[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israeli right-wing wants to help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 49

File: PewCenterResearchForum.jpg (29KB, 960x269px) Image search: [Google]
PewCenterResearchForum.jpg
29KB, 960x269px
I'm an American Jewish Trump supporter living in Israel. I cast my ballot for Trump as an absentee. Although these factors seem to be contradictions, I can promise you that I am not a shill or plant.

Quite simply, if you look at this graph from the Pew Center Research Forum, it highlights a disparity between Israeli and American Jews.

Just as there are identity divisions within the left and the right, there are divisions within Judaism. I was raised by a Lutheran father to support principles of conservatism.

Diaspora Jews have allowed their leftism to supercede their Judaism. In our religion there is a concept called "תקון עולם" which means it is the responsibility of Jews to 'repair the world'. Their leftist vision is replacing their Jewish one.

What you will see, on average, is that your average Jewish American is not as religious as an Israeli one. Synagogues rarely place an emphasis on the conservative tenets of Judaism, the biblical roots that are shared by Christianity.

All I am asking is that you not view us all as the same. I am on your side, and I know plenty of others like me.

Finally, and I think this is a sort-of secret in Judaism, is that the Jared Kushner right-winger is an actual group.
Large properties in Israel are owned by dual-citizen right-wing Israeli-Americans. These people subtly work in defense of the right.

Together, we can be united against leftism, in all of its forms. My father's side is 100% German, and my mother's is 100% Polish.

There's a big show coming, you're going to need all the help you can get.
>>
File: 1502997591460.jpg (152KB, 715x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1502997591460.jpg
152KB, 715x1538px
>>138175211
>I am on your side

Could Israel host Dailystormer?
>>
>>138175600
oy vey
>>
>>138175600
I fucking wish. Israel hosts Pirate Bay proxies and there's certainly enough talented programmers here. Don't forget there's over a million white Russians who emigrated here after the Cold War
>>
>>138175600
I wouldn't mind desu, each person has a right to love or hate whoever he wants so long as he obeys the law and keeps order.
>>
>>138175844
>over a million white Russians
Isn't 30% of Israelis actually Russian?

Are they genetically jewish or are they only larping?
>>
File: a-brief-history-of-germany.png (203KB, 1232x2974px) Image search: [Google]
a-brief-history-of-germany.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
>>138175211
>My father's side is 100% German, and my mother's is 100% Polish.
Your mother is a traitorous whore.
>>
>>138176219
So some of them are actually Jewish. However, the Right of Return (which I believe Europe need to have) requires one grandparent to be Jewish, or that you lost an immediate ancestor in the Holocaust.

There are alot of people who simply forged documents as a means to escape Russia. There are also relatively low rates of intermarriage. Walking around towns here you hear alot of native Russian
>>
>>138176421
Meh, they're happy together and I'm pretty white so...
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (30KB, 573x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
30KB, 573x385px
>>138175211
Same as British Jews OP.

Honest question, are US jews actual jews? Or are they the Cossack ones mainly? I know alot left the Soviet Union (even though there was a literal Wall keeping people in and mass poverty) for the US and conveniently changed surnames.
>>
>>138176586
Now don't tell me you're one of those pretentious Ramat Aviv asheknazim with the nose up in the sky
>>
>>138176741
They are actually Jews. However, they do a ton of not halachially (Hebrew word kinda like halal) shit. They have female Rabbis and other stupid shit where leftism reigns.

The leftist Jews also do a piss-poor job of educating children in the faith. I was fortunate enough to avoid this.

And honestly, rates of intermarriage among leftist Jews is crazy high. It's not wonder the leftist kids have no real ties to their religion.
>>
>>138176782
Nope. I'm hoping you're not a Netanya anglo אחי
>>
>>138177163
Nah, I'm a רוסי from Bat Yam bro
>>
How are relations between white and non-white Jews in Israel?
>>
>>138177316
ממש טוב אני גר בהרצליה
>>
>>138177549
נייס, אתה לומד משהו?
>>
>>138177527
So whites are generally called Anglos by the expatriate community. Many Israelis date Anglos specifically for their whiteness and wealth.
Anglos tend to be more sensitive and mild-mannered than Mizrahim, who are constantly fighting. I've seen a number of non-white fights and I don't live in Tel-Aviv.

Generally, people stay within their own community and race. Obviously since most people are Jews were get along ok at the end of the day.
>>
File: 265.png (664KB, 583x600px) Image search: [Google]
265.png
664KB, 583x600px
>>138175211
>I can promise you that I am not a shill or plant.
There iss a problem here. You are a Jew.
In short. You should abandon all Jewish traditions and convert to Christianity, leave Israel, marry a non Jewish girl.
Then we can talk.
>>
>>138177827
but I mean at a political level; is there tension, or are people generally unified by their shared Judaism
>>
>>138177899
>marry a non Jewish girl
>Check flag

No surprise here.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (49KB, 468x315px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
49KB, 468x315px
>>138177899
Marxist detected
>>
>>138175211
you're a follower of the Babylonian Talmud. You are a party to the pagan cult of Baal. The Bull. Hence the "Bull" on Wall Street. You might not be aware of this, in fact you most likely are not. But if you want to learn what you are a part of, and then hopefully reject all of it and find Jesus Christ as your King, then we welcome you. (You)
>>
>>138175211
I like israel, don't have a lot of love for U.S. Jews. mostly liberal faggots that hate Christianity and exert their privilege whenever they can.

even Ben Shapiro, who I used to follow, can't get over himself long enough to see what happened at Charlottesville was not the fault of 'Nazis'. he really pissed me off with that one.
>>
>>138177673
מדע פוליטי. I've actually gotten a pretty good education here, working on אולפן and an Israeli school I won't name, but you could probably guess. I follow /pol/ because I'm originally American and I legitimately think shit's hitting the fan.
>>
Gee, I wonder why all the kikes support Trump. Doesn't anybody fucking think on this board anymore??
>>
File: 200px-Reptoid_jew.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Reptoid_jew.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>138177673
>>138177549
>>138177316
>>138177163

It's like watching two Reptilians talk to each other, gradually shedding their human skins and descending into their native hisses and grunts after first sniffing each other to determine they are both of a kind.
>>
But Israelis hate goys. Despite goys just wanting to be left to themselves
>>
>>138176219
It all depends on the local Jewish Agency. Ukranian Jewish Agency used to REALLY check before sending you off, so most the xoxol jews here are real. Russkies are mostly larpers though.
>>
>>138178257
A genetic half german half polish jew is not that bad. The bad thing is that the Jewish part is on the mother. If he marry a non jew girl and abandon Jewish tradition his children will be fine. As a Swede I have other problems in my country than Christian quarter Jews.
>>138178389
Nope
>>
>>138177549
טפי גייצרלייה , איפה אתה לרוב בית מספר 3 ? או 2?
>>138178704
פוליטיקאי לעתיד, רק תזכור להוריד את הבייצים ולמצוץ לחרידים את הזין
>>138178856
Sounds like Monty Python
>>
>>138178554
My father is Lutheran so I am aware of some Christian teachings. But you have to understand that Judaism offers an ethnostate. In these times, such states are rare.

What Christians don't understand is that you are simply not going to get a Jewish person to convert unless by force.

Jews have survived for thousands of years. To have to understand that me converting to Christianity would be like a Roman Catholic becoming a hedonist atheist.

Obviously I see merit in Christianity. But these same Christians say that (((I))) am part of some ZOG conspiracy, and that I have to turn my back on my ancestors.

I simply am not willing to do that. But I am willing to work with Christians
>>
>>138177899
Over my dead body mudlsim , first be patriotic and then we'll talk about your shit story
>>
>>138175211
renounce cultural marxism and the project for a Greater Israel.
>>
>>138177899
>You should abandon all Jewish traditions and convert to Christianity, leave Israel,
why would you not be encouraging the christians to stay in israel so it becomes christian majority?
>>
>>138178101
There is absolutely a political tension. However, since Israel is a parliament system, we have to form right-wing coalitions. That means that the generally anti-Arab Mizrahis and anti-Arab Ashkenazi usually align.
>>
>>138179802
There is a large Christian population in Jerusalem. And their numbers are growing.
>>
>>138179935
I asked this in another Israel-related thread

"Will Israel ever expand its borders? I don't see how you can possibly hold your future population in your current borders"
>>
>>138179513
I don't want to be a politician, I want to be in the military
>>
>>138175211
What do you (and other israelis) think about Bashar al-Assad? Should he be cast down? What do you think about Israeli spport for "rebels" and al-Nusra, since Israel bombs the shit out of SAA military installations every now and then a stray shot lands on Golan?
>>
>>138175211
Can an Israeli Jew be both right-wing and anti-Zionist?
>>
>>138179621
I'm not Christian nor mudslim. Pure nordic race here. A Jew have to clear himself from all Judaism. And converting to Christianity is a good first step together with leaving Israel. Else is your dead body a good option.
>>
>>138180075
I'm not sure if Israel will expand. Remember that Israel returned the Sinai and Gaza. And the Palestinian demographics are stabilizing, while the ultra-Orthodox Jewish population rises.
It's a problem because the religious nuts haven't really been in power before. If they do, it'll be a huge shift in the country.
>>
>>138175211
I am but a single squirt in a great stream of piss, but I look at Israelis completely differently from Diaspora Jews. Not at all the same thing and there's no reason we can't be allies, we are more than happy to help motivate your wayward cousins to make aliyah.
>>
>>138175211

Robert Mercer (an American) Jew has done as much for the nationalist cause here as anyone. Nonetheless, the Jew cannot be trusted.
>>
>>138177013
What's the rate of intermarriage (jew+non jew) in Israel and in the US?
>>
>>138180321

In the US its at existential threat to kike population levels
>>
>>138180114
The general opinion in Israel is monitoring the situation in Syria.
After the Lebanon war, we are pretty content to watch Syria self-destruct, as long as they don't pose an immediate threat.

>>138180211
Conversion or death, you'll have to try something a little more persuasive.
>>
>>138180321
http://www.pewforum.org/essay/american-and-israeli-jews-twin-portraits-from-pew-research-center-surveys/

Check this out
>>
>>138179563
Israeli State government itself state “The term Israelite is purely biblical. An Israeli is a citizen of Israel, regardless of religion. A Jew is a person anywhere in the world born to a Jewish mother, or converted to Judaism, who is thus identified as a member of the Jewish people or religion.” (Information Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jerusalem, February 1998).

Halakha (Jewish Law) also defines a ‘Jew’ as any person, anywhere in the world, who is born to a Jewish mother or who converts to Judaism themselves. Converting to Judaism makes one not only a member of the religion of Judaism, but also "a member of the Jewish people" they say

therefore. Jew is not racial, And in reality it never was.
>>
>>138180025
>large Christian population in Jerusalem

Why are you spitting on them?

http://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
>>
>>138179802
Thats fine for Christians with non Jewish ancestors. A half jew must take a stand againt Judaism.
>>
>>138180643
Here's the archive
https://archive.is/hvjs7
>>
>>138180401
Got a number? Especially jewish man+ shiksa
The kid is jewish when the mother is jewish .
>>
>>138175211
If nothing else; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Israel has what Europe needs, strong borders for a strong state.
>>
>>138180643
I'm not spitting on them. They've built some of the most beautiful architecture and maintain a strong faith. I have nothing against Christians.

The Christians that live here are redpilled
>>
Hello dear חברים
>>
File: jews marriage 3.png (963KB, 1260x898px) Image search: [Google]
jews marriage 3.png
963KB, 1260x898px
>>138175211
fix your own shitty theocratic State and leave America to the Americans. we dont need nor want jew help.
>>
>>138180978
מה נשמה?
>>
>>138181056
נשמע*
>>
>>138181019
Haaretz is a bunch of leftist bullshit, they're worse for the state than Soros sometimes
>>
>>138180455
You have to understand that Judaism is a curse upon both the world and the Jews themselves. I'm not into holocausting you but you can't continue the way you do.
>>
>>138180211
I'd die rather then to be converted, unlike the cunts in the US
I'm proud being Jewish
>>138180104
צעיר ? מה אתה עושה פה לך לfxp
>>
>>138175211

I don't care.

You're parasites, not symbiotes. We aren't even going to consider you the enemy of an enemy, you are destroying us and destroying yourselves in the process.
>>
>>138181282
Still learning, my bad
>>
>>138181314
i dont care what you think about Haaretz.
That doesnt change the fact its illegal for a Jew to marry a non-Jew in Israel for no reason other than the fact your Nation is run by Talmudists.
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0 (5).jpg (16KB, 192x225px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0 (5).jpg
16KB, 192x225px
>>138180947
I wasn't talking about you but "you" as in jews.

I was watching _Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden?_ and jews almost gassed him, meanwhile kebab only got upset when he implied wrestling was fake.
>>
File: population growth rates.png (39KB, 1036x468px) Image search: [Google]
population growth rates.png
39KB, 1036x468px
How the hell you jews do this?

Graph:Population growth rates
Red is Israel(nearly 2%)
Blue is us(-0,7%)
Last time we had 2,1%(replacement rate) was maybe in the fucking 30s.
>>
>>138181331
>>138180211
**...I'd Rather die then be converted....
Holy fuck my grammar
>>
>>138175211
>>138175211
When the Jew is in a white country, he becomes the greatest liberal around, urging his "nation" and his "fellow white people" to import non whites and to degrade their society.
When he visits or goes back to his Jewish colony, he becomes more right wing than any white conservative, urging for the genocide of Palestinians, the building of walls, and the sterilisation of Ethiopians.

The Jew is a Janus faced snake.
>>
>>138181342
Feel free here stormfag
>>
>>138175211
these larpers will just give you shit no matter what because they're too daft to learn the difference between a jew and a zionist. Wish you the best of luck but you won't find any friends here.
>>
>>138180455
I can understand your viewpoint, many years of warfare, fighting for survival, Syrian support for Palestine, alliance with Iran etc.

I'm not completely happy with the tacit support Israel gives to al-Nusra (giving them hospital support), but I understand your motives, tit for tat; it's a doggy dog world we live in. But yeah, thanks for your honest reply. Peace.

And btw. I still think jews still need to read the torah and realize that the prophecies point out that Jesus is the messiah. ;)
>>
>>138175211
>there is a concept called "תקון עולם" which means it is the responsibility of Jews to 'repair the world'. Their leftist vision is replacing their Jewish one.
Sorry, but we need no repairing of our world by jews, stay in Israel.
I mean no harm to jews in Israel but you should have no influence on European countries at all.
Does Zimbabwe have influence on the West?
Well, that's exactly the kind of influence Israel should have in the future.
You are not us, you never will be. Stay in your country and never come here. Eventually we will send you the leftists jews.
Maybe you personally didn't fuck with us, but there's so many of your people who did in such vile ways, there is no way we can live together in a country.
>>
>>138175211
The Israeli state is much closer to fascism/Nazism then they would like to admit. I happily support them in their fight against the muslim hordes.
>>
File: jews book.png (2MB, 1435x687px) Image search: [Google]
jews book.png
2MB, 1435x687px
Israel is a theocracy, not a democracy.
Until the Rabbinate, who are not Jews but Talmudists, are removed from power and Israel is reformed, Zionism will not spread.
>>
>>138181510
At least give us a better animal cunt
>>
>>138180401
Wow. So living side by side with goy in peace ultimately erodes the Jewish community to nothing. This gives me a broader understanding of why the world is like it is. Thanks
>>
>>138175211
Nothing would please me more than a nationalist Greater Israel in the Middle-East allied to a Nationalist Europe.

But that won't happen, because nationalist Europeans will continue or start to hate Jews because of the Globalist ones that are over-represented in destroying our people, nations and countries.
>>
>>138181667
We will only support other whites in the future.
They shall take care of themselves and be very cautious to never again fuck with us.
On the one hand they don't police their own fucking people who call for our genocide, on the other hand they viciously attack anyone who calls out these people who attack us as Antisemites.
Fuck them.
>>
>>138181331
>>138181498
>I'm proud being Jewish
Hope you change your mind.
>>
Why arent there more Israeli /pol/acks? The level of shilling here by mudshits is insane, 95% of the "natsocs" are mudslime LARPers
>>
File: jew fuck off kike.jpg (54KB, 610x416px) Image search: [Google]
jew fuck off kike.jpg
54KB, 610x416px
>>138182130
>we need more kikes on /pol/
>>
>>138181911
You know whats funny ?
Being an Iranian jew who had to go to Israel
My parents preferred being Jewish and moved to Israel over being Iranian
This place isn't the best, morro's are disgusting arabs, and 18% are mudslim yet this is the only place i feel free to show my pride in being Jewish and the fact that people died here because they were Jews only makes me more patriotic
>>
>>138182215
> cue abdoolah

Also you just showed a Zionist soldier punching a pally loving haredi
>>
>>138181853
And I bet soon they'll start to rewrite history to hide the fact that the immigration laws were not changed by jews, but by the ebil Sudanese.
Like they fucking always do. But once people find out they stop giving a fuck about their evasions and misdirections.
>>
>>138175211
>implying most of /pol/ does not already know that the problem is American jews
never gave a shit about Israeli kikes as you guys seem just fine to me.
>>
>>138180455
This needs to be said about the Syrian war also. It needs to fucking stop. Even if it weakens your enemy, it also weakens the West because of the maurading hordes of rapefugees flooding our countries, draining our welfares, endangering our inner stability and so on. Also, the syrian conflict has put our christian brothers and other minorities in jeopardy, thanks to Al-Qaida and ISIS.
>>
>>138182314
i dont care if jews punch themselves you kike jew.
>>
>>138181853
Since when did we say fuck white people? We hate nazis and commies
>>138182511
:^} ahh
>>
>>138176741
Based Sikhs
>>
>>138175211
You're probably making a big mistake posting this on this board, I'm working on something, can I have your email? Or can you have mine? I'll tell you what it is via email.
>>
>>138182511
You guys like to cut each others heads off so I guess you wouldnt
>>
>>138182298
Proud over what? The satanic traditions of the rabbis, who wrote Babylonian talmud that is the most filthy religious book in history? The one that subverts everything god commanded in torah? As long as you revere the talmud, you are the synagogue of satan and cursed by Yahweh. For example, how can you be a jew if you are born to a jewish -mother- when torah speaks of the sons of ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, not miriam, Salome, Martha, etc.
>>
File: JEW IQ.png (82KB, 988x404px) Image search: [Google]
JEW IQ.png
82KB, 988x404px
>>138182712
>hurr durr if you dont love israel you must be arab

does it hurt when you try to think?
>>
>>138175211
FUCK OFF KIKE AND BUY A NEW PS1 REEEEEE
>>
>>138182298
If I had reason to believe you and other Israeli Jews didn't fuck with the world or startle Arabs by stealing land I would say fine, stay in Israel and annoy no one.
>>
File: 1503118520159.png (255KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1503118520159.png
255KB, 716x724px
>>138175211
Why do you and the other Israeli flags in this thread seem normal and down to earth instead of a vast theological conglomerate of evil that permeates the world? Also, how do we bring down said evil together? Why did you do 9-11?
>>
>>138182701
mate anonymity is why I come here in the first place. I could chose a flag and blend in but I don't.
What are you working on?
>>
>>138182863
>>138182916
Mehimet, id like you to meet abdoolah
>>
i love jewish posters on /pol/ they are so funny xddd they remind me of seinfeld

what's the deal with george soros?

xd
>>
>>138182676
You get the problem when jews in education and media do and say all kinds of stuff to demoralise and attack whites?
There are Jewish professors on our universities who unironically say that white genocide is their goal and teach our children that whites are evil.
And while some jews write articles 24/7 why whites should have no children, others push for importing more immigrants.
No one of YOUR PEOPLE does something against this, but if I were to publicly criticise these people YOUR PEOPLE would call me an Antisemite and seek to destroy me.
In many of our countries you have even successfully implemented laws that effectively bans criticism against jews.

So what the fuck do you think we are going to do, once the majority says enough is enough?
I bet you learned in history class about the extensive experience jews have with being expelled from hundreds of countries throughout history.
Well that's what your people are going to get.
>>
File: Jew IQ 2.png (70KB, 877x976px) Image search: [Google]
Jew IQ 2.png
70KB, 877x976px
>>138183092
what a dumb kike
>>
>>138182924
Because people who come to /pol/ are generally individualists first.
I'm also an American so that kinda helps.
Honestly the US is going to be dealing with the leftists long before Israel does.

We didn't do 9/11, but we did do 9/12 :)
>>
>>138183100
a Hungarian kike who sold out other Hungarian jews to the Nazis during WW2. He built his fortunes in the chaos left by the war.
Swell guy long overdue for a oven.
>>
>>138175211
You can start by repilling the world about the erev rav
>>
File: 911 redpill 2.jpg (227KB, 437x722px) Image search: [Google]
911 redpill 2.jpg
227KB, 437x722px
>>138183190
>we didnt do 911
>>
File: 911 jew.jpg (476KB, 584x578px) Image search: [Google]
911 jew.jpg
476KB, 584x578px
>>138183190
>we didnt do 9/11
>>
>>138183132
arent you talking about American kikes?
>>
>>138182938
Don't want to reveal it here, but will debut it in one off 4chans boards, will you me me if I give you my email?
>>
File: 1439732177649-0.jpg (207KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1439732177649-0.jpg
207KB, 1000x750px
>>138183190
we didnt do 911
>>
>>138175600
Imagine this coming out of Israel:

https://dailystormer.lol/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
>>
File: 1439732086089-2.jpg (63KB, 480x562px) Image search: [Google]
1439732086089-2.jpg
63KB, 480x562px
>>138183190
we didnt do 9/11
>>
>>138182742
I have my reservations on the talmud and shit like synagogue of satan makes you sound like an edgy teen
And proud over what?
That over hundreds of years we never gave up on our religion
>>138182919
Its our land , mudslims have dozens of lands bigger then ours so fuck them, and by that the US and A is the same
By fucking with the world you mean the arab world ? I don't care , arabs should suffer , especially palis , if they really wanted a state they could have had one, but nah gas them all
>>138183132
These are commie jews , so what's your point ?
They hate us as well, the call for the destruction of israel
>>
File: 1439732086088-0.jpg (370KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439732086088-0.jpg
370KB, 640x960px
>>138183190
we didnt do 9/11

im curious: do you jews ignore all the crimes your people are committing consciously or is it an unconscious thing?
>>
>>138182938
the beauty and the problem with judaism it is a religion that gives advice in order to gain capital which like everyone else they have good and bad jews for example globalist and nationalist jews but the thing is once this capital is so great there is no way of stopping corruption like soros rotschilds.leftists with vast amounts of capital has a huge influence in the modern world like the frankfurt school of thought or bankers funding bolsheviks and later on soviets at ww2 etc to solve this problem jews have to clean their circles internally and get rid of the degenerates they fucking poison israel as well just look at nigger eritrean infested hoods in tel aviv or tolerance promoted in favour of savage arabs by the left in israel it is absolutely sickening
>>
>>138183132
I think anti-semitism is a false perceived threat by American Jews.
and I do agree with most of your points. I have nothing against white people.
All the ones worth saving will eventually come back to Israel or lose their identity. It's inevitable.
>>
>>138183301
>>138183281
>>138183262
>>138183244
Oy vey the mossad failed to hide
>>
File: 1502637019519.jpg (60KB, 1024x506px) Image search: [Google]
1502637019519.jpg
60KB, 1024x506px
>>138183284
>Imagine this
Desu, I don't want to.
>>
>>138183269
I'm talking about all jews living in white nations.
Some of them attack us viciously from within, yet no one of their people polices their behaviour.
Instead they attack the whites who attempt to criticise them.
In effect if they had their way, they would abuse us forever without anyone ever being able to stop it.
But it will not play out this way, it never in history has.
Every power they once held in some nation and used to abuse the locals was eventually taken away from one day to the other and they lost fucking everything they possessed.
It didn't matter how powerful or strong they seemed within the system, it always happens eventually.
>>
>>138183144
Israeli population is around 30% Arab isn't it? And even then there's a huge difference between difference Jewish IQs.

You tell me why Israel, being the size that it is, is one off the fastest growing economies.

Granted according to hareetz they seem to be falling down in science in recent years : http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761742 but I don't trust hareetz.

It's the same reason why 10 boers can go and create a sucessefull town and macro economy in fuck all south africa and call it Orania while 40 million negros live in chakles and commit crime.

IQ is everything.
>>
>>138183366
the amount of shitskin mizrachim dating ashkenazis is also sickening why would you people wanna get rid of them white genes you inherited from europeans you mixed with with some desert jews??? stop fucking pc programmer mizrachim reeee
>>
>>138183422
>>138183422
מצאנו אותם. They went right to their 9/11 folders
A question to all of those who posted, do you think the American government wasn't involved in 9/11?
>>
>>138183366
I doubt many attempt to harm jews, I certainly don't, so no "saving" will be necessary.
They should simply leave.
The ones who are innocent in all of this, and I bet it is the majority, can send their regards to those commie jews who brought this upon them.
>>
File: Jew IQ.jpg (672KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Jew IQ.jpg
672KB, 1680x1050px
>>138183585
>muh arabs polluting our IQ results tho!

LOLOL
>>
>>138183630
You fucking nigger turk you're even worse than us at least we got the blonde qts rather than an Anatolian shitskin.
>>
>>138183632
of course the American Government was involved. why are you deflecting from Israel's involvement? :)
>>
>>138183707
Sorry, I meant: I doubt many intend to harm jews.
>>
>>138183708
This is a load off bullshit
>>
>>138183752
>>138183362
check this out kike good advice right here
>>
>>138183758
Mossad + cia = <3
>>138183708
Now that's some quality shit
>>
File: Jewish IQ.jpg (2MB, 902x2268px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish IQ.jpg
2MB, 902x2268px
>>138183872
im sure ;)
>>
>>138183911
mossad + cia = did 911. fuck off kike.
>>
>>138183758
I think the Mossad bungles more operations than you realize. Do you know how complex and coordinated they would have to be to orchestra a three-plane attack?

The big question you're missing, that most 9/11 truthers miss, is why?

What is the massive benefit Israel gains from a false flag attack? Remember that Israel was fighting an intifada at the time. We couldn't even control the Arabs
>>
>>138183959
With love
>>
>>138175211
Redpill me on the Jewish books, Torah & Talmud: isn't one of them fairly hostile to us goyz?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU
this thread is has to go to /x for fucks sake
>>
>>138175211
If the Jewish right didn't constantly try (and succeed) to pull us into wars in the middle east, spy on us and steal from us. Maybe we wouldn't hate you and could work with you.

But we both know that's never happening. Iraq alone demands a holocaust.
>>
>>138175211
Israel is shit, senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg
>>
>>138183960
>is why

why did israel attack the USS liberty?
>>
>>138183284
dot lol?
>>
>>138175211
>I am on your side
thats a bold assumption. quick whats my favorite color and favorite food ? whats my favorite movie? which politicians do i laugh at the most?

oh you dont know any of that. you assume all conservatives are the same and that all the right wing supporters of this board have the same view points

go fuck your self kike. none of your jew faggot niggers you try to use to show a common interest with goys has support now. from tire bitch to fake aryan bitch to coal burner nigger bitch they have all been cast aside because of their faggotry
>>
I have a question, why do Arab Israelis and Druze Israeli never post on here?
>>
File: Satanic Talmud.jpg (226KB, 780x886px) Image search: [Google]
Satanic Talmud.jpg
226KB, 780x886px
>>138183334
Resort to ad hominems all you like, but it won't change the fact you survived all this time for satanic teachings like this. It's not a tradition worth upholding. Christianity is the answer.
>>
>>138184440
They're too busy building our apartments.

But seriously the Druze are a small population and the Arabs would never into /pol/
>>
>>138184462
Why not just say this shit only to your metal band, you're making an ass out of yourself
>>
File: erge32.png (84KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
erge32.png
84KB, 1280x853px
>>138175211
Japan supports the Jews. To be honest, we should nuke all the muslims and give all muslim clay over to Israel. They would make better use of it than muslims ever could.
>>
>>138183632
I don't think that at all. Look at how many politicians became millionaires overnight because of it. I just want the truth, that was my first deployment and I was sitting through bodies and parts of bodies and rubble looking for things to identify people by. I need to know who's responsible for what I and too many others went through, and I want them brought to justice.
>>
>>138184599
Am I? You are proud to have survived all this time to preserve a rabbinic tradition that teaches that Goyim can be killed like wild animals, that a gentile girl who is three years old can be violated?

Metal band, what are you talking about? Who is making an ass out of themselves here?

This is an anonymous board, topic being political incorrectness. If you can't stand politically incorrect opinions, go to reddit, or read CNN.
>>
>>138183334
Jews fuck with the whole world. This evil fuckery made it possible for you to steal land for your state among things. So it is not your land. But after you got your hands around it some naive people thought it would be a good containment around you and let you keep it. History have shown the mistake.

By the world I mean the world, specially US.

Your messing with Arab countries bother us by the rapefugee flood it create. And fuck, that is bad enough. But just a little part of all shit you are responsible for.
> I don't care , arabs should suffer , especially palis , if they really wanted a state they could have had one, but nah gas them all

Man... You are evil.
>>
>>138184554
Which towns and cities in Israel have majority Arab population? How often does sectarian conflict occur in Israel? How's the weather?

Also, there was some charity that caught my eye recently. I cannot remember the name of it, but I guess the stated goal is to improve relations between Arabs and Jews in Israel by creating mixed classrooms but I guess there is a conspiracy in that they want Israel to become more Arab and Black... I have to find it again.
>>
>>138181662
Are you an actual IRL idiot?
Israel is the fruit of zionism. Any jew living in Israel is by definition a zionist.
>>
>>138184789
Who said I'm mad :^) , besides should i say who talked here about a stanic synagogue ?
And now shit about raping a 3 year old...
You never stop to amuse me finn
>>138184810
Arabs aren't human,cuck
Their culture is violent their religion is violent, this calls for a gas campaign
>>
>>138184599
Could you give me a quick rundown as to what Jewish sects and writing are hostile to non-Jews? I am not baiting you here. I support Israel but can't tolerate outside influences in our politics and media, and I'd like to hear from someone like yourself as to what the differences are to clarify which faction I feel I should be supporting or condemning.
>>
>>138175211
i never thought i would say this, but... the jew is correct
if we want to beat our jews we need all the help we can get
>>
>>138185238
Now how can i trust a british?
>>
>>138184942
Yafo in Tel Aviv is predominately Arab. Beer Sheva is a central location there is a decent population there too.

Honestly, conflict here isn't that bad. We have a higher number of terror attacks per capita, but if you're outside a city you won't notice it as much.

Right now it is 88 F/31 C, with about 70% humidity. It's pretty fucking hot, but it gets nice in the winters.
>>
>>138184942
I found it!

>https://www.handinhandk12.org/
>>
>>138185257
i dont see these "good jews" marching against white genocide as carried out by their fellow jews, do you?
>>
>>138185196
>gassing arabs
this i can get behind
>>
>>138184554
question:
"Jews" don't eat pork...why? because apparently it gave them plague and disease when they used to eat it. So, if Jesus is Jewish, then why do Christians love eating Pork.
>>
>>138185329
*Scottish
>>
>>138185355
Put on glasses , they work
>>
>Goyim, I...
You will be first in the oven, Schlomo.
>>
File: 1495853613654.jpg (53KB, 634x594px) Image search: [Google]
1495853613654.jpg
53KB, 634x594px
>>138185358
because Christians are not Jews
>>
>>138185329
they helped make your country
>>
>>138185395
Have you gotten your independence yet?
>>
>>138185431
can you give us all an example of jews rallying against white genocide or not?
>>
>>138185358
Forbidden in the Torah for Jews.

A friend explained to me the dietary restriction for Christians. I do not remember the details, but it was Peter(I Think) that received a vision of Jesus telling him that the Dietary restrictions no longer apply.
>>
>>138185358
Because when Christians eat pork it isn't cannibalism.
>>
>>138185498
Fuck that shit. I don't want to be ruled by a mad cow with plastic hair and her cabal of pedo sheepshaggers
>>
OP=Smart
>>
>>138175211
>repair the world
But it is you who destroys it. It is you that starts war upon war upon war, it is you that genocides demographic upon demographic for your own gain. It is you that enslaves millions - whether it be the physical chains of the American slave trade or the mental chains of the modern Western Academia. It is you that is pushing the abolition of Europe. If you simply ceased to exist, or atleast ceased to exist within our countries, there would be no need for you to fix the world. You are a self-aggrandising people, as is evidenced by your desire to "fix the world", and we want nothing to do with that behaviour. The best of Jews is to those with eyes, the same as the best of Nazis to those with stripes.
>>
>>138175211
>american
no
you are a lying sack of shit
you are israeli
dual citizenship is total bullshit
you can't be a fucking citizen of two countries
just fcuking die
>>
>>138185358
Christians eat them because pigs are indigenous to Europe?

Remember that when the diet laws of Judaism were written we lived in biblical times. There is actually a theory about this:

Mary Douglas’ theory of purity in the Bible
In the Bible, blessings and
misfortunes are dependent upon
adherence (or not) to ‘holiness’
The ‘holy’ is represented by
completeness and wholeness

Something ‘complete’ and
‘whole’ conforms to the
(humanly created) category it
belongs and keeps it separated
from other categories

Defilement is therefore 1. not
conforming to its own category
2. crossing categorical
boundaries/mixing of categories

Pigs have cloven hooves, are mammals, and are generally not clean. This is the reason why we don't eat them.

I have eaten pork and it is delicious.
>>
>>138183960
>moving the greatest army the world has ever seen to neighborhood middle east country

Gee i wonder.
>>
>>138185355
no, they're too busy dealing with the palestinians or something
if he says there are jews that will help us then i see no reason to not believe him
>>
>>138185529
I could somehow, but first tell me what is white, I'm for example pretty for an Iranian yet I'm not "white"
>>
>>138175211
>jews
>trust

need i say more
>>
>>138184462
How are Jewish people not a hate group? These teachings all preach hate.
>>
>>138185629
Ah I'm sorry , didn't know that
>>
>>138185872
>stab
>>
What OP doesn't tell you about "repairing the world" or "Tikkun Olam" is that Jews believe their messiah will come in one of two ways:

>when the world has absolute peace
>when the world has absolute chaos

Everything you see happening in the world..all the terrorism and fighting.. is the result of Jewish meddling. Theyre attempting to make the world as chaotic as possible because they believe their messiah will come. These Jews are low IQ sandniggers literally destroying the world because of their religion..which btw.. was stolen from the Zoroastrians.

this is all part of the Kabbalah.
they believe the Qlippoth (Demonic and chaotic forces in the universe) must be unleashed before God sends messiah.
>>
>>138175211
Can you tell your masters to remove me from blacklist of job hirings here? I'm willing to leave /pol/ and take the blue pill again. I want a normie life again.
>>
>>138185947
You remind me of an old man in oblivion talking about the end of the world
Are playing "that" game with us?
>>
>>138185498
question:
what did Tacitus, theRoman Historian mean when he said
>"Whatever their origin, these observances are sanctioned by their antiquity. The other practices of the Jews are sinister and revolting, and have entrenched themselves by their very wickedness. Wretches of the most abandoned kind who had no use for the religion of their fathers took to contributing dues and free-will offerings to swell the Jewish exchequer; and other reasons for their increasing wealth may be found in their stubborn loyalty and ready benevolence towards brother Jews. But the rest of the world they confront with the hatred reserved for enemies"

in Book 5 of 'Histories' series "The Jews"?
>>
>>138177013
I heard somewhere that 80% US jews think the holocaust is the core of judaism, not the jewish faith
>>
>>138186146
>implying i dont study kabbalah and dont know what you kikes are doing
>>
>>138175211
Torah is good, Talmud is satanic and bad.

Read the forbidden prophecy
>>
>>138185947
I'm telling you that leftists do believe in a corrupted version of this. That's why it's such a problem.

And all of the terrorism and fighting? What about the Muslims who are, you know, actively invading Europe?

And the Kabbalah is rejected outside of Tzfat and purged during medieval times. It's a historical document, not an active guide to worldending.

The Hasidim literally believe the Kabbalah is heretical
>>
>>138176219
ofc many would be jewish, the jews started the whole communist thing, remember? obviously they mixed when they were there
>>
>>138186250
>Kabala
What in the actual fuck are you doing with your life?
>>
>>138175211
>What you will see, on average, is that your average Jewish American is not as religious as an Israeli one. Synagogues rarely place an emphasis on the conservative tenets of Judaism, the biblical roots that are shared by Christianity.

Theodor Herzl was an atheist, and Israel was founded by secular "jews", because real, religious jews knew that founding their own State was forbidden by Hashem, and not until Messiah returns may jews have their own state.

So, where is your Moschiah, "religious jew"?

And sorry, but I spent a few years on jewish sites, and the one thing I noticed was that so-called religious jews were the most virulent racists against non-jews. Here in America, young jews intermarry all the time. And it was a conservative 'Yahoo government that sent ads to young American jews warning them not to take on any of our traditions or marry outside their race.
>>
>>138186357
nigger hasidic judaism draws heavily on Luria's system of KBH. today's judaism is based in Luria's KBH. you should kill yourself or learn to lie better.
>>
>>138185756
hmmm you sound like a Muslim. i dont even think you are a Jew desu. nothing better than a Muslim Israeli larping as a shekel-hording Babylonian bashing Yew.
>>
>>138185874
I come to the same conclusion. But they are obviously aware of their little evil shortcommings and manipulated the goyim masses with shitty holocaust guilt.
>>
>>138186391
trying to figure out a way to make the Jews stop their bullshit without resorting to a real genocide like you kikes pretend happened in Germany.
>>
>>138186169
Its not only with us you know..
>>
>>138186391
מי זה דפש גבר?
>>
>>138186273
>Torah
Archive that shit.
>>
>>138186457
Just answering your question bro
>>
>>138186490
Kabala won't even help you with that , but hey you tried
>>138186539
מי זה מה ?
>>
File: lel.jpg (495KB, 1490x990px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
495KB, 1490x990px
>>138186490
>>
>>138175211
Hitler understood well the difference between liberal jews (the ones who are making more damage) and conservative jews. Conservative jews view Hitler as the lesser of the evils so they supported him.
>>
>>138186666
Pure evil checked
>>
File: jew race mix.jpg (98KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
jew race mix.jpg
98KB, 620x620px
>>138186666
why? religious Jews follow:

>torah
>talmud
>kabbalah

or a mixture of those three. so why shouldnt i study it?

>>138186680
fookin gross m8
>>
>>138186680
God's chosen
>>
>>138175211
Tbh this is known by most non retarded people here. The issues most people had historically with Jews was that they were seen as self-loathing and anti nationalistic. Typically,Israeli Jews will not fit this description. More of the diaspora will. Obviously there's both in both.

Self-loathing and anti-nationalism among white people is whats merrily destroying europe and america right now. So alot of the hostility is seeing the same traits in other people

Interestingly its what most foreigners hate about euros too. There is something intensely annoying about the whole fake moral superiority of it
>>
If you want to help, publicly support Bannon, make a facebook campaign. "Israel for Bannon" or "we stand with the goy" or something like that and make it visible
>>
>>138186741
Most of us (secular jews) only use the torah so there you go
>>138186680
Those are Askanazi for you
>>
File: Polish antisemitism 2.png (299KB, 1180x900px) Image search: [Google]
Polish antisemitism 2.png
299KB, 1180x900px
>>138175211
>My father's side is 100% Jewish, and my mother's is 100% Jewish
ftfy
>>
>>138186712
>Hitler understood well the difference between liberal jews (the ones who are making more damage) and conservative jews. Conservative jews view Hitler as the lesser of the evils so they supported him.

no, it was the zionists who supported Hitler. they even had an economic pact with the Nazis to move jews who were willing to give up their religious beliefs to Israel.
>>
>>138186948
Who is "most?" Israel's law makers, the Rabbinate, uses Talmud.
>>
File: Le Happy Merchant.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Le Happy Merchant.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>138185196
Yebhamot 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."
>>
>>138186998
Population
>>
File: Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png (2MB, 2000x1630px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png
2MB, 2000x1630px
>>138186997
the haavara agreement was cancelled after hitler learned why the kikes wanted their state in palestine.

>pic related

how about you stop spreading disinfo?
>>
File: Jew lovers.png (167KB, 1186x494px) Image search: [Google]
Jew lovers.png
167KB, 1186x494px
>>138186993
Jews haven't escaped from Poland after the war without a reason, mate
>>
>>138187047
your lawmakers create israeli laws using Talmud, not torah. if you obey israeli law you're a Talmudist by default. why not get rid of rabbinate?
>>
>>138187008
What book is this from?
>>
File: Polish antisemitism 3.jpg (779KB, 1296x2860px) Image search: [Google]
Polish antisemitism 3.jpg
779KB, 1296x2860px
>>138187065
>>
File: Polish milk.png (124KB, 1220x442px) Image search: [Google]
Polish milk.png
124KB, 1220x442px
>>
>>138186633
youre outed. no "Jew" would answer that question in such a copy pasta way. a real Yew would go into strict detail about some talmudic checklist of rules that exists in the baba kamma or something.
>>
>>138186998
Talmud and rabbinate is satanic
>>138186948
Have you read the forbidden prophecy?
>>
>>138187185
>Talmud and rabbinate is satanic
agreed. Talmudic Jews are a minority but the sole reason everyone hates all other jews..

youd think non-talmudic jews would try to change their country..
>>
>>138175211
Israel flags have always been unproportionately high for your population.

Also, it helps that the Nazis were zionists and that we love ethnostates in general.
>>
>>138187114
It's from Talmud, my dear old chap.
>>
>>138187296
So - is the Torah like the Old Testament?
>>
>>138187107
If you read more into the subject its not all the talmud , it took me 2 minutes to figure that out
And plus it's because those leaching fucking talmud cunts
Thank them, and fuck them
>>
>>138187135
If I were a Jew I'd be getting frightened. The speed at which demonising Jews is becoming more and more mainstream is incredible, considering the times in which we live. The size of overtly anti-Jewish groups is growing at a fast pace, and the resulting media coverage is being used by Jew haters as propaganda to bring more on side. And it's working.

Hundreds of times the Jew has been evicted or butchered, I think we are approaching another event for the list.
>>
>>138187063
the nazis even tried to sell jews to the Zionists, but the Zionists said they'd rather see jews die if they were not going to Palestine. but hey, don't believe me, go argue with your Rabbi about why Israel is a state founded in the sin of not saving jewish lives (pretty much the biggest sin in judaism).

http://archive.is/40O7u
>>
File: rabbi_marvin_hier.jpg (21KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi_marvin_hier.jpg
21KB, 300x450px
>>138175211
This guy seemed pretty based at Trump's inauguration.
>>
>>138187294
they are the minority the same way the pope and his goons are a minority, they influence everyone else to blindly follow the satanic doctrine, the reason we have sunday off is because the satanic catholic church moved the Sabbath day to the sun worship day just to prove its power, people follow this satanic doctrine blindly in all the west, the jews have it the same way I'm afraid.

the modern jew is mostly zionistic (a kinda more religiously focused national socialism for jews) and the true followers of Judaism seem to me at least to be shunned like a true believer would be by a satanic power structure
>>
File: rockefeller 2017 dead.png (777KB, 1276x599px) Image search: [Google]
rockefeller 2017 dead.png
777KB, 1276x599px
tell your fucktard leaders they have to give me the central banks. no one cares. literally NO ONE CARES about your "divisions". we care about wanting to control our own money supply. give me everything or you will meet the same fate as your disgusting leader
>>
>>138187008
I don't have enough knowledge on the subject so..
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110110180346AAwTuA0
still, its shit that doesn't happen
>>
>>138175211

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>>
>>138175211
>There's a big show coming, you're going to need all the help you can get.
good to know my prediction about the planned civil war/conflict is being confirmed straight from the horses mouth

btw
sage
>>
>>138187456
95% of those are muslims

Letting them take over to spite the jews is just as bad as jews letting them take over to spite the christians
>>
>>138187407
if you oppose the talmud and the rabbinate, why arent you leading protests in israel to change things?
>>
>>138187518
im aware of the sin the jews are committing by living in israel. im also aware that hitler was not a zionist and wrote exclusively against zionism in mein kampf. you should read it sometime..
>>
>>138187631
May i ask you if a small protest in Detroit against crime will solve the problem?
>>
>>138187622
Let me clear it up then. Take all what I said and assume I'm talking explicitly about Europeans, direct or descended.
>>
>>138187681
What sin?
Your deus volt is gone believer :-}
>>
>>138187456
dude, we don't want anything but for them to stop fucking with us. WE are the ones being demonized, and it has got to stop NOW.
>>
>>138187709
Actually yes. Niggers protested against crimes being crimes, and now they're pretty much given free run of the city.
>>
File: israel pedos 2.png (727KB, 1230x924px) Image search: [Google]
israel pedos 2.png
727KB, 1230x924px
>>138187709
who said anything about a small protest and why are you deflecting?

>pic related

if youre such a "good jew" why arent you leading marches against the talmud and rabbinate?
>>
>>138187402
more or less, it does contain the truth though the complete old testament is larger, torah is the first third, then you have the prophets as the second and then the sacred texts as the third, I think if you add those 3 you get the old testament complete

torah is the barebone version of the faith judaism and christianity share
>>
>>138187802
I'm not arguing otherwise, don't take it to heart when I talk of the Jew being demonised - it's not a bad thing to treat them that way.
>>
>>138187601
The larp on this rangi
>>
>>138187622

>95% of those are muslims

It's so sad that /pol/ is too stupid to see this blatant shilling of the muslim subhumans.

Are you all 89IQ or what?!!

Seriously`?!
>>
>>138175211
Don't listen to him, his mother is a goy-burner.
>>
>>138187184
I answered with a Roman Catholic anthropologist because I believe such a person would sway you.

I could cite Deuteronomy 14:7 "Yet of those that chew the cud
or have the hoof cloven you
shall not eat these: The camel,
the hare and the rock badger,
because they chew the cud but
do not part the hoof, are
unclean for you, 8. And the
swine, because it parts the hoof
but does not chew the cud, is
unclean for you. Their flesh you
shall not eat, and their carcasses
you shall not touch"

or Philo of Alexandria: “Fish
with fins and scales, admitted
by the law, symbolize
endurance and self-control,
whilst the forbidden ones are
swept away by the current,
unable to resist the force of
the stream.”

Or, I could cite the actual Zohar:
https://www.sefaria.org/Zohar.3.272a.1?lan
g=he
Where it claims that food is manna we consume.

But I would prefer to have a more straightforward argument.
>>
>>138175211
God bless you
>>
>>138187839
I was giving an example of a failed protest
>"good jew"
What a pleasure
Again i can't do it alone, and we have bigger problems like the arabs the bibi being a useless nutter
>>
File: jews genocide kill them all.jpg (103KB, 842x704px) Image search: [Google]
jews genocide kill them all.jpg
103KB, 842x704px
>>138188012
>i cant do it alone
so start a protest march with other "good jews?"
>and we have bigger problems like the arabs
and there it is. you have NO interest in actually reforming israel or your people. youre only here to make sure everyone knows how evil the arabs are and how persecuted the poor jewish people are.

fuck off kike. do you even realize how inhuman you are? entirely selfish and diabolical.

sage this kike thread
>>
>>138187456
>Hundreds of times the Jew has been evicted or butchered, I think we are approaching another event for the list.
Read how many Jews have left France in the last decade
>>
File: eaeQ_S_M_400x400.jpg (29KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
eaeQ_S_M_400x400.jpg
29KB, 356x356px
>>138183284
>dailystormer.lol
>.lol
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>138188174
Meme guy you are and i thank you for entertaining me like a good jew
>>
>>138175211
Don't listen to shils here. They are a regular diviive cancer on this board and we simply ignore them. They are a minority and easily sppotted. I'm glad you are on our side anon.
>>
>>138175211
>Kushner
There's a difference between Leftist/Globalist Jews and Zionist Jews, you're right to a certain extent.
>>
Israeli intelligence now recognizes the power of /pol/ Hahaha, the government of Israel is our only ally. The irony!
>>
>>138187877
very well, but i would argue that pointing out the problems is not in itself demonization.

>if i don't select these street signs quickly enough, will a Google autonomous car get in an accident?
>>
>>138188222
I suspect a lot of that is a result of the Muslim invasion. Still, the rise of anti-Semitism among European people is undeniable. It even comes down to the silly little things, these things really get in to people's minds and plant seeds. Take PewDiePie (sorry) for example, a relatively harmless guy who makes a few Nazi jokes and all of a sudden millions upon millions of young lads find it funny to laugh at Jews and about Nazism and the Holocaust. They might not pose a true threat to the Jew but you can put a pound on that stuff having a real impact on the Jewish psyche.

>>138188400
Of course, there is difference between highlighting issues and demonising. I'm saying that the demonisation of Jews from among European people is rising. Not the highlighting of issues involving Jews but an outright hatred of Jews.

>captcha: zion
>>
>>138188613
Maybe it's just me, but low level anti-semitism was always common
>>
>>138189028
Low and high level anti-Semitism is on the rise, that's the point. In the same way that there was always a background noise of racism but now it's getting louder and louder.
>>
>>138189175
its all going according to plan, israel will be nuked at some point as the prophecy says and then we know the end times are upon us
>>
>>138175211
That's nice.

But the problem is that the jews who ARE in power are left-learning.
Probably not really, but left learning for the sake of destroying the west.
>>
>>138188613
>a relatively harmless guy who makes a few Nazi jokes

Well, maybe I can't notice such small things, since in Polish it is completely normal. Before I was 10 I heard tens of "antisemitic" jokes and we were calling each other "you fucking jew" all the time. After the holohaux lessons in the history class we were sending each others to ovens. Good old times
>>
>>138189596
in Poland*
>>
A thing that will happen: anti christ will come and unite the world under one religion, one world, this is what the satanic elite is preparing for as we speak. Talmud following zionist jews will believe this to be Christ but any follower of the truth will see that this person does not fit the image but is a pretender.
>>
File: 1460744148792.jpg (367KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460744148792.jpg
367KB, 1024x1024px
>>138188613
>but an outright hatred of Jews.

and it's their own damn fault. why do they hate others so damn much?
>>
>>138189596
In Poland people aren't so fucking pathetic though, so there's that. In Western Europe and Britain people are scared to say boo about Jews mostly. Sure, there's always been the jokes between friends about Jews as about all other groups too but that was private. Now things are going public, people are mocking Jews more and more openly. They're doing it online, in videos, on marches and protests. And don't forget, people are doing this in countries where it is outright illegal to do so. Such as Britain.

>>138189841
You're behaving as though you think I'm in need of red-pilling on the JQ, when in fact I don't. I'm just calling a spade a spade, it's not wrong to admit that more and more people are hating Jews. This is what is desired, yes? So what is there to be defensive about?
>>
>>138187065
Nonsense.
>Jews haven't escaped from Poland after the >war without a reason, mate
Specify source of this crap.

>Some estimates put the number of Poles >involved in rescue at up to 3 million, and >credit Poles with saving up to around >450,000 Jews from certain death.[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
>>
>>138179563
>What Christians don't understand is that you are simply not going to get a Jewish person to convert unless by force.
My grandmother converted to Catholicism when she married my grandfather. She had to keep it a secret and visit a synagogue with her mother though.

She was still deeply religious even though she converted.
>>
>>138175211
I always knew this was the case, but you people are stick sick boy mutilating fags
>>
File: Polish jokes.png (436KB, 1864x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Polish jokes.png
436KB, 1864x1574px
>>138190025
Don't forget that we had the largest Jewish minority in the world for centuries (10% of Polish population was Jewish in 1939, with cities like Warsaw and Cracow - up to 40%). Our hatred for them is much deeper, because it is based on a daily basis

>>138190569
1) they got their own country
2) Do you really think that saving kikes wasn't profitable?
>>
>>138175211
Blow the Dome up ffs. Make Jerusalem a muslim-free zone as mecca is forbidden to non-muslims
>>
>>138179563
It is not unheard of for talmud followers to convert when they realize they have been lied to about jesus
>>
>>138190757
>because it is based on a daily basis
And I assume you recent dance with Communism which was rather Jewy, We might have histories connected in places but we are vastly different people, those of the West and East.
>>
>>138179563
People point out that the talmud is satanic, if you think that is cruel of them because you like its satanic traditions then there is a problem and even real jews will demand you turn your back on those satanic things
>>
Russians are the niggers of israel. They drink vodka all day in street corners and listen to crappy music. They brought a very degenerate third world culture to Israel.

I study with a few of them who are smart, but the majority are like niggers.
>>
>>138175211
Did Israel do 9/11? Or were they aware of it beforehand and did nothing to stop it from happening?
>>
>>138188006
this was a generalized rule passed down to the Israelites . All tribes received this, but it's the offshoot (the Babylonian Talmudic Sects-Pharissees Sadduccees all of them) who were physically required to reject this type of sustenance and firmly create a new stipulation within their matured Babylonian Talmud.
>>
>>138191276
>They brought a very degenerate third world culture to Israel.
>he says as he chews on still attached foreskin
>>
>>138189175
anti-semtisim means anti- SHEMITISM. descendants of SHEM. shemitic people, these are Israelites. not Jews. Jews are not Shemites. They rejected God.
>>
Christianity only focuses on a important part of the truth that is shared between Christianity and Judaism and that is that we need the ultimate sacrifice, there is no longer jew or gentile, salvation is given to those who accept this truth and follow God

the talmud rejects christ and lies about him
>>
>>138176421
That meme was created either by someone purposely subverting the truth or someone who can't read. I can't confirm the first 2 off the top of my head but you put Catholicism on the good side for #3 and Martin Luther, one of the grea test Christian heroes of all time as the bad guy? Wow.

WWI was not started by Germany nor was Germany one of the original players. Austria/Hungary was trying to take over the Serbian territory and when a "terrorist" killed the Arch-Duke, Germany had to step to the plate for Austria after Russia sided with Serbia.

As for WW2 we all shoukd know by now, I hope, that Hitler had no choice but to invade Poland to prevent the ongoing slaughter of the innocent ethnic-German minority in Poland. Czsechoslovakia joined willingly as did Austria. Hitler blitzed through France to avoid potracted wars and begrudgingly attacked Britain after many attempts to get the British on their side.

Tl;dr: your meme sucks
>>
>>138191560
Oh fuck off with your word-shittery. Jew hating, anti-Semitism. Call it whatever you want but don't be a pedantic fuck.
>>
>>138190757
It was stupid joke what's more to say?
Many Poles died at Auschwitz too.

>2) Do you really think that saving kikes wasn't profitable?
Yes. It's historical fact. Jews were poor - all property was stolen by Germans.
The rescue was mostly selfless.
Mostly Poles:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations

See other example, first reports to inernetional community about death camps:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
>>
>>138179563
>would be like a Roman Catholic becoming a hedonist atheist

You realize that millions of Catholics did that, at least their kids?
>>
File: 1aYosef.jpg (37KB, 368x284px) Image search: [Google]
1aYosef.jpg
37KB, 368x284px
>>138175211

>israeli wants to help
>Jews want to help gentiles
kek

Also see: https://www.johndenugent.com/images/talmud-quotes.jpg

Kindly gas yourself like your vermin relatives should have been in the holohoax.
>>
I can't stand those dumb nigger brained russians who think just because they look white, Nazis would accept them. This hate for Jews is nothing to do with what Jews do, but because of jealousy.

There was always an excuse to hate Jews. When they were poor it was about them bringing diseases, before that it was about killing jesus and killing christian kids to bring their blood. These people will always find something.

Grow some fucking balls and stop shilling for nazis.

I'm right wing myself and think lefty american israel-hating jews should be gassed. But siding with people who'll hate you for no reason is being a cuck.
>>
>>138190757
>Auschwitz Street
fucking poles my sides
>>
>>138191276
>They brought a very degenerate third world culture
>they
>to Israel.
Hahahahah. You do realize where you live right?
>>
>>138191890
the active promoting of degeneracy that is historic probably have something to do with it, do you know anything about the Weimar republic?

What we see today is history repeating itself.

how many times must you try to re-create Babylon before you realize it makes both God and your fellow humans angry?
>>
>>138192122
I live in a country with almost no crime in comparison to your shitty country or any European country, and no shitty hip hop MTV culture.
>>
>>138191890
>This hate for Jews is nothing to do with what Jews do, but because of jealousy.
>jealousy
Of what?
>>
Don't listen "PolaKKK". It's provocatour all his lies can be easily verificated.
>Poland is the safest place in Europe for Jews today
http://jewishjournal.com/opinion/133590/
Like all the time in history.
>>
>>138192334
Compare everything you say about jews and everything hood negroe say about whites.

You both claim the ones you hate want to control the world by subjugating other races.

You both think your lives would be perfect and your countries great if it wasn't for Jews/whites.

You're the equivalent of niggers and too thick to see it.
>>
>>138192295
And yet your people promote all those shitty things in countries like Sweden.

When you get a position of power somewhere else you fuck it over knowing you can go back home to your comfy and deal Israel when things get too bad
>>
>>138192453
But whites do want to control the world you dumb cunt, and niggers talk shit about us because we fuck their plans up for doing it themselves. We talk shit on you because you fuck our plans for doing it ourselves. It's not about jealousy, it's about getting you hook nosed cunts out the way so we can move ahead.
>>
>>138192295
Switzerland is a lot safer than Israel.
>>
File: fpg0gzl.jpg (70KB, 585x791px) Image search: [Google]
fpg0gzl.jpg
70KB, 585x791px
>>138191612
>Hitler had no choice but to invade Poland to prevent the ongoing slaughter of the innocent ethnic-German minority in Poland
So many people dismiss this when I attempt wake them up. Know of any rock solid sources for it?
>>
>>138191683
what? u just clearly have no understanding of biblical history. maybe try and read actual history and read the ancient texts instead read Salon website blogs all day.
>>
>>138192537
No, it's whites who promote it. If you can't take self responsibility for your own actions then you're no better than children.

Jews are just in the top positions in everything. They are responsible for all ideologies. Even all the white nationalist, alt right and conservative organizations are run by Jews. The right just tends to focus on Jews on the left.

Anyway, it wasn't only Jews who come by the thousands every time there are antifa protests, or protests for refugees. It's mostly regular whites.
>>
>>138191592
I was about to tell you you're a dumbass seeing judaism is older than Christianity but it seems Talmud was written down in between 200-500 AC, and they inserted some things for sure not present in ancient oral teachings.

/pol/, a worldwide treasure of information.
>>
>>138192699
What I said had absolutely nothing to do with Biblical history you spastic.
>>
>>138192650
You're right. The swiss are not massive cucks.

Even in Israel, most of the crime is committed by Arabs, among arabs. We never let them promote their Islam like they do in Europe. If they started protesting in the middle of israel and spreading leaflets about islam, they'd get lynched. Because the population here is not a bunch of lefty cucks like you
>>
>>138191122
Your assumption is correct, Jews were the ones that supported communism the most and over 40% of communist secret police agents (something like German Stasi) were Jewish.
Now, for example, the editor-in-chief of (((Gazeta Wyborcza))) newspaper (something like your (((The Guardian)))) is a son of (((Ozjasz Szechter))) (in German Szechter means throat slitter, it refers to how the jews kill animals) which spend a lot of years in prison in 1930's for supporting the communist party in Poland. They are not even hiding it.
>>
>>138192667
Yes, german nazi propaganda it's perfect historical source xD

German minority even have parmanent representation in parliament.
>>
>>138192748
True Judaism would reject the Talmud based on its teachings
>>138192736
The people desperately try to fight it and then those very same people you admit are there label them evil and white nationalists and do everything in their power to undermine them

and you only gained this position by exploiting the empathy and tolerance the west have create in their society

I am not keeping you personally responsible so don't get your panties twisted about the general truth of things

in fact I love you and want you to read about Jesus so that you too can be saved
>>
>>138192894
>We never let them promote their Islam like they do in Europe.
More than 20% of your population is Muslim.

>>138192959
I hope you cunts don't give them more room. It is you who will inherit Europe, hopefully it is you that rebuilds it for us.
>>
>>138192748
Only religious ultra orthodox jews read the talmud and most of them are anti israel.

Israel is one of the most secular countries in the world and trying to relate the talmud to the actions of lefty atheists who hate religion, is like trying to connect pagan human sacrifices to whites in europe.
>>
>>138176741
The fuck is the chinks problem?
>>
File: Muh Kaczyński.jpg (329KB, 2048x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Kaczyński.jpg
329KB, 2048x1470px
>>138193071
>I hope you cunts don't give them more room. It is you who will inherit Europe, hopefully it is you that rebuilds it for us.

Kek, the former gov were zionist, current one are Israeli bitches. That's a progress, because the latter ones do not want muslim Europe, just kiss Israel's ass. Pic rel in the middle - Kaczyński, our manlet, virgin king (most influential politician in Poland)
>>
Why did Hitler hate the Jews?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50
here are some Jews reading mein kampf in order to find out! A good watch for anyone
bonus content below!
another Jew speaks about the oh so scary Holocaust: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU

Israeli jew explores antisemitism and finds it to be mostly a scam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

enjoy!
>>
>>138187185
Read Lilleth's Cave...a book of tales of Jewish mysticism. These are supposedly the basics for satan worship in Judaism, including child sacrifice.
>>
>>138193389
Defamation is a fantastic film, a must watch.
>>
>>138193071
Yes, more than 20% of the population is muslim. But 100 years ago they were 90% of the population. We are thinning their proportion out unlike you who are increasing their proportion.

I've been in Europe and the muslims here would never dare have the same attitude as teh ones in europe. They live in their own cities and most private jewish companies will be reluctant to hire them because they know their nature. If they try to move to jewish areas, private jewish organizations protest and fight their spread.
>>
File: star of rothschild.jpg (8KB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
star of rothschild.jpg
8KB, 250x275px
>>138193447
sounds about right, their flag carries the star of remphan after all, the symbol of a pagan god related to child sacrifice

then we have the whole moloch business going on in the talmud too, let me give you a taste: "he who gives of his seed to molech incurs no punishment unless he delivers it to molech and causes it to pass through the fire. if he gave it to molech but did not cause it to pass through the fire, or the reverse, he incurs no penalty, unless he does both"
>>
I am an American Jew and a Trump supporter like you OP.

You are correct, and the left-wing Jews are not even truly Jews. People like George Soros hate Jewish culture and live only to increase their own power to the detriment of the perception of all Jews around the world.

We stand together in support of Trump against these enemies within, and we stand with you /pol/ in solidarity and defense of modern civilization.

Jews like us actually have a sense of humor, and we are as guilty of making holocaust jokes as anyone else here. /realnazis/ like Soros will go down in flames so we can continue to speak freely in society and offend everyone possible.

After all, what good is free speech if you can't use it to piss people off on occasion?
>>
>>138193557
No, dickhead. Your Muslim population os growing.
>http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Issues/Pages/Facts-and-Figures-Islam-in-Israel.aspx
>>
>>138193327
>trying to connect pagan human sacrifices to whites in europe
Ahem... we were pagans using human sacrifices, a lot of us, before Christianity. Just for the record
>>
>>138193327
Something in Jewish tradition make Jews act unacceptable. Earlier it was ursery. Then come Zionism, bolsjevism and now a bunch of evilness. First racist nationalism in Israel. Then the controll of US in the interest of Israel. New World Order is awfull. Whole Frankfurt School was a Jewish brainchild.
What's behind this? Talmud?
>>
>>138194086
>The number of mosques in Israel has increased about five-fold since 1988, when there were 80 mosques.
MUH JEWISH STATE
>>
>>138175600
Do it Israel.
>>
>>138194196
> Approximately 300 imams and muezzins receive their salaries from the Israeli government.
MUH JEWISH HOMELAND
>>
>>138194000
It's the 21st century and Europeans are using an old Jewish religion, with a Jewish god, created by Jews in the middle east to bash Jews.

lol, you can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>138194222
>The Muslim community regulates its own unique court system and handles marriage and divorce under Islamic law
NOT IN OUR ISRAEL
>>
>>138194276
>Each year the Jerusalem municipality decorates the streets of the city in celebration of the Muslim holiday of Ramadan
WE DON'T STAND FOR ISLAM IN MY ISRAEL
>>
>>138194337
>Muslim employees can take days off work during Ramadan, and working conditions are tailored to their needs while fasting during the month.
JEWISH SUPREME PURE HOMELAND
>>
>>138193557
You only make yourself look bad. 100 years ago, they were more and now are not BECAUSE THEY FUCKING FLED when Israel was created. I hate muslims with all my fiber, but man, you're stupid. The ones who stayed are multiplying like rats, no Orthodox Jews will beat them demographically and for sure not half of your population (the alt-left, gay one)
>>
>>138194188
Yes and satan
>>138194228
nothing wrong with that, I only care about the truth.

I also have nothing against jewish people or individuals nor do I dislike the ones I do for "being jewish" I dislike them because they reject judaism and instead follow the satanic talmud, in other words for their actions.
>>
>>138194086
It used to for a brief period of time. But the government encouraged high birthrate. Now jews have a higher birthrate than muslims in Israel. Even atheist jews with high degrees have more children than any country in europe. Israel's jewish population is projected to grow more than the muslim one.

Also, muslims aren't allowed to immigrate into israel, like in the UK, you bunch of cucks. And anyone with a jewish grandparent will get an israeli passport on the spot.
>>
>>138194391
>The Israel Defense Forces also adjust Muslim soldiers' training regimes during the month of Ramadan.
WE DON'T TAKE THEIR SHIT IN MY ISRAEL
>>
>>138194429
Motherfucker, the numbers don't lie. The Muslim population has been growing rapidly since the inception of Israel in it's modern incarnation. Get fucked Mohammad.
>>
>>138175211
>No way out but through the jew

NO JEWS, JUST RIGHT!
>>
>>138194228
Correct. But its better than ordinary Judaism and a way out for Jews who want to live decent and breake with their bad traditions.
>>
>>138194391
That's government regulations for Muslims who live in their own cities. Even in jerusalem they live in their own parts. The local population doesn't accept them and doesn't hire them for anything other than cleaning jobs. I live here and used to live in london. Trust me, you can't compare the two. When I go out, I don't see muslims. I'll only see them if i actively looked for them and went to the neighborhoods they lived in 100 years ago
>>
>>138194697
One fifth (and growing) of your population is Muslim, mostly Sunni, and you Government make special concessions for them. MIGHTY JEW ROARS
>>
>>138194228
"So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,

for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

WE WUZ SHEM 'n shieet, Galatians 3:26-29
>>
>>138194437
There are probably no more than 100 muslim soldiers in israel and they all actively campaign for israel and hate muslim nationalism. You'll always find fringes in everything. No comparison to the muzzies in the uk. No one would sit quietly here if muslims promoted islam. Sure,t hey try, but they get violence from the population, not just the government, in return
>>
>>138195000
>100 muslim soldiers in israel
Doesn't matter the number, you Jewish government is affording them special treatment. Get fucked you Yid cunt, you are gonna be Muslims in a few generations.
>>
>>138194845
The government makes concessions for them because the left still controls the high court here. But the local population doesn't take shit from anyone.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/

Here is an article proving jewish population growing and arab going down in proportion. The arab birthrate keeps going down and the jewish going up.

All projections show jewish population will increase in proportion.

While you cucks will be taken over. You don't have kids and muslims will outbreed you
>>
>>138178856
So, your family reunions.
>>
>>138186489
The Bank of International Settlements is the great manipulator, with each of its central banks. As long a these central banks are in tact, nothing will ever change.
>>
>>138186439
we need to give at least this jew the benefit of the doubt, after all we get really salty when the sjws don't listen to our points
>>
>>138195198
>muslims will outbreed you
Muslims will just march through your border soon enough and pop their penis in all your """women""". See you in the next life, Mohammad! Insha'allah!
>>
>>138194393
Well, muslims conquered the whole middle east, north africa and parts of europe and no one cares because it was "in the past"

Now jews will take over the middle east, wait 100 years and no one will care either./
>>
File: 1496286361274.jpg (502KB, 1985x812px) Image search: [Google]
1496286361274.jpg
502KB, 1985x812px
>>138195198
wonder why the globalists control the rothschild founded courts? could there be some kind of hidden meaning to all this?
>>
>>138195360
>Now jews will take over the middle east
You can barely contain your own little shithole, let alone more land. As soon as Western countries get bored of you you'll be overrun by millions of Muslims and I'll stroke myself to the pictures on telly. Your children will be Muslims.
>>
>>138195360
I cannot wait 100 years I'll be dead in 20... What will happens though, in 20-30 years muslims will take over Western Europe completely. France and UK first, more nukes than China. What then?
>>
File: israel court.jpg (198KB, 859x790px) Image search: [Google]
israel court.jpg
198KB, 859x790px
>>138195447
what did (((they))) mean by this?
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.