[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate us more than the blacks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Jewish man in Morocco.jpg (29KB, 414x560px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish man in Morocco.jpg
29KB, 414x560px
Why do you hate us more than the blacks?
>>
File: illust_54895631_20170818_221640.png (431KB, 601x1000px) Image search: [Google]
illust_54895631_20170818_221640.png
431KB, 601x1000px
>>138174488
Why wouldn't I?
>>
Hating blacks is just as bad as hating muslims
>>
>one bunch are barbaric inbred subhuman savages from the Arabian desert
>other bunch are a literal subhuman species from the jungles of Africa

I don't see the difference.
>>
File: coincidence.jpg (104KB, 509x486px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.jpg
104KB, 509x486px
>>138174488
Watch this, in it's entirety, and come back if you still have any questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPPQgC3Q8mg
>>
>>138174889
>>one bunch are barbaric inbred subhuman savages from the Arabian desert
>>other bunch are a literal subhuman species from the jungles of Africa
>I don't see the difference

This
>>
If I hate any Jew, it's only because he takes actions against my goverment and the European countries. I don't hate all Jews, but they also shouldn't have special privileges for being them.
>>
>>138174488
I would hate easter bunnies if I was drowning in them and think they should go back to easter bunny land.
>>
>>138174588
Why?
>>
File: IMG_1002.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.gif
4MB, 375x221px
>>138175457
Fucking floppy eared cunts
>>
>>138174488
That's where you're wrong, we hate all non-whites equally
>>
>>138174488
because you have the bad side ofs blacks such as being rapey and greedy and hate white people BUT! you are a bit smarter than them which makes you even more dangerous
>>
>>138174488
Blacks are imbeciles that genetically are stuck at the stage of building mud huts, and without western uplifting, living with a culture that perpetually fluxes slowly back to it's natural state of floating at a level only a little higher than cavemen.
We hate you, Jew, because your sort get it in your head, for just one example, to push ideas on society such as denying that fact about the nature of blacks, and insisting we pay to uplift said niggers. Perpetually. You're what is supposed to be a smart race, that instead consistently ruins things. You have good moments. Plenty of Nobel prizes for Jews. Yet then, on your kind go to turn western civilizations into Marxist hellholes, or multiracial dung bins, or debt-controlled, central bank dominated corporatist crap-sack societies, among other crap-tier ideas that jews never failing have played extremely heavy roles in bringing to existence.

Why would I hate a monkey, for shitting on the floor, as much as I would, the one that opens up it's animal pen and feeds it laxatives? Sure I hate the monkey. End the monkey. Suffer not the ape to live, and drive it back, or execute it wherever the vile pig is found. Be done with poison that is the inhuman chimp. That aside, unless the pen openers are stopped, there will be niggermonkeyshit smearing the walls and making everything disgusting. Or else whatever fresh schemes the same people come up with after.
Stop letting shit smear on the West's walls, and you won't be hated.
>>
I fucking wonder.
>>
>>138174588
You mean just as good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.