[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Greatest Story Never Told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 28

File: Adolf-Hitler-cosmo-code.jpg (108KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler-cosmo-code.jpg
108KB, 402x402px
Is this documentary actually credible? As interesting as it is.

Also, is there any books/valuable reading I can pick up that isnt a muh 6 gorillian billion copy of most books covering the subject?

Reference: thegreateststorynevertold . tv
>>
>>138188855
>Also, is there any books/valuable reading I can pick up that isnt a muh 6 gorillian billion copy of most books covering the subject?

Hitler's War for time in office and war-path, '33-'45.

It's not that it didn't happen, but it isn't "no reason" and "6 gorillion" either.
>>
>>138188855

read Shvitti by Ka Tzetnik
>>
>>138188855

here's a book about how Auschwitz wasnt a death camp.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/22-trcfa.pdf
>>
Have you considered taking individual claims that you want to know whether or not their true, and checking them not with a desire to prove one side but with acquiring truths?
No? Oh okay then
>>
>>138189039
I almost forgot to say: By David Irving (Hitler's War).
>>
>>138188855
Credible? They don't display lies if that's what you are asking, but portrays events in a biased way in favor of Hitler. It's a good watch to balance out the lies created by the Allies and Soviet.
>>
Needlessly conflates Hitler's body count to bajillions of Jews when in fact it was gorillions or less.
>>
>>138188855
It's credible.
Propaganda is known as lying by ommission and this is definately that.
However, every thing else we've ever learned about Hitler and WW2 was Allied propaganda, so it's nice to have some counter propaganda to go with it.
The truth is out there, but not fully on The History Channel or TGSNT
>>
>>138188855
"Icebreaker" by Suvorov will give you another perspective as well, that from Soviet and their plans to draw Germany into a war. It puts doubt on the fact that Hitler attacked Soviet without 'reason'.
>>
>>138189039
>>138189108
>>138189151
>>138189874
Thanks for the reccomendations.

>>138189155
>not being able to discuss issues ever because "google it yourself" is always a solution
>>
here's a download link, take the cinepack with 3 files (8gb)
https://archive.org/details/TGSNTGERPart2Of3

this is a 6 min clip, kinda tldr, very powerful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW8j7czU5m4
germans could need hooktube, other upload was banned in germany
>>
>>138188855
>Also, is there any books/valuable reading I can pick up that isnt a muh 6 gorillian billion copy of most books covering the subject?

Yes absolutely every book and video talk on youtube by David irving is the most in depth and accurate there is, the guy speaks fluent german spent his whole life in archives reading documents and met most of hitlers inner circle thus the jews have been trying to discredit and destroy him since the late 60s. Seriously do it now go watch david irving churchills war on youtube or any of his other videos and go to his website to download the pdfs of his books for free!
>>
>>138193739
Thanks m8 I will after work aslong as our mummy may doesnt find out
>>
THERE IS LITERALLY A LIST OF SOURCES IN THE FINAL VIDEO'S DESCRIPTION, YOU RETARDED FUCK
>>
>Is this documentary actually credible?

>POLAND STARTED WW2
>THEY MURDERED 6 GORILLION GERMANS PIOR TO WW2
>WE HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER, BUT IT HAPPENED
>BUT HOLOCAUST IS TOTALLY A FAKE STORY
Yeah, "credible".
>>
>>138196023
>the butthurt Pole returns
every time
>>
File: 1490439304277.png (2MB, 1833x2174px) Image search: [Google]
1490439304277.png
2MB, 1833x2174px
>>138188855
>Is this documentary actually credible? As interesting as it is.

no. try reading actual history
>>
>>138189540

the fact that you think The History Channel© is the be all end all of WW2 history is really telling
>>
>>138189540
>The truth is out there, but not fully on The History Channel or TGSNT
>>138196958

He literally said the truth will not fully be found on the History Channel.
>>
>>138196723
>Out of arguments
>LE BUTTHURTE
Back to >>>/ledit/.
>>
>>138188855
There is some truth to it and it is worth watching with an open but skeptical mind

Probably the best thing that can be taken away from it is:

>Communist threat to Weimar Germany
>Communist threat to Europe as a whole and how it helps explain Hitler's decision to attack the Soviet Union
>Lack of genocides in Germany's history
>Points out how cartoonishly evil Hitler and others are portrayed in Western propaganda since

Like say showing beat on a puppy when in real-life he was a vegetarian and an advocate for animal rights

>German POW's starved after the war

Everyone should also read "The Bliztkreig Myth" by Jon Mosier

>https://www.amazon.com/Blitzkrieg-Myth-Misread-Strategic-Realities/dp/0060009772

It goes into detail on the Allied strategy of mass bombing which failed in the military and strategic sense and instead needlessly kill millions of Germany civilians and caused the starvation of prisoners in German concentration camps

World War II is a lot more nuanced and grey than 99% of people in the West are willing to admit to day, or are ever taught, I should say
>>
>>138197124

The fact that he would even consider the history channel as a player in getting history is what is telling. Read Richard J Evans nigga
>>
>>138188855
It would've been better had it not been 500 hours long. Classic example of an autist who can write but can't edit.
>>
File: 1471010150347.jpg (469KB, 1530x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1471010150347.jpg
469KB, 1530x1127px
>>138197980
>It goes into detail on the Allied strategy of mass bombing which failed in the military and strategic sense and instead needlessly kill millions of Germany civilians and caused the starvation of prisoners in German concentration camps

yeah, and this is factually wrong. The allied bombing campaign did disrupt german production. Also, the cries of civilian casualites are hypocritical crocodile tears. The war started on september 1, 1939 with Germany bombing the city of Wielun to dust, which had literally no military targets in it.
>>
>>138188855
>Is this documentary actually credible? As interesting as it is.

It shows a lot of events not usually covered by WWII history but also omits any events that makes Germany look bad. Worth watching.
>>
File: 1440920827538.jpg (513KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1440920827538.jpg
513KB, 1524x1262px
>>138196803
>That pic

Holy shit, is this what passes for a counter to you guys? Jesus wept even at a glance i can see shit that's wrong.

>None of whos leaders were russian.

You absolute spacker, they were pushed by Russian communist jews, the jewish led revolution over in Russia spilled into Germany, it's what Hitler was defending against. Pic fucking related you faggot.

>6 million jobs

Yes he did, he did it through state financing you fucking idiot. Why would he not count minority groups that were not working? Surely it couldn't be because they didn't work right?

>Jews in Media.

Well documented.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jewish-Domination-Weimar-Germany-Eckhart-ebook/dp/B00HV52QZE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503152093&sr=8-1&keywords=Jewish+Domination+of+Weimar+Germany

>Shitty emigration plan

Hitler owed the Jews shit, they didn't belong there, and caused untold misery with their avarice.

>6 million

Figures been revised numerous times.

>Ethnic germans killed by polish communists

True. Again, it's the Germans word against the Good Goy allies. Even poland at the time admited that the Germans in Poland were a inside threat.

This is just at a glance, Good Goy guys, you gotta do better than this. lol
>>
File: Repence.jpg (53KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
Repence.jpg
53KB, 600x549px
It's worth watching, but it fails to mention or address Generalplan Ost, and the Hunger Plan, which should be a serious gripe with the Nazis on the part of any identitarian, redpilled white man.
>>
>>138188855
6 millions is the propaganda figure. The real one is 25 million.
>>
>>138197980
>Communist threat to Europe as a whole and how it helps explain Hitler's decision to attack the Soviet Union

Yeah, especially the part when Hitler decided to ally with Stalin and invade Poland, the country that saved Germany and rest of Europe from Soviet invasion 20 years ago :^)

>>138198690
See >>138196023
>>
>>138198201
>The allied bombing campaign did disrupt german production.

Not a degree the degree that it was intended to do

It was a pretty minor disruption in the end

The biggest factor which hampered production was loss of territory in Africa, France, and Eastern Europe, which deprived the German War Machine of raw materials

Allied bombs in WW2, all bombs in WW2, were incredibly inaccurate
>>
File: 1489594942285.png (203KB, 725x2650px) Image search: [Google]
1489594942285.png
203KB, 725x2650px
>>138198690
>Figures been revised numerous times.
>>
>>138188855
Thegreatestpsyopeversold brought to you by the alphabet agencies. Join one of our affiliate controlled groups today!
>>
>>138197985
>The fact that he would even consider the history channel as a player in getting history is what is telling.
You speak like a nigger.
But anyways, I'm saying TGSNT is History Channel tier history. It's neat, fun, goes down easy, caters to an audience and is liberal with its presentation of events to form a narrative.
>>
>>138198985
>See

See what?

>POLAND STARTED WW2
>THEY MURDERED 6 GORILLION GERMANS PIOR TO WW2
>WE HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER, BUT IT HAPPENED
>BUT HOLOCAUST IS TOTALLY A FAKE STORY

This? This is what you want me to see? It boils down to the Nazis said poland killed Germans, the Allies denied it. That's it. Good fucking lord.
>>
>>138193402
look at the links i provided goddamnit. look at the video for yourself and judge afterwards. or just take a look at the clip... cant be that hard unless you're a leftyfuck or commie
>>
>>138199414
>Nazis said poland killed Germans
No, the """documentary""" pretty clearly claims Poland did it.
Except it actually never happened.
>>
>>138198690
>, they were pushed by Russian communist jews

goalpost moving. Even then, not all of those pushing it were jews.

>Yes he did

[citation needed]

>Well documented.

wow, one neonazi book.

>Hitler owed the Jews shit

this doesnt even attempt to prove the point wrong

>Figures been revised numerous times.

no they havent. you are projecting since holocaust deniers always throw out a random number based on literally nothing.

> it's the Germans word against the Good Goy allies

No, its historical reality vs the ramblings of historically illiterate conspiracy theorist. Its funny how you so easily discard the holocaust as a myth, yet accept this meme of polish genocide of germans when literally NO evidence of it exist.
>>
>>138188855
Hitler was funded by the Rockefellers to defeat the Rothschilds
>>
>>138199782
You're as stupid as a communist can be.
>>
>>138198985
>Yeah, especially the part when Hitler decided to ally with Stalin and invade Poland

It was a practical alliance that was useful at the time in helping complete Hitler's original vision of a restored German state that presided over all ethnically German people

However the Soviet Union was always a growing a threat

Making an ally of somebody also can be said to be a way of neutralizing them as an enemy

Considering the hostility from the Western Allies it was good sense to try and close up a future Eastern Front
>>
ESSENTIAL
>>
>>138200122
>It was a practical alliance
>Instead of allying with Poland to neutralize the Soviet threat, let's invade it together with my mortal enemy!
Brilliant strategy, Hitler.
>>
File: 1480111666332.png (611KB, 1100x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1480111666332.png
611KB, 1100x1050px
>>138200122
>a restored German state that presided over all ethnically German people

That wasnt Hitlers goal. His goal was to colonize eastern europe, not just to "regain rightful german clay" as revisionist like to claim
>>
>>138200317
Can't ally with a country you want territory from
>>138200491
I didn't say that wasn't also a goal, but it certainly wasn't his first goal
>>
>>138189155
I did, and to this day I haven't found a reasonable explanation for how fast they supposedly cremated 6 gorillion bodies
>>
>>138200676

They didnt cremate all 6 million victims. Why are holocaust deniers so utterly clueless on the thing they are denying? Do you also think all 6 million were gassed as well?
>>
>>138189377
This. It's naive to think it presents the reality of what happened, but it's no more biased towards Hitler than the official narrative is against him, so they both balance each other out.
>>
If Hitler was so great why did he have no choice but to kill himself?
>>
>>138200833

literally because he was a narcissistic drama queen
>>
>>138200804

>Why are holocaust deniers so utterly clueless on the thing they are denying? Do you also think all 6 million were gassed as well?

They are fucking trolls.

They think it's funny, edge kids, nothing more.
>>
>>138200562
>Can't ally with a country you want territory from
So why did he ally with Stalin again?
>>
>>138200942
Where are the bodies buried then? Where are the remains?
>>
>>138201301
Where are the remains of 6 gorillion Germans """murdered""" by Poles prior to WW2?
>>
>>138201301

Try read a book, you lousy troll.
>>
>>138201159
To get what he wanted from Poland and stave off a future threat to be dealt with later (intended to be much later, but that didn't work out)

The Western Allies were already reaching out to the Soviet Union and naturally Germany did not want a repeat of WW1 with two or more fronts

An alliance with the SU keeps one of those fronts closed

However, after Germany has committed forces to the West it becomes clear the SU is even more aggressive than anticipated, BUT, at that moment in time it had several weaknesses and it was judged by Hitler that a big, fast attack could penetrate deep into the Soviet Union and take it out

This was necessary because over the long term, even if the SU didn't join the Western Allies, it was likely to become a grave threat and rival and park itself on Germany's border, having swallowed up Eastern Europe, and from there could swallow up the rest

The attack into Russia came nearly to Moscow itself. It had a reasonable chance of success, but it was a huge risk.

Just speaking strategically and geopolitical Nazi Germany was in an extremely precarious position. She had many, wealthy, deadly enemies. Hitler tried to think long term and take big gambles in the hopes of big pay offs

Obviously, it didn't work
>>
>>138201465
I never endorsed that claim in the first place

I think the Holocaust has a number of inconsistencies about it and plenty of motive behind it (as a talking point of the war in the post-war West and East) that raise enough red flags to warrant investigation... investigation that is illegal in most places

Considering how the numbers have changed over the decades as well as accusations about things like shrunken skulls, Jewish Soap, and lampshades, I think some skepticism of the Holocaust is reasonable

As to whether or not it is an entire fabrication... I apply the same rule to that as I do any conspiracy: the bigger the conspiracy the harder it is to keep secret
>>
>>138200804
where are the bodies buried then schlomo
>>
>>138201928
>I never endorsed that claim in the first place
So you admit that Hitler was the one to start the war, and then committed number of atrocities against Polish nation, effectively murdering millions of its inhabitants?

Because Holocaust wasn't the only crime committed against Poland.
>>
>>138201530
If you answers for those off the cuff questions I'd genuinely like to hear them

Share any information you want with me

I"m more "on the fence" rather than being #holohoax

My opinion based on what I do know is that there has have been lies and exaggerations that inflate the numbers of people who died and circumstances of their death

I do not think the narrative in popular culture, that Jews were murdered in gas chambers, holds up well to critical examination and this view is reinforced by the fact that critical examination of this narrative is actually illegal in most places. A lot of influential parties also have or had good reason to lie or exaggerate on the actual facts.
>>
>>138188855
we wouldn't recommend it so much if it wasn't
>>
>>138202101
I agree he started the war, though I haven't enough knowledge of the alleged crimes against Poland (aside from attacking her) by Geremany to have an opinion about that
>>
File: 1487318420641.jpg (869KB, 1004x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1487318420641.jpg
869KB, 1004x1296px
>>
>>138202593
>I haven't enough knowledge of the alleged crimes against Poland
Let me educate you a little then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lw%C3%B3w_professors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Pia%C5%9Bnica
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawiak
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
>>
>>138196958
can you read?
>>
>>138202887
Save, I will look through these another time

To clarify something:

I never stated the TGSNT was a 100% faithful recounting of history. I consider it Third Reich propaganda but like any really good propaganda it has truth in it mixed with anything else that makes the Third Reich look good

I said watch it with an open and SKEPTICAL mind
>>
File: 1502804096017.png (427KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
1502804096017.png
427KB, 960x942px
>>138202101
What about the polish persecution of their german minority in pozan and danzig? Hitler originally invaded to protect them, in a similar way to his annexation of the sudetenlands.
>>
>>138203145
>it has truth in it mixed
Yeah - something like 90% lies and 10% truth.
>>
File: 28f.png (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
28f.png
103KB, 600x600px
>>138203276
>What about the polish persecution of their german minority in pozan and danzig?
Well, what about it?
Do you have any citations proving that such thing ever actually happened?
>>
>>138203381
I don't know what the precise breakdown would be, but my point is that it is no less propaganda than the vast majority of WWII content westerners are exposed to and all of that contains truth as well

History is complicated and it is not black and white, ever

You are clearly very biased. Assuming you are actually Polish, I understand it. However in my view we must be as wary of our own propaganda as we are an enemy's
>>
>>138188855
>Is this documentary actually credible?

Nope, its just spouting revisionist bullshit and lies that have been debunked even prior to WW1.

This is the level some of you operate on. You swallow up bullshit that has been proven lies ages ago.
>>
>>138203276
>What about the polish persecution of their german minority in pozan and danzig?

you mean that event that never happened? Stop valuing your feels over objective historical reels
>>
>>138197585
>>138202887
>>138203381
Lmao stay mad you drooling spastic

>asks for proofs
>his proofs are wikipedia

EL EM AY OH
>>
>>138203548
Richard Tedor - Hitler's Revolution is a good starting point. But I know you're a shill so it doesn't matter
>>
>>138204118

nameing a book by a neonazi isnt proof anon
>>
>>138204006
>wikipedia
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, you dense nigger. Even you. So instead question the sources of articles, if you feel the need to.

But in case if you still cried for non-wiki sources:

http://pamiec.pl/download/49/34899/OperationABKATYNpomniejszona.pdf
>>
>>138204261
>when in doubt, "neonazi!" you shout!
>>
File: 871.png (15KB, 614x473px) Image search: [Google]
871.png
15KB, 614x473px
>>138204118
>Richard Tedor - Hitler's Revolution
Well, can you quote the exact part of that book that prooves alleged "Polish persecution"?

Where did it happen? Who was persecuted? Who was the perpetrator? Are there any photos? Source materials? Witnesses?

Dates, names, locations.
>>
>>138204417

You are a neonazi though anon, you have a nazi flag. Why do you feel the need to cry as if you are being strawmanned as something you clearly are and arent even hiding? now I ask you again, where is your proof for this claim?
>>
>>138204569
There's a PDF and a chapter on Poland specifically. You can find it in 10 seconds flat.
>>138204261
Richard Tedor isn't a National Socialist.
>>
File: 1502543719248.gif (2MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502543719248.gif
2MB, 268x200px
>>138192221
If you had just spent half a second longer scrolling flags and chose the fascist one, you would have gotten quads and been the belle of the ball
>>
>>138204569
You realize that the claim is that the massacres were happening over a massive period of time right? And I'm not going to fucking spoonfeed you a book, you're so adamantly claiming that your people dindu nuffin, you should be more than happy to read dissenting evidence in its full glory instead of in watered down summaries by internet people.
>>138204696
But your claim was that Mr. Tedor was a neo-nazi. As far as I know he isn't and neither am I. Perhaps you could try to drop your faked calm demeanor because I can practically taste your aura of aggressive smugness behind the screen.
>>
>>138188855

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L. Shirer.

It has some flaws, but was written before Hitler became a mystical cartoon supervillain, covers the whole history in digestible bits, and sorts out the principal personalities involved.

Consider it a primer that gives you a framework to go from to figure out which specific parts you want to look into further.
>>
>>138204932
>But your claim was that Mr. Tedor was a neo-nazi.

he is. I know who he is anon. And you clearly are. Now please post evidence of your claim instead of dodging the question by trying to pretend you arent a neonazi while sporting a nazi flag and shilling nazi propaganda

Its also funny how you lot tend to be these ultra super skeptics concerning the holocaust, yet when something as ridiculous as the polish massacre of germans comes up, you accept it without any proof and call anyone who questions it a shill if they so much as ask for a source.
>>
>>138205079
Isn't that book accused of being filled with Mr Shirer's personal biases against Hitler? He uses a lot of colorful words to describe Hitler does he not. Also a LOT of new information has come out since his time. His works need to be updated to reflect this.
>>
>>138188855
No, it's broadly speaking made up of misrepresentation, ignorance, and a contortion of the established facts while eschewing and downplaying any that contradict the narrative.

And I say this as someone who broadly sympathises with the Nazis, at least prior to the Holocaust.
>>
>>138205386

Richard J Evans is arguably the leading expert on the third reich and his trilogy is the best info on it
>>
>>138203856

>Nope, its just spouting revisionist bullshit and lies that have been debunked even prior to WW1.
>This is the level some of you operate on. You swallow up bullshit that has been proven lies ages ago.

It's so sad to see /pol/ in this stage of TOTAL dumbness.

/pol/ from 2011 would execute every single one of the edgy try hards we got on in /pol/2017
>>
File: DHU9StJXsAAgFF-.jpg (147KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
DHU9StJXsAAgFF-.jpg
147KB, 680x510px
>>138189540
Pretty based comment. I have exactly the same opinion as you on this topic.

What do you think of ww2 and what is your political affiliation if I may ask?
>>
>>138205334
>he is. I know who he is anon
Woah, that's a hella convincing statement right there. I wonder how I'll ever compete.
>And you clearly are.
I'm as much of a neo-nazi as the average conservative is a neo-conservative.
>trying to pretend you arent a neonazi while sporting a nazi flag
Out of interest, whenever you see someone claim they're a liberal, do you call them a neo-liberal?
>and shilling nazi propaganda
Goebbels may have said that repeating a lie a thousand times makes it true but I highly doubt you're going to be able to reach 1 thousand anytime soon.
>yet when something as ridiculous as the polish massacre of germans comes up, you accept it without any proof and call anyone who questions it a shill if they so much as ask for a source.
I gave a source. You baselessly resort to ad hominem and attacked me and the historian. I'd say you don't really have the moral high ground.
>>
File: 1501217805325.gif (114KB, 288x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501217805325.gif
114KB, 288x256px
>>138203276
>Interwar Gdańsk
>Germans
>Being a minority
>>
>>138203856
Holy fuck lurk more newfag
>>
File: hitler_gay.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_gay.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>138188855
>start a war on two fronts
>send jewish nuclear scientists to work on manhatten project
>thought bolt actions better than assault rifles

Yeah he was such a misunderstood genius and everyone teamed up on him unfairly! reeeeee
>>
>>138205685
>I gave a source.

you gave me a book, not a source. What part of the book give evidence for this event anon? What exactly is this evidence? And calling a neonazi a neonazi isnt a ad hom. Stop being a "learn muh pronouns" baby and answer my question instead of dodging it. Also, why are you so critical of the idea of the holocaust, while at the same time willing to accept the polish massacre of germans when there is no proof that you can even give me?
>>
>>138205922
confirmation bias much?
>>
>>138205386

It certainly has some bias, but compared to later mainstream works it's practically neutral. It also has the advantage of being the most complete work on the subject closest to the timeframe discussed.

I did say it was a primer, not the definitive end source. It's a good place to start to establish the setting and give an abstract. You have to start somewhere, and even though the book is thicc it does a decent job of sorting out the who,what,where, and why. When the reader moves on to other sources, at least they will be equipped to know who the fuck Von Papen, Blomberg, and Dollfuss were.
>>
>>138205976
>you gave me a book, not a source
The book is the source. The whole thing.
>What part of the book give evidence for this event anon?
I'd say Chapter 1 but I could be wrong. Start from there and you should eventually find it.
>And calling a neonazi a neonazi isnt a ad hom
Trying to claim that my source is invalid due to the supposed ideology of the writer is invalid. Not even having a source for your claim that the writer is a "neo-nazi" is even more so.
>Stop being a "learn muh pronouns" baby
So if you were to walk up to a Confederate flag waving redneck and call them a neo-con, you expect to not get sucker punched in the face and possibly beaten to shit by him and his buddies? Good to confirm that you don't really live in reality.
>Also, why are you so critical of the idea of the holocaust
Where did I say I was? I have no comment on the Holocaust.
>while at the same time willing to accept the polish massacre of germans when there is no proof that you can even give me?
I gave you proof, you deny in on the weakest of grounds. A total waste of time it is.
>>
>>138206379
>The whole thing.

I dont know if you've ever taken any sort of english class, but you cant just give a book as a citation. You need to quote the exact part in question that answers our need for evidence. What you are doing is the equivalent of saying the bible is proof god exist.

Again, give us proof and explain why you are super skeptical about the holocaust yet willing to believe in some baseless claim like polish massacre of germans
>>
>>138206729
>but you cant just give a book as a citation.
I can't expect my opponents to be literate? That's a rather low bar set for history debates.
>Again, give us proof and explain why you are super skeptical about the holocaust
You have failed to prove that I question the Holocaust at all, just like you fail to back your slander of Mr. Tedor up.
>yet willing to believe in some baseless claim like polish massacre of germans
There is a basis, and that basis can be found in Richard Tedor's book Hitler's Revolution. Perhaps try reading it?
>>
>>138206729
If you want there is a chapter specially dedicated to Poland. If you downloaded the book in PDF format which can be done in 10 seconds then I'm sure the contents will have link straight to the chapter on Poland. I actually have the expanded 2nd edition so the book you'll read will have a little less information then mine but you'll get the point. The War that had Many Fathers is also a good book for this.
>>
File: c35.png (9KB, 512x307px) Image search: [Google]
c35.png
9KB, 512x307px
>>138204844
>>138204932
Citations, or GTFO
>>
It's a good documentary, probably the best about Adolf Hitler. The author is obviously sympathetic to nazism and Hitler, but it's a great piece of work and it's a counterweight to 70 years, thousands of hours of propaganda material.
To be completely frank, I think the author say something that's closer to the truth than the "official narrative", as in the commonly accepted narrative.
Truth doesn't fear investigation as this guy say, but in my country investigating on this is forbidden by law, so by default I assume the guy is telling the truth. There is no reason to forbid discussing a topic except when you're doing propaganda and investigating your claim would lead to the collapse of that propaganda.
>>
>>138207203
The citation is Richard Tedor's book Hitler's Revolution. Reading it could aid your argument against our case.
>>
>>138206945
>I can't expect my opponents to be literate? That's a rather low bar set for history debates.

you really have no room to turn this around on me anon, when you clearly dont even know how to properly cite a source. You didnt even mention what the book even claims, you just named the book. It is a ridiculous idea to think Im going to read through a whole book in the course of the conversation and then come back with a response. Im willing to bet you yourself have never even read it and are just parroting something you once heard another neonazi say.

This is the reason you guys are an irrelevant joke.
>>
>>138207272
>It is a ridiculous idea to think Im going to read through a whole book in the course of the conversation and then come back with a response
It's ridiculous to expect my opponents to be literate? What a shame indeed.
>Im willing to bet you yourself have never even read it and are just parroting something you once heard another neonazi say.
Not really, no. I have read plenty of WWII historical literature and I can safely say that I know exactly which chapter covers Poland.
>>
>>138207187

anon, if you give a source, you need to say what page its on and everything. You cant just name a random book as proof for a claim. Learn how to debate. This is literally 8th grade tier shit.
>>
File: edd.png (19KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
edd.png
19KB, 604x483px
>>138207271
>Prove that the accused man is guilty.
>Proof is right in this book. However, I refuse to show it to you!
>>
>>138188855
It's definitely biased towards Hitler but it is a lot more neutral then what you get in the MSM, History Channel etc.
>>
>>138207423
>It's ridiculous to expect my opponents to be literate?

no, its ridiculous to expect me to do your homework for you. And its pretty clear by now that you havent even read it yourself, which is why you cant even articulate in general what the book claims.

>I have read plenty of WWII historical literature

no you havent, you have watched plenty of neonazi youtube videos which is why you are so clueless on the subject to the point where you cant even cite your own source
>>
>>138207659
The book is easily obtainable for free online. Don't tell me you don't know how to use search engines.
>>
>>138207534
It's the whole chapter though. I can't write the whole chapter here. It would only take 5-7 minutes of reading depending on how fast one reads. It tells a narrative in chronological order. I can't write one thing without the supporting statement behind it and the conclusion in front of it. If the whole chapter is not read I feel you might miss something or not fully understand because its taken outside of its context.
>>
What about those 500 millions jews the Roman executed during a battle ?
>>
>>138207673
>it is a lot more neutral

its not neutral even a little bit, its full blown hitler worship which is why its full of half truths, full blown lies, and lies of omission
>>
File: 1428866549362.jpg (135KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428866549362.jpg
135KB, 1333x1000px
>>138207791
Provide the link, or quote the exact part.

Or fuck off.
>>
File: Titlepic_sources.jpg (2MB, 3000x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Titlepic_sources.jpg
2MB, 3000x2362px
>>138189039

In addition to these two books. Also "Hitlers Revolution" by Tedor and "Inside the Reich" by Speer. Maybe also pic related. It's a little long, but has around 400 pics/maps and should open the eyes of many.
>>
File: IMG_1925.jpg (260KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.jpg
260KB, 640x789px
>>
>>138207876
If you truly have read it, you should have a slightest idea what it is about.

Again.

Where did it happen? Who was persecuted? Who was the perpetrator? Are there any photos? Source materials? Witnesses?

Dates, names, locations.
>>
>>138207876

ok, and which chapter exactly? And what does he use to back up these claims?
>>
>>138207788
>no, its ridiculous to expect me to do your homework for you.
But I'm asking you to do your own homework. At no point at all did I ask you to read a book out loud to me, as you are here.
>And its pretty clear by now that you havent even read it yourself, which is why you cant even articulate in general what the book claims.
The book claims that starting from the post-Versailles era the Poles at Danzig, mostly military and police, some civillians, started to massacre ethnic Germans. When Hitler asked for the return of these Germans to Germany under these exact suspicions, Poland refused. When the Germans invaded, the corpses they found of ethnic Germans (which historians claim to be killed in retaliation to the invasion itself) were autopsied to be over 2 weeks old. This is the claim of the book.
>no you havent, you have watched plenty of neonazi youtube videos which is why you are so clueless on the subject to the point where you cant even cite your own source
I'm still waiting for you to provide proof that I or Mr. Tedor are neo-nazis, or that I am a Holocaust denier/revisionist. Yet you have no qualms with making these claims and conveniently dropping them when pressed for proof.
>>
Free PDF of Hitler's biography by David Irving. Accurate and pretty neutral.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Hitler/2001/HW_Web_dl.pdf
>>
>>138207788
I'm not even in this whole thing but bravo on your willful ignorance and trolling. Doing us proud.
>>
>>138208005
Just for you sweetie
https://archive.org/details/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor_383
>>
>>138208005
https://ia801305.us.archive.org/13/items/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor_383/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor.pdf
All you need to do is go to the contents and click the link that will take you straight to the Poland section.
>>
>>138208167
Read the sticky
>>
>>138208162
There is literally a chapter called Poland. Go to contents and click the link (I've provided it above) and read there. He cites everything in the index. All this information is drawn from the historical archives of the countries involved in the war.
>>
>>138208229

Yeah, Im a troll for demanding actual evidence for a ridiculous claim and calling nazis out when they fail to give me any evidence and also calling out their skeptical hypocrisy. Youre an echo chambered created simpleton
>>
>>138208155
Of course I've read it. I have the second expanded edition right next to me in fact. It has some stuff not included in the book I've linked to you.
>>
>>138208397
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,
Good stuff, read it plenty of times. Thanks for the reminder!
>>
File: jew propaganda.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jew propaganda.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>138205526
>And I say this as someone who broadly sympathises with the Nazis, at least prior to the Holocaust.
>being so bluepilled you think the holocaust was bad
get fucked nigger
>>
>>138208460
>https://archive.org/details/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor_383

holy shit, his source is that french guy who set himself on fire because gay marraige was legal
>>
>>138209165
Interesting how fond you are of attacking the person in question rather than the argument they present.
>>
>>138209165
Is that....bad?
>>
Absolute propaganda

And probably more true than anything produced by America or Jews.
>>
>>138208255
>>138208291
I've dug through it and it's all I've found

>Poland’s ethnic German community suffered the backlash of mediagenerated
Polish chauvinism. On April 13, the German consul in Danzig
cabled to Berlin that rural Germans in the corridor “are so cowed that
they have already buried their most valuable possessions. They no longer
risk traversing roads and fields by daylight. They spend their nights in
hiding places beyond the farms, for fear of being attacked.

>The Polish government rounded up “disloyal” ethnic Germans and
transported them to concentration camps.203 Authorities closed daily
traffic between Upper Silesia and Germany, preventing thousands of
ethnic Germans from commuting to their jobs in the Reich. Polish coastal
anti-aircraft batteries fired on Lufthansa passenger planes flying over the
Baltic Sea to East Prussia

Are you fucking kidding me?
The famous "persecution" of Germans was about them being bullied in local newspapers?

Also, that "concentration camps" part - what he claims is literally that there were Germans being held in the camps shortly prior to war. With no harm whatsoever.

So again, is that your giant "persecution"?

Of course, even considering it actually happened, because all the citations about that link to the German authors, without further possibility of verification. No other authors, historians or books even mention such events.

So, again - are you kidding me?
>>
Has anyone here read Kershaw's 2 volume biography of Adolf Hitler? Is it any good?
>>
>>138210013
>With no harm whatsoever
Page 174 please.
>>
Danzig and the disputed corridor had been german-prussian since the 1700's until the treaty of Versailles. Since national socialist germany didn't recognize the treaty and we're reclaiming all the surrendered lands, they also wanted this territory back. The poles weren't willing to surrender their connection to the ocean, so naturally a dispute arose. Check out the Gif, hardly cut and dry, although Hitler's claim to the area has merit. Its truly sad it couldn't have been handled better.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Poland
>>
>>138211124
Were*
>>
>>138209994
The word propaganda gets viewed mostly as being negative but actually you can have good healthy propaganda that propagates the truth.
>>
>>138210013
The War that had many Fathers corroborates this as well. In my edition there is also mention of a Polish cavalry unit crossing into Neidenburg East Prussia only to be fired upon by the 57th(I think) German artillery division (Part of the Konigsberg garrison I believe) leaving 47 (I think) Polish dead. That was on the 26th or 27th of August I believe.
>>138211124
Hitler didn't reclaim all former German land. In fact he was the first German politician since 1919 to let go of Posen and Upper Silesia. He only wanted Danzig and a vote on Pomeralia (Roughly the former province of West Prussia) based on demographics. He very clearly understood the Poles concerns about being cut off from the sea and becoming an economic puppet of Germany so he stipulated that no matter the outcome of the plebiscite, the port city of Gdynia would remain Polish and Poland would have full economic rights to Danzig as well (A similar deal to what he made with the Lithuanians over Memel)
>>
File: 1502880025726.jpg (55KB, 553x522px) Image search: [Google]
1502880025726.jpg
55KB, 553x522px
>>138199782
commie made me chuckle, good shit
>>
>>138189155
Following that process is how I ended up the way I am.
>>
>>138212554
I'm assuming that vote never had the chance to happen?
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (22KB, 447x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
22KB, 447x251px
>>138188855
I cant watch it because the music churning endlessly throughout it makes me insane.
I dont know what's the fucking deal with that. Its brutal. Ruines what would otherwise be a very socially disruptive movie.
>>
File: 1462504171217.jpg (84KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
1462504171217.jpg
84KB, 640x930px
>>138188855
It's got some good factoids in there.

But it's also heavily propagandized. They make america look ebil and hitler look like the chief of diversity.
>>
>>138213297
No. No it did not. Unfortunately. Hitler wanted it to be fair so he asked the British if they would preside over it to make sure no funny business occurred.
>>
>>138213980
Hey, since I have someone very obviously knowledgeable in this period of history, what your opinion on hitler's writings on lebensraum? I find it pretty damning for the cause of Hitler expanding eastward for colonisation.
>>
>>138214969
The idea that Lebensraum was a form of colonization is as valid as the idea that Hitler was a meth addict.
>>
>>138214969
Well I'll tell you this much. Hitler's writings in Mein Kampf have to be taken in context. When he wrote Mein Kampf in 1924 he was in prison, claiming he was leaving politics after just failing to overthrow the government. Revolutionary Hitler is very different from Chancellor Hitler in 1933 who is very different from Warlord Hitler in 1942. Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that when he became Chancellor all the Jews of Munich would hang until they rotted but obviously that didn't happen. Hitler does speak of acquiring lands to the east, preferably the fertile plains of the Ukraine. I do not believe the USSR was invaded for Lebensraum however Hitler was a very pragmatic risk taker whose thoughts changed depending on where he sat like someone playing poker. Had Hitler been victorious in the USSR I have no doubt that German control over the Ukraine and other key areas would have been assumed and German settlers moved in to certain locations to reap the benefits of this new land as only Germans could do (At least to Hitler) What happens to the remaining Slavs however is up for debate. Some here like to cite Generalplan Ost and if you want I'll link you to some good reading on it. However other passages from Hitler's Second Book and Table Talks (Authenticity debatable) quote Hitler as saying that 'The Russians don't want to learn from us. It's best to leave them to their own devices' and such.
>>
>>138214969
I found a good thread addressing my question pretty exactly, in case anybody else is wondering about that gaping hole in TGSNT regarding danzig.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t956784/
>>
>>138216431
That'd be good, I'd definitely give it a read.
>>
>>138216794
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7943\
You can read the whole thread if you wish but the important passage (At least to me) is further down when you reach the post by the member MKK.
>>
>>138202222
> On the fence about what then?

You need to move past the gas chamber thing. You think it only counts as Holocaust if it was gas doing the killing? Einsatzgruppen had guns; most Jews/other undesirable ethnicities were killed in mass shootings. Gas was introduced as a way to distance the Einsatzgruppen soldiers from the horror of executing innocent civilians (cause guess what, not even Nazis could stomach personally murdering hundreds of people day in day out). Nazi executioners were killing themselves and drinking heavily. A gas chamber solves this problem by having the people being murdered separated from the people doing the murdering.

Read about Himmler going to watch an execution. He could barely take it, and this was the man orchestrating a huge amount of the Holocaust.

also fuck you neo-nazi wannabe inbred faggots that spam this board. fuck you in your already gaping assholes.
>>
>>138216524
Also be clear to never mix up instances of abuse. There were NO massacres in Danzig by Poles against Germans. (There were instances of Polish economic blockades, threats to invade if Germany tried to annex the territory (Even democratically which had already been done - the NSDAP in Danzig elections won overwhelmingly) and other instances of threats against Germans in Danzig but no massacres)
>>
>>138217255
>posting this ancient photo of fucking soviet shooters executing civillians and calling it einsatzgruppen
Fucking hell, the shilling here never ends.
>>
>>138217255
>That photo
I know someone has the graphic but I am pretty sure that photo is not what it appears to be. Although I don't deny the actions of the Einsatzgruppen.
>>
>>138205684
>Pretty based comment
Thanks
>What do you think of ww2 and what is your political affiliation if I may ask?
My opinion on it, which of course changes with new information, is that like most wars, its not simply good vs bad, its not defense against an aggressor, it's two sides that have very different goals.
I won't go so far as to say that the Nazis were the good guys, however, it seems to me that the Nazis were fine leaving the Allies be, letting them do their own thing, but the same can not be said for the Allies. Our leaders, were basically cucked, IMO, (((they))) knew that Adolf Hitler and National Socialism can not be allowed to exist because if it's successful it would ultimately strip (((them))) of their power so are leaders were leaned on to make sure WW2 didn't end until Germany was destroyed, Hitler dead, and the Nazis made into the worlds top villains, even worse than communists, somehow.
And I'm a Libertarian type, but don't support the Libertarian Party in my country because it's basically nothing more than a tax shelter with no real political ambitions, so I support the Conservative Party of Canada.
>>
>>138217188
Thank you, giving it a read right now.
>>
>>138188855
See also One Third the Hollocaust
>>
>>138196803
Liebknecht and Luxemburg, who was replaced by Levi after the two were killed. Jews were certainly involved, nice selective history.
Next point is literally unintelligible, it's a thumbnail. Hitler's economic success was solving unemployment by public work projects. The overall GDP and whatnot was less than the UK, but above other nations. The US was above the rest of them consistently, though.
On Jewish roles in Weimar Germany: https://archive.org/stream/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932/Jewish%20Domination%20of%20Weimar%20Germany%20-%201919-1932_djvu.txt
The Haavara agreement point is subjective interpretation, not really an argument.
The subsequent massacres after the invasion of Danzig wasn't actually isolated to the event, Polish-German conflicts had been going on for a while: http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/massacres_east.html#Poland
"At a later investigation, the testimonies of 593 witnesses established the fact that at least 3,841 named ethnic Germans were murdered by the Poles prior to the full German occupation. These revenge murders were carried out as early as April, 1939 in the Polish Corridor. In September, 1939 these Volksdeutsche formed themselves into Self-Protection units known as Selbschutz and came under the control of the SS and later under the Ordungspolizei (Order Police)."
1/
>>
>>138213410
We have similar ears, leaf.
>>
>>138196803
Poland didn't "own" Danzig, but they still felt the need to appeal to the League and strike down any pro-German movements or efforts for the state to become fully autonomous (like disallowing them entry into the International Labour Organization).
The point about the British treaty kind of defeats the point that the Brits weren't willing to risk a war because of their interventionist attitude (that it could have been avoided). This sounds like neo-con justification for American involvement into war, too.
The point about the peace plans is also a subjective interpretation (also given the fact that Churchill could have literally accepted it and let the two totalitarian forces fight it out, as Hess wanted to opt for peace so the Reich could attack the USSR: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/10336126/Nazis-offered-to-leave-western-Europe-in-exchange-for-free-hand-to-attack-USSR.html).
>>
>>138221871
The Polish Marshall Smigly and Foreign Minister Beck publicly announced that any attempt on Germany's part to annex Danzig would result in immediate war. This is the response you should give to Poles when they say 'We didn't own Danzig, it wasn't ours to give away'. Yes we know, but the Polish government made it clear that any change in the status of Danzig favoring Germany would mean war.
>>
>>138210013
>Also, that "concentration camps" part - what he claims is literally that there were Germans being held in the camps shortly prior to war. With no harm whatsoever.
Still warrants a rational casus belli. They were conquerers who took what they wanted because German and Polish ethnic rifts were only accelerated with the treaty. Each side had been taking shots at each other for a while before the war, that's why the Polish massacres when the Germans invaded didn't just come out of nowhere: they were the climax of Polish and German ethnic conflict.
>Of course, even considering it actually happened, because all the citations about that link to the German authors, without further possibility of verification. No other authors, historians or books even mention such events.
You know an argument is poor when the reverse becomes just as credible.
Of course, even considering it actually happened, because all the citations about that link to the "people I dislike" authors, without further possibility of verification. No other authors, historians or books even mention such events.
In fact, even when Taylor wrote The Origins of the Second World War, there was outcry because he even dared to dismiss the mainstream view that there can't be a nuanced conclusion instead of some cartoonishly evil interpretation of one side and a crystal clear interpretation of the other.
>>
>>138189874
Suvorov in particular is well known for lying about his sources.

For years he claimed access to "secret documents" but eventually had to admit he only had "circumstantial evidence".
>>
>>138222255
It just seems weird. They didn't own Danzig on paper, but they still felt the need to utilize the ports of Danzig during war with the Soviets? Only after the workers went on strike did the efforts relocate to Gdynia.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig#German-Polish_tensions
>Throughout the Polish–Soviet War, local dockworkers went on strike and refused to unload ammunition supplies for the Polish Army. While the ammunition was finally unloaded by British troops,[57] the incident led to the establishment of a permanent ammunition depot at the Westerplatte and the construction of a trade and naval port in Gdynia,[58] whose total exports and imports surpassed those of Danzig in May 1932.[59] In December 1925, the Council of the League of Nations agreed to the establishment of a Polish military guard of 88 men on the Westerplatte peninsula to protect the war material depot.
Sounds awfully interventionist to me.
>>
>>138222717
Yeah, I tend to agree. I don't think that the USSR was right about ready to launch a full-scale invasion and Barbarossa had been planned since Mein Kampf (NS was fundamentally anti-Marxist), but I think the "USSR dindu nuffin" narrative is just as incorrect. They were more than willing to take the Baltic states and Finland over, even though people attack Hitler's subsequent invasions for being 'evil' while the UK and USSR can invade Iran and Iraq, a neutral country, to take their oil fields for the war effort. It's like Alinsky's rules: let your enemy play by rules you don't. I do think that the USSR would eventually invade the Reich, but not at that point because they were pitifully under-prepared. Powers that big would be bound to collide, imo (ideologically speaking).
>>
Just a side note, I do think we can draw parallels by the mainstream/the media's reaction to Trump's nuanced statement about the death from Charlottesville and the Unite the Right debacle is similar to Polish opinion about the whole cause for WW2. Stating that Poland could have made some better decisions and that a full scale war could have been avoided (i.e. not a one-party guilt issue) invokes the same response because it is a nuanced position examining more than one viewpoint, regardless of the controversy it invokes. Because they can just namecall until you shut up (Drumpf is ebil!1!).
>>
File: redwhiteballoons2.jpg (402KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
redwhiteballoons2.jpg
402KB, 1080x1080px
>>138188855
>>138188855
NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
>>138215412
>>138215412
>>138215412
>>138215412
>>
>>138196958
>burger reading comprehension
>>
"THE SUICIDE OF EUROPE" by Michael Sturdza is an excellent book about all the diplomatic in's and out's leading up to WW2, the author was the Romanian foreign minister and therefore on the axis side, Amazon has it if you deal with those turd birds
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.