[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it seems to me that tensions are rising in western countries.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: rd5xih55v4ez.jpg (120KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
rd5xih55v4ez.jpg
120KB, 750x927px
it seems to me that tensions are rising in western countries. people are getting very hateful, violent, and losing patience. they increasingly see the world in the "us vs. them" tribal mentality. their beliefs are becoming more polarized. do you feel this way?

maybe its just because im relatively young and politics have always been like this?

maybe its a result of multiculturalism
>>
>>138180326
No, it isn't because you are young leaf. This is unprecedented. At no point in modern time have all of the western countries simultaneously started to slowly erupt in chaos like this. Sure, empires have right before they fell. Sure, countries individually have right before civil war. Sure, regions have right before world wars. But this... Each country facing individual internal strife all at once? Compounded with the modern advancements in communication and information? This is a new breed. I think Western Civilization is about to collapse leaf.
>>
>>138180326
We all touched the world. A virtual tower of Babel where we all spoke to each other and shared ideas, opinions, jokes and news. All of this became too much and we are going to implode because of it.
>>
>>138181235
the future sure will be interesting. hopefully something great rises from the ashes
>>
>>138180326
It's the result of multiculturalism, and base realm of ideas that create it from the foundation it arises from. Namely, multiculturalism in real-world practice, has to become anti-white. White western people are resenting they have to give up a quite clearly larger portion of their overall good and effort, to those who are not white. They have to become the servant of society, they have to become the villain, they have to become the group that is disadvantaged to the favor of others. All of this happens, in a situation where the white group of people are demonized and censored, while the other group is celebrated and given a larger than proportionate platform. So if a black lives matter supporter blocks streets for hours, drags people out of their car and stomps them to death, or a disadvantaged muslim arab runs over scores of people? Multiple times, with multiple such atrocities? No problem. We'll hold a candle light vigil. We'll hold twelve a month. And at that, let it go on for months in fact. It's just "part of living in a 'modern' urban city."

But then? You get One white guy, one time, that he runs over and kills one, One antifa member and bonk a few others? The entire media go ape shit and calls everyone white in 1000 mile radius a monster and a dangerous fascist.

What is to be expected? The western white person can't even be allowed to have a country meant for the good of his own people. Meanwhile, Syria will survive as Syrian. Mexico will survive as mestizo Mexican. A white Sweden for Swede's though? That's murderer insane nazi rapist demon child molester hate this thing, go to jail thought.
>>
Tensions are only rising on hate-filled websites like this one. Get out more
>>
>>138180326
Of course people are losing their patience. These were supposed to be peaceful, productive societies that provided their citizens with meaningful and gainful employment and a sense of accomplishment in the advancement of their nation. Instead we're locked in unproductive battles of political bullshit over "muh feelings".

It's natural to feel as though the whole thing is a train headed for one of those "tunnels painted on the side of the mountain" from the cartoons.
>>
>>138184307
first time ive been on this site in months
>>
>>138184307
Yeah. The terrorist attacks are just on 4chan. The rallys are on Twitter and CGI people are what you are looking at. The statues and monuments being torn down or threatened are simply Facebook photos. You are the one that needs to get out more. The opinions and words on here are just one portion of the tensions outside. Second, the internet is the primary means of communication for most of the civilized world now. What you see written on here are reflections of how real people feel. I honestly believe you are stupid enough to believe what you wrote, but only because the irony of the fact that you are the one who has no idea what is going on outside.
>>
( PjcHUWXN) pardon my [ejaculation} something said quickly and suddenly. I was thinking something other else but It seemed to slip my mind. So yea shut up faggot.
>>
>>138180326
That shack looks comfy af, I need a place like that for when SHTF.
>>
Tolerance is a temporary state. We were promised that the government importing 300,000 low iq shirkers every year was going to make our lives better (which these days just means cheaper). Didn't happen. Instead we became the child rape epicentre of the planet.
>>
>>138185526
And this is actually a good representation of what most conversations look like between people these days.
>>
>>138180326
Omg that cabin is so comfy, I need something like that
>>
>>138180326
I would kill you for a 500 bucks if that's what you mean
>>
>>138185689

they even have the gall to call the kid fuckers British.
30 years ago I never imagined we would end up in this sorry mess.
>>
>>138181235
all according to (((plan))), goy
>>
>>138185918
Yep. The problems facing Britain are sad as well. I don't think there is a western country left that isn't sinking in to Insanity.
>>
>>138185959
It is a piss poor plan. To assume that the entirety of western civilization will wilfully collapse fully. At a certain point key areas will stand up for themselves. Maybe not all, but some.
>>
>>138186015
I can't think of one either.
It is like a plague or an infection which has spread throughout the whole west.
>>
>>138185918
Brit Anon, it sucks that your own country labels the worst as True Brits. However, not everyone inside or outside your country buys that. If that offers any peace of mind.
>>
>>138180326
The only way you wouldn't have an "is vs them" mentality is if you have no group you share an identity with or if you naively believe that different groups don't also have different interests that conflict with each other. Only the most deracinated, isolated, privileged whites can buy into that bullshit.
>>
>>138180326
The anti white agenda is teetering between, "no no, we don't hate white people you nutbag" - to "it would be better if white people are gone." If something isn't done, white people are going to be eradicated until they are in an extreme minority or until they we gone completely.
>>
the funny thing is you nu-male conservashits are too late to do anything (if you had the balls anyway)
you really thing anything can be salvaged at this point?
its over.
theres not going to be any civil war.
your dreams of a white utopia could only happen with genocide, and theres no chance of that happening.
your" movement" is too late and too cowardly.
>>
File: 29c.jpg (19KB, 360x517px) Image search: [Google]
29c.jpg
19KB, 360x517px
>>138180326
oy vey! everything's going as planned goyim!
>>
>>138186661
We colonized the world. We still to this day feed the world. Good luck!
>>
>>138180326
ever since /pol/ got their guy, I haven't felt like I belong on this board, or anywhere else for that matter anymore.

Everyone so tense and anxious any attempt at a normal two sides out of the box discussion gets greentexted and sent to shill hell and half the thread is wasting time talking about how retarded talking about it would be

It was about a year or two ago when Red Pill Tourettes was a common occurrence, subversive to those who knew but didn't have the words, and a tid cringy to those who do know but know how it also looks to a normie

Ever since faggots were arguing about what the alt right flag should look like, this board itself feels like its a teenager too caught up in trying to emulate its ideal identity rather than continue making fun of silly dumb identity politics.
I know someone on here (or not anymore) feels me, just by sheer numbers alone someone else recognizes this pattern
I feel like i'm never where I want to be anymore
>>
>>138180326

Humans are tribal by nature. Multiculturalism was an experiment and a huge mistake. It creates a level of destabilisation that's difficult to come back from; without absence of community and common goals, small groups form and hate breeds. This is the natural order of things; like things group together and no matter how much the left wants "everyone to be equal", we're not. Racial groups have very different views, morals and cultural norms. Most are incompatible in the long term. The strong survive and the weak die off.
>>
>>138186661
>nu-male conservashits
Sure, some are. Not all of us. Most of us are silent sitting far away from the cities trying to figure out if this is actually progressing to the worst or bound to calm down. You do realize, at least in America, there are millions of non-self hating whites that are armed to the teeth that are watching the west get torn down, right? Within the military there are their family and friends, watching this evolve. You think that a little over a year of being called a Nazi and just recently beginning on blatantly destroying our history is the cut off point for razing the cities and eliminating the toxicity spawning from there? You have absolutely no idea of the sheer amount of people that keep getting pushed closer and closer to a point of no return.
>>
>>138186516
of course different groups will have conflicting interests. but it does not mean there has to be such high tensions and hate. some groups are inherently incompatible, but some arent
>>
>>138186931
Yeah, and part of it is the shills coming on here pretending to be us with a thousand "Look what the Nazis did to our image!" posts and a thousand other self proclaimed "Alt-Right"s that buy that shit and join in.
>>
>>138187373

Short term mutually beneficial agreements are different from long term cohabitation.
>>
>>138187378
/pol/ is trying to pass off a somewhat PC image now. Ruining elements of the board.
>>
>>138187106
this, disgusting that these Jews keep pushing their agenda.
>>
>>138180326
Say thanks to the Illuminati
>>
>>138180326
Leftist tactics are naturally divide and conquer, Obama secretly bankerolled massive amounts of money into activist groups like BLM and antifa through a DOJ slush fund to push each group into violent separation.

Media calls blacks, whites, asians and hispanic to arms for causes they shouldn't even be angry about, against other groups they shouldn't be angry at.

It's mostly rich people bankrolling an attempted amount of social unrest in the united states, Media and Soros need to be tried for sedition.
>>
>>138187472
>/pol/ is trying to pass off a somewhat PC image now

No, it's simultaneously being inundated with reddit faggots and being shilled mercilessly by the (((alt right)))

/pol/ has no identity now nor has it ever

the quality of the posts has dropped substantially but see my first two points
>>
>>138187796
The problem is the media, Soros, agenda pushing educators, etc. have effectively created an army of zombies. No matter what, those zombie pose a threat to our countries now. The mad scientists behind this keep churning out more, but the current ones aren't going away either.
>>
>>138180326
>ruining all the aesthetics of the main floor by not covering up the springs in your bed
For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>138187378
Shills or faggots, theres a disharmony to the board and no good feels or sense of trust and community in all good fun in the end; aka the easiest way to cultivate a culture that makes it easy to pick out the outsiders
Any self proclaimed faggots I ever met IRL felt like living punchlines, people who didn't know they were the joke. Its surreal but they're still good folks and generally not hateful.

>>138187472
Are you thinking of people making fun of the absurdist edge of the board that some people use sincerely?
The heart of this website was to be one step of the joke and make fun of people too taken in by the whole thing. It eventually became SJs as the go-to because it was easy. Now /pol/s influence has passed around enough that easy retards exist on /pol/s turf. Now in a time when /pol/ should be on top of its collectivist shit we're busy fucking with eachother.
>>
>>138187991
The united states government has not properly punished sedition or treason in many years, and needs to start punishing the current sedition as such, else it will fall.
>>
File: 1500623557306.png (106KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1500623557306.png
106KB, 500x514px
>>138188030
/pol/ advocates entertainment through chaos, not a political ideology, do not ever get the two confused.
>>
>>138187925
The blood of the board exists at its strongest when
>/pol/ has no identity now nor has it ever
is known by EVERYBODY

I want to slip into a coma for exactly 1 year and see what changes as to not get caught up in the change itself
>>
>>138187436
your point?

>>138187796
biased media and eduation has definitely raised tensions in people by a lot
>>
Yes the difference between right and left is ever growing but also there is also a big difference between the libertarian-right/left and authoritarian-right/left this is why both the left and right have condemned their far groups on both sides and then blamed them both for the violence.
>>
>>138188030
Yep. The quality of posts are gone. The quality of posters is sad and the quality of information, unity, memes is all going too. Been turning to infinity as of late, hasn't been hit nearly as bad as we have.
>>
>>138188072
True, but it has been tainted (along with almost every western government) by the very things that are destroying us. Not fully, but more than enough to make it near impossible for that to happen.
>>
>>138188014
to heat the bed i think

>>138187925
yeah pol has changed a lot. probably due to it gaining attention in the media and other forums. then new people come here and change the demographics.
>>
>>138188190
I'm not the one getting confused
the 5 foot 6 blonde child in SS Warffen cap screaming Top Kek at me at a Con seems like the type to

The more rigid /pol/s idea of itself is, the more chaos inside the board as you'd expect anyone trying to pin down words and meanings onto things that don't have consistent shape. /pol/ is a pattern, not a person or a place.
>>
>>138188216
The right is suffering from this much worse than the left. Antifa are getting praise in media, despite their illegal and dangerous activities. The right doesn't want to appear at all radical while the left is pushing it as a necessity.
>>
File: CLkfC7zW8AAsCZN.jpg (79KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
CLkfC7zW8AAsCZN.jpg
79KB, 600x609px
>>
>>138188511
>then new people come here and change the demographics.

I would speculate that it used to be most of /pol/ (as well as the other boards) migrated from /b/, now people are directly coming to /pol/ and /pol/ is becoming more boring and homogenized with the greater nigger Internet.
>>
>>138180326
No, while the west may be going though a growth spurt at the moment, more than half of the population will fight corruption to the death of need be, and a equilibrium will be reached. Ultimately, I'm certain, we will prevail. So do not worry.
>>
>>138185139
H
>>
>>138180326

Build the fucking fireplace and chimney in the middle. That has to be built by an american.
>>
>>138188511
>to heat the bed i think
Oh that makes sense actually. Still, I'd install some sort of sliding shutter that I can slide over the opening during the day, just to keep the aesthetics of that room. It would be cheap and easy to install too.
>>
>>138189086
>optimist
Some of us need that
>>
>>138180326
It's because of the rise of the far right, and Trump's hateful rhetoric. That fucker has blood on his hands.
>>
>>138189242
Oh, and fucking flag posters are a thorn in all of our asses too now.
>>
File: 1498616083949.jpg (66KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1498616083949.jpg
66KB, 500x440px
>>138181235
>supporting your statement about strife in the west
>making sure to throw prejoratives your way
>>
>>138180326
It's because of the Media.

They have obliterated the public sphere and rational civil debate. All that remains is hyperbole, hysteria, and hate. Our civilisation is being ripped apart by its pseudo-intellectual class.
>>
>>138180326
whites will become a minority in their own country by 2042, globalist media are training non-whites to subvert and kill whites, and helping to fund groups like antifa so a race war is likely by then. Average household income continues to decline, people are getting poorer so theres not much to lose

Nothing lasts forever, roman civilization ended in a catastrophe very similar. you are witnessing the end of white civilization, it had to end somewhere.
>>
>>138181235
I agree with you neighbour. Some will say media connectivity is simply altering the optics of current events, but I don't believe it.
>>
>>138182328
D'accord, mon ami.
>>
If the intent of your post is reflection, I agree. Not so long ago, I recall things being pretty normal. In the 80's and 90's... things started ramping up and we are seeing what most normal people believe to be unthinkable. Very interesting times.
>>
>>138189242
tensions have been rising long before trump. trump winning is a push back from conservatives being tired of identity politics and other leftist bullshit
>>
>>138189872
>The medium is the message" is a phrase coined by Marshall McLuhan meaning that the form of a medium embeds itself in any message it would transmit or convey, creating a symbiotic relationship by which the medium influences how the message is perceived.
>>
>>138180326
No it's a result of the internet.
There is nothing more able to catalyze paranoia and fears than web 2.0.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.