[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: FB_IMG_1503145219282.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503145219282.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
this
>>
Tear it down
>>
You'd think there would be more statues of Hitler. He slew the leader of Nazi Germany, the greatest villain the world has ever known. He's a hero.

More fascists should learn from his example.
>>
im not gonna tell my view on that but its probably obvious but i want pol to react this im interested
>>
>>138189564
no single statue of hitler here mate
>>
it reads: "Places of horror which must never be forgotten"
>>
File: 207323.jpg (79KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
207323.jpg
79KB, 620x413px
>>138189404
Well infact there should be a statue of Hitler
>>
>>138189404
>If you care about states rights you are literally Hitler
Threadly reminder that the offer to keep slavery and rejoin the union was on the table and firmly rejected
>>
>>138189404
Wtf why isn't it in Arabic? Racist germans!
>>
we need more reactions please it's my little experiment
>>
there weren't even any statutes of hitler when he reigned.

truly a humble man.
>>
File: 1460083923108.png (933KB, 978x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460083923108.png
933KB, 978x900px
>>138189404

So we should have statues of black people picking cotton getting whipped by their Massas?

Should we have a statue of black people being lynched by the KKK?

That would be a wonderful way to remind the nation of a shameful heritage.

I wouldn't mind a statue of Al Jolson to remind me of the "shameful" past of blackface.
>>
>>138189404
> confederate men fighting for their nation and maintaining cultural heritage
>hitler
>>
let's make it easier: say tear it down or let it stand
>>
>>138189758
>states can have the right to deny people human rights
Oh white supremacists, you so crazy.

Beyond that
>implying states had the right to secede in the first place
What part of supreme law of the land was the Constitution not clear on? Find a different land or change the law. Your choice.
>>
>>138189833
Good questions, since Arabs will start the next holocaust.
>>
>>138189966
this is not meant to charlottlesville it's rather if you support what hitler did or not (i know the picture suggests it but i wanna bring it tl my topic)
>>
>>138190091
yeah actually arabs are very anti-semitic
>>
>>138189404
So the signs are already ready
>>
>Germany
There is the reason.
>>
>>138189404

>yfw when the Muslims take over, Holocaust statues come down and Hitler statues come up.
>>
>>138189966
> confederate men fighting for their nation
So you're saying their nation wasn't the United States?

Why are we keeping around soldiers of foreign fighters whom we fought against to save this nation?
>>
>>138190132
Nice generalization you racist!
>>
>>138189965
Thanks anon. This is a great idea. I'll pass this on to antifa scvm.
>>
>>138190206
>soldiers
statues*
>>
>>138190212
im not going to reveal my political stance
>>
>>138189404

confederate statues are a lost cause (no pun intended)and by autsitically latching onto them, you are hurting yourself in the long game
>>
>>138190304
You already did you racist scum!
>>
File: 1200px-Shangyang.jpg (650KB, 1200x1784px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Shangyang.jpg
650KB, 1200x1784px
>>138189404
There's a place in China with the statues of various Chinese officials and philosophers.

One of the statue depicts Shang Yang, a tyrant who said things such as "If the people is strong, the state is weak. If the people is weak, the state is strong. The state should thus strive towards weakening it's own people". Writting about him was meant to bring you great misfortune.

Yet, it's thank to this guy's policies that China succesfully united itself and that China still exists today.

To be fair, the statue doesn't depict him in a very heroic fashion, but he still has a statue because he was an important statesman.
>>
>>138189404
Such a diverse and vibrant display. This is really deep.
>>
>>138190354
cease it this is a serious thread and there's no joking around
>>
>>138190394
You made a racist generalization about Arabs! That's serious! You racist scum!
>>
>>138190304
>flag
no need to reveal mate. We know how you like to sit on the mountain top and watch the world burn. That's the best stance. Fuck the world.
>>
>>138190206
Because last time I checked the confederate states became a part of the union again, so if we can honor our military from all previous generations why can't southerners remember theirs?
>>
File: Youtiaostory_hangzhou_statue1.jpg (594KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Youtiaostory_hangzhou_statue1.jpg
594KB, 1280x960px
>>138190371
>To be fair, the statue doesn't depict him in a very heroic fashion, but he still has a statue because he was an important statesman.
I'd be fine if we had Confederate statues that looked like these Chinese statues instead.
>For centuries, these statues have been cursed, spat and urinated upon by young and old.
>>
>>138190508
you mean sit on our mountains and enjoying the mess germany made because we tricked them into that shit?
>>
File: Jasenovac_victims_numbers.jpg (56KB, 440x331px) Image search: [Google]
Jasenovac_victims_numbers.jpg
56KB, 440x331px
fuck Jews; Hitler was a hero
>>
>>138189404

i perfer this over that dumb ass "monument" you pllacks got.

im all for placing reminders for that happened in the past, good or bad, but this is what a prefer, small and non intrusive, there for those who want to pay attention

not just ww2 stuff, but everything like placing reminders it was wall st. pressuring (see: dishonest back room deals) to have congress remove financial safeguards put in place after the great depression to prevent questionable financial systems/ projects from being adopted.
>>
>>138190544
>so if we can honor our military from all previous generations why can't southerners remember theirs?
Because this particular generation was traitors. I have no problem with Benedict Arnold's dad or kids, but fuck the man himself. The boot monument is the best he deserves.
>>
>>138190664
Are you saying diversity isn't our strength? You racist piece of shit!
>>
>>138189404
A hitler's statue in germany?
You want those kikes go full kikes and ruin germany again?
>goy you are anti-semitic nazi!
>pay up goy!
>mix babies goy!
>>
File: 1388831312060.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388831312060.png
80KB, 300x300px
>>138189404

>Orte des Schreckens

>not listing Belzec where 500,000 died
>not listing Sobibor where 225,000 died
>not listing Chelmno where 250,000 died
>not listing Mauthausen-Gusen where 100,000 died
>not listing Jasenovac where 90,000 died

Oy vey, which revisionist antisemite put this board up that ignores over 1 million of the holocaust's dead????
>>
>>138190755
Course that's just from the point of view of the country.

Private groups want to remember the good parts of their ancestors privately, they're welcome to.

Don't expect this nation to honor every villain of history just because some Americans happen to be descended from them or their neighbors.
>>
if anyone cares, i have medium progressive views or rather rational. that means races dont exist but i do believe that the poverty some especial minorities are driven into can makes to potentially more criminal (doesnt apple for every single one). i also believe that islam is a violent religion as so is christianity but rather islam has too much power in states which made it never lose the grip on the population desu i dont like any religion and i also think nazis and sjws are both shit mate
>>
>>138190755
They're not really traitors as much as believing the country had the wrong leadership. They did what the U.S. was founded on, change. Claiming they were traitors is completely unrealistic. And even if the leadership was evil, the men that fought weren't, even though media presents them that way. Were all German soldiers in the second world war evil because Hitler?
>>
>>138190956
yeah was also wondering about mauthausen
>>
>>138190956
not an antisemite i think this is good and i have the same view on the charlottesville shit
>>
>>138191175
>They're not really traitors as much as believing the country had the wrong leadership.
Mutineers then.
>They did what the U.S. was founded on, change.
Literally everything's founded on change. Founding something itself is always a fucking change. That's a fucking platitude. We built this nation with a Constitution above all that could be changed by the people to reflect their wants so that we wouldn't have to fight a bloody battle against rulers that didn't listen to their people anymore. As I said, new land or new law.
>Claiming they were traitors is completely unrealistic.
Last I checked waging war against your own country makes you a traitor. Fuck's sake, at least the fucking founding fathers were open about it "We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
>Were all German soldiers in the second world war evil because Hitler?
"A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury."
Any German that wasn't conscripted at gunpoint to fight for the Reich is just as guilty of spreading a monster's domain as Hitler's most fervent supporters.
>>
>>138189404
Denmark is littered with statues of our monarchs who quite literally we, the Danes, were slaves of.
Not that I am complaining as they are quite beautiful and nice.
>>
>>138191725
Don't tell the British. I heard that shit didn't work out too well for the Egyptians.
>>
>>138191678
Claiming a government is tyrannical and bearing arms against it is in the constitution. Also by that logic, if you were an American soldier and the president dropped a moab on a civilian populous and began ordering the executions of thousands would that make you evil? What separates patriots from evil men? Is it knowing when to stop having faith in your home? So all southerners are bad if they still loved their states and fought for them?
>>
>>138192192
>Claiming a government is tyrannical and bearing arms against it is in the constitution
Yep.
>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

>Also by that logic, if you were an American soldier and the president dropped a moab on a civilian populous and began ordering the executions of thousands would that make you evil?
If you continued to willingly be an American soldier? Yes.
>What separates patriots from evil men?
The strength of their convictions and the causes they fight for.
>Is it knowing when to stop having faith in your home?
It can be.
>So all southerners are bad if they still loved their states and fought for them?
Well yeah? Nothing prevents humans from loving evil things and serving evil out of that love. It's not like love is an inherently good emotion. People murder people over that shit all the fucking time.
>>
>>138192622
And to be clear, I'm not saying the actions of the south aren't understandable or are inhuman. I'm just saying to err is human; to forgive. divine. And I'm for separating church and state.
>>
>>138192622
There's a lot more about honor and pride than you're seeing here. There's a saying in the marines that if you don't like how shit is, you stay in and fix it yourself. No American soldier with pride for their nation would turn on it without fixing it. Also you can't quit army whenever you want, if you just up and quit then you get locked in the brig which helps nobody. And the sense of love of the south is engrained in a majority of southerners, and i see nothing wrong with that. If you are willing to fight and die for your convictions honorably then i respect that.
>>
>>138192901
Fuck you, you know nothing. Normie Cunt.
>>
>>138193084
>honor and pride
I'm sure it is a warming comfort to the victims of history and their descendants that their persecutors were honorable and prideful men.

What use is honor or pride if it perpetuates evil?

>Also you can't quit army whenever you want, if you just up and quit then you get locked in the brig which helps nobody.
I made the exception for conscription. I'll include in that anyone forced to remain in position as a soldier though that exception lapses at the first opportunity of safe retirement or desertion.

>There's a saying in the marines that if you don't like how shit is, you stay in and fix it yourself. No American soldier with pride for their nation would turn on it without fixing it
So about that secession? Seriously you being able to type this with a straight face is beyond laughable.

>And the sense of love of the south is engrained in a majority of southerners, and i see nothing wrong with that.
Love isn't inherently evil either. It's what you love and what you do in the name of that love that matters.

>If you are willing to fight and die for your convictions honorably then i respect that.
Respect and praise aren't the same thing. You can respect something without approving of it. Okay, the south fought honorably. Fuck giving them a single statue.
>>
>>138191134
You sound retarded.
>>
File: 1497880149124.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1497880149124.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>138189404
>tfw no Mauthausen
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.