[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada: Illegal immigration beats legal immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: queue.jpg (279KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
queue.jpg
279KB, 962x641px
>want to enter Canada

>do so legally
>wait years for application to probably be rejected

>want to do so illegally
>hop the border at lacolle
>spend a couple months with all basic living needs provided for
>get released into Canada with a work permit and tons of social assistance
>by the time the claim is processed (estimates for IRCC claims is that it will take 11 years to process due to the refugee claims queue growing
>by that time have popped out a couple kids in Canada, no way they deny the claim then because of humanitarian reasons
>>
>>138187163
This is your fault guys ;_;
>>
>>138187274
You guys ended temporary status for the haitians first.
>>
>>138187538
The earthquake happenend 6 years ago, why didn't they did the procedures for citizenship?

This is beyond retard.
>>
canada isn't a country, it's just a company like marineland but the employees don't know this.
>>
>>138187734
Because they weren't officially refugee claimants. They just had temporary status where the government wasn't actually attempting to deport them. Taking this as a sign they'd be safe forever they never officially tried to apply for refugee status, which is totally insanely stupid.
>>
>>138188130
This is why Haïti suck, laziness.
>>
>>138187163
what is to stop ANYONE from visiting the U.S. for a weeks holiday and walk straight into Canadian welfare?
>>
>>138187538

You guys incubated the kikss that poisoned the cultural well and corrupted generations of people in every Western country.
>>
>>138189456
Essentially nothing. The Haitians doing it now take Amtrak up until the last stop in the US and get a cab to Champlain NY, or just drive to Roxham Road in Champlain NY, and then walk over the border with their luggage.
>>
Canadian dirt cakes when?
>>
>>138187163
A bunch of North Africans came in on a boat near my town a couple weeks ago

I'm starting to worry now
>>
>>138187163
I imagine a few of them will be gone by the time winter hits

Hope Cons win in next election because they'll actually sort this one out
>>
>>138189456
>what is to stop ANYONE from visiting the U.S. for a weeks holiday and walk straight into Canadian welfare?

they ask you to 'please don't'. if that doen't stop you, you're in for at least 11 years, full welfare and so forth.
>>
Thank you, leafs! Truly noble thing you are doing up there! Bless you and have some more of our refugees.
>>
that's really nice of Canada to give away all that free money to their illegal immigrants. America's new welfare system/reparations for POCs should be giving away free one-way bus rides to the Canadian border.
>>
>>138190939
I don't think so. I think they will fear Trump and deportation back to Haiti more than they will dislike the cold.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.