[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he will do well as president?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pri_49831290.jpg (21KB, 202x240px) Image search: [Google]
pri_49831290.jpg
21KB, 202x240px
Do you think he will do well as president?
>>
>>138173209
I don't even think he wants to desu
>>
Yes. Gas the Tumblrinas.
>>
>>138173209
Maybe come 2024.
>>
>>138173209
What if Trump intentionally spoke the way he did the past weekend, by pissing off all the normies, so that he could give cover to his people to leave the white house, because major major shit is about to go down and he didnt want his friends to be caught in the crossfire? What if Trump, is maintaining multiple military leaders as sole close advisors, except for family, is to help with the upcoming hammer dropping fallout?
>>
>>138173338
Dude but you know how christian mind works, if something just happened to you it's mean it's the role God chose for you so you have to accept it.
>>
>>138173338
I think he only accepted the VP position specifically because he knew Trump wouldn't last 4 years and he'd get to be POTUS
>>
File: 7234123.png (226KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
7234123.png
226KB, 640x364px
No, but i prefer pence memes, trump memes are getting old
>>
>>138173209
He'll be like LBJ
>>
>>138173605
What if THIS or what if THAT????

Wait and see.

After 2016 I can believe that anything might happen, but that also means nothing could happen except a lame duck President or he steps down.
>>
>>138174021
All the gay with this LBJ
>>
>>138173605

Deep State vs Trump and his cabinet
And it will start when Clinton goes to jail.
>>
i dont think he has the guts to stand up to the jews/globalists. he would be just another neocon president. i hope im wrong tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUmyrmgyZvw
>>
>>138173209
Better than Trump, and I voted for Trump. Pence is much closer to my ideal President.
>>
>>138173209
hessa deep state plant,after trump finishes up in 2020 his son eric or jr should run
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.