[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE JEWS ALWAYS IN OUR POLITICS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: ShitThatNeverHappened.png (348KB, 1699x841px) Image search: [Google]
ShitThatNeverHappened.png
348KB, 1699x841px
Why do they always get involved in our politics? What are Jews trying to achieve? A left-winged non-White America? Why have they been banned from almost everywhere they have went? Why do people still believe in Abrahamic religions? How do these Jews do it?
>>
>>138174235
Because whites can't stop being faggots
>>
then i told her trump was going to eat her. oh the emotional scars.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>138174510
Could it be?
>>
bump

give answer
>>
File: hi from rothschild jews, NWO.jpg (268KB, 798x960px) Image search: [Google]
hi from rothschild jews, NWO.jpg
268KB, 798x960px
>>138176153
If you care to learn the 300-year uncensored history of world power (Freemasonry/Illuminati forming the NWO), then you'll understand. In short, it's a cult of ideological+ethnic tribalism of a most depraved, hateful order. Tribalism built on doctrines of manipulation and supremacy: Torah, Talmud, Kabbalah, which that elites adhere to through secret society. Hundreds of years is a long time for dynasties to build up control of the world's finances and approach a one world goverment. They fund the orders which fund the companies which fund the organizations which fund the politicians. Tribalism means the lower rungs don't know anything about the higher-ups in most cases. Yet the remain tribal because of heritage and ideological propaganda pushed through the 90%+ tribal media ownership. This particular tribalism causes a recurring pathology of self-hatred and subverting hosts, which is why it also birthed communism, which the NWO later funded to accelerate the take over of opposing nations.
>>
>>138177559
Weren't the people responcible for the Armenian Genocide Jews? Donmeh Freemasons?
>>
>>138177559
>https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
>>
File: 1491144016465.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1491144016465.png
151KB, 449x442px
>>138174235
at least he changed the trope from 8 yr old to 9...small victories
>>
File: jews six million lie.jpg (2MB, 2896x2626px) Image search: [Google]
jews six million lie.jpg
2MB, 2896x2626px
>>138178696
Yes. And less Jews died in Germany than the number of innocent deaths in the Armenian genocide. Yet here we are unable to seek honesty openly because of propaganda equating real historians to "deniers" for daring to seek evidence and expose lies. In many European countries it's literally criminal to expose truth. And we can see how few people have even heard of the Jew-Bolshevik-communism slaughtering of tens of millions of Russians. Or of the Armenian genocide. It's like a living dystopian novel.
>>
>>138180111
Redpill me on the Armenian Genocide. You seem to know a lot. I'm interested.
>>
File: jews armenian genocide.png (172KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
jews armenian genocide.png
172KB, 450x290px
>>138180270
I was just about log off, friend. Start a thread about the topic. It will take a few tries before there's response on /pol/ with smart responses. But do it at better hours between work/sleep of US and Europe.
>>
File: jews armenian genocide (2).png (168KB, 417x598px) Image search: [Google]
jews armenian genocide (2).png
168KB, 417x598px
>>138181031
>>
>>138181278
>>138180270
I'll try to be on the look out for your threads later. I need a short rest. Good luck.
>>
>>138174235
because we own you goy
>>
>>138184213
R u Kosher
>>
>>138174510
Yeah raping babies is hella manly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.