[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you get so triggered by Jewish people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Even the ones who vehemently fight the white race's corner, like pic related, send you into fits of tears, screaming for your mother to make the big bad Joo go away. Why?
>>
Ben is my favorite Aspie!! I love Ben!
>>
>>138222417
Ben is pretty cool, too Israel First for my liking but wtf else expect from a Jew
>>
>>138222417
when a dog looks up to its master and sees that he is smarter and stronger, the dog will lash out instinctively until it is punished enough to understand its place.
>>
>>138222417
I'm not actually an anti-Semite.
>>
>>138222417
If the Jew can be both bad AND good,
then the Jew must be Human.

And if we're human, we must be treated as such....which Goyim see as Toiv'e.

They'll drag themselves through hell even if the Jew can offer them a stroll through heaven.
>>
>>138222976
but how could one expect a race of dogs to understand the intentions of their masters?
>>
>>138222417

>vehemently fight the white race's corner

Except he doesn't, he claims he's "color blind" and opposes "neo Nazis."
>>
>>138222417
>the current state of /pol/
Never thought I would see the day, lads.
>>
>>138222417
Today on bens YouTube show he said white nationalism is evil. So no he doesn't fight for whites.
>>
>>138222417
>Even the ones who vehemently fight the white race's corner

Hmmm, I would Jew could be behind this post.
>>
>>138222417
>fight the white race's corner

>doesn't care about the "browning of America"

fuck off, kike
saged
>>
Ben is a literal kike shill Zionist who doesn't care.

The only good jew in the media is Michael Savage but he's a dying breed of old school american working class jews that desperately tried to assimilate into the broader "white" majority in a meaningful way.
>>
>>138222417
Ben is an Israel-shill.
>>
File: IMG_5168.jpg (111KB, 666x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5168.jpg
111KB, 666x455px
>>138222417
He tried to derail Trump's march to the presidency by pretending his colleague got assaulted. Little did the manlet know the convention had cameras and recorded the whole thing.

Fuck him. And I say that as someone who used to admire him (Shapiro thug life and all that crap).
>>
>>138222417
Because white anglo-saxon supremacist can't deal with the fact that jews are smarter and rule the world by default. Not through violence but through dialectic and negotiation. Literally, the white ethnostate they are calling for is already here but it is ruled under a different "white" group than anglo-saxons so they are butt hurt. White Supremacist are smart enough to know that they are ruled but not smart enough to be rulers themselves. lel.
>>
Shapiro is the absolute best way to redpill lefties
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.