[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No shame

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Her daughter just dies. And SHE is already using her death. I've known for a while that the left has no bottom it will not sink to but it still disgusts me every time I see it.
>>
When Trump made that positive memorial post about her on twitter I knew it would rustle jimmies and I clapped
>>
>>138183438
LefTists don't care about their family. If they didn't they wouldn't be leftists
>>
>>138183438
> r-selected human debris speaks out
>>
The left has no integrity. They hate each other just as much as they hate the right. Commies always rat on each other, even family. No surprise here.
>>
File: sad dad.jpg (72KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
sad dad.jpg
72KB, 634x422px
>>138183438
well the whole thing was planned for Heather to be a Martyr. Mom doesn't care because heather is probably not really dead.
>>
WTF, i like the Daily Stormer now.
>>
>>138183438
>mother condemns drumph for not condemning nazi scum
Appropriate response, retard. If he waits for the last second and doesn't even go in person to the location does he really mean it, no, of course not.
>>
>>138183438
>Fat commie dies
>Mother turns out to be a fat commie
Surprise, surprise
>>
but I thought she already reached out to trump to say thank you for the kind words
>>
Trump didn't even have the decency to call her.
>>
>>138183438
gaybc got to her
>>
File: whytheleftsucks.jpg (140KB, 470x966px) Image search: [Google]
whytheleftsucks.jpg
140KB, 470x966px
>>138185001
From her own moth that he had tried to call her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9y2y0HOG3w
>>
Same here, Left like to use kids' death for their agenda quicker than a hiccup
>>
File: 1502838590294.jpg (74KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1502838590294.jpg
74KB, 600x668px
>>138183438
This is pure psyop Kino
>her last name is "bro"
Alphabet boys trolling us on this one
>>
>>138183438
>>138184393
>gets Trust funds
>goes on speaking tour
>>
she passed down her landwhale genes perfectly to her daughter
>>
>>138185087
Yeah, after that disastrous press conference and backlash. He hasn't even talked to the mayor of Charlottesville.
>>
>>138185210
what the one where he condemns both retards or your favorite retard?
>>
>>138185392
You should be able to figure it out. It's not really rocket science.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 278x182px
>>138183438
" They tried to shut her up, but guess what? They only amplified her?"

But not in a good way, sorry greiving mom? Feels 35-40% bad? Fuck it, commence with the orca memes
>>
>>138185572
I just want to here it from your own lips.
>>
>>138184393
It's the money, look at her, she would do anything and step over her dead daughter's body to get the shekels.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.