[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama kill list?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: obama kills police.jpg (52KB, 583x432px) Image search: [Google]
obama kills police.jpg
52KB, 583x432px
does Obama have a hit list to kill anyone who opposes him or his family?
>>
no, hes fucking windsurfing dude
>>
She was funneling money to ISIS as well.

http://ourlandofthefree.com/2017/08/my-feet-smell-really-bad-but-i-just-showered/
>>
>>138193043
That story is fake
>>
>>138193043
He did have a kill list when he was president. Due to the Patriot act the president is allowed to assassinate any person that THE PRESIDENT considers to be a "threat to national security" and as we know from anwar al awlaki and his 15 year old son even Americans can be put on the kill list and be legally killed without a trial.

So Obama likely did kill people who opposed him that we just don't know about, he could easily argue that they are a threat to national security and since he is the one deciding then it's not outlandish. He has killed many times before, a few more don't matter. It is part of being an American president now.
>>
Degenerate nigger
>>
>>138193331
proof?
>>
>>138193667
its fakenews copypasta
>>
>>138193043
She has secret service protection for life she will never be arrested.
>>
>buying a sellers quantity of marijuana

Lmao Malia already in the selling game
>>
>>138194478
that just means she smokes fatty zones, who wouldn't with that kind of money
>>
>>138194478
yeah, she's a nigger, so
>>
>>138193667
proof it isnt? lmfao retarded /pol/ will believe anything
>>
>>138193043
>does Obama have a hit list to kill anyone who opposes him or his family?
does a jew or anglo/celt british abomination a hit list to kill anyone who opposes him or his family, in secret as bitch cunt they are?

for sure. support nwo and global multicult star trek or maybe you or your child will be payed attention to.

p.s. hi spook fuck and your tracking minions
>>
>>138193667
You put it out there, the onus of proof is on you
>>
Did she really get arrested for weed? I hadn't even heard about that. It's amazing how the (((media))) covers for the Golden Groid.
>>
>>138193043
Andrew Breitbart, that I can think of, some of Obama's gay lovers in Chicago.
>>
>>138194943
The onus is probably in your anus fag flag
>>
>>138194943
kek

>make a claim
>asked for proof
>no you prove your claim first
>>
>>138193627
Aww, baby's first post.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (29KB, 388x379px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
29KB, 388x379px
>>138195497
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.