[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Richard C Mongler.png (26KB, 574x202px) Image search: [Google]
Richard C Mongler.png
26KB, 574x202px
What the fuck?
>>
>Unite the Right rally divides the right
Ha
>>
what a faggot still don't know why you guys like him.
>>
Never even knew about Kessler until this event. I've got to agree with Spencer.
>>
Spencer is doing the right thing. He needs to drop the Nazi's and KKK while he's at it. Those inbred fucks make white nationalists look bad
>>
>paid obama agent
>speaking for the right

You shouldnt expect anything else out of this guy
>>
>>138171701
That's why you don't try to unite such a wide amount of people under one banner when there's not an actual war going on. that said Spencer is a cunt and anyone who buys into his shit are retarded.
>>
>>138171805
>Those inbred fucks make white nationalists look bad
I don't see how you separate the two without a coherent argument for the separation of races without violence, which doesn't exist.

Once you go black, you never go back.
>>
>>138171935
>not an actual war going on
but MUH WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
File: 1503076690291.png (279KB, 589x555px) Image search: [Google]
1503076690291.png
279KB, 589x555px
>>138171579
Shill countersperg for todays shill sperg and a subconscious link between bannon resigning and and this nobody cutting ties with the other nobody. Its like poetry.
>>
>>138171579
ya this is probably wise, the more srs political face of the alt right should obviously make clear we do not encourage people to go full white jihad and drive cars into people (I think the feilds guy is nuts and it was probably a deliberate car attack)

Anglin was just shitposting as always, idk wtf kessler was thinking
>>
Check Weev's gab. He did it. A hack to stir up y'all overnight.
>>
>>138172081
Until people are actually dying you'll have people on the fence or having opposing ideas on how to stop the outbreeding their race by other races which leads to conflict and in-fighting. I don't want whites to die out because I can't stand niggers, chinks, or Hispanics in general and that's even with whites being responsible for 90% of the grunt work of the SJW's and leftists in general.
>>
File: DHkPAkAXgAIEB8Z.jpg (107KB, 1241x1067px) Image search: [Google]
DHkPAkAXgAIEB8Z.jpg
107KB, 1241x1067px
>>138171579
Why don't you give full context you commie shill?
>>
>>138172818
Because that tweet has been posted billions of times and everyone who would give a shit already knows the context you faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.