[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my grandfather was arabic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1488146990883.jpg (11KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1488146990883.jpg
11KB, 250x239px
I just found out my grandfather, who left my grandmother before my mother's birth was arabic.

I spent years making sure that I'm 100% of Polish blood, but my parents always avoided the topic of my grandpa.

I'm white and I always thought that my mother just looks a little bit foreignish but turns out I was wrong.

I don't want my kids to inherit mudslime traits. My father's whole family is aryan, so I have some od their genes. My wife is also aryan. Will my kids look like fucking mudslimes? I don't look like one but I'm still scared

What do /pol/
>>
>>138213714
your like 70% white

if your wife is a hundred lemmi just do some quick maths.

Already busted out the calculater,

its about a 23.333333333333333333% chance your kid will inherit mudslime traits and possibly look like one.

The odds are in your favor anon.
>>
>>138213714
Youre still caucasoid thats all that matters.
>>
suicide is one option
>>
>>138213714
Don't worry too much, a few generations more and the Muslims blood will be gone.
>>
>>138213714
Wait for the future when you can change your DNA.
>>
there is a 9001% chance your kids first words will be "Allah Akbar" and instantly then explode.
>>
File: amerigan.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
amerigan.png
18KB, 420x420px
mixed marriages will only increase, you need to come to terms with it eventually.
>>
>>138214192
Sounds good, thanks anon.

>>138214482
I hope my children won't racemix. It's not a concern though, my country's 97% white.

>>138215236
Fuck off Turkey
>>
uwierz mi brat, you're actually pretty blessed.

arabs are semitic people and are the originators of civilization. think ancient sumeria.

they only seem so retarded now because they're experiencing a 1,000 year long dark age. they can't seem to get over the fact that they were beaten.
>>
>>138213714
t. Mateusz al-Polskani
>>
>>138213714
>my grandfather, who left my grandmother before my mother's birth was arabic.
i guess your granners has paid the toll
>>
>>138215411
Fucking retard ancient sumerians had nothing to do with arabs
>>
Ur just gonna dilute the mud more I guess.

Lol wtf ur babcia took Muslim cock that's fucked tho kys
>>
>>138214340
>suicide is one option
the only option
>>
>>138213714
Lol.

I'm a quarter gypsy, a quarter Russian and an eighth Jewish.

And I still take pride in who I fucking am and the fact that I have European blood, and was taught and follow the values and culture taught in my land of birth.

It's good to know your blood and not be a worthless race denier, but don't fall off the other end either.

Besides, race has stereotypes but it doesn't disqualify you from shit.

Anyone who works for a greater good and to improve themselves and the lives of those close to them is worth respecting.

Even blacks or Arabs are praiseworthy if the decide to not be stereotypical niggers and live honorably. I'd argue that they're more praiseworthy than whites since they actually start from a lower point.

The best you can, now that you know you have their blood is take an interest in the fuckers and study, find out what Arab blood means and see where you fit.
>>
>>138213714
you have to go back now ahmed
>>
>>138213714
>Polish
>claims to be Arab

out of all places it had to Poland???????

and i thought Germany or Sweden were suffering from DIEverShitty. (Kalergi Plan)

Jan Sobieski did Nothing Wrong.
>>
>>138213714
hide it. don't fucking tell anyone ever.
>>
>>138213714
Look at me you are now shitskin, friendo
>>
>>138216416
>a gypsey/jew ancap

not surprising at all
>>
>>138213714
Did it bother you until you knew? No.
This is because racism is a learnt belief.
Stop being racist, Don't give a fuck.
Your world will be a better place I promise you.
>>
Most humans are mixed if you're pure anything you're probably inbred
>>
>>138213714

You are most likely, genuinely inbred thanks to arab inbreeding
>>
laugh at you
AAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>138213714
That's a good thing though. You have the intelligence of a white person but the aggressiveness and manliness of an arab. You are more similar to the original European people than modern 100% white people are so I don't really see the problem.

>>138214318
And this. It's not even real race mixing. Just two different tribes of the same race.
>>
>>138218576
The only reason Arabs are shit is because of inbreeding...
If Arabs followed Christianity for 1000 years, the amount of inbreeding would have been MUCH less and they would have probably inherited the planet alongside the Jews as opposed to now where only the Jews own the world.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.