>tell him "universal income = fixed income = equal poverty"
>Asks what is wrong with that? Equal is good. Free income is good.
>just dont get it at all, equal poverty is good to the sub 30s generation, hell over half 30-50
>fucking hipsters
>>
>just want to make money and he left alone
>don't want to be forced to pay for fatass YouTube blogger healthcare
>don't want to pay for dumbasses who make poor life decisions
>would like Americans to have jobs
>think communism is stupid since obviously capitalism works well enough everywhere it's tried and communism doesn't
>think people boys have penises and girls have vaginas
>don't care at all what consenting adults do in their bedrooms
>don't care about racial issues at all
>don't care about gay issues either; they can get married now, that should be the end of it.

Apparently this makes me hated on both the left and the right. The levels of angst are almost unbearable, I can hardly browse the news or /pol/ any more, I feel homeless.
>>
>>138232449
Pretty much. They'll follow whatever works best for them, that's how the normal populace has been since the dawn of man. They don't really give a shit about what Trump is tweeting about, all they care about is whether or not he'll be able to bring in more money, jobs and make sure they're safe and free enough to wake up, go to work, come back home and turn on Netflix til its time to do it all again tomorrow. They'll say Nazis are bad but will they really go out and join the Leftists in punching Nazis? Fuck no, they have to watch that new episode of the Bachelorette.

They'll follow whatever fish is the biggest, gives them the most benefits while also keeping them safe until it can't provide for them anymore so they'll go to the next big fish that can. That's normies for you, some people in /pol/ need to really get out more and realize this.
>>
The west is finished. It's going through its Marxist phase which will set it back to the stone age like it did with other countries. Leave while you still can.
>>
>>138239830
no sense trying to reason with a dumb animal, it has no capacity for abstract thought
>>
>>138239552
Sounds about right. Granted I've only been to Houston. I'm planning on going on a few road trips with friends to find the promised lands. I'll report back here when that day comes. Might even consider Japan if things get bad enough.
>>
>>138239966
you're not alone anon
>>
>>138227580
>I don't understand why there are so few people who share my views. I can pretend to be an SJW if I have to in order to avoid getting gulag'd, but I can never stop making myself believe that free speech is good and total equality at all costs is wrong. It's not who I am.

Lol
Because everyone is pretending.
>>
>>138227580
Normies are cannon fodder elite minded individuals ate extremist. And yes the left has won, which why we are pushed underground.
>>
>>138240985
are*
>>
File: 1502986827433.gif (222KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502986827433.gif
222KB, 250x250px
>>138235685
Why do they let themselves be shot? Why not try to bumrush the guy? Or at least try to run or grab the gun? What do you have to lose at that point?
>>
File: IMG_7027.jpg (170KB, 890x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7027.jpg
170KB, 890x889px
I guess I never feel isolated because of my large group of friends and awesome family. Kinda like the Jews!
>>
>>138227580
People aren't as sophisticated as you think especially when it comes to politics, they don't want to believe they are under control or that they are mere plebians. They would rather have the assurance that they are 'equal' and have 'rights'. They want to be told they're going to be fine. The left provides the ignorant masses with the illusion that they have these things.

These people live day to day like zoo animals being told how to live by their superiors and the media. This could b e your mom and dad, it could be your brother or sister. If you've been redpilled great, but you need to stop seeking approval from these sheeple because they are probably more irrresponsible than you are on deciding things, they can't be relied on.
>>
>>138241197
This. You might as well at that point
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 250x209px
>>138227829
>right wing governments
>>
If boomers weren't such clueless greedy infants we could have had a good chance. As such they vote cuckservative and so that's it.

Fuckin oath SJWs have won.
>>
>>138230699
you're not greentexting right you faggot redditor
>>
>>138227580
The vast majority of people are political infantile.
>>
File: Clinton Body Count.jpg (12KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Body Count.jpg
12KB, 250x214px
>>138227580
Welcome to being a right-winger and engaging in politics. A lot of normies also pretend to be sympathetic with communists and end up voting Republican (or Conservative). The key is to be more passionate than them. It's hard, because they make it appear like they are the ones on the side of good, when they are not. You have to unmask them and take on that evil role.
>>
>>138232601
shut the fuck up.
>>
>>138228625
>Oh fuck off, there was probably no one at that rally who wanted to exterminate anyone

bwahahaaha. every day on /pol/ i am told
-die nigger
-i will kill you commie
-i have a noose for you kike

and I'm a white, christian, center right patriot!

so, you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1503170557320.jpg (144KB, 1190x747px) Image search: [Google]
1503170557320.jpg
144KB, 1190x747px
How I feel after seeing that free speech rally.
>>
File: 1501422571286.jpg (35KB, 414x532px) Image search: [Google]
1501422571286.jpg
35KB, 414x532px
>>138227580
>It seems like the left has genuinely won the hearts and minds of the normies.

Yep, and you can blame this dumb motherfucker and his poorly planned rally for it.
>>
>SAGE ALL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA THREADS
>DO NOT WAVER
>DO NOT BE BLACK PILLED
>DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE

>THE RIGHT IS WINNING, TODAY, YESTERDAY, SINCE NOVEMBER
>DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE
>STAND STRONG
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>138227580
Because right wingers belong nowhere not with nationalists or leftists.
>>
>>138246324
>flag
>>
>>138246865
You belong with aipac and low iq "patriotic" subhumans.
>>
It's okay bro, you are not alone
>>
>>138227829
>right-wing governments
>>
>>138246865
Hey, that looks like me:DD
>>
>>138245451
>jerks said mean things to me on a forum pretty much labeled as "the place where you can say mean things"
The /pol/ inspired genocide and murder count still stands at zero. That's a way better track record for a group than for Buddhists, fishermen or bald guys.
>>
>>138247897
Then you must be a white castillian basque-iberian ubermensch fit to be part of my community.
>>
>>138227580
Concern troll thread fuck off Jewboi.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (32KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
32KB, 560x420px
>>138227580
OK. The thing is, most people don't realize the MSM is telling lies 24/7. Find subjects not related to nationalism, that are not in the medias, or old enough so the truth has appeared. Can be anything RFID chips, WMD in Irak, Pinochet coup if you go far back. Once someone discovers how much the MSM is hiding or lying, they'll start to question everything. Then, it's just a matter of time
>>
>>138245451
>just because people say things on an anonymous imageboard means that they would also say/do those things in real life
ya I also get told to kill myself/that people are going to kill me on video games all the time. Guess we shouldn't let gamers assemble in public because they're violent!
>>
>>138227580
>The only place I can find people who agree with my views is on /pol/ and a couple other explicitly right-wing forums.
>It seems like the left has genuinely won the hearts and minds of the normies.

There is a lesson for alt-right fags if they had the self-awareness to realize it.... lol
>>
>>138227580
Fuck off with your concern trolling bullshit. If you signed up for this in earnest you should have known what would be at stake. Go suck a blackpill in your man cave, I offer no sympathy to low-T defeatists.

We've been at a culture crisis for years, if not decades. We're just much more aware of it now. The establishment has desperately dug in its heels, screeching in dismay.

The facade is collapses all the more. Antifa will never win over the main stream, those poz punks are physically repulsive and culturally destitute. They actually think that white guilt can somehow mend the necrosis spreading through black identity.

"Normies" are becoming increasingly desperate to make sense of the world around them. They are starting to realize that erasing white identity doesn't help anyone, and that in the contrary, it turns whites into cultural parasites who in turn degrade everything they purportedly care for.

Once "minorities" realize that white acceptance is their own demise, they will start to revolt against their "saviors". You see this increasingly anti-white sentiments in these movements. The more whites try to be "allies", the more they galvanize the identitarian partitions.

For examples, look no further than Rachel Dolezal, male feminists, and fair-weather socialists who yell "fuck the police", but then come crying when someone finally hits back.

This "leftist" movement doesn't posses any sort of ideological core, they are well-meaning idiots exploiting by corrupt politicians and corporatism alike. Why do you think they are allowed to run around with masks an baseball bats? You'd have to be severely retarded to believe that they are "fighting the power". They are a corporate-sponsored flash mob.
>>
>>138227829
>commie flag
irony levels are reaching critical levels
>>
>>138229385
>giving money to the rich
>this is unironically what you believe

Why am I even communicating with people like this? How are you alive? How can you possibly sustain your own survival? It's mind boggling..
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.