[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The White Race Is Not In Any Danger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ohno.jpg (24KB, 539x350px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
24KB, 539x350px
I'm white. I don't feel the danger everyone's talking about. I live in a city with Latinos, blacks, Asians, and in a city with many different religions. Not once have I been accused of being racist. So what the fucks your problem? Oh, a few Muslims are living in your Swedish\Russian\Czech\Otherfuckingcountry village no one cares about? Why should I care about you? You don't like unskilled workers!
>>
>>138174771
Sage
>>
>>138174771
so you never had any bikes stolen? I take it you are ghetto as fuck and assimilated well
>>
>>138174771
>t.56% Cletus
Yeah no, you aren't white.
>>
>>138174870
'Cause a Nazi says so. Huh.
>>
>>138174849
I live in a trailer park. I just knew better than to feel threatened because of them "DARN COLORED PEOPLES".
>>
>>138174969
seriously, you have never confronted a black family with your family after their dindus stolen 3 bikes from your property, only to see them blindly defend their niglets as if they had bought the bikes themselves?
>>
>>138174841
? Thyme?
>>
>>138175060
nigga I grew up in a trailer park. then moved to the 24th street parallel. and then niggers beat up my 9 yo brother and took his bike. in 1995. do you think he was calling them niggers? no you fucking idiot
>>
WHITES RUINED the alt right by branding it as a white nationalist movement.

The Alt Right movement could have been associated with Christanity.

Instead, you support the gays who are destroying our society.

You reject Christ and promote atheism/paganism/secularism.

You push away anyone who isn't white even though they might be good people, you view them as lower.

If you're a white nationalist, get the hell out of the Alt Right.

There's plenty of horrible hate groups out there, we don't need the Alt Right being another one.

Whites deserve to be treated fair just like everyone else, not held up above the rest.

1488 or 1476 it doesn't matter.

No 14, no 88.

You ruined the Alt Right image and turned it into a image of hate.

Three words that go together now, "alt right", "kkk" and "neonazi".

YOU. FUCKED. UP.
>>
>>138175085
Oh, that happened to you (pretty thinly veiled projecting)? Cool, glad I'm not you. :D
>>
>>138175200
no, that happened to my firend's family who lived even closer to them. I was there being as my home was broken and my mother was a druggie. also, a projection accusation? fucking pathetic.
>>
>>138175150
Prolly not. He probably is now, and he's wrong. :D
>>
>>138175200
and also that was the 5th time black people had raided stuff I was close to. say goodbye tiny black and white TV and sega genesis that we found at the local sols. guess who they told us came and sold it to them?

seriously, you're making my blood boil . sage every time
>>
>>138175259
Glad I wasn't your friend then.
>>
>>138175274
no he is not, he actually lives with an older black gentleman who he has lived next to for ~ 20 years. fucking KYS
>>
>>138175397
GOOD MAYBE STOP YOUR RETARDED OFF TOPIC POSTING FUCKING SAGE
>>
>>138175357
I thought alt-righters could take the heat. :\
>>
>>138175491
there you go assumimg shit again. learn to separate a nigger from a black person you social retard
>>
>>138175357
lol i just realized (((Sols))) jewery and loan
>>
>>138175516
Niggers are a narrow minded social construct. There are good blacks and bad blacks, like wise for Asians, Latinos, Whites ect.
>>
>>138175628
and you think I don't understand this? /pol/ is one person? seriously. fucking kill yourself
>>
>>138175581
I don't care about Jews IRL. Wish they'd abandon outdated ideas like religion.
>>
>>138175761
Of course /pol/ isn't one person. There was that nut from Belgium talking about spices.
>>
File: 1480071133585.jpg (52KB, 540x505px) Image search: [Google]
1480071133585.jpg
52KB, 540x505px
>>138174771
Whatever you say Tyrone
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.