[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: nautical-but-nice-vargas.jpg (77KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
nautical-but-nice-vargas.jpg
77KB, 500x749px
how are you not bored with man acting like absolute fags?
how are the fuck you not bored with society trying to wrap you in cotton wool?
how are you not finished with men being feminist pushovers?

this online larping shit has to stop now, it's fucking with my real life perspective.
Is there any of you left out there that doesn't use social media, obsessed with politics or civil rights movements,
doesn't care if I'm right or left leaning, are you mature, thinks divorce is bad, wants to save together to get a house, wants to start a family?
every girl in their mid twenties I've got to known doesn't want children yet, I mean wtf is going on...
>>
>>138185030
Have you ever considered that you may be ugly?
>>
>>138185030
Thats difficult to read. Please try again in proper english.
>>
>>138185234
girls like me, they don't want to settle down. when asking why, it's usually monetary or they like getting shit faced at the weekend
>>
>>138185249
be quiet hanz, you couldn't read proper English if it slapped you in the face
>>
>>138185346
>it's usually monetary
Oh' so you're poor.
Thems the breaks, man.
>>
>>138185423
Need a proof-reader? Sure, let the german help the anglo lmao.

how are you not bored with man acting like absolute fags?
*men
how are the fuck you not bored with society trying to wrap you in cotton wool?
how *the fuck* *are*
how are you not finished with men being feminist pushovers?
Wow, a line without any major fuckups

this online larping shit has to stop now, it's fucking with my real life perspective.
*stop, now. It's*, also non-sequitur if something is factually different than your perspective you need to change your perspective not complain about it on an online frog board.
Is there any of you left out there that doesn't use social media, obsessed with politics or civil rights movements,
*Are* *that don't* "obsess about*
OR
*anyone* * obsesses about*
doesn't care if I'm right or left leaning, are you mature, thinks divorce is bad, wants to save
together to get a house, wants to start a family?
*leaning. Are* *think* *want* *or want*
every girl in their mid twenties I've got to known doesn't want children yet, I mean wtf is going on...
*want to have childenyet. I mean*
>>
>>138185620
not poor, not well off
I'm not after that sort anyway, they get btfo instantly, always ends up in divorce and misery
>>
>>138185962
lmao, fuck you, I've been up for like an hour.
it's a politically incorrect board as well hanz, not a frog board, that's a dead meme as well unless your getting quads or triples about the end of the world lol
>>
>>138186456
I have been up for an hour as well, currently drinking my coffee.
Being tired is no excuse for being lazy. Maybe the reason you dont have a gf is because you put zero effort in how you present yourself to strangers.
>>
>>138186581
I'm fine with women, I can't find one that isn't immature/have their priorities straight.
that's the point of my original post.
>>
>>138186907
Slags are easy, that's not what I'm talking about. But to find someone who is mature/smart you have to present yourself as mature/smart as well, writing properly would be a good start.
I don't mean that in a mean way or anything, but for example, even though it might appear like a dickish thing to do, *has her* instead of *have their*.
>>
>>138187219
maybe you're right, probably looking in the wrong places.
>>
File: 1501048442273.jpg (64KB, 588x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501048442273.jpg
64KB, 588x900px
I'm a 32 y/o white woman with a white bf of 8 years. We both used to be liberal zombies but I've become full blown /pol/, largely due to pizzagate but also other shit. He's getting closer but isn't there yet. Since November I
>Limit social media
>Anti-open boarders
>Anti-refugee influx
>Aware of the Jew
>Aware of what is happening to Europe (and the Jewish agenda destroying it)
>Aware of the threats to the white race
>Aware of how fucking insane society is getting with its PC culture
>Fucking terrified for the future
Women get a bad rap because a lot of them are pure fucking shit. But we all know a lot of men are pure fucking shit, too. Women get zombified in different ways. There's a lot --A LOT-- of pressure on women to be nurturing lest they be accused of not being women. Society (ie: Jewish media) literally brainwashes us from pre-school on up to be this or that, and most of what we're told to be, women and men, is a paradox. Hypocritical. Causing insanity.

Women are supposed to be
>maternal
>chaste
>sexy at all times
>strong/fierce
>vulnerable
>beautiful to an achievable degree
>nurturing

Your whole thrust is to be a sex object if you want worth, dumb fucking men buy into it and feed that notion, and then you don't learn any skills or anything and become a leech with nothing but sex to offer, you have to leech resources, you eventually lose your sex, and you're a worthless drain. Happens to a lot of women. They just haven't been woken up and no one is helping them to do so.

I'm under pressure at work for a conversation I had where I refused to condemn the "alt right" in Charlotsville. People are treating me differently. I think the same would have happened to a man, but I already had marks against me for being openly anti-immigration.

There are women out there worth a shit, but we have to hide the fact that we're aware or get penalized for it. It's very lonely.
>>
>>138189206
Right wing version of a snowflake
>>
>>138185030
OP I'm interested

but I'm a 300lb man
>>
>>138189206
In the end we are all human lady. The man woman divide is another tactic by (((them))).
>>
>>138189588
>Right wing version of a snowflake

A remarkable individual?
>>
>>138189588

being a normal human being is the opposite of being a snowflake

protip: liberals are only 5 % of world population
>>
>>138185346
Welcome to feminism, women are creating their own evolutionary bottleneck lmao
>>
>>138189206
>I'm not like other women
>>
>>138189206

I'll impregnate you if your bf continues to Cuck.
>>
>>138189588
A snowflake is a snowflake because they are demanding that people go out of their way refer to them by a new pronoun invented 5 mins ago, demanding that everyone acknowledge Ze and Xers special uniqueness.

People like you are trying to imply that anyone who complains a lot is what makes a "snowflake"...it does not. A commie could complain endlessly about capitalism and not be a snowflake in theory if they were otherwise not expecting special treatment.

Snowflake != one who complains

Snowflake = one who demands special treatment, particularly in regards to gender or "trigger warnings"
>>
File: 1501540458312.png (82KB, 418x823px) Image search: [Google]
1501540458312.png
82KB, 418x823px
>>138185030
I am. Many other women are. But it's not like we're going to be the loudest opinion.

I honestly couldn't tell you how many women are liberal vs conservative or bluepilled vs redpilled, but it looks bleak.
>>
>>138189206
Are you going to have kids soon? Your clock has already ticked past the ideal point, you really can't afford to wait longer.
Im lucky to have converted from liberalism at an early age.
>>
>>138189206
you could have made that entire post without mentioning you're female.
>>
File: 1499283973381.jpg (349KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1499283973381.jpg
349KB, 1024x788px
>>138190411
>>138190411
53% of white women voted for Trump, along with white Millennials. It's also a little-known fact that a majority of white Millennials like me voted for Romney as well.

The Democrats only get so much of the youth vote because of how demographically enriched we are.

The system didn't predict the invention of the internet though, so I don't know what the future holds. If only we had the internet twenty years earlier...
>>
>>138189206
>32 years old
>got "redpilled" 5 months ago

what a fucking joke
>>
>>138191111
Be glad at least for this. It is better than if she had kept her old beliefs.
>>
File: 1452809740226.jpg (238KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1452809740226.jpg
238KB, 500x697px
>>138185030
because its a game
we manipulate others because we know the importance of social status and the value of our moist holes

we treat this any grognard would.
once we get power we like to fuck with people.
simple as that.

this shit is too hilarious.
>>
File: 1433436887047.jpg (11KB, 126x124px) Image search: [Google]
1433436887047.jpg
11KB, 126x124px
>>138189206
>largely due to pizzagate
>>
>>138185030
I wonder if you have ever considered what it might be like to watch this happen?

How many absolute fags have you seen with level-headed girlfriends?
If someone's decided they want to bend over backwards to give me advantages I didn't ask for, who am I to refuse a gift?
If all the men willing to be pussy-whipped decide to make it even clearer by labeling themselves feminists then on their heads be it, it's of no concern to me.

Why would social media be bad? It's a way of staying social. Just how this platform, full of shit that it is, is a way of communicating.
Every wanna-be smartie gets into politics and civil rights. It's easy and the attention is easy.
If you're looking for a girl you're not going to find mature. Mid twenties is the best time to party, why on hell's earth would anyone want to start settling down?
The type of girl you're describing is catholic. If you long for the good-old days go bang your head on the religious door.
>>
>>138193044
/pol/praganda works
>>
>>138193049
>If you're looking for a girl you're not going to find mature. Mid twenties is the best time to party, why on hell's earth would anyone want to start settling down?

You disgust me
Mid twenties is a time to become an adult and is the best time of your life to settle down, because you have the energy and health for children and by 30 your fertility will be gone. Partying is a hollow thing degenerates do to temporarily entertain themselves at the detriment of their own happiness and wellbeing later in life. It has never seemed attractive to me to waste yourself on such shitty unimportant shit and kill your body for fun. I cant see how you can get fun out of being so disgusting honestly.

The things that make me happy are home, family, and love. Nothing replaces or compares to these and if you lack these feelings I do consider you less than human.
>>
Because they like the attention you retard. They don't actually fuck the dickless beta orbiter numales with glasses and 20 dollar portland nyc haircuts, they just use them to feed their ego with likes and being told they're pretty. They fuck the attractive dudes and let the pushovers shower them with attention when they're not fucking the chad. They like the easy life, the constant attention, etc.
>>
>>138194118
I think youre exaggerating but I agree your teens and early adult years are for fucking around being an idiot, mid-20s is the time to become a full fledged adult.
>>
>>138194118
>party like crazy in mid twenties
>unprotected sex isn't a thing

when people have kids in their twenties and teens
they still party.
>>
>>138185620
So you want women to commit to you only because of your money? Nice.
>>
>>138194495
>>138194118
also implying that partying and hedonism can't act as a path of self discovery when partying is all about social experimentation
>>
>>138185030
Because they view these cucks as tools. Which they are in a sense
>>
>>138194118
What makes you think that 30 is not the time for children? With lifespans increasing and health remaining stable for longer.
Why would you think people lack energy by 30? Is it because you lead a sedentary lifestyle and can't imagine being vigorous at all, let alone a few years down the line? Is it because you see beer-gut men in their mid-thirties and already feel yourself becoming one?

Why do you think partying is hollow? Is it because you don't know how to make new friends at events? Why do you find it disgusting to enjoy life in the moment? Is it because your present was always shitty so you had dreams of a better future?

Why do you think that home and family and love are not all present in the lives of those who choose to spend their youth on youthful things?
Why are you such a boring person anon?
>>
>>138185030
>bored
everything becomes this way
>other stuff below that
because its easyer to do nothing

>this online larping shit has to stop now, it's fucking with my real life perspective.
turn off tune out sober up

>Is there any of you left out there that doesn't use social media, obsessed with politics or civil rights movements,
yea its called ostracism

>doesn't care if I'm right or left leaning, are you mature, thinks divorce is bad, wants to save together to get a house, wants to start a family?
this behavor is not rewarded only punished by perverse incentives

>every girl in their mid twenties I've got to known doesn't want children yet, I mean wtf is going on...
does chad and thad combined with tom dick and harry some how not have any effect on them ?
not even abdula or pajeet ?
is no one good enough for this infantilism and narcissism ?
>>
>>138185030
patriarchy is over, you're free
you should actually rejoice
>>
>>138186581
Typical kraut
>>
>>138194958
Because I want an 18 year old virgin hottie, not a 30 year old used up cum bucket that pissed away her most beautiful years fucking randos.
>>
>>138201068
Great!
Are you a 25 yo rich, fit, tall, social guy? No?
Well then keep dreaming, cause the 18 yo hottie don't want you.
>>
>>138189976
Gender traitors trying to make themselves sound special by throwing women under the bus.

Female equivalent of the incel nice guy.
>>
>>138201166
Not rich but working on it. Close enough on the others. I don't daydream about getting that one girl. It would be nice but I care more about what I'm doing with my time. If females suffer more for their bad decisions because I stopped caring, good.
>>
>>138185249
proper English
heh when does it start ?
almost every English book written before the 20th century is an absolute mess
>>
>>138201894
You're the only one suffering and by the time you're done working on it you'll be past 25 and need more of that money to bring in the girls.

You're fighting a losing battle but even if you do win you'll have spent your best years fighting in the hopes of a better future instead of enjoying your best years. Why would anyone do that?
>>
>>138202094
Being on permanent vacation is for faggots, and costs money to boot. I enjoy working and producing, and fighting globalist kikes tooth and nail just because I don't approve of what they're doing. Women will always be just a small part of the equation.
>>
>>138202586
Spoken like a true radical. Only black and white.

You have no life so you try to justify it by saying that working is your life.

Normal people, interesting people, worthwhile people understand that there is real, hard work and so there must also be fun play.

Enjoy your dichotomy of misery, Anon o/
>>
>>138202094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91JHc9-FeI
>>
>>138202831
Spoken like a cunt with a different opinion about how to live life.
>>
>>138201068
Don't waste your time arguing with used up old bags from the Jurassic period, anon
>>
>>138185030
>how are you not bored with man acting like absolute fags?
I am. When the day of the rope comes for degenerates, men will become great again and family values will be restored, making successful nuclear families viable again.
>how are the fuck you not bored with society trying to wrap you in cotton wool?
The "women are strong but need to be coddled" narrative has only pushed me to abandon feminism, not that I was much of one in the first place, and search for higher ideals.
>how are you not finished with men being feminist pushovers?
Male victims of feminism are pitiable, and while I don't associate with them, I have enough compassion to hope they can think for themselves and stray away from the idea that not being feminist means you're a rapist.
>Is there any of you left out there that doesn't use social media, obsessed with politics or civil rights movements
We are there, but if any women are truly voiceless, it's those who have taken the redpill. But I believe that can have its benefits.
>doesn't care if I'm right or left leaning, are you mature, thinks divorce is bad, wants to save together to get a house, wants to start a family?
I want my 50's-60's suburban nuclear families back.
>every girl in their mid twenties I've got to known doesn't want children yet, I mean wtf is going on...
As of right now, with the current sociopolitical and economic climate of my country, marriage and having children is not an option. The male gender and masculinity is being squashed, feminists are trying to destroy femininity and society at large, and leftists are trying to do away with border policies to let tribalistic rapists into our homes. I would like to have a family at some point, but the current situation is something of a double-edged sword.
>>
>>138203039
Different is fine. I'm not the one whose complaining about life and other people's choices in it.
>>
>>138203414
Why would I not speak out about what is wrong to affect change? We're getting into some semanticsfagging non-arguments here. I don't like other people and the things they do.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.