[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Styx right? Did Trump use Bannon as a pawn to be fired to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 8-14-2017 3-58-31 PM.jpg (119KB, 876x1065px) Image search: [Google]
8-14-2017 3-58-31 PM.jpg
119KB, 876x1065px
Is Styx right? Did Trump use Bannon as a pawn to be fired to take the heat off?

Or is the deep state firmly in control of the White House?
>>
Styx is a faggot
Now that that is out of the way....
Bannon left to go back to Breitbart where he can be much more useful to Trump then he could in the admin.
Trump is ready to start bringing down the Deep State and Bannon is going to help by combating the fake news narrative with the truth.
Bannon was in the white house for 7 months. He had a security clearance. He was part of the NSC meetings. He had all the dirt, he knows where the bodies.
Now its time for him to use that knowledge and dirt as a weapon against ALL of Trump's enemies just like he said.
There is a war coming, its just not the one your going to expect.
>>
File: wall2.jpg (695KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wall2.jpg
695KB, 1920x1200px
>>138203777

At this point, I think it's clear to everyone within his team that it's going to be impossible to undo the rot, which has spread into the deepest regions of your government. Bannon is an idealist and I think he'd find it too demoralising to spend the next few years fighting small battled and getting caught up in the minutiae of daily government. I imagine he quit because his interest and passion is for grand, wide-sweeping theories of politics and he couldn't face the tedium facing him.
>>
>>138205226
>Styx is a faggot

In this forum I'm not sure if that is the highest praise or the deepest insult.
>>
>>138205905
Hi Charles Krauthammer
>>
>>138205226

>Bannon left to go back to Breitbart where he can be much more useful to Trump then he could in the admin.

retards buy into this nonsense. he was the chief strategist. how the fuck is he going to be more useful from the outside. geez people are fucking dumb and believe anything they read. if trump wanted to work with him, he would still be in there. common sense. stop believing what you read in the (((press)))
>>
>>138205905

Styx is a lie person with no exclusive expertise, power, authority or executive influence who uploads his opinions to a free video website. Nothing he says matters because none of his decisions have any significant impact on the world. You may as well watch fidget spinner reviews from a brazilian pre teen.
>>
>>138206277
Yes because David Brock has only ever been effective when he was working in the White House.

Faggot.
>>
File: 1498409537340.jpg (53KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498409537340.jpg
53KB, 957x960px
Styx is never wrong.
>>
>>138203777

Deep State controls WH. Look at Trumps son in law....that's all that needs to be said
>>
Styx thinks firms like Google now operate purely to maximize profit. He's too rigid in his thinking in these chaotic times.
>>
>>138203777
I've been curious of this as well, from Bannon's statements it would seem the White House is in deep state control and Bannon left so he could better affect the political field and shift the Overton window
>>
>>138206313
>Styx is a lie person

I hate lye people. So stingy when you touch them. And sex... you dont even want to know.
>>
>>138203777
Bannon directly contradicted and undermined Trump in his interview with The American Prospect. He dug his own grave, the media are just trying to spin this in the most unfavourable way possible.
>>
>>138206616

brock was never a strategist in the white house you fucking imbecile. bannon had his best shot of influencing the president and he is done. you deluded fool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.