[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>liberalism appears on earth >individual is soveriegn >massive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1503075389465.jpg (39KB, 400x588px) Image search: [Google]
1503075389465.jpg
39KB, 400x588px
>liberalism appears on earth
>individual is soveriegn
>massive leaps foward in technology and science

Explain why old homogenous societies never did so much?
>>
>>138167782
Are you trying to imply that the vast wealth and technological, as well as social progresses were not made by homogeneous (almost entirely white) societies?
Are you faggot? Or are you a shill cunt who thinks the people here are as dumb as the faggots in your sociology 101 class and we will just eat it right up?
>>
>>138167782
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few is inherently wrong.

The rights of the individual take precedence over the rights of the many is the true answer.

In the first scenario you pander to the collective. In the second scenario the collective panders to itself.
>>
>>138167936
Whitey triggered
>>
>>138167936
This is false as fuck anon. The Chinese and the Arabs made great strides in both areas aswell.
>>
race war now
>>
>>138167782

>white people appear on earth
>individual is soveriegn
>massive leaps foward in technology and science

FIFY
>>
Individualism leads to decadence and decadence results in decay. Individuals cannot fight of hordes, that's why great civilizations fall to barbarians.
>>
>>138168153
Please do tell Zhang Mohamed?

Because I recall that history correctly lists a bunch of Arabs rekindling lost Roman and Greek philosophies and sciences for a period of about 100 years before Islam went full retard.

And the Chinese successfully inventing gunpowder and that's about fucking it.

>>138168039
>(Colored) useless
>>
OG liberals would be seen as far right today
>>
>>138167782
Classical liberalism is tehnically right wing, so fuck you leftypol
>>
>>138168153

99% of all new scientific advancements since 1500 have been by Europeans living in almost entirely European-homogenous societies. Try again though.
>>
>>138167782
Stop replying to these fucking retarded slide threads you niggers.
SAGE
>>
>>138168938
>99% of NEW scientific advancements

... well how many of the old scientific advancements were made by them? Checkmate, lad.
>>
>>138169353

Gonna have to try harder than that friendo.
>>
>>138169594
Nah not really the way science works is by building on knowledge that already exists. Thanks to the silk road knowledge passed througall regions but by the time of the renaissance it was essentially a one way street into europe.
>>
>>138169594
>99%

Now with 47% more than 26% science annually. That's down from last year-hold your applause.

>>138169156
Fuck you, I do what I want!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.