[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Populous openly against free speech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 55

File: IMG_4862.jpg (118KB, 750x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4862.jpg
118KB, 750x634px
Are normies actually thinking free speech is bad now, or is Zuckerberg just pushing an agenda and trying to make it look like everyone thinks free speech should be protested?

Get in here faggot. Let's argue.
>>
2 options:
1 society has turned that fast
or
2 some gross Jew is pushing an agenda?
>hmmm
>>
>>138213449
You should see the view from on the bandstand
>>
>>138213449
You have free speech, but not freedom from the consequences of speech.
>>
>>138213449
These niggers are all organized agitators.

These people aren't Americans.
>>
>>138213449
>Are normies actually thinking free speech is bad now
Yeah what the fuck's up with this?
People have died and been killed for this shit in the past...Notably it's the darker demographic that seem in favour of curbing it more.
Can't wait till it backfires and they can't complain while being shoved into camps.
>>
>>138213649
Don't forget Trump just got elected.

It's obviously Soros and his ilk.
>>
>>138213449
1st amendment is going to be wedge issue like the second now.

dems have gone full blown commie, and are starting to saying some political speech needs to be illegal if its 'hateful'.

sad day. If faggots can't handle words, they are in the wrong fucking country
>>
>>138214030
Jeeeeeesus fucking christ
>>
>>138213449
honeypot for commies
>>
>>138213656
are you saying i'm free to say what i want but i still get punched in the face if you don't like it? explain yourself.
>>
>>138213449
Boston is THE most liberal city outside California and reeeeeeesistards got uppity after landwhale heather got BTFO from life.
>>
Yes, (((they))) learned from china they that could censor the internet, so (((they))) hired Anita Sarkeesian to brainwash video game developers and shitpost on /v/ knowing 4chan is the home of free speech.
Fast forward 4 years and she's working with google and the UN to censor the internet.
>>
>>138213449
they're paid protestors you imbecile.

how can someone not know this by now?

pay people money and they will do anything.
>>
>>138213449
Except it's not normies exactly, it's lefties trying to silence anyone who tells normies about how they're full of shit. They're making normies hate them.
>>
>>138213656
lol, but the point of free speech is to protect you from the consequences

speech: the king sucks
consequence: you get beheaded

speech: i hate niggers
consequence: you get chimped
>>
File: 1439873305194s.jpg (7KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194s.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
>>138213449
Aren't these the same people that just a few years ago would justify anything they said with freedom of speech? Now they're against it when other people use that same excuse?
What kind of fucked timeline is this?
>>
>>138213656
In America you have freedom of speech. You can stand in front of the White House and say: "Reagan Sucks."
In Soviet Russia, you also have freedom of speech. You can stand in front of the Kremlin and say: "Reagan Sucks."
>>
>>138214902
no, it's to protect you from persecution from the government

The rest of the people can hate you back all they want

people aren't protesting free speech, they're protesting against fascism you morons. They can see through your shitty pr.
>>
>>138213449
Where are the Boston bombers when you need them?
>>
>>138214030
Sad day that the rednecks need to use the 1st to be racists and get all pissy when the rest of the civizled people call them assholes for it
>>
>>138215084
no they are not. they are protesting against the right to say things they dont like.
>>
File: 1494567962486.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494567962486.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>says people shouldn't have free speech
>calls other people "nazis"
Mein gott! Don't send me to a gulag!
>>
>>138214691
You are absolutely daft.
>>
>>138215084
no that's the purpose of the second amendment ;) free speech is its own concept. in a democracy persecution by the citizen body and the government are equivalent
>>
>>138215289
nobody cares that fascists are hiding behind free speech. they aren't protesting the concept of free speech. They're protesting against fascism.

you would understand this if you took 2 seconds to pull your head out if your ass and try to understand what people outside your shitty group think.
>>
File: 1486677561784.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1486677561784.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>making use of free speech to protest that people shouldn't have the right of free speech
>>
>>138215084
kill yourself retard
>>
>>138215084
>The rest of the people can hate you back all they want
Sure they can, but this is not about hating you back, it's about banning opinions they don't like. Also
>le fascism
>>
>>138213449
Then why are they there using free speach?
>>
>>138213649
The first. The post-WWII style poz has infected America bad such that the left is openly pushing for European style hate speech laws.
>>
>>138215509
there is nothing in the constitution that days you are allowed to say what you want and not get criticized for it you idiot

It is about limiting government so you can't get tossed in prison for saying something the government doesn't like

What other people think and how they express it to you is not blocked
>>
>>138213449
Muh free speech! Free speech is obviously NOT what the white supremacists were marching for in Cville, but nice try.

There is no such thing as peaceful demonstration of fascism. The goal is an ethnostate. Organizing in the streets is an attempt to take a step toward achieving that end. Public displays of fascism are themselves violence. They will be countered with violence which is completely justified.
>>
>>138215638
It's about not wanting Nazis in their community and protesting their shitty pathetic rally to show that.
>>
>>138215516
no they aren't, from now on this shit is going to happen at every rally that anybody on the right dares to have, the left will show up and shut it down. they couldn't win an election so they'll just shut down rallys and ban us all from the internet
>>
>>138213656
It makes me angry that someone can be such an unthinking drone
>>
>>138214030

If I didn't know better than to be hopeful by now, I'd be wondering if they'd intended for guns to be illegal by now, but refused to slow their plans down
>>
>>138215925
Supreme court says otherwise...the Nazis won their court case
>>
>>138215971
>people having nazi rallies using their free speech
>Nazis get prissy when people with brains use their free speech to call them Nazis and racists

Cant have one bud
>>
>>138213449
If you haven't noticed, normies are fucking stupid. They were since forever. Half of all people are below average intelligence, and the rest doesn't even reach 130. If the media was a stranger with candy they would climb in the van and ask where the candy is after they got raped. They are barely human. Like they are stuck on an emotional state and haven't reached self-awareness yet.
>>
>>138215937
And I don't won't niggers in my community, how is that any different?
>>
>>138216420
they can call them nazi and racist all they want, stopping them from assembling isn't okay
>>
>>138215575
POTY
From a Canadian too
>>
>>138215925
A few hundred retard larpers isnt gonna change anything. Lol the media really brainwashed people
>>
>>138215925
>Even if they are not violent they are violent.
>This is enough to justify my violence.

I'm so glad I left the left years ago.
Take it from someone that was like you, hallucinations are not a proper replacement for a dialectical thought process.
>>
>>138215516
so free speech is a cover for fascism?
tearing down historical statues and burning american flags is fighting fascism?
identity politics has made you completely retarded.
>>
>>138215084
How is that fascism?
>>
Horseshit, most Alt Righters are not facist, white supremicist etc... Charlottesville would have been peaceful if antifa and BLM wouldn't have showed up
>>
>>138216857
Are they larpers or are they actually serious? Had a discussion with some guy and he basically wants exterminate nazis.
>>
>>138213449
Free speach and anti hate are both important to reach a goal of equality. Believing in both is not contradicting, its necessary. You have a right to speak hate (it not being a crime) and i have a right to tell you you're wrong and stupid (you being wrong and stupid)
>>
>>138215256
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot cuck with your unintelligent parotted social justice talking point answer. Nobody is saying "our right to free speech is being impinged", we're saying that you're a faggot for not being capable of dealing with the CONCEPT THAT UNDERPINS THE LAW that the best ideas are arrived at through free debate, and how you demonstrate yourself to be INTELLECTUALLY UNCONFIDENT when you can't debate us and how this proves that YOU ARE A STUPID FAGGOT who just cried when someone disagrees with them and hides behind a veneer of detached irony and bourgeois looking down your nose as a defensive posture to not break your fragile little fucking faggot cuck ego of being on "le right side of history" instead of an insufferable whiny little faggot like the bourgeois have been for the past 200 fuclng years. You fucking weaklings just put on a smug sneer and hide behind these stupid disingenuous propaganda points that don't even address the issue at hand if you think for more than 15 seconds about them and feel like you're some kind of enlightened genius, fuck you, you a mental midget and I would be happy to deconstruct your entire worldview and demonstrate how it's all the result of a massive inferiority complex but, of course, realizing this, that's the one thing you must avoid at all costs, so instead we get posts like this and smug "haha I'm right you're wrong :^)" posturing, acting like you're some kind of fucking freedom fighter when you have EVERY major institution in society FANATICALLY behind you with the sole exceptions of Donald Trump and 4chan. There are not words for the dismay I experience in recognizing that I share my society with fucking idiots like you, so profoundly and comprehensively insecure that you let LITERAL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA whip you into a worldview where up is down, men are women and violence is peace so long as it's against wrongthinkers. kys
>>
>>
>>138217340
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the John Birch Society..

You're right though.
>>
>>138217190
They are somehow serious, the german left could never handle the fact that Hitler rose to power and that their resistance was futile at best.
They are fighting a battle they already lost decades ago. Now that their is a new right, they finally have an real life enemy and all that frustration they built up since then will unload itself as violence.
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (720KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
720KB, 3000x2250px
>>138215482
Then how did she go from 421 replies and 129 images omitted. Click here to view, to turning the internet into a police state.

Occupy wall street, Kony2012 and the televised trail of George Zimmerman were just the pre game for the Ferguson rallies, George Soros then funded BLM which baited the alt right into existence just like gamergate.
>>
>>138217340
YES! YES!

TALK ABOUT A LINGUISTIC KILL SHOT
>>
>>138213449

Advocating for an ethnostate is not protected speech, gaylord.
>>
Antifa don't care about free speech because constitution was made by straight white males who had slaves.
>>
>>138217340
A B S O L U T E L Y
B
T
F
O
>>
The Jews and corporations have bent them to their will. Their lesser minds don't know that they've been enslaved.
>>
>>138215084
They are protesting against free thought. Against truth.

Saying that men and women are equal is false.

Women bear and beget children which is a non economic activity with profound economic impacts.

Therefore women need special protections and rights. (Which they do get and have)

However women also can exploit men via biological impulses and be evil cunts with false rape accusations or marital and divorce rape. 30% of men in non high confidence births are actually being cuckolded. Or getting knocked up to get child support. Etc. 50 cent sang a song about it for fucks sake. Getting her nails did on your child support money.

Therefore men need some special protections from women. (Sexism! Patriarchy! Hate speech!!)

What they want is for their speech to be free and yours to be silenced.

They are now oppressors.
>>
>>138213656

This. Nothing is stopping you from screaming "kill all niggers" through a megaphone in public, but whatever happens next is on you
>>
>>138217833
I had a neighbour who was a supporter of the Linke and honestly guy was a huge cunt. Would stand on the balcony at night and scream shit, while others had to work that day, walk around with huge knife for some reason, and pop shots with a faggy air pistol at my cat. At one point I had to pull out one of those little balls out of the cheek of one of those little fuckers. People who hurt animals like that are the scum of the earth. He would also rip off his shirt, skinny fuck, and act crazy every time there was a chance of a fight (to prevent it in a show of phony agression) or tell people he was about to get his gun. Pretty sure he took drugs too but that's a guess. I'm a lazy fucker myself but not like that. Sometimes I got along with him but he wasn't completely together.
>>
>>138218506
THAT'S WHY WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT IN ADDITION TO THE FIRST!!!

I WILL SCREAM "NIGGERS" WHILE HOLDING MY AR 15
>>
File: 1499888157744.jpg (36KB, 551x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499888157744.jpg
36KB, 551x591px
>>138217340
Best post I've read in a long time.
>>
>>138217340
Damn its like a triggered libtard lol but for real all I think about all this is yes I fully understand we have the god damn right to say whatever we want and gather that's a given I'm nit saying kill free speech hell no just dont get so triggered when the normal people are calling all of the rednecks Nazis and racists
>>
Either we retract the right to vote for females or we lose civilization.
>>
>>138217340

Hi would be interested in becoming a right-wing legendary figure leading our side in a bloddy war that will decide the future of mankind for the next hundred yeras?
>>
>>138218806
PACK PEDDLING AT IT'S FINEST AFTER A LITERAL ASS RAPING PUMP AND DUMP
>>
>>138215509
no it's not. society will deem what it wants as socially acceptable and can police themselves accordingly, the government cannot do that. If you're mad that society is punishing you for holding socially unacceptable views then work to change the culture. But don't pretend you're having your rights trampled
>>
>>138215084
Not the constitution you dirty little commie fuck.
The declaration of Human Rights, with capital letters you imbecile. The constitution pales in comparison with the document drawn to ensure that another World War never happens again.
Should the greatest country in the world breach ANY of the rights half the planet will declare war on you. Some out of actual care for the Declaration, other just so they can get a piece of you.
Russia would pounce on the opportunity to dismantle you with Tzar Bombas and they would be in their right to do so.
>>
>>138213656
>but not freedom from the consequences of speech
You're not free from the consequences of attempting to inflict consequences on people for free speech.

Which, in your case, I hope is being shot dead.
>>
>>138218806
Pls keep calling every redneck a racist nazi plsssss
>>
>>138218163

When i studied history i always wondered how ancient empires had slave armies that didint revolt or fight back against their masters, i never understood how people could tolerate being being enslaved and made to fight against their own interests. This whole antifa thing really opened my eyes, these are lost souls, i don't understand how can they go on living without any sense of dignity or self-awareness. Brainwashing is one hell of a drug.
>>
Hilarious that you dweebs really convinced yourselves you were winning.

There were 10,000 people marching against fascism in Boston, anti-fascists were repeatedly cheered by regular people. Mood is turning very quickly, and while a segment of the population has calcified around you, there has been an undeniable sea change.

All you fascists bound to lose.
>>
>>138219170
>society is punishing you for holding socially unacceptable views

These days even saying there are only two genders is hate speech.
>>
File: 1448767169014.png (545KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448767169014.png
545KB, 630x720px
Man, you guys really are mentally challenged.

No one is protesting free speech. They are protesting what you're saying. You have a right to express your little opinion but it's not a right that people should like or respect it. Similarly they have a right to express their disgust of you.
>>
File: IMG_5599.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5599.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>138213449
"March against free speech rally"
Well they don't care about our freedoms because a bunch of them are illegal apparently
>>
>>138213656
This. You are free to spew any hate you like, but don't act surprised when you are brutally punished for it.
>>
>>138219451
Okay lol
>>
>>138213656
What is restricted speech then? A ball-gag?
>>
>>138218533
Sounds like he was a case for a really good therapist. The left voters I met were all students or "artists" that despised Germany and it's culture as a whole with "nazis" as the only reason (My favourite was one guy explaining me that making my bed in the morning was the first step to fascism).
>>
File: 1489716737151.jpg (65KB, 811x795px) Image search: [Google]
1489716737151.jpg
65KB, 811x795px
>>138213656
This is only partially true.

If millions of North Americans and Europeans are raised and developed in our rotting culture and education system, then there is little to no room for debate.

Where in school where people able to freely discuss the pros and cons of right wing views?
>>
>>138219632
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot cuck with your unintelligent parotted social justice talking point answer. Nobody is saying "our right to free speech is being impinged", we're saying that you're a faggot for not being capable of dealing with the CONCEPT THAT UNDERPINS THE LAW that the best ideas are arrived at through free debate, and how you demonstrate yourself to be INTELLECTUALLY UNCONFIDENT when you can't debate us and how this proves that YOU ARE A STUPID FAGGOT who just cried when someone disagrees with them and hides behind a veneer of detached irony and bourgeois looking down your nose as a defensive posture to not break your fragile little fucking faggot cuck ego of being on "le right side of history" instead of an insufferable whiny little faggot like the bourgeois have been for the past 200 fuclng years. You fucking weaklings just put on a smug sneer and hide behind these stupid disingenuous propaganda points that don't even address the issue at hand if you think for more than 15 seconds about them and feel like you're some kind of enlightened genius, fuck you, you a mental midget and I would be happy to deconstruct your entire worldview and demonstrate how it's all the result of a massive inferiority complex but, of course, realizing this, that's the one thing you must avoid at all costs, so instead we get posts like this and smug "haha I'm right you're wrong :^)" posturing, acting like you're some kind of fucking freedom fighter when you have EVERY major institution in society FANATICALLY behind you with the sole exceptions of Donald Trump and 4chan. There are not words for the dismay I experience in recognizing that I share my society with fucking idiots like you, so profoundly and comprehensively insecure that you let LITERAL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA whip you into a worldview where up is down, men are women and violence is peace so long as it's against wrongthinkers. kys
>>
>>138219378
you work as a sales rep at a dept store. you call a customer a fucking idiot. he leaves and vows to never come back according to people like you, not only should the dept store not fire you, but the customer is obligated to spend money at that very store because, after all, "i was exercising muh free speech! if you punish me you're infringing on muh rights!"

you have an idiotic,fundamental misunderstanding of what free speech is
>>
>>138219642
Eh, I'm pretty sure the "punishment" is limited to laws and free speech. I assume, it's just a guess, you can just punch people in the fucking head every time they say something you don't like. Apparently you can't even refuse to do business with someone unless you're google or facebook.
>>
>>138213449

I think the West is totally fucked. We're overrun by liberals who want a police state. What do we do?
>>
>>138219642
>Brutally punish someone for spewing hate
>surprised when im hauled off to jail
>>
>>138213449
being against a free speech rally means you're against free speech
=
being against a BLM rally means you think black lives don't matter
>>
>>138213449
this shit gets me paranoid because boston is pretty close to me and i live in a blue state which sucks because if they chimp out here ill have to get involved
>>
File: redwhiteballoons2.jpg (402KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
redwhiteballoons2.jpg
402KB, 1080x1080px
>>138213449
>>138213449
>>138213449
>>138213449
>>138213449
NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
>>138215412
>>138215412
>>138215412
>>138215412
>>
File: 1469924364995.png (14KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
1469924364995.png
14KB, 333x293px
>>138219958
Look at this triggered weenie.
>>
>>138219839
In my experience leftists can be really nice as long as you agree with them, as soon as you disagree a little it's countdown till meltdown.
>>
>>138213449
kill yourself shill rat
>>
File: 1498704424285.gif (809KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498704424285.gif
809KB, 350x270px
We are absolutely fucked as a country. The free speech people got fucking overwhelmed by the commieshits that showed up. Wtf.
>>
File: 1494459576596.jpg (68KB, 406x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494459576596.jpg
68KB, 406x750px
>>138213449
Ordinary people are for free speech. That's why the left keeps on losing. I'm not sure what reaction to the rally you are looking at but on FOX for example, the narrative seems to be revolving around counter-protestors being the bad guys.

You can't say this is typical FOX, because last week during Charlottesville they were all Nazi,Nazi, Nazi. Something changed this week in the normie narrative. It was probably the term Alt-left and MSM starting to mention Antifa by name as well as statues coming down which pisses people off. These lefties are hopelessly spirialling into political oblivion.
>>
>>138213449
NPR called it a "so-called free speech rally." So they're trying to make sure normies know it's not REALLY free speech it's terrorism by racist nazis (i.e. white people).

The entire media is criminal. Absolutely criminal.
>>
>>138215256
Your side wouldn't know civilized if it came up and bit your nuts if you had any in the first place. You jackasses are the ones acting like barbaric uncivilized animals right now. Quite frankly, you all should be shot, if not just for the sake of preserving the union.
>>
>>138213656
t. Antifaggot
>>
>>138219958
Are you the red shirt?
>>
>>138215256
man lefty pol is so cringe that you have to come here?
>>
File: 1503130334933.jpg (51KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
1503130334933.jpg
51KB, 669x669px
>>138220422
>I'm in a state of mass hysteria

I know.
>>
>>138219958
You are right. People won't read walls of text like that tho. Condense your thoughts into meeeeeems.
>>
File: 1503130221603.jpg (2MB, 2444x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1503130221603.jpg
2MB, 2444x2336px
>>138221100
>I'm in a state of mass hysteria.

I know.
>>
>>138220844
Shocking how spectacularly wrong your interpretation is. Almost artistic.
>>
>>138221442
>i'm a very stupid person with a short attention span lol epic lmoa

It appears you've fallen into a trap.
>>
>>138219479

THIS.
>>
>>138213656
Only true if these "consequences" do not involve violence.
>>
>>138213656
You actually do have freedom from "the consequences of speech." otherwise there is no free speech.

Antifa does not have the right to cave your skull in because you said something they didn't like. That is a huge lie that liberals push because they are not too bright people.
It's like saying that people have the right to kill you because your car is red. One does not follow the other.
>>
>>138221494
Ah damn it was all but a mirage wasnt it
>>
>>138213449
LOL You Nazi larpers could only get 20 people to show up! 50,000 people showed up to mock you! Then you needed to be bussed away in secret!

>Charollettesville Nazi cries on camera
>Protester throws away Nazi uniform and denounces white supremacy when pressured
>Needing to be bussed away after being wrecked in protest turnout

LOL You Nazis are really "tough guys," huh?

Triggered yet, pussies? Or are you going to go clean your guns again so you can feel like a real man and not a sissy adult baby who beats their own mothers what over videogames like the guy who killed Heather Heyer?

I'M TIRED OF WINNING!!!
>>
>>138220423
I know what you mean, they act like you betrayed them on a very personal level. I met a few friends in cologne some days after the new years disaster and when I told them that it will get worse with refugee violence one of them ended our friendship.
>>
>>138218506
Actually, you do have the right to do that. Whatever happens next is up to whether anyone else around you is willing to break the law or not.
Because the law, down to the letter and the intention, says you're good.
>>
>>138213449
I honestly don't know. We all live in a bubble of sorts. Here in the South, there are libtards near colleges that protest confederate shit, but it doesn't seem to gain much traction. At least not yet. I can't imagine how far gone it is outside of the best part of america.

Anyone else feel this is the shifting phase into 1984 tier shit? I mean we literally can't raise a flag that represents pride in southern culture and history without being called racist.

Even Texas has bent the knee to PC/SJW/Neo-Marxist forces by changing the six flags flags to US flags for all of them.

I'm surprised so many people are eating up the obviously false flag Charlottesville incident so quickly. Especially after the left has called everyone Nazis, now we see actual (Soros funded) Nazis and there's no boy who cried wolf scenario because a guy in a car hit someone?

We're more divided than ever and we gotta ask ourselves who's benefiting from it.
>>
>>138213449
No...americans are against HATE speech.

Waving nazi flags like a bunch of pimplefaced larpers and acting like racist cucks...you shitgibbons get what you deserve.....
>>
>>138221866
>LOL You Nazis are really "tough guys," huh?
They're afraid of being assaulted, which is a sincere fear to have when most of the "counter protestors" brought weapons with the intention of harming them.
>>
>>138221973

Blind acceptance is worse than blind hate.
>>
>>138215624
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fuck you nigger
>>
>>138213824
>These people aren't Americans.
You're right, nobody in New England wants to associate with the rest of the USA.
>>
>>138221810
You've been debating an hallucinations for the past 35 minutes.

Nothing personal, kid.
>>
>>138221532
Wrong how? America voted against SJWs in great numbers. As time passes more and more people will reject it. Democrat politicians are cringing over weirdoes like Pelosi and Maxine Waters. They have no message anymore besides 'let's shame the nazi transphobes because they don't want to castrate their children'.

People want to live in peaceful neighborhoods. all this BLM anti cop chaos symbolizes exactly what people want LESS of in America and they can't stop doubling down.
>>
>>138217274
Agreed. But physically responding to a verbal argument is degenerate
>>
>>138221866
>1 post by this ID
Also that's not the protest they're protesting, the people in yellow are riot cops.

>>138221973
>1 post by this ID
I know you're a robot, but I'll answer anyway.
Americans can be for or against any speech they don't like. It's still protected speech. Maybe they do get what they deserve, and maybe they are against them. At the same time, it's still their right to say it without harmful repercussions.
because, you know, this is America and even Nazis have rights, too.

Get bent, leftypol.
>>
File: DHm87_vVYAAAxmJ.jpg (139KB, 1190x747px) Image search: [Google]
DHm87_vVYAAAxmJ.jpg
139KB, 1190x747px
>>138222032
>Weapons
I only see signs and people chanting. Or is that too much for your feefees? Are harsh words weapons now, LARPERS? LOL!!!
>>
>>138222196
omae wa mo shindeiru
>>
File: IMG_4132.jpg (112KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.jpg
112KB, 1024x914px
>>138213656
That's the entire point of free speech. To protect you form the consequences of someone not liking it.
>>
>>138213449
1) inciting violence is not covered by the 1st amendment

2) hate speech is literally a call to action that incites violence

3) there are already discrimination laws in place and it is defined

4) if you threaten an individual, that's assault. threatening groups of people is also assault
>>
>>138217274
>Believing in both is not contradicting, its necessary.
If you believe in "Hate speech", you do not believe in free speech. Full-stop. "Hate Speech" is a misnomer meant to encompass anyone who does not say something you or the masses like.
The best way to deal with it is to ignore it.
>>
It's alright, they're not even pushing for insurrection anymore but outright communism
With this we legally have the right to kill them(but because people in this age don't have any balls they'll just be jailed or deported to somewhere more brown)
>>
>>138221614
I read it. I agreed with your point. I was giving you advice. Your point would go over better if you broke it into paragraphs and made it more readable. don't be butthurt brother.
>>
File: 1502792923761-pol.jpg (179KB, 1673x935px) Image search: [Google]
1502792923761-pol.jpg
179KB, 1673x935px
>>138213449
They hire protesters and ship them in. This is old news. Tons of evidence during the campaign and before today and Charlottesville
>>
>>138222303
Check the feed loser, there are fifty thousand people in the park and were only twenty hiding in that pagoda. I'm sorry reality hurts your precious feefees and triggers you, snowflake.
>>
File: 1503116160125.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503116160125.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>138213449
To the easily seduced drug-addled minds of the mob, rationalization of their folly is no big deal.
>>
Its may be free speech but its also hate speech which is taboo. They have the freedom to voice their opinions too
>>
>>138222447
So why isn't anyone stopping these fucks from inciting violence? It's clear and documented
>>
>>138222400
It isn't a chessboard, it's your grave.
>>
>>138213846
All day I've seen it portrayed as "free speech" in quotations.

The new tactic is to claim well it's not REALLY free speech if we don't like it.
>>
>>138213656
By that definition all countries have "free speech"
>>
>>138215482
And yet everything he said is true
Gamers e was a cluster fucker and a bunch of bullshit but that doesn't change the fact that kike whore is literally in a position of power and working with people to literally make free speech illegal
Funny enough, America is the only place where free speech actually exists
t. place where Supreme Court ruled that hate speech doesn't exist
>>
>>138213449
I think its more just a kneejerk reaction from the left to any conservative speech at this point.

A group of conservatives could host a "free hugs and cookies" rally and 10,000 howling liberals would show up while news headlines read "HUGS AND COOKIES NEW FACE OF WHITE SUPREMACY!"
>>
>>138216420

They can call them Nazis all they want, you moron.

As soon as they use violence, then they're the bad guys.
>>
>>138217837
This.

They want to take control and she's been a part of that plan the entire way
>>
>>138214502
sounds like a quote from generation kill

>You have the right to say what you want... We have the right to punch you in your fucking mouth if we disagree.
>>
>>138213656
You have freedom from legal consequences, but not social consequences.

The distinction is important.
>>
>>138222724
I love you
>>
>>138222848
Completely and utterly wrong. Torturing, raping and murdering """nazis'"" is perfectly acceptable nowadays. Of course, nazi means 'people who don't suck my cock on demand'.
>>
>>138215925
muh inherent violence fallacy

Every ideology seeks to restructure society in some way. Your post suggests that if an ideology plans to do anything outside the status quo, circumventing the existing legal system, then it is inherently violent and therefore needs to be censored, which would be a violent act in itself by the establishment to quash any competition. This logic is flawed since a robust legal system would allow challenges to its very existence, and must. An inflexible legal system is the essence of totalitarianism.

As long as there is no immediate and present danger, they have the right to organize peacefully -- meaning no "immediate and present danger" if you want to quibble about what "violence" actually means here. The first amendment exists expressly for that purpose, and this has been upheld in court. Making exceptions to this law undermines the integrity of the principle and the entire system itself becomes jeopardized, taking a critical blow to its credibility, which is what underlies it.
>>
>>138215256
Soon your speech will be seen as "hateful". Then you'll get a glimpse of sanity. Gonna be funny when you wish you'd have sided with muh nazis.
>>
>>138215748
But you aren't allowed to physically assault or kill someone for their free speech like antifa is advocating. Fuck off, commie.
>>
>>138221973
>No...americans are against HATE speech.

So are Canadians and most Europeans, where there are laws against it, and you can be thrown in jail.

That's unAmerican, faggot.
>>
>>138222311
>>138222632
>Retard
You can't even see them you retarded shitstain.
Here's a closer look at that same crowd.
>Those guys with the baseball bats at the front, trying to shove past Riot cops
Wow, nice peaceful demonstration, loser.

Again, you're an idiot.
>>
File: 27zxfvf0w1ky.jpg (59KB, 495x422px) Image search: [Google]
27zxfvf0w1ky.jpg
59KB, 495x422px
>>138215516
>they aren't protesting the concept of free speech
>>
>>138213846
It isn't back-firing.
>>
>>138222689
Why do you think so many Nazis in Charlottesville have warrants out for their arrest? This set of Nazis were put under increased scrutiny and that's why they were kept literally 20 feet away from the counter-protesters by a wall of cops. Didn't do anything yet so they weren't stopped from marching, but kept far away so they didn't get violent.
>>
The real America is a modern progressive socialist nation. All those white boys who wrote the constitution were racist slavers and were on the wrong side of history. They are from a past we need to forget.
>>
>>138219479
10,000 people calling everyone who is not humping flaming trash cans nazis and fascists only means they are alienating the 300,000,000 that cast the votes. Maybe those 10,000 confused larpers feel great about themselves, but no one in reality is cheering you on.
>>
>>138222937
Actually the distinction isn't important. Free speech is an idea. Without public support, what good is the law? Who would enforce it?
>>
>>138214855
So what?
>>
>>138222632
Also
>that Antifa hiding behind them
Oh look, they showed up ready for a fight.

I'm sorry reality hurts your precious feefees and triggers you, snowflake.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-19-13-40-34.png (709KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-19-13-40-34.png
709KB, 720x1280px
>>138223011
Again just to pull this out for the lols

Which are you? Because i don't feel in a minority here
>>
>>138215925
>white supremacists
What is a supremacist?
>>
>>138215003
Dude they didn't believe in free speech. They're commies, literal commies.
That's the thing. Jews gonna jew but it really should open your eyes to see how insanely duplicitous and evil these people who subscribe to that particular ideology are.
I genuinely worry here. If the USA falls into chaos it might be over. There's no one from across the pond that's going to save us. Russia would only do it to destabilize, China the same; Europe is bought and paid for, etc.
The USA is kind of the last stand for freedom and I see it slipping through our fingers.
>>
>>138223058
That's not the Boston rally pussy. The Boston rally wasn't allowed to keep them anywhere nearby each other. They were separated by a wall of cops and kept 20 feet away. They never got this close. FAKE NEWS!
>>
You know normally I'd be really fucking pissed that Americans are supporting losing the definitive value of the United States but honestly I just don't care anymore. This country is full of too many misguided, stupid people who you can't help and who believe everything they're told to believe by authority without thinking for themselves. I don't care anymore, you can all fucking rot and let this country disintegrate, I'm getting my money and moving.
>>
>>138213656

this for sure. If you guys expect no consequences for your words and actions, you are delusional. Free speech does not give the right to nazis to rise up and kill millions of innocent people.
>>
>>138222993
The notion of 'fairness' underlies any justice system. Making exceptions is not fair, by definition.

So, again, the entire premise and credibility of our legal system would be compromised by excluding even the Nazis.
>>
Thanks /pol/. You made free speech unpopular. Good little useful idiots.
>>
>>138222937
Actually you have freedom from both. Social consequences from 'free speech' is illegal in itself.

We have clearly defined laws against mob justice and vigilantism.
https://www.quora.com/Is-being-a-vigilante-illegal
>>
>>138223245
I agree. Minorities are bad. Dumbass.
>>
>>138223226
FAKE NEWS! The Boston rally is in a park!
>>
File: 1503008325182.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1503008325182.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>138217340
bravo faggot
>>
>>138222801
That's so true that it hurts.
>>
File: CNN1.jpg (922KB, 432x559px) Image search: [Google]
CNN1.jpg
922KB, 432x559px
Fresh oc
>>
>>138223430
Free speech doesn't apply to murder, fucking retard.
>>
>>138223462
I think normies will instead see the counter-protest as a ludicrous over-reaction, especially if they're aware of the number differences.
>>
>>138222982
This. These idiots think they can gain voters to their side by telling them that not fucking fat trannies makes them literally hitler and they should be attacked. It's such an amazingly losing strategy. NO ONE wants to fuck your man pussy Antifa. You can't even get them to if you call them Nazis. They'd rather you died actually because they see you as a plague in their cities.
>>
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>138223430
>If you guys expect no consequences for your words and actions, you are delusional

This goes both ways, snowflake. Don't expect to be able to be a violent masked communist domestic terrorist without consequences. Patriots are getting really fed up with antifa bullshit.
>>
>>138223123
Wtf, why is the truth so hard to sell to normies? It's right there in the picture, just look.
>>
>>138223409
>Triggered Nazi snowflake
>Boston Rally is pathetic shitshow
>Banon out

I'M TIRED OF WINNING LOL!!!
>>
>>138213656
The government is so intertwined with the private sector that this argument does not work any more
>>
>>138217963
Yes it is. America started as a white ethnostate. Read the 1790 constitution. Supreme Court has backed "hate speech" is free speech.
>>
>>138215256
Dude... Nothing to do with being called an asshole, but not being able to say what they want in a public space without getting beaten/murdered.
>>
File: 1477896423359s.jpg (5KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477896423359s.jpg
5KB, 200x250px
>>138217340
of course none of the limp wrists will respond to this
>>
>>138217340
fuckin noice
>>
The reason people think they can get away with attacking """"""nazis"""""" is because the government selectively enforces the laws
>>
>>138222632
Yeah and it's in a big liberal city back by the msm and the establishment that will make one side look a lot better than the other.

It's easy to be against free speech when you deem it offensive. You a fucking horribly retarded idiot if you don't think it will eventually be turned on your communist/anarchist agenda soon as well.

MSM hates Trump and is using Charlottesville as a club against him and his supporters. You share a common enemy with the establishment in us, but you will regret giving them anymore power than they already have.
>>
>>138223501
Lel
>>
File: 1482613559253.png (45KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1482613559253.png
45KB, 666x666px
>>138223312
That's the boston rally you uneducated retard.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/18/roadblocks-weapons-bans-as-boston-braces-for-free-speech-rally/23152172/

I'm sorry that you're retarded and didn't even bother doing a google search.

>The Boston rally wasn't allowed to keep them anywhere nearby each other. They were separated by a wall of cops and kept 20 feet away. They never got this close. FAKE NEWS!
You need to go back to digg because you clearly don't belong here. Here we argue with facts, not feelings. Screaming "FAKE NEWS DOWNBOTE DOWNBOTE VOTE BRIGADE VOTE BRIGADE REEEEEE, REEE ANY NEWS THAT SAYS SOMETHING THAT PROVES ME STUPID IS FAKE REEEEE STOP PROVING ME STUPID /POL/" doesn't actually do anything.
>>
>>138223673
WTF you don't believe CNN? I bet you read BREITBART. Of course CNN is reliable. They say it all the time. "WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED NEWS NETWORK". I suppose that's a lie too?
>>
>>138223794
>Traitors are getting really fed up with antifa

>Confederate statutes going down across the country
>Nazis denounced by Republicans
>Banon out
>Only 20 Nazis in Boston
>KKK cancels Durham rally after 30k+ show up to counter-protest
>Nazi cries on camera
>Nazi denounces white supremacy when pressured
>Nazis losing their jobs cross-country

Sounds like you all getting whooped!
>>
File: 1501338039497.jpg (76KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501338039497.jpg
76KB, 1024x610px
>>138222632
>(You)
>>
>>138213656
>You have free speech, but not freedom from the consequences of speech.
well, for saying that i am going to kill you

what? that's the consequence of saying that you nazi!
>>
>>138224247
>hehe look how many hate mobs we can accumulate, they're bigger than your hate mobs :^)
you just need to accept that they're fucking hate mobs and that neither is acceptable.
>>
>>138213656
>You have free speech, but not freedom from the consequences of speech.
nice definition, would be a shame if something bad happened to it, like pointing out how you seem to think we had freedom of speech under communism.
>>
>>138224089
LOL Triggered little snowflake is getting upset. Don't worry, you can always wait for Trump's rally tonight to lick your wounds and nurse your butthurt!
>>
>>138224247
You think you know me, but you have no clue.

I don't identify with the Nazis at all, and in fact one of my most prized possession is the luger pistol my grandpa willed to me off one of the Nazis he killed in WWII.

I'm just 100% opposed to communism, and antifa is absolutely a communist movement.
>>
>>138223673
#maga
>>
counter protest covered under free speech
>>
>>138223462
/pol/ will eventually get the internet shut down with their faggotry
>>
I hate how these "communists" are sorry excuses of human beings. I always thought the communists would be powerful workers tired of the man. Not some weirdos getting upset over political correctness. Most of them have never spent a minute in a factory or a lumberyard. Theyre all weak children. Lenin would be dissapointed.
>>
Give me one reason why America shouldn't be destroyed.
>>
>>138224496
At the very least you're a persistent one. I was expecting you to label AOL fake news or something so I was gathering about ten links that all had the same picture. I'm happy with this outcome.
>>
File: DHZujEiXYAEjRtS.jpg orig.jpg (149KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DHZujEiXYAEjRtS.jpg orig.jpg
149KB, 800x1000px
>>
>>138224637
Good then tumblr will finally be gone!
>>
>>138224392
Aww, are you mad? Why not hug your confederate flag tightly? It will keep the black people away when they try to cuck you and date your daughter. It's your wittle security blanket.
>>
>>138217963
Yes, it is. Speech that is popular doesn't need to be protected. Hell, Keith Ellison wants a black ethnostate and he's a member of Congress, dingbat.
>>138213656
The actual phrase you toadies always misquote is "without criticism."
>>138213449
Populous is an adjective, populace is a noun and the word you were looking for.
>>
And now I am officialy lost on the topic of "What is going on in USA".
Shit is so stirred up that literally a nork nuke would only favour you as it will unite the masses, raise Trump ratings and get the mil-industry complex running at 500% again thus giving the USA around 10 years of life!
>>
>>138224661
You'd be invaded by Mexicans, Leaf
>>
>>138224763
Not an argument, the left lost all of its credibility and moral high ground when they brought out hate mobs to counter other hate mobs.
Anyone with a triple-digit IQ can see that, and the tides are turning against the left.
>>
>>138224763
Storm battelung when, guys?
>>
>>138224247
you are gloating because you think you are winning a battle that harms your chances at winning the more important war. It's like Hillary announcing she doesn't need men voters. What a victory for women!...then she loses election.

There are no nazis on the TV right now! The nazis are imaginary and everyone knows it but you. It looks retarded to the people you need on your side.
>>
>>138224247
Statue removal is legal. So be it. People can erect more.

Gays were underground and denied it for centuries. If being racist was socially approved, most would claim to be racist.

Weak points.
>>
>>138213449

They're protesting against useful idiots, not against free speech itself.

There were 200 antifa when people thought nazi Pepe was just a joke.

Now there are 200 million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg
>>
They wanna make hate speech illegal. But hate speech is subjective so in reality they would make anything thats not completely pro leftist and pro commie illegal
>>
>>138224935

what % of americans have triple digit IQs?
>>
>>138224878
The left oppose the military so hard bro. You dont understand how fucked it is.
>>
>>138224392
>both sides are bad

Fucking Nazi.

I love this meme.
>>
>>138224683
Aww, how sad. You think I care. Well, of it's a compettition, I'll give you those participation trophies that you baby boomers love so much. Maybe help your feelings a little. Which would you prefer? A Confederate flag or a maga hat? I think both would really help you. You need a security blanket right now, after all. Something to help your feelings and keep the bad thoughts away.
>>
>>138225181

what % of americans have triple digit IQs? What % of those dont attend a university?
>>
>>138224657
They also can't comprehend how over the top repugnant they are to voters. They are too busy in their little facebook world to see the bigger picture. They are burying identity politics and the left in general so deep right now and it's great to watch.
>>
>>138225243
You're a fucking fascist, nazi piece of shit and if I see you i'm gonna punch your skull in.
>>
>>138225067
LOL Fags are stronger than you Nazis. They got beaten by the cops when they marched, you guys run away from harsh words apparently. Since, harsh words are weapons to you guys now.

Guess fags are just more manly than Nazis.
>>
>>138224684
National Socialism was voted in after intolerant Communism killed thousands

How does one propose that the intolerant can gain control in a democratic society if there AREN'T vast swathes of the population who actually agree with them, and want their country to go that way?
>>
>>138213656
By that reasoning Saudi Arabia has free speach
>>
>>138225457
Your side is bad.
>>
File: ALT LEFT MURDER SQUAD.jpg (488KB, 2138x1858px) Image search: [Google]
ALT LEFT MURDER SQUAD.jpg
488KB, 2138x1858px
>>138213449
>>
File: General-Lee-Charger-Car-Costume.jpg (49KB, 468x480px) Image search: [Google]
General-Lee-Charger-Car-Costume.jpg
49KB, 468x480px
>>138225181

Half of America have below average IQs
>>
File: that's_you.jpg (42KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
that's_you.jpg
42KB, 500x236px
>>138225067
>>138224247
>statue removal is legal
It actually isn't. Statues are to be removed by the city using city contractors for the purposes of relocating to museums.

Smashing city property with hammers is specifically outlawed.

In fact, one of the dumb bitches who did it is now facing jail time.

http://people.com/crime/activist-confederate-statue-takiyah-thompson/

>>138225246
You're just a retard jumping around yelling "LOOK HOW RETARDED I AM, LOOK HOW MANY FALLACIES I CAN SPEW. LOOK, LOOK I'M AN IDIOT."
Whether you're pretending or not, you're still a retard. You haven't got a single fact right this entire thread. Every post of your is littered with fallacies and ad-hominems because you clearly don't have an argument. I'm guessing you're fishing for (You)s or are just a leftypol faggot.

Either ways, this is the last (you) you're getting from me.
>>
>>138225430
Yes, because that's a lot more repungent than screaming "Jews will not replace us." That's why so many of them are losing their jobs and being arrested. Oh wait a minute...No, that's you guys LOL!!!
>>
>>138213916
>just
nigger its august
>>
>>138225457
Not if I see you first. How does it feel to be the new KKK hiding behind masks?
>>
>>138225181

Hopefully 100%, but we all know the actual number is way, way lower. The fact people want to protest their inalienable right is proof of that.
>>
>>138225147
>200 million Antifa
>2/3 of America
>please take me seriously
>>
>>138225512
Cops raided your butt buddies. Why didn't you resist?
>>
File: 1502983760770.jpg (619KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502983760770.jpg
619KB, 800x1000px
>>138224684
>>
>>138217340
Ayy how would you like to replace Richard Spencer
>>
>>138224657
Reminds me of the time some germans wanted to found a new communist party. Only Workers or people who had three signatures from working class people could join. Guess what happened.
>>
>>138214855
PAYSTUBS? where do you sign up for these gigs? any actual proof?

its the weekend, people with real jobs have free time on Saturdays
>>
>>138225512
They were escorted away by police because of overwhelming hordes of angry mobs, who just couldn't deal with a small group of people gathering for their beliefs.
We've seen how eager antifa mobs are to spark violence. The threat was real.
>>
>>138213656
It would seem the consequences you're talking about are censorship and terrorism, especially the latter in the case of Antifa and BLM, which shows that the left in general and the Democrats in particular will pardon terrorism if it's done under the umbrella of their ideology.

These aren't the sort of "consequences" that should be encouraged.
>>
>>138223806
Commi honey pot in full effect.
>>
>>138225457
Your side is bad.
>>
>>138223910
When they support a group that would beat/ murder people just for exsisting? Yea
>>
>>138225670
Awww, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you didn't hear that so many cities are voluntarily removing the statues. And only one was torn down. Over 100 have been announced to be removed by the city themselves legally. Washington-Lee Highway is going to be renamed as well after unanimous vote by the city's Council.

I'm so sorry. I forgot that Nazis are retarded. I'll talk slower next time.
>>
Notice how the shilling and sliding has largely stopped since this? I wonder where (((they))) are today...
>>
>>138223209
>so what?

It means they probably arent against free speech at all. They're just there to get a buck, thats what.
>>
>>138215084
>have a rally for free speech and freedom of expression
>get protested because you're fascists and nazis
>because you like free speech

Somethin aint addin up here, hoss.
>>
>>138223911
Who could? That was like a verbal Dodge Challenger
>>
>>138225515
The government had to step in to enforce desegregation despite the overwhelming majority against it. How does that fit the left narrative?
>>
>>138225979
Not ours. His side is bad.
>>
>>138223806
Man that snowflake shit really got under the left's skin. I'll have to start using it more.

Also, don't worry you will all get a participation trophy from the establishment media. :)
>>
>>138225214
You are right ... As I said, now I am very very lost on the left, alt-left, ancap, ancom, BLM, Antifa and other. Literally the Syrian Civil War has less factions.
>>
>>138225670
Statue removal is technically legal. How they do it can be illegal.
>>
>>138225943
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe it'll come true. It's not possible that you're a bunch of pussies. Not like you went on camera and cried. Or that one guy threw off his uniform and denounced white supremacy when pressured. It's just not possible that you guys are a bunch of pussies. No, it must be everyone else.

Fucking Nazi snowflakes.
>>
File: c9f.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
c9f.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
Looks like America is finished to me. You are now officially Brazil-tier.

Unfortunately, there's no place for White Americans anymore. If you are white, pack your bags and leave.
>>
File: 1502594322935.jpg (45KB, 579x636px) Image search: [Google]
1502594322935.jpg
45KB, 579x636px
>>138213656
agreed
>>
File: This really happened.png (874KB, 990x807px) Image search: [Google]
This really happened.png
874KB, 990x807px
>>138225766

*facepaw* 100 is the average for America so it's about 50%
>>
>>138222601
>Charlotte not Charlottesville

But I get what you're saying, it's far from being a grassroots effort.
>>
>>138217340
Goddamn bud fighting the good fight.
>>
>>138225708
yeah but everyone already caught on to the fact that barely no one is actually yelling 'jews will not replace us'. They are seeing SJW irritations EVERYWHERE. one is a rogue weirdo who doesn't effect them and the other is aids on wheels trying to get dicks into women's bathrooms for no logical reason.
>>
>>138225708
Whos losing their jobs? Like 10 people at the most The businesses are against you lams fucks. Theyd rather see you executed than impeding the workers from getting to the job. Pussy boys. Dont forget there is only 2 genders.
>>
>>138226335
furection....why?
>>
File: 1503078234630.png (439KB, 448x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503078234630.png
439KB, 448x497px
>>138226309
>If you are white, pack your bags and leave.
To go where, exactly?
>>
>>138224247
You are exactly right that is the funny part. Its just a joke the media acts like there are even more than 100K supremacists nationwide, which is about 5K per state. So 1K can go to a party where they can speak about their little issues and 20K of you can bravely beat them 20 to 1 for social media points.
>>
>>138226247
You live by identity politics you die by it.
>>
>>138213656
>not freedom from the consequences of speech.
You do realise assaulting people is illegal and people are protected from that?

There isn't much you can do with free speech other than use your own right of free speech to disagree. Amazing right?
>>
>>138215060
>Commie man stands in USSR breadline
>"Fuck Gorbachev, I'm gonna go kill him"
>Leaves
>Comes back an hour later
>"Comrade, did you kill Gorbachev?"
>"No, the line was even longer"
>>
>>138226289
Need a safe space, friend?
>>
>>138225868
Top Quality
>>
File: tlyoidfqe3gz.png (470KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tlyoidfqe3gz.png
470KB, 800x1000px
>>138213449
>Muh free speech

Facism has no place in America to being with. Go start your white ethnostate somewhere in Antarctica.
>>
>>138226289
Should they have thrown themselves into the crowd and started fighting? What would that have accomplished?
And yeah, sometimes the pressure gets to people. Real life isn't the movies where we're all expected to stand against the braying horde unflinching.
>>
>>138226096
You're probably right. There's no way Antifa is actually able to operate like they say they operate, it's radical teens scattered around, getting funded by Soros, getting re-enforcements whenever something big is happening.
>>
File: IMG_1112.png (349KB, 662x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.png
349KB, 662x585px
>>138217340
Amen.
>>
File: 5c6.jpg (64KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
5c6.jpg
64KB, 500x396px
>>138226503
Mother Evropa awaits us. Move to the country of your ancestors.
>>
File: 1503114354794.jpg (127KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503114354794.jpg
127KB, 800x1000px
>>138226653
>>
File: C3otTkPVMAEBiEb.jpg (152KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3otTkPVMAEBiEb.jpg
152KB, 900x1200px
>>138226265
No, removal is illegal. They can vote to remove the statues, but it's public property and can't be removed with straps and hammers.

The word you're looking for is 'relocation'. The statutes aren't being 'removed', they're being relocated to museums. It's why the shithead jumping around yelling "THEY'RE REMOVING THEM VOLUNTARILY" here: @138226007 is fucking retarded, because there exists no provision that states that you can remove city property; whether it's offensive or not, with use of sledgehammers with your idiot college student friends.
He's basically advocating that it's legal to vandalize city property because it offends him. He thinks this because he is another one of the sub-100 IQ communist horde who think that it will work out great this one time if only America would give it a shot. Meanwhile he advocates for violent mobs and destruction of property because "lol they deserve to die thanks to my communist ideology :^)"

Sub-100 IQ retards are part of the reason we're in this mess to begin with. Here's another glorious soldier of the left telling the world exactly what their intentions were at the last Berkeley riot.
>>
>>138226653
see
>>138225868
>>
>>138226371
This. They keep talking about the same guy who was fired. I expected more, especially with the overwhelming support they claim they have.
>>
>>138215084
First amendment protects free speech

>hurr durr I'm a private citizen not affected by some old WHITE MANE!

Gas yourself
>>
>>138226653
Your pics's been posted here already and it makes no sense
Fascism doesn't just magically take control if you don't protest the shit out of it. It still needs the mass of the population to want it and democratically elect it. And if that happens, then you need to question wether or not you really share the majority view after all.
>>
>>138226653
>Should a tolerant society tolerate intolerance
The answer is yes, otherwise your society is not actually tolerant. What's funny is that the shithead who made this comic can't even spell "intolerance".
>>
File: Uncle Badger.jpg (233KB, 960x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Badger.jpg
233KB, 960x1016px
>>138226480

The far right are scared of female vegan furries.

The Fourth Reich will be furry.
Power is sexy.
Furection intensifies
>>
>>138213449
>Zuckerberg just pushing an agenda
He is pushing the commie-globalist agenda, which Soros is funding. They want their One World New World Order and they want it now. They want Whites and Catholics and Christisans crushed. They want America gone, as well as Europe and England. They want to rule the world under their communist terror. That is the one and only agenda Zuckerberg, google, twitter, and all the other Silicon Valley tech moguls are pushing. Don't be deceived. They are all in on it. They are the top of the communist ladder with their extreme wealth, and they will keep their extreme wealth while the rest of us live on government handouts in abject poverty. These Antifa are the useful idiots that will be the first to go when their
commie-globalist dream comes true.
>>
File: insight02+pix.jpg (56KB, 595x400px) Image search: [Google]
insight02+pix.jpg
56KB, 595x400px
>>138213656
A notorious African dictator once said that.
>>
>>138226736
There were antifas from Italy and spain in Hamburg during the G20 riot, a lot of them get paid for attending by leftwing organisations and parties.
>>
>>138227088
If this is an attempt to false-flag, then you shouldn't do it.
Trying to paint the left as furries is the same as trying to paint the right as nazis.
>>
>>138226736
its the truth..

Antifa shut down the Milo rally in berkeley, this is no different.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/look-who-funds-the-group-behind-the-call-to-arms-at-milos-berkeley-event/
>>
>>138226653
Who is the judge and jury of what's intolerant? You? Go fuck yourself hard. Really hard. I would never let some feeble minded shit like you decide what's okay and what's not okay to say.

Intolerance must be denounced and discouraged, not oppressed, faggot
>>
>>138227088

THE AGE OF MAN IS OVER

THE TIME OF THE BADGER HAS COME
>>
>>138226841
That's being pendactic. Point is that they can remove them, from where they are, if they want. I'd like to see more statues on private property so they can avoid a lot of this BS. A bunch of Antifa tards removing them is illegal, yes.
>>
>>138226882
They dont understand tge same people they follow are the same people who would be put to death if it was real communism
>>
>>138227009
A republic can go against the majority.
>>
>>138215925
Free speech is what will prevent violence. And boy you don't want violence. You have no chance in that event.
>>
>>138227290
To add..

A lot of this unrest you see today is BECAUSE of George Soros.

The guy needs to either be assassinated or exiled from western countries. He's literally trying to incite a civil war, yet our government (who is probably allied with him) do nothing about him.
>>
>>138227328
>That's being pendactic
It really isn't, because you see: Liberals don't know the difference. They hear "Remove" and they think they're going to be melted down and turned into giant jewish stars that will be present at every confederate memorial site.
And they're not.
The difference is crucial because of retards like these guys who are too stupid to know the difference: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/17/eight-people-charged-for-toppling-confederate-statue-in-durham-as-scores-line-up-to-confess/

>Point is that they can remove them, from where they are, if they want
Even this is spotty, because the destruction of historical monuments is technically a federal issue. It's just no federal court has heard the case as of yet.
>>
>>138227323
>THE AGE OF MAN IS OVER
>THE TIME OF THE BADGER HAS COME

Correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzagBTcYsYQ
>>
File: IMG_3554.jpg (29KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3554.jpg
29KB, 297x170px
>>138226653
We'll just return America to how it's supposed to be.
>>
>>138225745
Why are you asking questions about yourself? Nazis like you really are stupid.
>>
>>138227539
You need a lot more than a fringe sliver though, which is what the media and everyone else kept insisting Trump's support base was
>>
>>138226653
So you must be intolerant to fight intolerance but that means you're intolerant and must also be fought by intolerant people. Infinite regression problem, Karl Popper must be a top tier philosopher lmfao
>>
>>138227381
The trust fund alt left would be the first to be shot.
>>
>>138227725
This is basically why every communist society, and even the left of today, tear each other apart.

When you go out to fight intolerance, you eventually become the intolerant one that must be fought. It's why their ideology is ultimately doomed.
>>
>>138227206
God I feel so bad for Germans. You can get punched for holding the German flag IN GERMANY. Your women are getting raped, Communists are rioting through your streets..Feelsbadman. Poor blonde girls :(
>>
>>138226653
This doesn't work because 'nazis' are a meme and they don't advocate for tolerance to begin with like islam advocates do.

Fuckin' lefties and their inability to meme.
>>
>>138224684
>>138226653

IF YOU EVER DOUBT THAT SHILLS EXIST IN A MINDLESS EFFORT TO SHIT UP THIS SITE LOOK AT THIS!
>>
The United States and everything that it has stood for in the last 2 centuries is dead.

I had a tiny bit of hope, but Americans who aren't radicalized are too lazy to fight. And Trump won't be able to change anything.

You either move, or shut the fuck up and accept that you have become a nation of cucks.
>>
>>138225512
Here's another nazi trying to distance himself from the movement. It's not gonna work and i'm gonna punch all of you in due time.

You can't hide nazi, you'll out yourself soon enough and then it's open season on your skull.
>>
File: 376488.webm (3MB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
376488.webm
3MB, 1280x534px
>>138214502
Punching someone in the face is illegal, speaking is not.

>>138216106
We have the freedom to associate with whomever we want. If someone says something we don't like, we don't have to associate with them. Deciding what is socially acceptable is perfectly within the realm of society's role, but it is NOT the role of the government to do so.

The government can't stop me from speaking, but if someone does not want to hear me speak, to whom do we give the power to force them to listen?
>>
>>138227696
Does that hood/mask get hot?
>>
>>138221973
You hateful fucks are the cause of hate speech.
>>
>>138228040
Didn't you guys just have a massive breach?
>>
>>138228080
Had to take a break from jerking your little white dick to your fuhrer? It's really pathetic that you're this transparent, nazi fuck.
>>
>>138226653
You faggot kikes don't want tolerance. You don't even want acceptance. You won't be happy until whites are on their knees groveling in front of every minority group.
>>
>>138228040
You'll feel the impact of hitting concrete after being flung out of an airborne helicopter you fucking commie.
>>
>>138216499
Literally this x100000000. You're playing with literal monkeys. They only see their own eyes and have wasted their soul and are infants stuck in a game of hell. They are pawns on a chessboard they will never perceive. They exist as non-soulless cattle, because that is what they chose for this life.
>>
>>138226247
to simplify its commies attacking everything that threatens their control and narrative. everyday normie americans are in the middle. thing is commies are threatening the normies without even realizing it. most americans want to be left the fuck alone to live their lives. once the commies get in the way of that im guessing we'll have a purge.
>>
Wouldnt mind a forreal commie revolution to fuck antifa up
>>
>>138226653
If we did that, it wouldn't be 100 years before america fell, and you dumb niggers would demand multiculturalism for our new super power nation.
>>
File: g6lci.jpg (63KB, 460x583px) Image search: [Google]
g6lci.jpg
63KB, 460x583px
>>138228040
>>
File: Badger+Cull+Protest.jpg (268KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Badger+Cull+Protest.jpg
268KB, 1024x683px
>>138227230
>Trying to paint the left as furries is the same as trying to paint the right as nazis.

Animal welfare protesters aren't left wing per se.
They're just everyday cosplaying vegans who bumped into a far right march, realised they had face masks and then a righteous freedom fighting light bulb went on over their heads and they charged.
>>
can we have this civil war now or what
>>
>>138228318
Does the mask/hood give you a rash?
>>
>>138222447
No.

Saying I hate X is hate speech.

Saying let's hurt X is inciting to violence.

The first is protected by the first amendment, the second is illegal.

Antifa is routinely guilty of illegal incitement to violence.
>>
>>138226835
Islam isn't inherently incompatible with the West. There's plenty of openly Muslim, socialist, and communist people in Western government. There are no openly nazi or fascist people
>>
>>138215335
>I've killed so many people.gif
>>
>>138228666
666 is always a lie.
>>
>>138227823
How about the Equality/Diversity paradox?
The more you have of one, the less you have of the other. To advocate for one is to advocate against the other. Equality means same and diverse means different. What could be the end result of this besides intolerance of differences in order to enforce equality?

Tolerance, equality, diversity are all held up as absolute moral values to the gullible because they need to have some kind of rules to live by, yet reject actual moral absolutes such as justice, fortitude, temperance etc.
>>
>>138227857
It slowly changes. Antifa is losing support from normal people. Today was a neo-nazi march through Berlin and the counter protest was pretty lame.
>>
>>138221973
Hate speech is an absurd idea made up by retards who want to control all speech.
>>
>>138222937
Physically assauting people for expressing their beliefs meets the definition of Terrorism.
>>
>>138228666
>Muslim Communists
>Compatible with the West
Amazing, thanks Satan.
>>
>>138228666
When socialism and communism means 'Let in all the Muslims', sure they are
But their ways of life really do clash with our own western liberties and progress. It will not be a good thing for our countries to develop large Islamic portions.
>>
>>138213449
Free speech is protected. You can say all the shit you want as long as you don't incite people to violence or advocate committing a crime.

You can absolutely say: "Niggers spics and kikes are all shitty people that need to be in their own countries." This is protected under the law as it is your opinion. This right is god-given. It may be SOCIALLY UNCOUTH to say such a thing because it an UNPOPULAR OPINION, but none the less it is 100% guaranteed protected speech.

You cannot say : "I think people should rise up and murder, rape, and genocide all niggers, spics, and kikes." This statement advocates violence. If people followed through on this statement and you incited them into enough of a frenzy to commit to the speech there of, then you would also be held legally accountable for any ensuing felonious behavior. Inciting people to violence through your speech IS NOT PROTECTED. The ONLY TIME it would be is if the GOVERNMENT was trying to abolish all speech for individuals across the country. It then becomes the responsibility of every American to continue to use their god-given rights to address grievances against the government. When that fails the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots. Only then is violent speech only safe to say, when it is aimed at overthrowing a tyrannical government bent of abolishing your rights and making you drones.

Don't get it mistaken. Hate speech, although unpopular and pretty detestable to those with more than two brain cells konking together in their skulls, is ENTIRELY PROTECTED. VIOLENT SPEECH, is not.
>>
>>138229011
Good. I don't want your country to take up fascism again(Didn't work last time), but I'm glad that it's at least possible to join a rally for it without having to fear getting murdered. It's a good sign at least.
>>
>>138228333

A few months ago /pol/ was saying that about everyone with a left or liberal opinion.

Now the lil chickens are retreating.

Viva Le Resistance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drMzeN1eXdA
>>
>>138213449
>>138213649
>>138213654
>>138229584

time to destroy antifa
>>
>>138228383
This is my experience with non-urban people. No one really gives a shit about gays, blacks whatever. They just don't want to be told what to do. All libs do is try to control people with misleading, guilt inducing language to make them accept policies they don't want or need. They are regulation addicts. America hates this.
>>
>>138229555
Beware the clown posse
>>
File: 1129072256.jpg (283KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1129072256.jpg
283KB, 1280x960px
>>138228040
>12 year old acting tough on the interwebz: The Post

lmfao touch me and I'll literally kill you kid
>>
File: sage.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
26KB, 500x500px
IF I WASN'T POSTING AN IMAGE I WOULD BE SAGING THIS THREAD.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN EVER, LARPERS!
>>
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898978484709666821

Wow, what peaceful """""""counter-protestors""""""" amirite? Almost close to burning down the whole city.
>>
>>138228073
This is really good editing, what software did they use?
>>
>>138229514
They're both protected, go read some court rulings.
>>
>>138228403
The first people executed after the communist revolution are communists.
That is their classic modus operandi.
>>138228383
There is a reason commies need a revolution, they would never win an election.
>>
>>138229941
Blender 3D + After Effects
>>
File: Unbenannt25.png (101KB, 188x208px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt25.png
101KB, 188x208px
>>138228443
Muslim Furries!!!
Is this halal?
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.