[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How concerned are you about trouble at the Boston Common rally today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ramming.speed.jpg (249KB, 1193x651px) Image search: [Google]
ramming.speed.jpg
249KB, 1193x651px
How concerned are you about trouble at the Boston Common rally today?
>>
>>138186594
If it's anything like the last one I'm more concerned about boomer faggots, spic manlets, and BASED black oathkeepers making a mockery of us rather any violence.
>>
>>138186594
The Irishmen are having more troubles today? Perhaps I shall be glad I bought more popcorn last week.
>>
>>138186594
Not very. It's the Alt-Lite, probably like 100 of them, vs 1000 crazed left-wing Taxachusetts antifa, fresh from their nazi punching harry potter novels. Alt-Lite is gonna get BTFO'd, sprayed by pepper spray, tons of gifs on social media of them looking like idiots, probably some yassss queen slay reactions to a black girl standing up to a Kekistani like it was MLK standing up to Hitler.

Nothing other than that. It's gonna be a slaughter but a good one because it's basically two groups of faggots attacking each other.
>>
>>138187383
this
get comfy and laugh at all the faggots getting rekt
>>
>>138186594
When is it?
Anyone going to stream it?
>>
They mayor says they have the right to rally and protest. Then says the rally will be shut down if there is any violence. I wonder if there will be violence?
>>
>>138187383
>Not very. It's the Alt-Lite, probably like 100 of them, vs 1000 crazed left-wing Taxachusetts antifa, fresh from their nazi punching harry potter novels. Alt-Lite is gonna get BTFO'd, sprayed by pepper spray, tons of gifs on social media of them looking like idiots, probably some yassss queen slay reactions to a black girl standing up to a Kekistani like it was MLK standing up to Hitler.
Basically what I was thinking. Lmao, idk what Libertarian in their right mind would go to the feeding frenzy.
>>
File: jewster.jpg (33KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
jewster.jpg
33KB, 800x445px
>>138187697
>I wonder if there will be violence?
>>
>>138187552
I realllllllyyyy hope. it starts at 10AM EST
>>
>>138187988
10AM? That's WAY too early for niggers. How are they going to incite violence with that piss-poor plan.
>>
>>138187383
>Nothing other than that. It's gonna be a slaughter but a good one because it's basically two groups of faggots attacking each other.
Except Antifa will actually bring weapons lmao
>>
>>138188044
Lmao, BLM is stiill going with like 1000+ expected some shit
>>
>>138188120
Well it's no problem to let them sleep on the buses but I imagine they'll need to apply crack or PCP or something if they expect them to spring to action before mid-afternoon.
>>
>>138188277
desu it will probably be an all day event. I read maybe 400 (at most) Libertarians, and thousands of BLM and Anti Trump fags without permits to protest lmao
>>
>>138186594
If Sam Hyde is there we'll have nothing to worry about
>>
>>138186594
Quite.
I'm from Georgia working on Nantucket.
The climate here is even hostile from the lefties and were 40 miles in the ocean.
Tons of people hitting the steam ship to go protest today.
Bunch of rich Yankee liberal faggots.
And Jews.
>>
File: 1502640530304.jpg (301KB, 797x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502640530304.jpg
301KB, 797x450px
Charlotte attacks - George Soros's birthday.

Today is Bill Clinton's birthday.
>>
>>138186594
Antifa is out for blood - they think they're literally confronting the second coming of Hitler. The Facebook page for the counterprotest is full of game of thrones imagery of dragons roasting Lannister soldiers.
http://archive.is/GrxMC
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.