[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville needed to happen, Boston rally is hilarious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: be advised.jpg (22KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
be advised.jpg
22KB, 310x309px
Watching the Boston rally now... not a single kekistani/nazi/confederate flag anyway.

The unironic alt-right LARPers needed to be purged. They were a festering disease in America and their existence only hurt Trump. Now with them exposed for what they are the only degenerates left are the alt left and they are doubling down on the dumb. Trump supporters have finally realised, they don't need to play this dumbass game with the left. They won, they are winning and will keep winning. Why protest with a bunch of losers who achieve nothing?

The 'counter protesters' look absolutely fucking retarded. They are a mob screaming 'NO KKK' etc at no one for minutes at a time. Just screaming into the air. Cops are laughing at the insanity of it all. Some guy gets interviewed by CNN as she asks does he support neo nazis and he absolutely murdered her for minutes in a row demanding she point them out and calling her out on her fear mongering. After he leaves some fat landwhales take his place screaming NO NAZIS! and people walked away. Like 100 people listened to this guy speak, no one gave a shit about her.

Charlottesville has caused this. If antifa want to roll around in their own shit screeching, they are going to have to do it alone now no kekistani retards are joining them.
>>
File: 1499041772112.jpg (414KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
1499041772112.jpg
414KB, 634x746px
Nice blog faggot. For you "winning" means nothing other than pic related. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>138203327
Oldfag here, can anyone please point me to a board for political discussions?
Redditors like OP have killed this board eons ago, I just want to get off this wild ride.
>>
Could it be because of fear? I mean Nazi and bigots are the most chicken shit pussies on the planet.
So instead of showing up to equal odds the little pussies stay hidden. They are only tough in groups, online and on each others asses.
>>
>>138204153
go to 8pol if you want to an actual nazi country would be run like (all dissenters are instantly banned)

sadly there is no better place than this board for actual discussion
>>
>>138203327
Y O U R

F U C K I N G

S P A C I N G
GO BACK TO REDSHIT FAGGOT
>>
>>138204153
I know of a board... but I am not sharing.
>>
File: 1500228568146.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1500228568146.png
69KB, 366x401px
FUCK THIS SHIT RALLY
THERE ARE FAGGOTS AND COMMIES EVERYWHERE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DROP NAPALM AND VX RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>138205175
Very wise
>>
>>138205420
its not hard to build a remote detonation bomb with 2 Arduino nanos and 2 HC-12 modules for fetonation and just use gasoline-fertilizer bomb in the middle. put it in a black bag and drop it in the middle of an antifa group. ezpz
>>
>>138203327
>nobody on the right shows up because they have no fucking balls
>LOL look guize we won
>>
>>138205175
That's a shame, can you post me a pepe to still my sadness?
>>
>>138204685
btfo
>>
>>138203327
Except they're not showing inside the rally so everyone will assume they're nazis inside.
>>
>>138203327

I couldnt give a shit Im here for the happenings and to get comfy.
>>
>>138203327
why do you treat one sentence as a paragraph? Is that what they teach you in America?
>>
>>138203327
>implying the alt lite isn't full kekistani
>implying based brown friend nationalism is worthwhile
Go back to NPR faggot.
>>
File: 1481910978856.jpg (8KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481910978856.jpg
8KB, 245x200px
>>138204084
You're a stupid faggot. You can be a white nationalist and support a land for white people while not waving around Nazi flags.

1476, you cuck, not 1488.
>>
>>138205717
The left shows up with bats to protest a few patriots holding American flags and you think you're winning? Everyone in America is watching and they don't see any swastikas they just see a bunch of faggy white kids in masks crying about non existent bullshit threatening violence
>>
>>138207610
I know that. OP never stated anything being important other than saving Trumps ass. It's safe to assume hes a "based black man!" civic nationalist skeptic.
Nothing i said advocates for nazi flags being flown around.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.