[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>antifa actually thinks they would win a civil war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 44

File: DHUL4ruU0AAYkJv.jpg-large.jpg (287KB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DHUL4ruU0AAYkJv.jpg-large.jpg
287KB, 2001x1125px
>antifa actually thinks they would win a civil war
>>
>>138193047
Antifa are all city dwelling middle class perpetual children. To them everyone outside of their localized Starbucks HQ is a retarded redneck. They don't believe in guns, therefore they don't exist. Especially in the numbers that they say they do because they have never seen one unless it was held by an evil police facist who can't shoot them, even during a civil war, because it is the law. Also, they obviously have the full support from the American populace because they all read VICE and HuffPo and those represent all of America, if not every Starbucks in the world.
>>
>>138193047
What you have to remember is that, most far-left activities/politics are in college towns and big cities. Everybody is LARPing. This Boston rally today, boy I'll tell you what. I won't be surprised if anything serious happens, nor if some kids will be crying ala ChrisCantwell2.0 because their ass done gone hauled off their work/college and blacklisted.
>>
>>138193598
>>138193047
>they fell for their own meme

KEK
>>
File: 1502765112047.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1502765112047.png
17KB, 200x94px
>backwater Hicks own a majority of worthless land in this nation
>Minority of the population
Daily reminder that Hillary won in educated cities while drumph only got the racist white non-educated vote
>>
>>138194225
b-but I ride my ATV over nature while drunk, shoot homemade explosives and make a huge campfire at night while super high off my homegrown weed....
puhleez no bully fren...
>>
File: 525316.png (1MB, 1200x1683px) Image search: [Google]
525316.png
1MB, 1200x1683px
>>138193047
Join ANTIFA now!
>>
>>138193047
They control the bureaucracy and thus the government and it's institutions. Unless war breaks out and those crumble, liberals, rinos, and cowardly republicans will fuck you over if you step out of line. Same for businesses wanting smooth interaction. Step out of line, you are unemployed.
A society of willing slaves who just want their immediate comforts. Boomer lite.
>>
I wish Finland was around to tell us stories of when their rural and suburban retards rose up and killed all the city dwelling commies.
>>
>>138194225
"Backwater Hicks" are millions of, so far, silent heavily armed and generally unpleasant when pissed off Americans. If you seriously think a civil war won't happen, you are mistaken. Bundy and his clan of "Redneck lite" took over a wildlife preserve for shits and giggles. Imagine entire rural towns turning on you, and their family in the military as most are what produce the majority of what makes it up.
Regardless, city Liberal or city Conservative. They aren't going to care for you much either way and doubtfully stop to ask for political opinion before they do anything drastic. But, what do I know. That last civil war in America was forever ago, right? I mean.. shit, not like a bunch of pissed off Americans that put pride in their country and, unlike every single liberal and almost all city dwellers, can hunt, know how to live off the land and are comfortable without their fixed speed would stand a chance against you. Definitely wouldn't hit a tipping point at any time. I swear to go people have been brainwashed thinking that the entire system, and comforts with it, is just guaranteed no matter what they do.
>>
>Implying they wont all claim they're not racist and just surrender
>Implying most of them would even want to identify as fascists and nazis
>Not remembering the blue parts house most of the population

Hicks are truly stupid.
>>
>>138196111
>hah! that doesn't happen because my sociology professor and CNN tell me we are the winners
>as a matter of fact, I can pretty much do whatever I want and will because everything is going to be alright for me
The words of a liberal before they fully piss off the rest of the country and start watching everything they hold for granted disappear.
They will NEVER learn from history. Their kind can get shot a million times doing the same thing and some dipshit pink haired tranny will be certain the million and first time they are bullet proof.
>>
>>138197472
>implying commies aren't living breathing bullet sponges as history has shown you time and time again
>>
>>138197472
>implies there's no alternative to communist collectivism except facism
>implies we give a shit about being called racist
>implies we haven't been arming ourselves to the teeth for past 30 years to fight our own tyrannical government/NWO
>implies that your resource poor territory can sustain your population of people that are almost all service sector cubicle monkeys that can't even change a tire or violent ghetto thugs that are too greedy and stupid to form any sort of effective fighting force.
>>
>>138197882
>"M-Muh commie meme!"

Nice narrative you Alt-Righters have going there. Literally most Americans couldn't tell you the first thing about communism. A couple edgy millennials waving Soviet Union flags does not equal you retards willingly identifying as Nazis. Go ahead and keep calling everyone who disagrees with with you a commie like some autist.
>>
File: 1503149749189.jpg (103KB, 611x784px) Image search: [Google]
1503149749189.jpg
103KB, 611x784px
>>138193047
they'll kill themselves before they kill us kek
>>
>>138197472
>blue parts house most of the population
forgot
>and produce nothing relying on the red parts for water and food
>>138197214
is right and you would be fucked in so many ways that orgy would become synonymous with snuff. you should do some serious research on the armaments and values of those right outside and further beyond your safe little cities.
>>
They could if they all got guns at the same time

But they probably wouldn't know how to aim
>>
>>138198466
>implies there's no alternative to communist collectivism except facism

Still with this commie meme?

>implies we give a shit about being called racist

So the last couple days didn't happen? There were sure a shitload of Republicans jumping the gun to denounce Charlottesville. At every moment the Republican party is always trying to claim they're not racist. Only stupid hicks nobody listens to like you are brave enough to admit it.

>implies we haven't been arming ourselves to the teeth for past 30 years to fight our own tyrannical government/NWO

Implying you can even fight the government at this point. Remember Waco? That's your future.

>implies that your resource poor territory can sustain your population of people that are almost all service sector cubicle monkeys that can't even change a tire or violent ghetto thugs that are too greedy and stupid to form any sort of effective fighting force.

You should step outside hicksville, son. You will learn something.
>>
>>138198804
>and produce nothing relying on the red parts for water and food

You mean relying on big businesses for water and food? Oh yeah hicks go ahead and fuck with their money. See if they wont wipe you out.
>>
>>138198585
Hate your own tactic being used against you comrade?
Been calling every white person that doesn't start every sentence with an apology a Nazi and facist for over a year now.
In case you haven't realized it, you guys are pissing off people. That doesn't just endlessly continue without people deciding it is enough. A random anon on here isn't going to do shit, but entire close knit communities of people who take immense pride in the country you are continually fucking with are eventually going to start shit. Or maybe Trump will feel that the coup is inevitable and declare it himself. A bunch of good ol' boys spread throughout all 50 will follow the president if he says the faggots with purple hair and Antifa stickers are treasonous. There are a thousand ways to turn people on each other. Very few to keep them together. Like every other leftist and commie you'd rather take the former because it is easier.
>>
File: ou34.jpg (25KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
ou34.jpg
25KB, 477x316px
>>138197214
LUV IT OR LEAVE IT YA FUCKING FAGOOT.
>>
>>138193047
What goes on in Colorado? Is that where Californians move after shootouts and earthquakes happen?
>>
>>138199118
You really are a broken city person. Like gisnt corporations have set up shop in rural areas the same as your cities. The closest Walmart is almost 80 miles away from where I live, and it was built recently. We don't need corporations to survive, you do.
>>
>>138199451
Yep. Doesn't matter how stupid he looks when that barrel is pointed at you. If you can't sense what is coming to America as a whole then you are much dumber than he looks though.
>>
>>138199440
The difference being there is a fringe group on the left willfully subscribing to communism. The Right has a good chunk of neo-nazis.

And Trump is the hill you want to die on? A president that only has a couple thousands truly loyal followers? I'll love to see him wage a coup and watching all you autistic hicks get BTFO by your own people.
>>
Ummmmmmmm no.
Honey, only like 500 people live in those states. The rest of the USA lives on the coasts. Besides, we outnumber you. Remember those 3 million votes that Hillary won? Yeah, we are more than you. And now that we have effectively turned the military on to our side thanks to that little Charlottesville stunt, we would crush you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>138199668
You need money to fund a rebellion, retard. Big corporations stop giving you money and you have nothing. What's stopping them from using their immense power to supply your opposition with the tools and supplies they need and steamrolling you. You know what happens when hicks like you try to rebel? Waco happens.

But who am I kidding, you're all cowardly fat fucks who would run away from the first hint of a fight.
>>
>>138193047
All you need to do is cut their welfare and funding off. They are not self-sustaining.
>>
File: nta.png (820KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nta.png
820KB, 640x640px
>>138193047
Well, they've won almost all encounters on the streets until now.
>>
>>138200185
A. Trump has more than a couple thousand loyal followers. If you can't reasonably do the math on how many people are in the United States it makes sense as to why you are so fucking stupid.
B. Trump isn't the hill. Fucks like you are the hill, Trump would be the flare gun starting the race.
C. Our own people? You aren't our people. If you think any of us believe you are our people you are seriously disconnected and should leave your Facebook white guilt group.
My brother is in the United States Marine Corp. Every family I know out here has at least one family member in the Marines or Army. Each family hates you and people like you more and more as every day passes. Most of the soldiers in those branches, believe it or not, hate you and people like you just as much.
Someone is leading you to a party where you are going to be the pinata one day. You think they don't see the YouTube videos of old white guys getting the shit beat out of them? You think they haven't seen the hate expressed towards white people in general for a bit now?
>>
>>138200253
Always outnumbered.
Never outgunned.

Theres a bullet somewhere with your name on it you fucking cunt.
>>
>>138194787
>shoot homemade explosives

Yes, please.
>>
If conservatism dies in America it will probably be lost forever.
>>
>>138200449
Waco? Shit. Waco wasn't a war. It was a weekend fucking retreat. We don't need money. All of that red has guns already, has ammo already. Possesses skills that are much more relevant to a situation like that then you do. Plus, we already know that as soon as shit hits the fan money is going to be worthless anyway. You seriously buy every fucking meme of city life as the universal norm throughout the country. No one needs to fund those that can make their god damn selves or are already prepared, or, sadly for you, both. This is why leftists get blown up and run over by Muslims so much. You think you are fucking invincible and that everyone is forced to play by your rules. Neither are truths.
>>
>>138193047
>doesn't realize that there are more people in the blue than the red
>>
>>138200917
>A. Trump has more than a couple thousand loyal followers. If you can't reasonably do the math on how many people are in the United States it makes sense as to why you are so fucking stupid.

Enough loyal followers to follow him into a rebellion? Nice fanfic kid.

>B. Trump isn't the hill. Fucks like you are the hill, Trump would be the flare gun starting the race.

I dont think you understand the phrase. Trump is the hill you want to die on and that makes me kek.

And son I grew up on military bases. Most of the military doesn't want to associated with rebellious wannabe nazis like you. Did you know a good chunk of Marines were ashamed to find out the leader of the Charlottesville nazi rally was a former Marine? What does that say about the military? They're not going to follow you so get over your fantasies and go back to polishing that gun you'll never use.
>>
>>138201727
>metropolitan and urban retards
>>
>>138194225
Daily reminder that y'all are pissing off the people who produce your food and fiber. That's not a sign of intelligence.
>>
>>138201605
>He hasn't read any history books on a successful rebellion
>He thinks money is going to be obsolete

Of the stupidity of hicks. There will never be a war. There will be a small group of retards like you who will get BTFO like in Waco. You aren't going to do anything but shitpost.
>>
>>138194225
Daily reminder that Trump won in the top three income brackets while Hillary won in the bottom two.
>>
>>138201985
Daily reminder you're pissing off the people with all the money and influence in the country. You think we can't just use our resources to make more food? Good luck affording to buy supplies and maintain your upkeep without any cash.
>>
>>138201840
You obviously don't understand the phrase you used. The hill is the reason, the objective. Trump wouldn't be. I thought you guys were smarter than the dumb rednecks, you can't even do that right.

The second part was bullshit. Even if you were raised on military bases (I highly doubt that because no military father would have raised anything as worthless as you) I have been in contact with people in the Marines since Charlottesville and the general consensus was that the left were going to have a field day and use it against white people as a whole. Exactly what was done.
I'm not polishing anything at the moment, just trying to clean out the pile of shit between your ears.
>>
>>138193047
>Doesn't know that there are more people in the dense cities, and those large portions of red are rural regions, some with literally 50 people or less in a county.
>>
>>138202284
It is almost a symbiotic relationship that has existed for a long time...
>>
>>138194225
>worthless land
Nigger do you know where your fucking food comes from?
>>
>>138202238
If you are right then everything goes all well, like it has been. Right?
If you are wrong you are going to wish you knew how to do anything other than feel superior.
>>
humans win wars, not land

i don't get this fucking meme. there's like no one who lives in those areas
>>
>>138202284
And you think that a bunch of city kids are just magically going to learn how to farm and feed you overnight? KEK, no! You'll starve, and the paper wealth that has built up will go to its intrinsic value: ZERO. I know how to grow food and fiber in the middle of a desert. Do you? I don't need your paper wealth.
>>
>>138202487
No, they don't. They are literal retards that can read so they think they are special. Shit is going to keep escalating and most of them will starve or take a bullet while they run from their liberal shithole, so in the end we are just holding a premature seance with the perpetually suicidal.
>>
>>138193047
Rural people are generally fit and healthier than the people in urban areas
>>
>>138202487
nigga, do you know where your fucking economy comes from?
>>
>>138202487
No, and they don't understand the difference between paper wealth and real value.
>>
>>138202749
http://gothamgreens.com/

companies like this are popping up all over the fucking country. get with the fucking times. even your agricultural jobs are being moved to the cities. fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>138202749
>a bunch of city kids are just magically going to learn how to farm and feed you overnight?

what are ports

>I don't need your paper wealth.

enjoy being a 3rd world shithole with zero influence
>>
>>138198790
BUT HE WAS AN UPSTANDING WHITE MAN HE COMMITTED NO CRIMES!
>>
>>138202819
The real economy, or the fraudulent paper economy that is the banks? Because the former comes from people producing real, tangible things. Like food.
>>
>>138193047

Not a shill but didnt Hillary get more than 3mil votes?
>>
>>138202418
>Doesn't know the war would last 15 minutes. The people in the red areas own all the guns, dumbass.
>>
>>138202906
And if you think that you can get the calorie and nutritional density to feed those cities from shit like that, you are delusional.
>>
>>138202331
>I have been in contact with people in the Marines since Charlottesville

You mean you shitposted with 5 junior enlisted who are on their way out after their first enlistment.

Look at this

https://www.reddit.com/r/USMC/comments/6tq6k6/fuck_this_guy_neonazi_leader_was_a_marine/

Most veterans and active Marines hate people like you and consider you traitors.

>The hill is the reason, the objective. Trump wouldn't be

Faggot, a couple posts back you were bragging about how you would follow Trump if he declared a coup. You're obviously mentally retarded.
>>
>>138202845
you own nothing of value. except land maybe
>>
>>138202819
Okay, how about this. You keep your economy and we keep our food. We'll check back in with each other in a month and see who wants to swap.
>>
>>138202810
not true in the states, but Rural people shoot guns for fun. I'd say 60% of rural men are experienced with a firearm compared to maybe 5% of urban.
>>
>>138202913
>what are ports
We'll cut you off of electricity. You don't get this. We have control over vital resources. Most of your oil is produced in flyover country. That means transportation depends on ignorant rednecks. When this pops off, and it will pop off, the US dollar is going to become worthless. And you'll only be able to import what people are willing to give you.
>>
>>138203075
Yeah, a Reddit. Good job. The comm students at Twentynine Palms all hate white people now. They are your saving grace.
>>
>>138202749
You know cities house people from all over the country and world right? You know out here we have a magical thing called the "Internet" right? Your farming skill is slowly becoming obselete, hick. A 5 min Youtube video can make me more knowledgeable about farming than you.
>>
>>138202913
>we're going to rely on gibs!
Do you know how many cities will be destroyed from the inside? We will not all leave. These cities are our homes too.
>>
>>138202953
>producing real, tangible things. Like food.

yet you still trade them for fiat. makes me think
>>
>>138203075
Reddit is the most liberal place on the Internet and not representative of the military most of who come from the south and rural areas.

Also you probably come from Reddit so GTFO
>>
>>138203053
>Doesn't know the war would last 15 minutes... tops. The people in the red areas own all the guns, dumbass.
>>
>>138203084
And you're proving my point that you don't know what real value is.
>>
>>138203380
Tumblr exists you know.
>>
>>138203060
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufa_Farms

Here's another one for you. It's in Quebec.

Actually, dumbass, if you do your damn research the small roof that you see in that page is more efficient than a 2 hectare farm. And they produce food non-stop all year including winter. No growing season.

They're pretty damn fucking high tech. Deal with it. Cities will be able to feed themselves within five decades.
>>
>>138203297
t. Libtard
>>
>>138203405
The war would last an hour as after that everyone would be glassed.
>>
>>138203297
You're delusional if you think that 5 minutes on youtube will teach you what you need to know. But keep up with that delusional magical thinking.
>>
>>138203157
how about you just let us secede
>>
>>138200253
Get out of your house and come to the heartland you faggot, come interact with the 'fascists' that drive the entire national economy and you'll realize that your barista and waiter comrades are inherently worthless
>>
>>138203075
Not if Trump declared a coup, if Trump declared the actions against him and America a coup. Learn to read faggot, how'd you pass Communist theory skimming?
>>
>>138203294
Ok go ahead and disregard evidence because it came from some website you hate. Those are real people and those upvotes are real. They hate you. Go to a USMC base waving your stupid pepe and Nazi flag around and see how long it'll take you to get your ass kicked.
>>
>>138203464

>we can all eat cabbage for every mean in 5 gorrillion years

ummm have fun with that
>>
>>138203297
>YouTube can teach how to farm.
Jesus Christ the autism and arrogance required for this statement.
There is a reason why nobody wants to farm anon and its because it's fucking hard.
>>
>>138202978
I think the clinton votes all come from Los Angeles and New York, and I think I read here that New York is a gun-free city, so it will be a cakewalk. If not, a couple MOABs will sort them out.
>>
>>138203337
Because the alternative is a whole lot of human suffering on a scale that few of us in the first world have seen.
>>
File: 143264081614.jpg (193KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
143264081614.jpg
193KB, 720x960px
>>138193047
>antifa
>thinking
lul
>>138194225
Is that you, Eternal Leaf?
>>
>>138203380
Yet Reddit is also the place that houses r/TheDonald so...
>>
>>138194225
One post by this leftist idiot ID
Civil war 2 is going to be great I can not fucking wait to kill niggers and nubeards
>>
>>138203297
Nigger, when the internet goes, you will die. I moved into a city a long time ago from the middle of no where. You faggots are retarded.
>>
>>138203272
Electricity. We have done well without electricity for quite some time. Also, for anything that might need it we (this is going to come to a surprise because we are all inbred or some other bullshit you believe) know how to generate it.
>>
File: 1503148141645.jpg (470KB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1503148141645.jpg
470KB, 2001x1125px
>>138193047
what happens here?
>>
File: NoCivWar.png (275KB, 3716x1754px) Image search: [Google]
NoCivWar.png
275KB, 3716x1754px
There will be no civil war, what you see on TV is """Alex Jones being attacked"""
It's all fucking staged, show. Follow the money and find out who is behind those stand offs, instead of wasting time on namecalling.

read pic related
>>
>>138203685
Don't worry, Cletus. I will.
>>
>>138203421
you mean when banks seize your home 'cause you're too poor to pay off the mortgage?
>>
>>138203464
You need to grow grains if you want to support your city population.
>>
>>138193047
all that blue in arizona and alaska are basically spic-indian reservations that survive on federal gibs too
>>
>>138194225
Daily reminder that we elect president through the electoral college.
The demographic shift that democrats have been counting on isn't happening in the red areas.
You won't see another democrat in the white house in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>138203297
>A 5 min Youtube video can make me more knowledgeable about farming than you.
Not sure if you genuinely believe this or not. You need to build a lifetime of knowledge. Running your 1/4 acre microfarm garden to raise some tomatoes does not translate to being able to farm on a profitable and industrial scale.
>>
>>138203464
That's pretty energy intensive there. Have fun when the power is cut off. And I still maintain that you're not going to get the calorie and nutrient density that you need. Shit needs to be transported in.
>>
>>138203833
Amerindians and liberal whites
>>
>>138203640
>the 'fascists' that drive the entire national economy
>this level of delusion
>>
>>138194225
>Worthless land
>Almost 100% of all farmland is red

Enjoy starving a few weeks after the war breaks out.
>>
>>138203833
Mexicans and tacos
>>
File: 1475005311952.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1475005311952.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>138193047
The saddest part is that there won't be a civil war
>>
>>138203836
>no civil war brewing
Quite a few people would disagree judging by the current political climate and actions. Alex Jones hasn't even factored in to this.
>>
>>138203890
>implying technology won't improve which would allow them to grow grain

Urban agriculture is booming right now and if I had any cash, I'd invest on these companies right away. It's the next Silicon Valley.
>>
>>138203921
Hes an idiot anon. Has absolutely fuck all knowledge of what he's on about.
>>
>>138203642
>Not if Trump declared a coup, if Trump declared the actions against him and America a coup.

>"Or maybe Trump will feel that the coup is inevitable and declare it himself."

And the definition of "coup" is a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government." If Trump suddenly decides the checks and balances put in place by our Founding Fathers is some action against him then he's the one declaring a coup. Fucking inbred hick.
>>
File: nuke solves all our problems.jpg (2MB, 1868x1132px) Image search: [Google]
nuke solves all our problems.jpg
2MB, 1868x1132px
>>138193047
They are desperate, we are about to wipe them from history.
>>
File: congo-army.jpg (295KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
congo-army.jpg
295KB, 1024x677px
Soros will arm BLM and Antifa, prepare for a nigger army knocking at your door
>>
>>138203705
>human suffering

i thought you said red states were self-sufficient
>>
>>138202068
oh good, since nothing will ever happen, none of the sites and marches that are basically shitposts should ever get shut down ever :)
>>
>>138203818
KEK, you don't even have a clue what goes into electricity generation.
>>
>>138203598
It will and you know it. We dont need you. And without our money your ares will shrivel and dry up even more than now. Thats why you hicks were bitching to Trump about there being no jobs out there.
>>
>>138204075
Top Kek. You idiots wouldn't last one week
>>
>>138203833
Prop something to do with starbucks, unhealthy food and expensive housing.
>>
File: literacy_us_2003.jpg (90KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
literacy_us_2003.jpg
90KB, 550x350px
>>138194225
>educated cities
>educated
>cities
>>
>>138193047
They would.

Antifa, for all their anarchist larping, has the societal institutions on their side.

The MSM is running adoring articles on them. Universities cater to them and allow them to use facilities to meet and plan and rally.

Even the police support them. At rallies across the US, the cops pull back when antifa are ready to attack.
>>
>>138203833
Natives and beaners.
>>
>>138202238
>tfw too educated to make over $35k/year
>>
>>138193047
Unless you're going to arm and train crops and livestock to fight, I think we outnumber you faggots by a lot.
>>
>>138203868
Been sued by a bank before. I won. Their records are shit. I'm 100% debt free.
>>
>>138204036
Wouldn't be so sure anon. If they keep this shit up something is going to snap. You can't just sit in a state of censorship, false racism and violence like we have been seeing for long. Especially in America where, despite what the cucks on the left think, there are plenty of Americans getting very pissed off about it.
>>
>>138204256
Well you better fucking hurry up with your "race war". I'm fucking trembling already. -_- Fucking Cletus. I swear to God.
>>
>>138199454
Denver international airport is what happens there
>>
>>138204372
>"B-but we have the guns and food! You city people can't possibly be supplied those things out there! By the way Trump needs to bring jobs back out here since we can't survive without them!"
>>
>>138200449
fag thinks a fight happens in Street and uses baseball bats. you have no idea what is out here. stay in the city and let the gangs rape you.
>>
>>138203249
It's not all about shooting your guns, you need to be healthy and fit, fighting a war is 80 percent health, physical fitness and endurance
>>
>>138204247
You're an idiot. And I'm not going to educate you as to why you are wrong. I'm going to let you go on thinking what you think because I'm not going to interrupt you while you're making a mistake, so that when the time comes to put a boot up your ass, I'll have the advantage. And even telling you that, you're going to continue on with your magical thinking not grounded in reality.
>>
>>138204383
congrats, you're in the minority
>>
>>138202068
if the power goes out for a week or hey a month how are you going to do? dead and raped you cuck
>>
>>138204372
how are libtards gonna win a war if they cant even shoot guns lmfao
>>
>>138204075
>Urban agriculture is booming right now and if I had any cash, I'd invest on these companies right away. It's the next Silicon Valley.
Pretty uneconomical desu. A high-yield vertical farm in NYC might be economical against imports from the Great Plains at some point, but not against another high-yield vertical farm in the Catskills. Shipping costs are only so high and property prices and taxes will make it so that these vertical farms don't pop up in the cities themselves, but in their outer suburbs/exurbs.
>>
>>138197472
>>Implying they wont all claim they're not racist and just surrender

Implying we will take prisoners.
>>
>>138204701
>"You're dumb and I'll kick your ass one day"

Sure you will Dylann. You got BTFO here and you will get BTFO out in the real world.
>>
>>138204701
>not grounded in reality.

give me a break. quit your whining and bring it on already. but you won't, 'cause in the end you won't do shit like the faggot pussy you are
>>
>>138204750
Yeah, think about the sewage treatment plants not operating. How is NYC going to deal with eight million working intestines?
>>
>>138193047
If you are confused about what to do, it is a sure sign that your enemy is winning.
>>
>>138204075
Fucking hell. The failure would be real. Look into the requirements of growing grains anon and then tell me how in the actual fuck your going to have wheat field rooftops. Cos your not gonna be growing rice without having flooded roof tops and your not gonna be growing corn cos it's shit tier grain.
>>
>>138194225

Democrats can only win with the promise of a green card or more welfare. Why do you think they give a shit about immigration. If Trump keeps the deportations up the Democrats will never win another election.
>>
>>138204921
>>138204929
I've actually taken a good, hard look at the supply chains that you depend on and don't know exist.
>>
>>138203980
You're in for a rude awakening,
Faggot baristas, comparative literature critics, bloggers and social activists don't run the economy. You need oil platform workers, truck drivers, railroad engineers and construction workers to support any economy.
The latter couldn't give two shits about social injustice, racism or faggot movements.
If this touches off an open armed conflict it won't last longer than a month before the aggressive leftists begin to understand the reality of the country, that their virtue signaling fagbook friends are economically worthless when food and services begin to run out.
>>
>>138204750
>>138204571

It's so funny how you hicks are under the impression that people who live in cities are pampered poodles. We can afford to not live off the land like some subhuman. You can't. Come here acting all tough. You'll be the first to run away when Tyrone and his homies drive by and tell you to get off their turf.
>>
>>138205019
That's what they said about Amazon too.

"Why the fuck would I want to buy a book online? There are book stores, ya know?"

But eventually, technology found a way.
>>
>>138204136
You defined what coup is? What were you getting at with that you immense faggot? Did you copy the word from Google search and accidentally grab the definition as well, or are you saying a coup is in no way possible and that current events are in no way related to one?
>>
>>138205132
>supply chains

This underage faggot thinks he's some military commander. Fucking kek, I want this "Civil War" to happen so bad. It's going to be hilarious.
>>
>>138205132
so? in the end you won't do shit and you know it dumb hick
>>
>>138202913
nigger you don't understand
once you start importing food it starts becoming a controllable resource
when you inevitably get into a war that's the first thing to be blocked
>>
>>138194810
Let's all join ANTIFA and then actively sabotage their organization. Shouldn't be hard to do, since they're all anarcho-communist retards.
>>
>>138205140
keep fantasizing cuck. all you can do is larp impotently on a mongolian basketweaving forum while electing another neocon. keep up the good work!
>>
>>138205355
The POTUS is not a dictator and doesn't have ultimate power. I'm sorry they dont have civics classes out there, Cletus.
>>
File: 15029112216280.png (585KB, 1413x752px) Image search: [Google]
15029112216280.png
585KB, 1413x752px
top kek. what makes me laugh is that nazis think the army and marines are with them. just talked with some guy and he told it very clear and simple.

1: the national guard and FBI will decide, who will win this war.
2: the same "marine veterans" who are ranting for nazis right now will be killing their own kamerades as soon Trump will declare an emergency in the area.
3: 80% of US army and marine corps are against nazis. people died in a fucking colonian war for oil and shit and now they will be humilated when back home some fucking whiny nazi fuck thinks he deserves better than black guy who lost his co-soldiers in a war for the country.

its very simple you are fucking army man and you do what you are ordered to do. if not them you are a fucking nigger on a run and every other army man will do everything to kill you for treason.

my opinion on it that when Dorner was declaring the manifest against american inner injustice the "white mans revolution" was about to make america great again. now its just fucking racsim and nazi shit against the "non-white" world for some fucking privileges stolen by jews.
>>
>>138205385
>that's the first thing to be blocked

by who faggot?
>>
>>138205293
Notice how Amazon doesn't build Fulfillment Centers in urban areas? Want to know why?
It's more economical to build them in small towns with large amounts of space. The shipping costs that you save by building a vertical farm in NYC wouldn't make up for the increased building cost/increased taxes in comparison to Upstate NY.
>>
>>138205489
I'm actually cleaning weapons and reloading about 750 .223 and 500 .45 acp this weekend
>>
>>138205368
Keep it up, kiddo. You have no idea what you're pissing off. Your postmodern ideals are going to be your downfall.
>>
>>138198585
alt-left commie detected
>>
>>138204234
I actually do. I was an electrician for 12 years. The only time power consumption and generation becomes a large issue is for areas like cities. Our areas could be ran on alternative means. Maybe not everything, or everything all at once, but it is more than possible.
>>
File: 1502549455734.jpg (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502549455734.jpg
16KB, 420x420px
>>138193047
>what is population density
>>
>>138193047
Fake map. Too much blue.
>>
>>138205293
No just no. Your one of these faggots that thinks solar roadways was a good idea arent you.
>>
Pictured in blue: the entire economic base
>>
>>138205375
I love that you underestimate us. I've watched you faggots in what you think is revolutionary action, and it's laughable. When we do act, you'll think the world is ending. And for you, it may very well be.
>>
>>138205573
by the country you're at war with obviously.
why couldn't you have figured that out yourself?
>>
>>138205640
Please come for us Dylann Roof. I want see you attempt to subjugate the majority of this country.
>>
>>138205716
What is hunger?
>>
>>138205567
The only people who use the term "army man" neverserved and out themselves as being retarded.
>>
I earnestly pray that a merciful God will extend to you his blessing and protection.
>>
>>138205502
No, he isn't. However, you guys have set yourself up with the constant over the top 24/7 bashing of literally everything he does (ice cream. Literally) and therefore have shown yourselves to be an enemy of America. You have made it your point to drag our president through the mud since the minute he was elected. Now you want to pretend that if he said something he would be a dictator? No, he would be honest.
>>
>>138205573
the united states military. You openly attempt to remove the constitution, which they will protect to the death.
>>
>>138205682
No, you don't. Being an electrician doesn't mean that you know anything about the actual generation. It just means that you know how to read blueprints, follow codes, and either bend pipe and pull wire or run romex and turn screws to attach wires.
>>
>>138205916
You faggots won't last a week. And you habe no idea what's in store for yourselves.
To quote Admiral Yamamoto:
"There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
>>
File: 91.jpg (45KB, 350x424px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
45KB, 350x424px
>>138206031
>The only people who use the term "army man" neverserved and out themselves as being retarded.

hahahahaha.. please keep talking m nigglet.
>>
>The only argument hicks have is "we have all the food!"

No you dont. Once your stupid farm declines to produce some food for a company, your neighbor will just pick up the slack. Money talks and we have all the money.
>>
>>138205916
We don't want to subjugate. We want to end the left, because it is a direct threat to our liberty and lives. There is a difference, and you should learn it.
>>
>>138205573
By anybody with the ability. Ffs.
When Britain wanted to end the African slave trade they blockaded the whole of africa. In a rural vs city scenario the cities are at a disadvantage.
>>
>>138206198
He's right faggot.
>>
File: 1502892534890.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
1502892534890.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>138193047
>whities think they'd win a race war
>>
>>138201985
Mexicans?
>>
>>138206285
>He's right faggot.

rolf..
>>
>>138205878

Pictured in red: your food
>>
>>138206062
The POTUS isn't immune to criticism. Pick up civics book, hick. Wanting to subvert the Constitution and deny the citizens their first amendment right makes you the enemy.
>>
>>138205879
go on, bring it on then fat fuck. what're you afraid of?
>>
>>138206365
Im Asian and can't wait to exterminate commie faggots
>>
>>138206427
>>138206118
Can you guys at least say something new? It's like broken records.
>>
>>138206118
>The baby doesn't understand how long a civil war in the US will last

That's how I know you hicks will be wiped out.
>>
>>138205908
>by the country you're at war with obviously.

we're talking about civil war dumbfuck
>>
>>138206463
...son, that's what you are doing. Communists are retarded.
>>
Would be quickly won by starving out the big cities. NYC for instance is an island cutting off supply routes would be trivial.

Most other cities have major arteries in and out cut them off and just wait.

oh yeah don't forget to the cut power too.
>>
>>138206557

You'll last a month without water, if that.
>>
The military would take over, and there's no way that they'd let the US devolve into Iraq-style sectarianism. The only reason that happened in Iraq is because the US military fired everyone in the government including the police, military, and services.

The army would not side with the radical left nor right, but it might mean a constitutional convention, similar to how Egypt ended up after the Arab Spring.
>>
>>138204372
home court advantage. we don't care that you destroy your own crap hole cities.
>>
>>138206519

>s-stop h-having a point
>>
>>138206600
What are "we" doing?
>>
>>138206478
The final economic decline of the United States and the potential starvation of millions. But you want that. There is a reason that we have been severely restrained in our actions. But keep on pushing. We're nice. Until we're not. And we're getting closer to the not being nice part.
>>
>>138206069
>You openly attempt to remove the constitution, which they will protect to the death.

it's not us calling for civil war mental midget
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 304x166px
>>138206365

>white man declared asian and latino wifes to white.
>polacken and gingers suddnly white race..
>jews when so white that the shadows went pale.
>>
>>138206608
>He thinks all the water comes from the hicks

Killing literal retards will be so fun.
>>
>>138206519
It's a valid point that you ignore. But fine: Pictured in red: Your oil.
>>
>>138205567
Keep selling yourself that the United States Military are made up of leftists who are perfectly fine with elements of the country not only dragging their commander in chief through the mud, but also their "redneck ignorant" family, their individual states' histories and calling them and their loved ones Nazis for being white for the last year plus.
I have never seen so many people blind to the sheer reality of the situation in my life.
Furthermore, even if you guys are larping it doesn't change the fact that you are escalating your own damn suffering because things will stop. Dead. Period. The system will no longer run if something breaks out. Unless you are the aforementioned "rednecks named Cletus" you won't have a clue what to do. Our families are fine without power, internet, grocery stores. You guys aren't.
>>
>>138206608
This no major leftist strong hold is self sufficient. Cut supplies and services and wait the "hick" side will suffer little if any loss with this plan.
>>
>>138206069
You guys are literally the ones talking about a coup and civil war. The retardation of the Right never ceases to amaze me.
>>
any "civil war" would end with both sides being swiftly put down by an oligarchic military state
>>
I don't mind the division. The tables turned from 8 years ago so instead of Republicans whining 24/7 about the POTUS, it's Democrats. What I do worry about is how far antifa is gonna go to "defeat fascism", and how much power they'll be given.

I like to think they're just a bunch of teenagers and bloggers on a rebellious phase because they can't reason that there are people who disagree with them, and that after a couple years this will all die out to simple whining over Trump until he leaves office.
>>
>>138206735
>the left wants to openly silence everyone except themselves
>wants to remove and rewrite the constitution
>anything right of bernie is a nazi
This will be entertaining.
>>
>>138194225

>worthless land

wowie it must be awesome to be a sheltered leftist if you've even learned to survive without food!
>>
>>138206797
The military owes allegiance to the Constitution. Not Trump.
>>
>>138206557
My money would be 4 at a minimum 8 at a max. And that's if you dont have cunts go guerilla. If anotger civil war happened the same thing would happen that happened last time the army would split down the middle. Along with military assets.
>>
File: 1501453665745.jpg (516KB, 1265x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1501453665745.jpg
516KB, 1265x1879px
>>138206797
>Keep selling yourself

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/modern-world-history-1918-to-1980/russia-1900-to-1939/the-russian-civil-war/
>>
and by using bats shields lmfao.
>>
>>138206702
>The final economic decline of the United States and the potential starvation of millions.

i thought you said the economy wasn't real and that you have all the food. just face it, you're nothing but a keyboard warrior hiding behind a computer screen. you failed at real life and you'll fail again, just like your orange faggot
>>
>>138198585

>"M-Muh nazi meme!"

Nice narrative you Anti fa have going there. Literally most Americans couldn't tell you the first thing about National Socialism. A couple edgy millennials waving Nazi flags does not equal you retards willingly identifying as Anarcho Communists. Go ahead and keep calling everyone who disagrees with with you a nazi like some autist.
>>
>>138206904
Gotta love those false narratives.
>>
>>138206790

Yes, it is.

You are not self sufficient.
>>
>>138207014
The constitution was written by racist slave owners and therefore doesn't apply to the left.
>>
>>138193047
Just let them believe that. The more they believe they could beat us, the less strategical thinking is going to be involved in their attacks. Antifa and all the other lefties are gonna lose big time!
>>
>>138205187
>We can afford to not live off the land like some subhuman.

You are one dumb motherfucker.
>>
Remember the last guy who tried to start a civil war?
>>
>>138207081
>Doesn't have an argument.
Have fun getting your ass kicked. Because it's what's going to happen when you finally push us to the breaking point.
>>
File: post US civil war world order.png (39KB, 1202x606px) Image search: [Google]
post US civil war world order.png
39KB, 1202x606px
>>138193047
>the key fields are all blue.
>every blue field has five times more population and therefore five times more recruits than red field
>red fields so vast, they are not worth spending troops and supplies to occupy.
Yes, antifa has a good reason to believe that.

But in the end it doesn't matter who wins the civil war. For the world, it matters that it happened.
>>
File: 1451683334174.jpg (91KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1451683334174.jpg
91KB, 500x667px
>>138202284

GUYS, GUYS:

who would win, the people with guns who grow all the food and have access to all of the natural resources, or the people holding all of the paper?
>>
>>138206614
The military couldn't. There is too much land and too many people and guns within the United States for the military to effectively "take over". They will hit the cities due to them being easy population sponges. We will be left alone solely because we didn't corral ourselves in to shitty apartments and condos. The city people will try to run, through our territory, which we will most likely stop. The military will treat the city fucks like children and set examples of them. The loud mouths will be shut up and those that come our way will be as well. Why? Because they had to go throwing the country in to turmoil.
>>
>>138207171
Ok just go into full retardation.
>>
>>138203297
Your arrogance will lead to your downfall.
>>
>>138207269
No, Cletus it is you that is the retard. We own you. You take our money and we take your food. We literally supply your livelihood. Fuck with us and you have nothing. We have plenty of resources and knowledgeable people here to sustain ourselves. You will end up as another Waco.
>>
>>138193047

>all that blue in northern AZ

This does not seem right.
>>
>>138207292
I'm still surprised he was taken alive.
>>
>>138207524
>t.cuck who hasn't actually gone out and surveyed his potential resources
>>
>>138207389
Says the kids ITT talking about overthrowing the fucking government in the name of Blumpf.
>>
>>138207660
Still playing military commander?
>>
>>138207662
Except that isn't what we're talking about.
>>
>>138197472
Daily reminder that the majority of the so-called Silent Majority live in cities. When the call comes, we will be ready. We are patient, but we are angry. If it comes to Civil War we'll have killed tens of thousands of communist trash by the time our rural brothers arrive to help us.
>>
>>138207014
A. The Constitution that you guys keep fighting against by trying to put limits on freedom of speech?
B. Trump is our elected President. A majority of those men in the military voted for him, probably because they come from tradiional conservative households that have sided Republican since at least Reagan.
You lose on both fronts for that argument.
>>
>>138206614
Larping and bullshit aside if there was a civl war.
Our enemies would supply both sides in an effort to destabilize. If the military is turned on it's own civilian it would be a great time to make some serious moves as a foreigner entity looking to hurt the US.
>>
>>138207706
Still think that your pitiful attempt at an insult means anything?
>>
File: 1502319918695s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1502319918695s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>138207293
>irrational impulsive retard
>>
>>138207339
No shit. I am 99% sure they just want tombstones that say "Was an idiot" and that is why we are where we are today.
>>
>>138203297
And the very fact that you're stupid enough to believe that shows that you know dick-all about farming.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>138207742
Oh so now the silent majority lives in the cities. Well that puts them on our side. We have a silent majority too.
>>
There won't be a civil war you LARPing faggots. Joe Q public doesn't care for either side. Hell I don't even know what antifa even is and I lurk this shithole.
>>
>>138207889
>projecting idiot
>>
>>138207524
You can't eat money.
Those of you that don't die in the grocery store riots will slowly die in a couple of weeks or so.
>>
>>138207662
I made one post response to an arrogant little twat, yet I somehow am everyone posting in this thread.

Yeah, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>138207524
>if shit goes south we still on you because of muh city bucks
Please, if an internal war kicks off ride your tenspeed out our way with your Harriet Tubmans and see how much we won't give a fuck.
>>
>>138206560
then the rednecks because all the food comes from there you dumbfuck
>>
>OP is underage faggot who doesn't understand how populations work
>>
>>138202978
Don't be stupid. She got more votes from crime-plagued hotspots that breed like wildfire and want gibs. Figure it out.
>>
>>138207790
A. Nobody is trying to put limits on free speech except the right. Freedom of Speech protects you from the government, not the people. You haven't posted one legit example of the left trying to subvert the constitution because you know you're wrong.
b. The military owes their allegiance to the constitution, not Trump. Anyone who does is a traitor and will be executed.
>>
>>138207706
Enjoy your cockroach, rat and pigeon hotpots when the food stops flowing into your urban area, retard
>>
>>138207742
daily reminder that you're too helpless and scared to do shit
>>
>>138203868
Good point lol. These suburban and rural retards don't realize that if civil war happened they wouldn't have homes because the banks would just foreclose on them lol. If the banks repo'd their guns too then they'd really be in trouble during civil war lol
>>
File: forglory.gif (987KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
forglory.gif
987KB, 500x300px
No one will win.
Mills don't have the stomach for success. Sittings on a stack of dead bodies for chow, shit like that. To watch their comrades heads explode right next to them. To form a team with the focus only being the importance of the mission. Why are they erasing history? Goofs protesting but never read a book. A generation of cannon Fodder.
>>
>>138202614
>humans win wars, not land
Russia beat Napoleon and Hitler because they had land to retreat to
logistics win wars and millions of people packed in cities that need food and water are a logistical nightmare
>>
>Hick underages still with the "m-muh food!" argument

This is hilarious
>>
>>138208267
You know if there is a legit civil war, anyone who tries to repo property gets shot, right?
>>
>>138208222
Except I've watched the left try to shut down rallies in person. That's a strong signal that they don't value freedom of speech.
>>
>>138207340

You play a little too much RTS and don't read enough history.

It takes an extreme level of desperation to force a mass exodus or a guerrilla war, existential threats such as bombardment or starvation.

The military isn't going to "hit the cities", they won't try to take over anything, there will simply be a huge power vacuum and skirmishes everywhere that would fade once there's a military presence.
>>
>>138208217
its almost weird like the crime riddled parts of the US might have some sort of corrupt individuals manipulating votes
>>
>>138206463
This has to be bait.
>>
File: 1501268507994.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
1501268507994.png
203KB, 1802x905px
For idiots who lack an understanding of why the left fails. Consider not only the image related but the video linked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FlPmADf3bI
Land and resources are everything. That massive red block? That's land and resources.
There are 3 bullet points that decide in the end who wins and who loses a war:
Beans
Bullets
Bandages.
Beans: The growing and raising of food for the troops.
Bullets: Who can build more bullets and how.
Bandages: Moving the injured and bringing in more people to fight.
When you look at a map of the U.S. by politics you are looking at the greatest resource disparity in the history of humanity. Those blue regions? They aren't self sufficient. In a war situation they become enclaves that slowly use up what resources they have and die.
>>
>>138198585
>you retards willingly identifying as Nazis
>everyone on /pol/ is a nazi
Jesus man you're in a war with your own personal phantoms.
>>
>>138200931
>bong
STFU nogunz
>>
File: 1502193877812.jpg (100KB, 698x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502193877812.jpg
100KB, 698x750px
>>138208226
uh huh, and coal is coming back
>>
>>138193047
Tgey actually would because the American right is too fractured to put up a real fight.
>>
>>138199454
Better comparison is like when you moved to Karup after you got tired of watching your sister come home every night from Malmo, sitting in the bathroom douching out all of the Iraqi semen from her anus
>>
>>138208407
Counter protesting isn't shutting rallies down and isn't violating free speech. But go ahead and run over people because you're pissed you can't do whatever you want. You'll win the civil war that way.
>>
File: saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals.png (59KB, 1629x341px) Image search: [Google]
saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals.png
59KB, 1629x341px
>>138194225
Ad hominem: the only weapon a leftist will ever need
>>
File: U.S.-Vice-President-Mike-Pence.jpg (22KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
U.S.-Vice-President-Mike-Pence.jpg
22KB, 530x298px
NO MORE DAUGHTER FUCKERS IN THE WHITEHOUSE

PENCE 2020

>> DONATE NOW
>> https://greatamericacommittee.com
>>
>people who have had the balls to do anything violent about the degeneracy spiral in the past 50 years

>Timothy mcveigh
>Dylan roof
>Elliot Rodger kind of

That's 1 person per 100,000,000.
>>
>>138208581
this. the right is incredibly decentralized, and thus antifragile. liberals would be fighting white afghanistan
>>
>>138208645
I say this as someone who actually lives in a big city. 95% of that food you take for granted comes from rural areas here in America and without their food, the city starves. Faglords like you would be the first victims when the niggers regress to cannibalism like they often do in Africa.
>>
>>138208236
Says the faggot using the library Wi-Fi, waiting for his tranny comrades to wake up for another day of panhandling and begging for rotten vegetables from the co-op.
>>
>>138208751
No, faggot. They got violent and were actively trying to shut it down. This was self evident because they kept on yelling "SHUT IT DOWN!" and had passed out fliers beforehand calling for it to be shut down. They didn't want it to happen. The only reason that they didn't shut it down is because they are wholly incompetent when it comes to violence, not because they didn't try to use violence.
>>
>>138208751
Illegally blocking roads is effectively shutting down a rally.
>>
>>138208581

>implying that controlling both coasts doesn't hinder the resources of the rural right
>muh farmland

kys faggot
>>
>>138208761
>Ad hominem: the only weapon a leftist will ever need

because they're right
>>
>>138208895

FUCKING degenerates
>>
>>138208398
A communist nigger thinks louse-ridden scum can live off a tray of bean sprouts.
>>
>>138194225
The biggest portion of college-educated whites voted for Trump.

Nonwhite "leftists" openly vote Democrat because they are openly ethno-nationalist for their own race. Only white cucks vote leftist. Also, the two-party system is flawed to begin with.
>>
>>138204867
With slam poetry and angry yelling
>>
>>138209007
>>138208970
>>138209007

if you're so confident you'll win, why don't you do something about it already? oh right, because you know you'll be crushed like the vermin you are
>>
>>138208403
Not if we ban guns lol
>>
>>138203297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2t_zo0P4wA
>>
>>138208222
A. (Again because you are either wilfully blind or Rip Van Winkle) have you not seen the constant leftist narrative of "the first admendment shouldn't protect HATE speech"?
A.2. They obviously circumvent the first admendment on a regular basis by turning to violence, which current government officials purposefully ignore, in order to stop it. Whilst it isn't the government directly stopping speech they don't like, they are not protecting those in danger due to their speech.
A.3. They also circumvent the freedom of speech by setting a very direct and wrong narrative of "anyone who says this is a Nazi" and then allowing the private entities and general public to censor and enact "justice" on these falsely accused.
People aren't stupid anon, we can see it when indirect actions are made in order to avoid the mess. Of course they won't just say "The first admendment is null and void", instead they are exploiting everything they can in order to. A lot of us consider the government falsely labeling us something and telling the public that because of something we said or who we are just as bad. Because it is.
>>
>>138208751
Are you going to panhandle so you load your bike lock comrade's prison commissary account?
You communist scum are delusional. The BLM niggers you shill for will be the first to turn on you.
>>
>>138209076
>Anarchist flag
>controlling anything
being this naive
>>
>>138209076
>implying you can get any supplies when truck drivers go on strike

The majority of US economy is based on semi trucks and the interstate highways.
>>
>>138208895
Mcveigh did what he did in retribution for Waco.
The others did literally nothing productive.
And one is probably being raped right now.
>>
>>138194225

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this
>>
Assuming no government / military intervention and equipment is involved, what you you do ? try to trap them in the cities and blockade the roads in and out ?

They will likely have black ghetto level of weaponry and fighting ability but probably make up for it by travelling in groups of large numbers, ie hundreds, I guess they would likely try and burn down nearby right controlled towns and shoot the animals / burn the crops etc even if they can't find the farmers themselves
>>
File: concerned adolf.jpg (94KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
concerned adolf.jpg
94KB, 481x593px
did you retards forget where most soldiers come from? you can't win a civil war posting on twitter
>>
>>138204069
It's a moral panic. There are many people in America who think an unironic racist was elected president. A spectacle of a few hundred kids has been turned into a flash point in the national story. It's hysterical.
>>
>>138209495
Yeah, they should look at what happened in the UK when truck drivers when on strike a while back, and the analysis of what would have happened had it continued for just a short while longer.
>>
>>138208581
I've been looking for that screencap. Thanks for posting it.

One concept I like is how easy it would be for some average Joe with a chainsaw to start cutting-down electricity poles.
>>
>>138193047
land = people in alt right minds

lmao what idiots
>>
>>138203833
Beaners, mountain hippies (there is also a liberal /innawoods/, 1 pt for horseshoe theory)
>>
>>138208427
I don't play video games. However, explain to me why the military would bother scouring the countryside, deserts and rural roads when the cities will be the ones crying and demanding protection. Also, the cities will instantly be the dangerous war zones because of a topic no one has brought up yet. Riots and looting. Hell, we might just be able to sit back and drink iced tea while your inner city pets destroy you.
>>
>>138209620
>travels in groups of hundreds in a straight line or mob
>one machine gun
All bridges will (((colapse))). All roads will be guarded.
>>
>>138205466
this is what really will happen
>join antifa
>they figure out you're a racist piece of shit and tell you to fuck off because you can't keep your mouths shut about how much you hate black people and muslims

or

>join antifa
>start to like the people there
>abandon all your stupid shitty white supremacist ideals
>live like a normal person with a gf and friends

make your choice kid
>>
>>138209620
That's not so hard actually. You can all but blockade people into cities by destroying roads and having a general perimeter. Even then, it will only instigate anarchy. Let them have a few weeks of rioting pilaging and shooting, then the diaspora will pour out into the countryside where they will then be forced by the farmers and small towns to keep moving or be summarily shot and killed.
>>
>>138209866
>implying you city cucks can survive being surrounded and cut-off from the interstates, while also living in cities full of nigs/spics that riot at the drop of a hat

see: >>138208581 and >>138209495

Boston, LA, and other places would turn into Zimbabwe.
>>
File: 1501455230328.jpg (78KB, 744x762px) Image search: [Google]
1501455230328.jpg
78KB, 744x762px
>>138209106
dude we're going to have to remove literally 90% of the population in order to MAGA into our minimally governed, white ethnostate paradise

a decent amount of the right wing are neocons, civic nationalists, cucks, enablers, tolerators, non-whites, women's suffrage supporters, and israel sellouts.
>>
>>138210030
Opsec 101.
>join antifa rally
>drop hand grenades in their midst
>...
>proffit!
>>
>>138210053
If they got out my way, the countryside itself would kill them.
>>
>>138209101
How could they possibly be right when they generalize a vast group of people based on one fact, thats what I would call bigotry

Also if they where right they could prove their point without the need to resort to ad hominems
>>
>>138210030
It's true that the mental gymnastics required to sustain a Social Justice (TM) worldview are impossible to fake.
>>
makes me think
>>
>>138210030
>live like a normal person
>live like a dirty kike shill, fighting for a the failed ideology of communism
Pick one, faggot, before your head is carried off by your malnourished dog.
>>
>>138209789
I would say it was simply histerics except a few important things that have separated it all from being just that. It has lasted too long from the initial shock of him being elected, almost all of the media outlets are bombarding everyone with Anti-Trump, Anti-White, Anti-Right material. Government employees are doing the same as the media. If this was hysteria cooler heads would have prevailed by now, instead the noggins are warming up.
>>
>>138204075
>hurr rural people are are poor retards

>if I had any cash,
>>
>>138210030
>live like a normal person
Normal people don't beat old men with pipes, destroy property, dress like fictional train bandits or look sickly.
>>
>>138210030
LMAO, you underestimate our abiity to hide our power level.

I know exactly how Marxists think, and I can imitate their retarded behavior to a tee. I've fully studied and analyzed multiple ideologies in my life, and I reject leftism solely on a logical basis, and my experience with cold reality.
>>
>>138193047
Blockade and siege the cities. Allow conservatives to evacuate. Play the long game, we are the producers so with their supply lines cut, they will starve out and we would win.
>>
>>138193047
What are you outnumbered in Boston, 100 to 1?
Morons
>>
>>138210716
No allowing conservatives. You will have liberals pretending. Plus, most of the conservatives within cities are taintrd.
>>
File: 1502570467321.png (1MB, 1828x1777px) Image search: [Google]
1502570467321.png
1MB, 1828x1777px
>>138201985
>>138202284
>>138202441
>>138202749
>>138202913
>>138205385

Grew up on a farm and now I am incognito as a yuppie in the heart of a major US city so I have some perspective on both.

The rural Right is comprised of hardcore survivalists, farmers, machinists, industrialists, truckers, construction workers, tradesmen, gun "enthusiasts" and veterans. People who largely could fight AND SUPPLY a war without learning any new skills.

The left is largely urban (read: helpless even remotely removed from the grid) and made up of prancing faggots, artists, philosophers, bankers, lawyers, office workers, and bureaucrats. They have money and foreign contact on their side for sure. They will not fight in a war. They will import their food and foreign mercenaries (UN troops, China, refugees) for you to fight. They will sell foreign access to the interior of the US in exchange for their yuppie fag orgy to continue. They are globalists to begin with so this is their ultimate goal regardless of what's going on. They are naive and don't realize that this will lead to their ultimate demise, but once the trucks stop bringing food and the pipes stop providing water, they will sell you out to globalist powers faster than all hell.
>>
>>138193047
How does it feel to be so delusional? You're outnumbered.

You all have a false sense of entitlement and a superiority complex. You can't win because you're unlikable people. You're like whiny children. Grow up, move out of your parents', and stop fantasizing about a world where anime women are real and love you. Stop touting your awkward loneliness as a badge of honor, it's embarrassing.
>>
Why is discourse from you alt-righters always riddled with fallacies. Like, do you hear yourselves? I'm no fan of the left, but holy shit you're so much worse. You're making us look bad.

>muh statues
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

>b-but what about antifa?
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

>that's un-american
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman

>...
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

>civil war would be between blue districts and red districts. Look at my map and deduce that red would win.
>implying all red = alt-righters
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-texas-sharpshooter

Go reflect on where you went wrong.
>>
>>138211012

white women were a mistake
>>
File: batou.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
batou.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>138205140
Those people don't do shit jobs because they can make a living doing things that they enjoy. Anyone can be a manual laborer, making a shitty Starbucks latte actually takes more skill and expertise than moving a concrete block into place

Were college educated people forced into a position where they had to do manual labor, they would with ease. It's not a matter of not being able to, its a matter of not wanting to. Why do that when a bunch of stupid shitheels will do it for you?

You overestimate and romanticize your worth because your shitty job is the only thing you have of value in your life. You cling desperately to your occupation, having no other contribution to society to point to. Tragic thing is that some asshole at MIT is probably going to build a robot that can do your exact job in 5 years. If you think MIT is in any of that red shit across the country, you're in for a rude awakening
>>
>>138210240
I personally hope for Coyote slaughter here in the mid west. It's better for them to leave in winter. That way they can't eat their way through the corn and soybeans and thus be maintained.
>>
>>138209924
>explain to me why the military would bother scouring the countryside, deserts and rural roads

that's my point, they wouldn't. they would show up to quash skirmishes on whichever side and try to promote peace.

>>138209924
>the cities will instantly be the dangerous war zones

they'd be under martial law immediately.
>>
>>138193047
Since this thread is about to go. Let me say this.
The civil war, if it happens, isn't going to be right against left. Well, maybe in the cities themselves for all of 5 minutes before reality dawns you.
The civil war is going to be rural America against the cities. The class differences, smugness of the city populations, the fact they vote against our best interests constantly and, as an added bonus, because they are mostly Liberal. We don't want you, and believe it or not, you are a drain on us. Not the other way around. You can argue that, but it is truth. Yes, you buy our products, but you fuck with everything else. On top of it all, respect still means something to us. I get it doesn't to you, but to us it does. And you show none.
>>
>>138210701
>hiding your power level
>posting on 4chan about your nazi and white supremacists views
>where the FBI is literally tracking you and what you say

the party vans are coming my dude, keep telling us all about your plans like a movie villain
>>
File: 462_reagan-shluchims[1].jpg (50KB, 425x430px) Image search: [Google]
462_reagan-shluchims[1].jpg
50KB, 425x430px
>>138198961
>There were sure a shitload of Republicans jumping the gun to denounce Charlottesville

They know where the (((money))) comes from. Their prostitutes. They don't care about anything but their stupid career. And sucking circumcised cock is the way you succeed in Washington, DC.
>>
>>138211428
>US gov't
>promoting peace

srly?
>>
File: 1502918916496.jpg (126KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
1502918916496.jpg
126KB, 600x533px
>>138193047
Reminder: The only people pushing for civil war on this board are either globalist shills, kikes or indoctrinated retards who are unaware they are pushing a globalist kike agenda. Civil war and unrest in America is the wet dream of groups like ADL, AIPAC, The Hasbara, JIDF, Israel, Soros’ Open Society or some other filthy and dirty zionist organization that pays dumb niggers to shill here.

They are pushing for step 3 Crisis.

1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis
4. Normalization

"Redpilled" people screaming for RACE WAR NOW are just as dumb as socialistic liberal retards. Without Law & Order we would be crumbling into a war torn shit hole and vulnerable to regime shifts. If we actually had a civil war we could be attacked by foreign countries, we could lose many of our rights, and many people could die pointless deaths.

Nobody wants a civil war but people who seek to destroy America. Deescalation and diplomacy are what you should be supporting. The far left is pushing to shut down diplomacy, escalate the situation and create a conflict. A conflict without discussion and diplomacy will only lead to violence.

BLM, Antifa, BAMN, Charlottesville psyop, etc... are attempts at inciting a crisis. So far tension is building and people are becoming more and more radical and unreasonable. These are funded organized movements with the goal of growing into something that takes on a life of it's own.

Fight TPTB, not each other like a bunch of niggers.
>>
This is every Trump supporter on 4chan.
>>
>>138194787
Sounding a lot like Kentucky
>>
>>138212042
>Nobody wants a civil war but people who seek to destroy America.
everybody here wants to destroy America, that's why they voted for Trump lmao
>>
>>138212042
>Charlottesville psyop
>calls people gov't shills

baka...
>>
>>138211129
stop projecting
>>
>>138212473
THIS
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.