[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with Clintons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Chelsea-Clinton.jpg (16KB, 397x261px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea-Clinton.jpg
16KB, 397x261px
Chelsea literally worships devil...
https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/898335002697412608
What could she possibly mean by this?
>>
>>138176624
>comparing dead Confederates, the ancestors and family of people of these states, to Lucifer.
They are really trying to spark a civil war, aren't they?
>>
>>138176624
We need to meme this. People need to know that Chelsea "Just Horse My Teeth Up, Doctor" Clinton is comparing Confederates to Satan himself. These high horsed (no pun intended) city liberals are picking a fight with rural America.
>>
>>138177196
t. rural and suburban retard
>>
Don't many older churches have statues and paintings of Lucifer? Maybe Chelsea just hasn't visited too many churches.
Anyway, what a stupid cunt...
>>
>>138177568
Yep. Just a bunch of retards. Funny thing is, we are pretty self sufficient (something you aren't) and should anything ever happen we all know limp wristed little men like yourself aren't worth helping.
Let that sink in to your head.
One thing goes wrong and shit hits the fan, you die from the inability to survive without a microwave oven.
>>
>>138176624
I wish I hadn't read that. It hurt.
>>
>>138176624
So democrats are demons confirmed?
>>
Rarely seen a such ugly poney.
>>
>>138177479
Underrated.
>>
File: ok.jpg (36KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
36KB, 612x408px
oh well, satanic chelsea will have to wait, time for bitch nap.
>>
>>138176624
this is a little awkward OP. the jews laid out something in the bible thats implied that the majority of even jews dont seem to understand. god has forsaken them

in the bible a covenant between jews/abraham god is made. they follow his rules and get some help from time to time.

but they turn their backs on god and demand to be allowed a man king like all the other groups of people have. each more retardedly evil than the last regardless of how kind or generous they were before taking the job. like when christians talk about king solomon they pretend he wasnt going to have the baby cut in half and it was to test which mother was the real mom. when jews talk about him its like no that baby was getting cut in half if some one didnt back down. historical records show some kings of jews to be hitler esk

so eventually the jews corner god and demand to know when they get a savior and he basically says when pigs fly then says the time of miracles is over and leaves. the covenant was broken when the jews didnt understand they had to accept god as their singular leader. more insulting they would keep doubling down on a loosing bet when they had it made with Mr.iam but would rather take their chances with a scratch off lottery ticket

so at this point you have luciferian jews who accept that their people shit the bed and have no salvation because old testament wasnt about forgiveness it was do what god says or your getting a spanking
>>
File: chelsea-clinton-webster-hubbell.jpg (67KB, 673x393px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea-clinton-webster-hubbell.jpg
67KB, 673x393px
>>138176624
she looks just like her dear old dad
>>
>>138177479
>>138177738
These two right here.
They know too much.
>>
"Check out the #rapist statue of your Dad. Trust me, he was Lucifer to the women he abused."
James Woods reply kek
>>
Spirit cooking is demon worship. Demonic possession often runs in families. Possessed parents offer up their children and prepare them to be infested, probably by the same demon in them.
>>
>>138176624
Has this hick ever been to a cathedral?
>>
>>138183200
James Woods is an American treasure.
>>
File: %22canadian%22.jpg (332KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
%22canadian%22.jpg
332KB, 1600x1200px
>>138177568
>>
>>138186597
Whoops that sage was meant for a different thread.
>>
>>138176624
She was referring to the South & the Confederacy.
>>
>>138176624
This is actually like a pretty clever point. I doubt /pol/ has anything to counter it
>>
>>138187503
Why should you celebrate the antagonist, the traitor, supposedly the source of all evil?

And I'd bet dollars to donuts she's lying too.
>>
>>138176624

>27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Luke 6:
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
>>
>>138176624
>Matthew 5:43-48New International Version (NIV)

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
>>
>>138178866
checked
>>
Fuck she looks uglier than a ugly dog.
>>
>>138176624

>the face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IDGrKZ0Rs
>>
File: chelsea-foundation.jpg (26KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea-foundation.jpg
26KB, 640x510px
Thank you for the moral guidance.
>>
Lucifer = Light-bearer/bringer = Venus.

Venus can often be seen shining just before dawn. The Sun illuminates it just over our horizon. In ancient times, Venus 'brought' the light/sun. Ancient people's used it to track time. Over a period of a year, Venus will also appear to zigzag across the sky in paths which trace out a pentagram. Most of this mythology is analogy for the passage of time using stars and planets to measure ages.

I'm guessing Chelsea knows this and is trolling for the lulz.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.