[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAR TREK RAPE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (24KB, 613x354px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24KB, 613x354px
Bill, I know you're here. What did she mean by this?
>>
>>138225833

IIRC, Grace Whitney said she got raped "by one of the two most senior people" on the show, but took the name to her grave.
>>
>>138228101

She had claimed that, while still under contract, she was sexually assaulted by an executive associated with the series.[6] Later, in a public interview, she stated that Leonard Nimoy had been her main source of support during that time. She went into more details about the assault in her book The Longest Trek, but refused to name the executive, saying in the book, "This is my story, not his."
>>
>>138225833
>What did she mean by this?

First off "Katie" is "gay trans they/them silly boy" so I will refer to this person as "him".

In this tweet, he faces a dilemma. He feels that it ought to be possible to hate everything that was ever created by a "rapist" (aka. a man who does not behave as a "gay trans silly boy"). However it seems impossible, because Star Trek is a liberal orgasm of diversity and its quality cannot be denied. "Ugh" is the cognitive dissonance of not being able to justify hate of all things ever created by non-effeminate men.
>>
>>138228344

It must have been a pretty good rape for her to defend him like that.
>>
File: YidTrek.jpg (61KB, 839x504px) Image search: [Google]
YidTrek.jpg
61KB, 839x504px
>>138225833
>Star Trek

i'm just gonna leave this Trek-related Info here...

https://infogalactic.com/info/William_Shatner

>His paternal grandfather, Wolf Schattner, anglicized the family name to "Shatner".[5][unreliable source?] All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[6][7] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism.[8]

https://infogalactic.com/info/Leonard_Nimoy

>Nimoy had long been active in the Jewish community. He could speak and read English—his first language—and Yiddish.[77] In 1997, he narrated the documentary A Life Apart: Hasidism in America, about the various sects of Hasidic Orthodox Jews. In October 2002, Nimoy published The Shekhina Project, a photographic study exploring the feminine aspect of God's presence, inspired by Kabbalah. Reactions have varied from enthusiastic support to open condemnation.[78] Nimoy said that objections to Shekhina did not bother or surprise him, but he smarted at the stridency of the Orthodox protests, and was saddened at the attempt to control thought.[78]

https://infogalactic.com/info/Priestly_Blessing

>In the mid-1960s, actor Leonard Nimoy, who was raised in a traditional Jewish home, used a single-handed version of this gesture to create the Vulcan salute for his character, Spock, on Star Trek. He has explained that while attending Orthodox services as a child, he peeked from under his father's tallit and saw the gesture; many years later, when introducing the character of Mr. Spock, he and series creator Gene Roddenberry thought a physical component should accompany the verbal "Live long and prosper" greeting. The Jewish priestly gesture looked sufficiently alien and mysterious, and became part of Star Trek lore.[30]

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html

https://youtu.be/_RGxuU2vtBo
>>
File: tikka to ride 1.png (235KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
tikka to ride 1.png
235KB, 500x385px
I don't care about that, I care that he had the most retarded idea for a Star Trek movie ever, though Red Dwarf did basically do the same idea pretty well.
>>
Maybe we can use this to trick the libtards and turn the normies against them?

Trick these leftists into trying to destroy Star Trek, which would turn both the trekkies and normies against them.

"Star Trek isn't racist, what's wrong with them?"
>>
>>138229520
>implying she didnt fuck him for the job
>>
Why do libs attach to every new rape rumor, but worship Roman Polanski who is literally, by his own admission, a unrepentant serial child rapist?
Besides the obvious.
>>
>>138230095
Big surprise
>>
>>138230095
None of that is a secret. All Jews and the hand gesture as well.
>>
>>138231164
It wasn't 'rape' rape
>>
>>138231768
>Giving her booze and pills together and shoving it in the ass while she whimpers no isn't rape rape.
Whoopi, this is why no one respects you.
>>
>>138228344
>but refused to name the executive, saying in the book, "This is my story, not his."

wow...... powerful.........
>>
>>138228344
Spcok doesn't seem like the guy to be compassionate
>>
Gene probably gave her the D whilst she said no...then yes.
>>
>>138231768
Is that like 'that's not real communism'?
>>
Maybe he just had a rapist wit
>>
>>138225833
roman polanskis a pedo hiding out in europe. had his lawyer ask if he pleas guilty but no jail time. hes still hiding in europe. woody allen liked em young too, remember.
>>
>>138231311
if only more People knew the truth about (((Trek))).
>>
>>138231467
yes, but most People dont know that hand gesture is jewish. Spread the truth.
>>
>>138225833
Seems a bit retarded to write about it but never say the name, was he already dead and she didn't want a lawsuit from his family or did it really happen and wanted some juice for the book?
>>
>>138234882
*Didn't happen
>>
>>138230095
didn't know this, even thought it's not suprising
>>
>>138234882
She probably knew that the accused would issue denials, attack her, etc., and didn't want to deal with that. She got what she wanted, which was to air her grievance publicly, and darken the cloud cast over all men, I mean rapists.
>>
File: 1497389350675.jpg (368KB, 1307x528px) Image search: [Google]
1497389350675.jpg
368KB, 1307x528px
>>138229520

>It must have been a pretty good rape

Is there any other kind?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.