[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AirDropping penis pics is the latest horrifying subway trend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

>There’s a new iPhone craze on the subway, and it’s not the latest Candy Crush update.

>New York women have discovered that creepy men are using the iPhone AirDrop app to send them photos of their privates while on the same train.

>Since more straphangers using the MTA are carrying advanced iPhones and awareness of the AirDrop app has increased, local straphangers have started noticing a troubling trend first reported in London in 2015.

>Britta Carlson, 28, was riding the uptown 6 train to a concert on July 27 when a mysterious message popped up on her smartphone.

>“iPhone 1 would like to share a note with you,” read the note sent at 6:51 p.m. She hit “Accept” and was horrified by what she saw. “It was just a huge close-up picture of a disgusting penis,” said Carlson, of Bushwick, Brooklyn. The message was titled “Straw” and was sent by an anonymous stranger.

>“It really felt like someone had actually just flashed me.”

>Carlson clutched the phone to her chest and frantically scanned the subway car for the pervert but couldn’t place him.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/12/airdropping-dick-pics-is-the-latest-horrifying-subway-trend/

===

Have men gone too far this time?

Why can't men stop harassing women?

What do you think about this?
>>
>>138201314
you mean
>have a few trolls gone too far?
>why can't these trolls stop harassing women?

>saged
>>
>>138201314
I'm convinced.
Make penises illegal on trains!
>>
>>138201314
>victim just so happens to be purple-haired tumblerina
nice
>>
i don't into phones, does the person sending it even know who is receiving?
>>
>>138202323
swedish name, too
>>
>>138201314
>nosering
ENDURANCE RUN
>>
>>138201314

Jesus christ she looks horrific for being 28
>>
>>138202645
Lmao

Go out in the sun + eat shit + drink and smoke = Look 45 at 28
>>
>>138201314
Here's an idea.

Don't accept messages from strangers.

Why are we so obsessed to gather information from people we don't know?
>>
lotsa cocka
>>
>>138201314
airdrop is not an app, you fucking morons, it's a communication protocol.

it's like saying bluetooth is an app or wifi is an app.
>>
>>138201314
Is that Sophie "The Fridge" Labelle?
>>
>>138201314
She should think herself lucky having a cock near that ugly cunt of a face
>>
send them gore and hanged niggers
>>
why would even someone accept something from someone he doesn't know?
it's like you're asking for it. fuck them it's deserved.
>>
>voluntarily hit the accept button, knowing full well that this could be literally anything from literally anyone
>"I was raped"
RIGHT.

The only real danger is if a guy does this to an underage girl.
>>
>>138201314

Here at last is the future we were promised. The Internet of Schwings.
>>
File: 1484166547923.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484166547923.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>138201314
>[stranger] wants to share something with you
>Accept
>>
File: brak laughing.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
brak laughing.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>138201314
>iphone

This frumpy bitch is just pissed it wasn't a nigger dick. Look at this cunt, we all know she's 200lbs of whore.
>>
>>138201314
Not all women are disgusted by being sent pics of penis, a lot of them fucking love it, they beg for it the dirty slags, makes them wet on the sub. #NotAllWomen #DirtyHoFuckingLovesRandomPenisPics
>>
>>138203250
>>138203250
kek
>>
Ban Sexual Assault Phones and Push for Harder Penis Restrictions
>>
>>138201314
>Accepting notes from random people
Stupid cunt deserves what she gets
>>
>>138201314
you know what to do /pol/
>>
>>138201314
>Carlson

The eternal sw*de strikes again.
>>
>>138201314
Bitch look high af
>>
>>138203760
airdrop niggerdicks so niggers get blamed?
or airdrop transvaginas?
>>
>>138201314
>“iPhone 1 would like to share a note with you,” read the note sent at 6:51 p.m. She hit “Accept”

Lol why would you ever do this?
>>
>>138202459
Just the name of the iphone.
>>
>>138201314
Not even gay but men showing penises to other men is like showing off your new toy or your big biceps.
Its just a guy thing.
hashtag just guy things.
>>
Social media was a mistake. Is obvious that humans aren't ready for this kind of technology.
>>
>>138203250
This why not just not use the app.
Why not just not keep the dick on your phone.
Why not just stop being offended over it.
>>
>>138203357
>>
>>138204214
Women are fucking idiots. What do you expect?
>>
>>138201314
>App that lets you accept messages from anonymous strangers

LOL
Only a woman could think anything good would ever come of such an app. I bet this bitch opens spam emails too.
>>
>>138204098
niggerdicks
>>
>>138201314
What a disgusting example of bodyism.
Penis is a part of a body no different than an arm or a leg. Saying that she is disgusted by pictures of it shows that she is an uncivilised bigot unable to comprehend basic human rights.
Some people wish they could show their body but they are oppressed, and this pathetic woman continues this oppression.

#FreeThePenis
>>
>>138201314
>Britta Carlson, 28
She looks 50. What the fuck?
>>
>>138201314
>> leaving bluetooth on

Who gives a fuck about anyone in jew york? Its all criminals and leftists faggots
>>
>>138203094
>implying underage girls have never seen a penis
>>
>>138201314
that woman is 28?
wew
>>
Youre telling me i can shitpost anonymously IRL with an iphone
>>
>>138201314
>i need to shave my eyebrows off and fill every crevice on my face with foundation just to look remotely normal
fugg... i would be angry about everything too if i was a roastie
>>
>picture messages from strangers
what could go wrong?
>>
>>138202459

she's an idiot. she basically got in a subway car, and some stranger said "hey, wanna see something?", and she said "sure", and was offended because it was not a puppy.

Once the control panel is revealed, you will have access to the AirDrop settings. You can turn it on, off or "contacts only", which is the default setting. 'Contacts Only' means only people in your contacts list will be allowed to send you an AirDrop request.
>>
>>138205744
THAS RITE
>>
>>138206169
On the other hand, people like this are useful because they keep EULA's from ever being enforceable. They're too stupid to read anything or say no.
>>
>>138201314
Haha this is pretty funny.
Nice one pervs !
>>
>>138201314
>advanced iPhone
does this imply there's a retarded iPhone?
>>
>>138204214

the world is literally made of fluffy butterlies and nothing remotely malicious ever happens
>>
>>138205744
might just get one so I can spread redpills about the jew and roasties.
>>
WHy can't women stay in the kitchen?
>>
>>138204214
>Lol why would you ever do this?
I would do it in the hopes that it would give me a new image to shitpost on 4chan with
>>
Knew people who used to do this when bluetooth was starting to become a thing. Phones were always in discovery mode. Not penises but gore or a weird video.
They would change the name of the phone to the name of the pub and the video to coupon.mp4 or some shit.
They would chose a phone at random and just to watch them freak out
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.