[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad is Home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What the fuck was so wrong with this that we had to rip it shreds and kick it to the curb?
>>
>>138202715
Nothing was wrong with it. It was perfect. That's why jews had to eliminate it.
>>
>>138202715
not enough blacks

white wives deserve to be blacked.
>>
>>138202715
Black peoplr couldnt into it
>>
People had homes, cars, they could support their family and kids with one job
People were happy

None of these things generates more debt

Its also why they push for immigration, they need ever expanding population of people going into debt to keep making them money
>>
White women were made for strong black seed
>>
>>138202898
black people actually did pretty well during that time. Much better than today. The Democrats didn't like blacks very much though, so they ruined their lives and in the process turned them into a loyal voterbase.
>>
>>138203194
>>
>>138202715
What a beautiful society
>>
File: 1433540420720.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1433540420720.png
219KB, 1199x444px
This is precisely my life. I'm married to a gorgeous and incredibly loyal woman. We have two sons who are just awesome and love me. We have two dogs, one an annoying ankle biter who thinks I'm the best person in the world and one border collie who loves frolicking with the kids. I work in a city at a six figure desk job and we live in a 4 bedroom suburban home surrounded by cool people I sometimes barbecue or drink beer with.

Nothing about this picture is dead.

I'm divorced from a previous marriage to a spiteful, disloyal white girl from a rich, non Christian divorced family. She cheated on me constantly, dumped me on Christmas day and spent 15 years trying to withhold my first born son from me.

I remarried a Hispanic woman from a poor but married and Catholic family.

My oldest moved in with us and is on track to go to college. I'm basically fixing the crazy hyper liberal bullshit his mom and her revolving door of boyfriends manifested on that poor boy. He has a job now, sleeps regularly, eats well and starts college next month.

/pol/ would have you believe that I'm a race traitor. That my wife who's raising two younger boys to be upstanding members of society, should be deported. That it's best I marry scandalous, useless women like my first wife and just deal with all the bullshit women like her have created.

The picture in OP exists. It's even, dare I say, prevalent. But it's not exclusively or selectively white. It's mixed.

I'm not even 100% white, I'm 1/4 Inuit.

My wife likes to joke that our kids are "Mexkimo"

If you want the life in OP's pic .. the life I live. Then you need to embrace socio-normative ideals. You need quality soft skills because tech skills alone won't carry you. You need to embrace diversity and stop judging people. You need to believe America is a team effort or potential employers won't trust you to focus on their team.

You need to look outward and more positively and you should probably look at non-white girls.

Pic related.
>>
>>138202715
Don't let yourself be fooled by 50s propaganda, the rot was already beginning at that time.
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (24KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
24KB, 177x278px
>>138204714

>couldn't find a white spouse worth a shit
>proclaims the only solution is to marry a Spanish-Indian rape baby
>>
>>138204714
Even if this is LARPing, this almost brought tears to my eyes.
I'm gay and I would marry a woman for a life like that, I'm dead serious.
>>
File: 1498151503263.jpg (123KB, 976x642px) Image search: [Google]
1498151503263.jpg
123KB, 976x642px
>>138202715

No times like Nuclear Family times! Can we turn this thread to some nostalgia faggotry?
>>
>>138205734
> Rape baby

See, it's that kind of attitude that's going to hold you back. Sure, go find a nice white girl. I don't care what you do. It's a free country.

If you want what is in OP's pic, then you have to move beyond the race hate though.

America has always been incredibly diverse but we no longer keep exclusively white men in upper echelons of income.

If you want that nice home and six figure job, you're going to have to believe America is a team effort comprised of lots of different demographics, all who add value, all who deserve success.

If you don't think this way, we'll discover it during the face to face interview. Your soft skills are incredibly important, even more important than your tech skills.

You're going to work on a diverse team and we need to know you'll get along working toward a common goal of mutual success.

My point is not that if you want the life in OP's pic ... you know, MY life ... then you don't necessarily need to "breed" outside of white.

You just need to accept and be comfortable with people like me, who do. And maybe look at family with nicer words than "breed", or "rape baby"

That's why your poor. That's why it's been so long since you've placed your tongue in another woman's mouth.

Every single one of those tiki torch bros from last weekend who got doxxed are broke as fuck and just got fired from their shitty jobs, kicked out of their awesome schools, and in some cases even disowned by their rational family heads.

Which just makes me shake my head.

If you want more, you need to evolve.
>>
>>138206235
Nope it's not larping. Happy Saturday.

My wife is on the couch sipping coffee and nibbling toast. I'm enjoying coffee and yogurt with granola. We eat light breakfasts on weekends so we enjoy big bbq lunches.

My two year old is crawling all over her and running to my lap for nibbles. He had his own breakfast but you know two year olds. Daddy's food is always better.

We have to tackle the garage today. Oldest is going to visit his mom today and he's stressing. Little dog needs a bath, dammit.

It's a good life.
>>
>>138207505
I swear to Christ you've never been outside your house, this is not how life or parenthood is you fucking moron.

>We have to tackle the garage today.
Yeah must be a big job for you and your imaginary relatives to clean out your basement.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.