[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh dont mind me, just remembering how classy and not full of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: snzyw.jpg (39KB, 495x345px) Image search: [Google]
snzyw.jpg
39KB, 495x345px
Oh dont mind me, just remembering how classy and not full of scandals my presidency was.
>>
>remembering how the Jewish media whitewashed all my scandals

ftfy
>>
1. You've got to be a woman judging by the lack of comedy in this thread.

2. You're new here.

3. kill your self
>>
>>138195567
I was gonna say actively suppressed but whitewashed works too
>>
>>138195456
>that Iran nuclear deal
Please don't lie
>>
>>138195456
because you just did as you where told
>>
File: bRgO6.png (84KB, 1050x670px) Image search: [Google]
bRgO6.png
84KB, 1050x670px
>>138195456
dropping 100,000 bombs is totally classy.
>>
File: ObamaScandals.jpg (151KB, 750x1466px) Image search: [Google]
ObamaScandals.jpg
151KB, 750x1466px
He was so scandalous, you fucks just didn't give a shit..still don't. He kept the gibs a coming and yall looked the other way. First black president in office-immediately bombs African country and helps overthrow and kill the man keeping man keeping the muslim hordes at bay. But yeah, he was on Jimmy Fallon..hes down with the people...
>>
>>138195456
haha he expanded the surveillance state and killed thousands with a sick drone AI killing apparatus. he continued the horrible shit that Bush started. he bailed out the banks. he was a cowardly puppet.

but hey he was articulate. go fuck yourself retard.
>>
>>138195456
>how classy and not full of scandals my presidency was.

He was fucking black.
>>
>>138196498
Ok?
>>
>>138196386
>he bailed out the banks

You think Trump wouldn't come to the rescue of his Jewish pals?

The bailouts are what annoyed me more than anything but I honestly don't think any president would have done differently. Capitalism has been abandoned. The government picks winners and losers in what's quickly becoming a command economy.
>>
>>138195456
>Oh dont mind me, just remembering how classy and not full of scandals my presidency was.

Fast and Furious was part and parcel of the Obama Administration.
>>
>>138195456
Wut? Fast & furious, IRS, Benghazi, EPA, ATF, FBI, Clinto-Lynch meeting,Holder in contempt of congress, fucking Susan Rice, Social Re-engineering, war on cops, war on separation of powers?

No, very classy & controversy free........the perfect president if you hate america as it has been for 300 years
>>
File: banehope.jpg (17KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
banehope.jpg
17KB, 258x387px
>>138195456
I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls.

Puppets are faultless?
>>
>>138195456
>ignored thr cries for help from black communities to being change
>his home state, his home city, saw the worst shootings ever during his term
>Obamacare is a mess that forces us to get crappy, expensive insurance or be fined

>tfw you're the only black in your group that doesn't kiss Obama's feet because of these issues
>>
>>138195456
What scandals has Trump had other than muh russia?
>>
>the poster boy for identity politics
>classy

>trayvon is my son
>come to the white house ahmed
>let's not jump to conclusions about the guy screaming allah ackbar before shooting up a military base
>don't condemn blm for fostering hate that leads to 5 police officers getting shot and killed
>>
>>138195456
>shit b8 b8
>>
>>138195456
God-damn. Things were so boring under him, but it was so much better having someone who could keep the lights on.
>>
>>138195456
President Kushner is just as classy as Obama
>>
File: 1375372691674.jpg (107KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
1375372691674.jpg
107KB, 450x373px
>>138195456
oh yeah how about sending a butt load of unmarked franks and gold to iran how about fast and furious how about the surveillance state that thrived under obama give your head a shake lad
>>
>>138195456

>helped create, fund and train ISIS
>fucked the middle east up even more
>Spent $65,000 of tax payer money on ((((hotdogs)))) from Chicago?

Yeah no scandals at all
>>
Considering Lincoln is generally regarded as a good president, despite presiding over our only civil war, I could believe that he'll never receive objective scrutiny. But it's pretty dependent on the public opinion makers. What a time to be alive. Equal parts terrifying and glorious.
>>
>>138198821

>putin is pulling the strings
>bannon is pulling the strings
>kushner is pulling the strings

Who are you going to claim is the ring leader next?
>>
>>138199311

Whoever CNN tells him to next
>>
File: 1499379933758.jpg (96KB, 507x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499379933758.jpg
96KB, 507x700px
>>138199530
>>
>>138195456
Man, Arab Spring was so much fun. Barack & Hillary best team!
>>
Oh I forgot to mention the NDAA Obama signed into law. But half of your country is to interested in the Kardashians and bullshit like that to even know what that means for you people.
>>
>>138198705
shills are such shit at trying to be normal. fucking nerd virg for life.
>>
>>138199730

Euromaidan was great too
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.