[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS crashes truck into gay parade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
Why isn't ISIS peacefully enriching degenerate parades with their trucks and bombs?
>>
>>138170736
Because they're fag themselves.
>>
You have a choice between killing all of ISIS or Tumblr faggots. Just one. Which would you choose?
>>
>>138170736
Because left wing social movement weaken the will of the public. Why would they attack that which functions as a psyop for them?
>>
>>138170736
Because ISIS is the left and they won't attack their own. They will only attack innocent citizens.
>>
>>138170736
because they're on the same team.
>>
>>138170736
Despite hating gays, they use them as a sympathy tool for their cause because they know how stupid lgbtqp people are.
>>
>>138170736
because isis is fake shit
>>
>>138170974
>white people
>innocent
>>
These probably have heavy security and road barriers.

The soft targets are easier.

That said, even if I was gay I would never go within 10 miles of these events... they are just way too target rich.
>>
>>138170736

Because the people who pay their bill don't want them too
>>
>>138170889
Tumblr fags because they advocate for importing these shitskins. ISIS wouldn't be a problem in our homelands if we didn't have tumblr fags
>>
>>138170736
because their cia operators know it would cause too much of a fuss
>>
>>138171059
Nigger
>>
>>138170736
Usually those parties have a very high level of security.
>>
>>138170736
After pulse they literally wrote a magazine saying how they had to stop targeting minorities because the western media just calls them anti-whatever instead of Islamist.
>>
>>138170736
Why aren't they killing the politicians that drones thier families and orders the house raids? That's was you should be asking.
>>
>>138171333
>getting near a political figure is easy
>>
File: 1498004479357.jpg (74KB, 448x508px) Image search: [Google]
1498004479357.jpg
74KB, 448x508px
Because ISIS are the real feminist. Fucking drumpftard sweeties don't even know this?
>>
File: 1502468357549.jpg (88KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502468357549.jpg
88KB, 515x600px
Because killing a bunch of people in a Christmas Market is easier than killing people expecting to be persecuted.
>>
File: let me tell you something.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
let me tell you something.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Parades/protests/rallies like this are always accompanied by a bunch of cops, at least over here. To protect them from muh ebil nazis and such. Weakling ISIS sympathizer faggots go for really soft civilian targets where they can be sure to kill at least a bunch of people before getting killed themselves.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.