[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bannon getting fired: Analysis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503077198664.png (231KB, 684x536px) Image search: [Google]
1503077198664.png
231KB, 684x536px
Republican Party could be broadly classified into three categories:
1. RINO - Ryan, Romney, etc
2.Reaganite - Randlet, Trump(~2.5 ish), etc
3. Isolationist - Ron Paul, Bannon, etc

Now, Trump, being an outsider, has to choose side. Up until now, he chose military over bureaucrats to decide his foreign policy in large parts - as he is an outsider, this makes sense. But, due to the nature of bureaucracy - every agencies determined to enlarge their own bureaucracy - military is naturally opposed to isolationist ideology - less gibs, less influence, etc. People on /pol/ were mainly talking about Cville and internal stuff, but that is trivial matter. Bannon recently gave an interview to NYT I believe, about the possibility of withdrawing US forces in SKorea to have deal with Norks.
Now, in isolationist POV, this is reasonable. (I would add State department, and mayyybe Navy and Airforce.) But the mere existence of USFK is the potential wargame plan of invading China by groundforces, whereas withdrawing USFK would be redrawing Atchinson line to only include Japan-Okinawa - a mere containment. Such "defensive" measure is untasteful for military - especially army. USFK gives army a lot of political influence, a lot of general positions, and also it is this mental highpoint of "American Virtue Expansionism" for lack of better term.
Now, if Bannon getting "fired" is 1488D chess to play propaganda outside of WH, so be it. But as far as the timing and the internal politics goes, (other than SWAMP logic) I think this is valid evaluation.
>>
File: Bannon.png (53KB, 812x516px) Image search: [Google]
Bannon.png
53KB, 812x516px
>>138204787
What was up with Bannon's last interview? He wasn't told this was being recorded, so its not just for publicity.

He also said he was "going after" people in the admin who weren't hardliners on China and said he wanted a trade war with them
>>
In sense of pure logic, having USFK is not the most sensible idea. But all in all, Korea for US army is a bit of memorabilia of good old times - never mind the fact that old guard - McCain old - served with worst koreans in 'nam, which gives them a bit more of political attachment. Also the missionary ties
>>
>>138205133
I believe that "swamp" aspect is also true. but also the timing may have been just right - to give Kelly, Mattis, and Tillerson room to do as they see fit in Korea/China issue, while "letting" Bannon do his propaganda outside of WH.
Would be interesting if it was intentional, and mutual on Trump's part
>>
They are chimping out and acting irrationally due to their anger over what was absolutely nothing in the larger context. It's both sad and very amusing.
>>
>>138205992
whos "they"?
>>
>>138206112
Wouldn't you like to know.
>>
>>138206454
are you talking about (((they))) in regards to Cville?
>>
Wish there was a news channel with this kind of analysis. Will forward to the No Agenda Show for consideration.
>>
>>138206869
Those who overreacted, whoever that may apply to. I don't want to name names. That would be impolite.
>>
>>138207441
>No Agenda Show
what is this?
>>
>>138207574
Listener supported podcast which eliminates advertiser influence. They've been doing it over 9 years as their primary gig.

They mainly deconstruct the main stream media's bullshit.
>>
>>138204787
i still can't believe this title actually happened
>>
>>138204787
>Ron Paul
You mean Rand or is his old man doing shit again?
>>
>>138209884
just for a barometer. randlet, like i mentioned, is like 2~2.5 imo. randlet is by no means a isolationist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.