[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pagan general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 21

File: 1496133469765.jpg (701KB, 1620x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496133469765.jpg
701KB, 1620x900px
Thor vs JHWE/Allah edition
>>
>>138194007
Idiots
>>
File: Mjolnir_by_fibacz.jpg (490KB, 860x575px) Image search: [Google]
Mjolnir_by_fibacz.jpg
490KB, 860x575px
>>138194007
thor has mjolnir and jesus can only make fish dinners and heal ear lobes.

THOR WINS!
>>
File: pagacuck peasant.jpg (72KB, 366x482px)
pagacuck peasant.jpg
72KB, 366x482px
>>138194733
Reality
>>
>>138194733
>the idea of the son of God is better than the son of God
stay bluepilled
>>
File: 20140417-214425.jpg (128KB, 640x820px) Image search: [Google]
20140417-214425.jpg
128KB, 640x820px
>>138195033
replicating fish dinners is the weakest battle power ever. most likely jesus was an alien and had a replicator that he brought down from his starship
>>
File: realjeshua.jpg (69KB, 1024x415px) Image search: [Google]
realjeshua.jpg
69KB, 1024x415px
Reminder you can't be christian and white supremacist
>>
>>138195033
>Thor had white children
>Jesus was a MGTOW Jew
>>
>>138195935
also jesus would not have been able to deflect a lightning bolt
>>
>>138194007
What primary sources are there for the practice of paganism? I have an interest in it, but it doesn't have any monolithic text/s like the Abrahamic and Vedic religions do. Most of the talk about paganism I see is from larpers. Is there a well studied, grounded in history approach to paganism?
>>
File: throg-thor-frog.jpg (89KB, 453x779px) Image search: [Google]
throg-thor-frog.jpg
89KB, 453x779px
>>138196387
there are more thor comics than there are monolithic texts
>>
>>138196387
The prose edda, the poetic edda, the sagas, and epic poetry such as Beowulf, Der Nibelungenlied, and Homer are some textual sources for European pagan religions. It's worth noting that these all come from oral, poetic traditions though. The vedas are also of secondary interest, as hinduism also originated from the Indo-European religion and has much in common with European religion.

Varg may be a literal LARPer but his book, "Reflections on European Mythology and Polytheism" is good and "translates" the symbolism to the modern mind. Dan McCoy's essay, "The Sacred and the Profane in Germanic Polytheism" is also recommended, or just read his site, https://norse-mythology.org/ . Stephen McNallen's "Asatru: A Native European Religion" offers a pretty concise overview of the specifically Germanic/Nordic paganism he personally began the revival of.
>>
>>138196387
Our Troth: Living the Troth would also be a good source for modern day pagan living
>>
File: Mars.jpg (242KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
Mars.jpg
242KB, 1200x920px
Do you accept roman gods?
>>
File: aztecs40.gif (187KB, 365x525px) Image search: [Google]
aztecs40.gif
187KB, 365x525px
>>138198309
ofc senpai, all Pagans are welcome
>>
So how is this any different from the weeaboos that say they practice Bushido?
>>
>>138198555
It isn't.
>inb4 le Christcucks are LARPers as well!!!
The difference is that /christian/ actually believes what it says.
>>
>>138198704
>The difference is that /christian/ actually believes what it says
lol
>>
>>138194007
It's YHWH, not JHWE
>>138195538
What about raising the dead, walking on water, exorcising demons and sending them into a herd of suicidal swine, making the blind see and the lame walk, turning water into wine for BALLIN ASS PARTIES, and controlling the weather?
>>
>>138194007
Repent.
>>
>>138198955
Jews not welcome. Make your own thread
>>
>>138196113
>jesus would not have been able to deflect a lightning bolt
He literally calmed a storm.
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>believing in gods
>>
>>138198812
Maybe there are a few """cultural Christians" here and there, but many truly believe. On the other hand, literally no one on /pagan/ believes in the pagan gods. At best you'll find a few who genuinely believe in some kind of bullshit pagan "spirituality" or the worshipping of nature as some kind of divine force.

Face it, you're trying to convince yourself to believe in what you know to be nonsense. And worst of all, your motivation for doing so is purely an opportunistic one because to you Paganism is the "ideal religion" for Europeans. How shameful.
>>
>>138197769
>Varg may be a literal LARPer but his book, "Reflections on European Mythology and Polytheism" is good and "translates" the symbolism to the modern mind.
Varg's interpretation is wrong and has no basis from any sources. He basically sees what he wants to see. Or rather what his wife wants to see. All his words come from her and her blog, and her sources are her past lives. . . . His Paganism is not correct at all.

>>138199007
Heide, bitte.
>>
>>138199286
>no one on /pagan/ believes in the pagan gods
So they are not a Pagan. They did believe in their gods.
>>
>>138199286
>but many truly believe
lol

>At best you'll find a few who genuinely believe in some kind of bullshit pagan "spirituality" or the worshipping of nature as some kind of divine force.
Yes. At least it's honest. Do I believe that thunder comes from Thor driving over the clouds? No. Do I believe that there is the devine and that the Gods of one's tribe describe a transcendent value of that tribe? Yes.

Do you believe that YHWE created all men equal that we need to spread the other cheek and that little babies deserve eternal hell because Adam ate an apple? No. Do you believe following Christ's teaching about egalitarianism, non-violence and virginity are valueable teachings? No.
>>
File: 1499973611025.jpg (169KB, 683x1024px)
1499973611025.jpg
169KB, 683x1024px
>>
>>138199715
>YHWE
How do you illiterate pagans keep fucking up the Tetragrammaton? It's four letters and one repeats.

YHWH
Yahweh
>>
>>138199715
>lol
Kek, saying this doesn't prove me wrong.

>>138199715
>Yes. At least it's honest.
Congratulations, you're not pagan.

>we need to spread the other cheek
?
>little babies deserve eternal hell
?

>egalitarianism
Sure, but this doesn't mean "equality" should be forced upon us. It just means we should try to treat each other equally and fairly, which is an admirable goal.
>non-violence
Sure, I want to live in a peaceful society. But if violence is required to stop a foe wishing to destroy us, then so be it.
>virginity
Yes.
>>
File: 1496338423767.png (1MB, 1208x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496338423767.png
1MB, 1208x576px
>>138200361
Your own flag proves you wrong you dumb shill.
Are you aware that until Hitler got into power the catholic church forbid it's members to be Nazis?
No of course not.
Can you name one major denomination that teaches racial segregation?
No of course not.

>egalitarianism
>Sure, but
Kek. Must suck to be forced to hold to two irreconcilable positions.
So what would you prefer: A white pagan Europe or a brown christian one?

Jesus I'm starting to think you're an actual jewish shill. Just fuck off. You kike pawns have your own threads. This one is for Europeans

Honor is inevitably linked to integrity. Something a larper can never have. And everyone can see it.
>>
>>138201084
>Your own flag proves you wrong you dumb shill.
>Are you aware that until Hitler got into power the catholic church forbid it's members to be Nazis?
>No of course not.
I don't agree with many of the things Nazi Germany did, including its attitudes towards Christianity and the Catholic Church.

>Can you name one major denomination that teaches racial segregation?
Most Christians were extremely racist prior to the World Wars. Current attitudes towards race in the Church are due to society's shift towards anti-racism, not the other way around.

>Kek. Must suck to be forced to hold to two irreconcilable positions.
You're an idiot if you think egalitarianism = communism and forcing equality down people's throats with a gun pointed at their head.

>So what would you prefer: A white pagan Europe or a brown christian one?
Dumb question, both are shit. But I'd prefer the former because at least there would be potential for recovery, i.e. but turning Europe Christian again.

>Jesus I'm starting to think you're an actual jewish shill. Just fuck off. You kike pawns have your own threads. This one is for Europeans
Kek

>Something a larper can never have.
You're LARPing by claiming to be a pagan when you aren't. So it's you who lacks honour and integrity.
>>
>>138201084
Are you aware of the fact that pagans in the past intermarried and mixed with their slaves?
Are you aware of the fact that pagans in the past accepted foreign gods into their pantheons if they liked them?
Are you aware of the fact that pagans in the past gave no shit about whites and Europe as a whole and that they only looked to satisfy their own materialistic interests?
>>
>being a larping atheist
>>
File: 1486838726312.jpg (84KB, 555x788px) Image search: [Google]
1486838726312.jpg
84KB, 555x788px
>>138201697
>Most Christians were extremely racist prior to the World Wars. Current attitudes towards race in the Church are due to society's shift towards anti-racism, not the other way around.
So that's a no? Don't bother I know the answer

>not the other way around
Lying is a sin. Not that you would care.

>You're an idiot if you think egalitarianism
I meant racial egalitarian.
>idiot
22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, ‘Raca,’ will be subject to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to the fire of hell.

>Dumb question, both are shit
Nice way avoiding the question. It was rhetoric anyway. Nobody believes you that you are christian.
Which goes back to my point about integrity

>You're LARPing by claiming to be a pagan when you aren't
I explained my beliefs to you and I can defend them consistently. You hate christian values yet pretend to be one. You are natsoc yet compromise it to defend your christlarping.
And the fact is you are this smarmy because you have to be. It's in the larpers nature.

Now fuck off to your kike thread. Since you avoid any questions that disprove you anyways you good goy.
>>
>>138194007
what the fuck is that stupid hipi sign
>>
>>138202144
>Are you aware of the fact that pagans in the past gave no shit about whites and Europe as a whole and that they only looked to satisfy their own materialistic interests?
Yeah no.

>Are you aware of the fact that pagans in the past accepted foreign gods into their pantheons if they liked them?
So?
>>
>>138202351
>american education
>>
thor's disciples would like this, not the beta manlets that followed jesus
>>
File: p_kramskoy1.jpg (95KB, 650x768px) Image search: [Google]
p_kramskoy1.jpg
95KB, 650x768px
>>138202456
>Yeah no.
You literally think they identified with Europe and Whites and had these sentiments of a united European race fighting against the foreigners?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA *gasps* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just look at the Greeks, for example. They considered everything north of Macedon to be literally subhuman and their tribes within Greece were seldom at peace let alone united for a bigger cause. Same with Romans. They genocided the Gauls for like rats. What the fuck are you talking about, you mong?
The thing that came closest to uniting Europe was Christianity.

>So?
So your belittling foreign gods is not Aryan or Pagan at all. It's contrary. Your ancestors would probably rather introduce the gods from other nations to their own culture, like Aryans in India did or like Romans did.
>>
>>138202271
>Lying is a sin. Not that you would care.
It's true though. It's readily apparent that in recent decades Christianity has largely devolved into a reactive religion that tries to mirror the changing views and attitudes of society. Hence why I'm starting to see "new age" Churches and Christian societies pop up everywhere in my region that push ideas that came into vogue decades ago. It's unfortunate, but it can be changed.

>22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, ‘Raca,’ will be subject to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to the fire of hell.
Wow, a fedora misinterpreting the Bible once again. I bet you're one of those people who really think Christ wanted us to give up our shirts to people who steal our coats. The Bible is a very intricate and poetic book that has also suffered largely from mistranslated and lost meaning over time. Simply taking passages out of context is useless and proves nothing.

>Nobody believes you that you are christian.
But I am, because I actually believe, as opposed to you who merely pretends.
>Which goes back to my point about integrity
Integrity yes, you have none.

I explained my beliefs
No you haven't, because you have no beliefs, aside from believing that Paganism is "best" for Europe. You don't truly believe in the gods.

>You hate christian values yet pretend to be one.
Wrong.

>You are natsoc yet compromise it to defend your christlarping.
Wrong.

>And the fact is you are this smarmy because you have to be.
I'm not being smarmy. You take being polite for being smarmy, because you have no sense of decency and think telling me to fuck off is an argument.

>Now fuck off to your kike thread.
You're a rude person
>>
>>138202952
>You literally think they identified with Europe and Whites and had these sentiments of a united European race fighting against the foreigners?
No. But that's of course a different claim than "gave no shits about whites"

>Your ancestors would probably rather introduce the gods from other nations to their own culture
Some would some wouldn't. We have endless records of pagan Romans and other europeans fighting back against the jewish god.

>>138203282
You can repeat your lies a million more times nobody cares. You still avoid all the questions that disprove you because you know you're wrong.
>>
>>138203773
>You can repeat your lies a million more times nobody cares.
They aren't lies and you know it because you haven't been able to prove me wrong.

>You still avoid all the questions that disprove you because you know you're wrong.
But I responded to everything you wrote, except for the part you asked me not to respond to.
>>
>>138203773
>No. But that's of course a different claim than "gave no shits about whites"
Well, they were closer to not giving a shit than you think. They fought for their tribe and themselves, not their race. That is a new concept, fairly.

>Some would some wouldn't. We have endless records of pagan Romans and other europeans fighting back against the jewish god.
They fought the political side of it more than the spiritual, because of the methods Christians used and because of the coercion. It was a Roman weapon of mass-control first, a religion second. If times had been different, and if they had peacefully came across Jesus, things might have been different.
>>
>>138204045
Can you name one denomination that teaches racial inequality or segregation?
Can you name one christian denomination that puts ethnie above religion?
Would you prefer to live in white pagan Europe or brown christian europe?
>>
>>138204154
>They fought for their tribe and themselves, not their race
Kek. You still try to take individuals actions and pretend them to be dogmatic for all pagans.
From the Spartans to Widukind I can give you literally endless examples of pagans fighting for their identity including racial identity. Not that any of this is dogmatic. I can acknowledge that niggers are subhumans while a GENUINE christian has to believe they are designed in God's image with a soul and all that shit. There is a difference in category
>>
>>138204332
I already answered these, but whatever.

>Can you name one denomination that teaches racial inequality or segregation?
No.
Can you name one christian denomination that puts ethnie above religion?
No.
>Would you prefer to live in white pagan Europe or brown christian europe?
I gave a detailed answer to this one and I'm not going to rewrite it.
>>
>>138204624
>Kek. You still try to take individuals actions and pretend them to be dogmatic for all pagans.
By individual you mean majority of tribes outside of the Graeco-Roman world? Yes.

And I said myself that tribes and groups were united for greater causes but *seldom*.
Look at the north, too. They literally all butchered each other all the time because of gold or some such pettiness.

>I can acknowledge that niggers are subhumans while a GENUINE christian has to believe they are designed in God's image with a soul and all that shit. There is a difference in category
Every nation and every tribe should have a right to live in their land, in peace. And yes. all come from the same God.
>>
>>138201697
>But I'd prefer the former because at least there would be potential for recovery, i.e. but turning Europe Christian again
Recover from what? Its people would be white and the culture European. There would be nothing to recover from.

A brown Christian Europe, on the other hand, would basically be a mix of Latin America and Africa, but it would still be Christian. Isn't that what truly matters to a believer?
>>
>>138205558
>to a believer
ding ding ding
>>
>>138205558
>Recover from what?
>There would be nothing to recover from.
Recover from believing in nonsense?

>A brown Christian Europe, on the other hand, would basically be a mix of Latin America and Africa, but it would still be Christian. Isn't that what truly matters to a believer?
"And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place"
My race and people have a right to exist like any other. A "brown Christian Europe" implies that Whites have been genocided which proves two things, the first being that this supposed "brown Christian Europe" isn't even Christian, and the second being that an entire race has been genocided, something that no Christian would wish to see.
>>
>>138206509
BTFO
>>
>>138206509
>implies that Whites have been genocided
No it implies that religiousity does not matter only race does unlike what christianity teaches. You hide behind white christianity because white is the determining factor in whether a society is good or bad. Unlike what christianity teaches.

>having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place
And as you yourself admitted no denomination EVER interpreted that to mean racial segregation.

>something that no Christian would wish to see
Here is the issue: Kikestainity is racially egalitarian as you admitted. That means it takes away the tools by which we can defend ourselves from white genocide. Through your larping you promote values that are detrimental to your goals. And they only are your goals because you are an atheist larping as a christian.
I know you will never admit this in thread but take a serious look at what you posted this thread. Is anything of that compatible with NatSoc? Willl promoting kikestianity help stop white genocide? Kikestianity doesn't tackle white genocide because it doesn't operate along these lines. On the contrary it forces every christian to affirm that all races are equally worth and what you do for the lowest you do for Jesus.

Everyone else ask yourself why he still is unable to answer whether he'd prefer a white pagan europe or a brown christian one? Without introducing categories about cconversion etc. He knows the point of the question. He avoids it because consistent christianity does not stop white genocide.
Larping is antiwhite. And this isn't even mentioning strategical issues about handing over rationalism to the other side for religious dogmatism.

Christianity is utterly indefensible for a race conscious person, which is why you didn't attempt to
>>
>>138206509
>Recover from believing in nonsense?
Kek how would they be recovering from believing in nonsense by going back to believing in Hebrew nonsense?

>A "brown Christian Europe" implies that Whites have been genocided which proves two things, the first being that this supposed "brown Christian Europe" isn't even Christian and the second being that an entire race has been genocided, something that no Christian would wish to see.
Weird, I don't recall mainstream Christians ever claiming that race mixed Latinos and Africans aren't true Christians because they lost racial purity after being colonized by the Europeans. Are you sure that verse you quoted was supposed to be taken literally?

Also, what happened to "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." and all of that universalist bullshit?
>>
>>138208151
>No it implies that religiousity does not matter only race does unlike what christianity teaches. You hide behind white christianity because white is the determining factor in whether a society is good or bad. Unlike what christianity teaches.
????
If it's a "brown Christian Europe", where did all the White Europeans go?

>And as you yourself admitted no denomination EVER interpreted that to mean racial segregation.
>EVER
I don't claim to be an expert in the history of every Christian denomination that has ever existed and their respective attitudes towards this passage, so I won't comment on this.

Here is the issue: Kikestainity is racially egalitarian as you admitted. That means it takes away the tools by which we can defend ourselves from white genocide. Through your larping you promote values that are detrimental to your goals.
Wrong, the Bible does not suggest you should allow yourself to be killed and your people genocided from existence.

>And they only are your goals because you are an atheist larping as a christian.
I've already stated numerous times that I believe. Stop projecting.

>I know you will never admit this in thread but take a serious look at what you posted this thread. Is anything of that compatible with NatSoc?
I've already stated that I disagree with much of National Socialism. in fact I find much of it detestable. However, there are also many aspects that I like which aren't "incompatible" with Christianity.
>Willl promoting kikestianity help stop white genocide?
No, but will lead us to salvation and help us to be good people.
>Kikestianity doesn't tackle white genocide because it doesn't operate along these lines.
And? Just because it doesn't tackle White genocide, it doesn't mean we can't tackle it ourselves.

cont
>>
>>138209783
>On the contrary it forces every christian to affirm that all races are equally worth
Because this is true. This does not mean that we must invite hordes of violent foreigners who wish to destroy us into our lands.
>Everyone else ask yourself why he still is unable to answer whether he'd prefer a white pagan europe or a brown christian one?
I have.
>Larping is antiwhite.
I'm not LARPing. You are.
>And this isn't even mentioning strategical issues
There you go, proving my point that your pagan BS is all about pragmatism and strategy and not about genuine belief.
>>
>>138208693
>Weird, I don't recall mainstream Christians ever claiming that race mixed Latinos and Africans aren't true Christians because they lost racial purity after being colonized by the Europeans
This is unrelated to what I said
>>
>>138199286
You really have no idea what projection is do you? What I INFER from your message is that you have some ideas on the nature of YOUR religion. You WANT those ideas to be reasonable, and the best way for that to be the case is if you are right, and others with different ideas are wrong.

Thats fine, dandy and natural, but it is neither rational nor valid reasoning.

You have no more reason to think 'christians are genuine but Thorists are just faking it for the Larping' than the Thorist has to think the same about you.

YOU are trying to convince the PAGANS that THEIR magical realm is nonsense, but YOURS is reasonable, aren't you?

Wouldn't it chill you to the bones to consider that you're both on the same level, playing make believe and genuflecting to an imaginary alpha-male because it gives you peace to think the tribe has a powerful protector.

I'm not telling you to stop, I'm telling you to stop kidding yourself that your position is somehow different to a fucking druid drinking his own piss.
>>
>>138208693
>Also, what happened to "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." and all of that universalist bullshit?
That passage is simply saying that we can all be Christians, look it up.
>>
>>138194007
Desert-gods will only die with their people.
>>
>>138210470
I understand your point, and I know that what I said may have sounded hypocritical. It annoys me when both Christians and Atheists use the LARPing accusation for the exact reasons that you have pointed out.

But I think you missed a key point, which is that the German guy admitted that he did not genuinely believe in the pagan gods. So I'm not accusing him of LARPing because his religion is different to mine, but rather because he admitted that he doesn't even believe in it.
>>
>>138209783
>where did all the White Europeans go
That's not part of the question because the question is about whether you'd prefer to live among black christians or white pagans.

>Wrong, the Bible does not suggest you should allow yourself to be killed and your people genocided from existence.
I didn't say it does. I'm saying it takes away our tools to avoid it by teaching tolerance and egalitarianism.

>I've already stated numerous times that I believe
And I told you nobody believes you. Maybe losing that flag would help. It's not like you stand for natsoc teachings when they interfer with your larping anyways.

>I've already stated that I disagree with much of National Socialism. in fact I find much of it detestable
Oh.

>However, there are also many aspects that I like which aren't "incompatible" with Christianity
Probably none that are exclusive to NatSoc which makes the use of the flag futile unless you are a natsoc who wants to make christlarping more attractive by linking it to natsoc

>Willl promoting kikestianity help stop white genocide?
>No, but will lead us to salvation and help us to be good people.
Alrighty then. At least we have now established that and people can come to their own conclusion what is more important

>help us to be good people
I'm sure every comparison between christian africans and atheist Icelanders disproves this but I'm willing to let it go.

>And? Just because it doesn't tackle White genocide, it doesn't mean we can't tackle it ourselves
It does actually. By demanding tolerance and racial egalitarianism and giving to the poor and Jesus being a refugee etc.

>On the contrary it forces every christian to affirm that all races are equally worth
>Because this is true
Yeah now that's a nonlarping natsoc if I ever saw one. How can you not realise how silly all these opposing statements make you look? They don't strengthen each other they challenge your credibility in each other

>I'm not LARPing. You are.
;)

cont
>>
>>138210845
How dare you answer me civilly. I demand that you tell me to go shove my head in a pig.
>>
>>138210203
How is that unrelated to you saying that a brown Europe wouldn't be Christian when a brown Latin America is?

>>138210492
Case in point. The Bible doesn't say anything about race mixing being genocide or making people unable to be Christians, which was your argument.
>>
>>138209822
>There you go, proving my point that your pagan BS is all about pragmatism and strategy and not about genuine belief.
I stated my beliefs and I stand by them. They are not in anyway dogmatically opposed to my political goals unlike yours ADMITTEDLY ARE.

Fine. I know your atheistic ego won't allow you to accept any different opinion anyways but after this thread think about this: If pressed to decide between your christlarping and white nationalism what do you choose? And I mean it: This is a question for yourself to think about after the thread. You can dance around how they are not opposed but I explained how they work against each other anyways. How willing are you to go with that? If you are christian fine. But then you wouldn't use that flag. And if you're only christlarping you have at some point to accept that christlarping and white nationalism are opposed to each other and you could easily avoid all these issues by just saying: I'm not religious but I respect christian culture and values. Think about where you want to go and what are truely effective ways to get there
>>
File: 1497970139571.jpg (591KB, 1920x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1497970139571.jpg
591KB, 1920x1275px
My people are very fine with paganism.
We like to be with our own kind, progressing maby slowly but surely.
90.2% of us still have full fingol only genes, we have 0% of dindu genes or nigger gene traits in our blood.
We don't want your desert shit, leave us alone.
That's all folks thank you.

Ps. Sauna at 115c, beer open, life is all good.
>>
>>138211037
>That's not part of the question because the question is about whether you'd prefer to live among black christians or white pagans.
Well that's a completely different question, isn't it?

>I'm saying it takes away our tools to avoid it by teaching tolerance and egalitarianism.
So? Just because it doesn't give us the tools, it doesn't mean we can't make them ourselves.

>And I told you nobody believes you.
Good for you

>Probably none that are exclusive to NatSoc which makes the use of the flag futile
I'll admit that this is true.

>I'm sure every comparison between christian africans and atheist Icelanders disproves this but I'm willing to let it go.
True, but Christian Africans are I'm sure every comparison between christian africans and atheist Icelanders disproves this but I'm willing to let it go.
Also true. But I think I could argue that African Christians barely adhere to their faith, while Icelandic Atheists (while not outwardly being Christian) are probably morally closer to being Christian due to their Christian past.

>y demanding tolerance and racial egalitarianism and giving to the poor and Jesus being a refugee etc.
You can agree with, say, giving to the poor without agreeing with giving to fake refugees who wish to destroy us and so on.

>How can you not realise how silly all these opposing statements make you look?
As I said above I'll admit that the NatSoc flag isn't really appropriate, despite agreeing with much of National Socialism's "non-aggressive" elements.

>>138211620
>atheistic ego
I'm not an atheist.
As for the rest of your post, Christianity and nationalism are not mutually exclusive. But if I HAD to choose in some bizarre scenario, then I would choose my faith. Yes, I will admit this.
>>
>>138212374
Wow, I messed up that part about the African/Icelandic comparison. It was meant to just be
>Also true. But I think I could argue that African Christians barely adhere to their faith, while Icelandic Atheists (while not outwardly being Christian) are probably morally closer to being Christian due to their Christian past.
>>
>>138211330
>The Bible doesn't say anything about race mixing being genocide or making people unable to be Christians, which was your argument.
True, the Bible never said this. But that's because the concept of millions of foreigners travelling thousands of miles en masse to out-breed and kill the native inhabitants was completely foreign to the people at the time.
>>
>>138194007
>Thor vs JHWE
>Thor
>Not Odin
LARPing retard detected kys
>>
>>138212966
>the concept of millions of foreigners travelling thousands of miles en masse to out-breed and kill the native inhabitants was completely foreign to the people at the time
That's the Old Testament in a nutshell, anon.

Although I don't think the comparison the German anon was making necessarily involved an artificial refugee crisis. Just a choice between your faith or your blood. No Christian, back then or nowadays, would choose their blood over their faith.
>>
>>138212374
>So? Just because it doesn't give us the tools, it doesn't mean we can't make them ourselves.
To a degree. You still have to deal with the whole Jesus was a refugee we are all the same, help one another stuff that makes it alot harder to convince people of these tools even if you were to develop them

>I'll admit that this is true.
>But if I HAD to choose in some bizarre scenario, then I would choose my faith. Yes, I will admit this.
This discussion took a rather positive turn so let me wrap my point up in a more general matter:
You say you can be opposed to white genocide despite being christian. Fine. I'm happy if more christians were.
But you and I agree that it harms it in various ways. So those people who are just christlarping (which you acknowledged exist on this site) should realise that they are not helping their cause. I'm sure christians themselves are also glad to get false professors (no idea how to spell it: people who profess the faith) out of their lines.
If for whatever reason you (the general you) believe in the jewish god so be it. Be the best ally to the cause you can be.
If you don't believe in it however there is nothing to gain for either side by christlarping.
>>
>>138213792
In certain regions at certain times Thor was way more important than Odin
>>
File: 1502138198940.jpg (66KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1502138198940.jpg
66KB, 480x853px
ARYAN PRID-
>>
File: 1502138266156.jpg (161KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502138266156.jpg
161KB, 1024x1024px
We must protect the existence of the Aryan children.
>>
File: 1502142514460.png (282KB, 700x1000px)
1502142514460.png
282KB, 700x1000px
>>138213792
MARVEL
SUPER HEROES
>>
>>138213886
>That's the Old Testament in a nutshell, anon.
Nah, the current migration crisis is a lot different to anything that's ever been seen or imagined before. People in the future will look back on this period and wonder how something so ridiculous and comical could have occurred.

>Although I don't think the comparison the German anon was making necessarily involved an artificial refugee crisis. Just a choice between your faith or your blood.
Yeah, he clarified that.

>>138213920
>makes it alot harder to convince people of these tools even if you were to develop them
Unfortunately this is true, but to be fair even without Christianity getting people to oppose what's happening will be hard.

Also I agree with the rest of what you posted. Especially the part about fake Christians, or as they like to call themselves, "Cultural Christians". Basically they're liars who think they're defending "traditional European culture" or whatnot, but as you say they don't even help the cause. If you're going to make preventing white genocide harder, which I'll admit Christianity has the potential to do, at least believe what you preach so it's not in vain.
>>
>worshipping the demiurge vs worshipping some archons
>>
>>138215090
>rich theology
>obey or be burnt
>>
>>138213920
Also yeah "Professors" is technically correct when talking about someone who professes faith, although it does sound wrong and confusing.

>>138214067
There's also a theory that Tyr was originally the head of the Germanic Pantheon, since Tyr comes from Dyeus who was apparently the chief deity of the original Indo-Europeans.
>>
>>138215314
>the current migration crisis is a lot different to anything that's ever been seen or imagined before
In its causes, yes. It's an artificial crisis after all.

But to say that the concept of large escale foreign invasions was unknown at the time the Bible was written is laughable.
>>
>>138216826
Well yeah I should have been more clear about that
>>
>>138215481
isn't it alpha ?
>>
>>138217386
Very beta actually.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.