[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difference between news outlet examples?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497676017096.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497676017096.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>Go to fox news moments ago, there's a story about how 6 cops have been shot in PA and Florida
>For shits and giggles, go to CNN.com to see how (((they))) are reporting the story
>ctrl-f, police
>Only story is about a "violent arrest" that happened

I can't take this anymore. Anyway, does /pol/ have any good screencaps showing examples of the vast biases of the leftist media outlets? I want to post then on my social media accounts.

Thanks
>>
CNN is sometimes slow to report on breaking news because they like to wait for the facts.
>>
>>138183339
A fucking leaf
>>
File: 1486420341981.jpg (62KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486420341981.jpg
62KB, 640x472px
>>138183339
Guaranteed replies
>>
>>138183233
I've had fox news radio on my alarm clock for the past few years. Just trying to keep up with normiville narratives, really.

It really went to shit since Trump came on the scene. And then the paid programming that followed it that used to make it look unfair and unbalanced went even further to shit.
>>
>>138183233
it was news here in Australia on our state run media
>>
File: 1405078999117.jpg (44KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1405078999117.jpg
44KB, 420x420px
>>138183339
Fucking leaf
every fucking time
not 999coincidence000
>>
You'll report on daily mail, breitbart etc too right? I mean, the point isn't to be biased yourself, right?
>>
Let the liberals do the work 4 you.

https://youtu.be/3Q_DRbv-5rk
>>
>>138184469
I remember seeing this a few years ago. Classic.
>>
>>138184469
https://youtu.be/D_uvhsvPdEo
lmao at 7:00
>>
>>138184727
My college mates used to have that show on all the time back in the day. I never really stopped to watch it but I can confirm that it was once pleasantly entertaining, and it came as no surprise to me that that age group was later found to have been getting most of its news from comedy central.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.