[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Six Vietnamese killed by US-war era bomb"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: AAqgXNs.jpg (51KB, 874x581px) Image search: [Google]
AAqgXNs.jpg
51KB, 874x581px
HAHA FUCK YOU RICE FARMERS WE GOT THE LAST LAUGH SHOULDN'T HAVE GUNNED FOR COMMUNISM!
Six Vietnamese villagers, including three children, were killed Friday when a US war-era bomb exploded in a mountainous area along the country's south central coast, state media reported.

Early reports said authorities believe the ordnance detonated after villagers discovered it in their farmland in Khanh Hoa province.

"The initial reason for the blast, which killed six, was that people were cutting open the 105 mm shell", reported VGPNews, the government's online mouthpiece. Local police refused to comment on the accident, which also left two villagers wounded and tore down a house in Ta Luong village, according to state media.

Since the end of the Vietnam War in 1975, more than 42,000 people have been killed and over 62,100 injured by unexploded ordnance dropped by US aircraft, according government figures.

Most of the blasts are triggered by people striking the bombs while farming or trying to salvage the metal casings and explosives from the munitions.

The metal is usually sold for scrap, while the explosives are used by fishermen.

According to the government, half of the 15 million tonnes of bombs dropped by American forces are still embedded in farmland and jungle across Vietnam's central provinces. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/six-vietnamese-killed-by-us-war-era-bomb/ar-AAqhamh?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11
>>
>>138162861
Looks like America's military might is still working to me boys.
>>
lol owned
>>
WE MEANT TO DO THAT
42D MAHJONG NIGGAS
>>
>100k killed/maimed AFTER the war

what the fuggggggggg
>>
>>138162861
From America with love
>>
What did they expect would happen when they cut it open? fucking gooks i swear high iq but still manage to be fucking retarded
>>
This is a fucking tragedy, what the fuck are you guys bragging about. Vietnam and the US are close allies now in the fight against Chinese aggression
>>
>>138162861
What did vietnam do besides be communist?
>>
>>138162861
>haha our own country is tearing itself apart at home at the present time, but at least our relics are killing innocents overseas! BASED
>>
Your weapons suck if half of them undetonated :) no wonder you lost to peasants
>>
>>138162861
>HAHA FUCK YOU RICE FARMERS WE GOT THE LAST LAUGH
NO YOU FUCKED FACE AMERICAN SHIT HEAD.
LOOK WHT'S HAPPENING IN YOUR AMERICA TODAY.
YOU SHOULD STOP LAUGHING YOU FUCKING BURGER SHIT AND START CRYING.
>>
>>138163501
They are simply a tool. No Communist is a Friend of America.
>>
>>138163877
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
The last casualties of Nam, 42 years later.
>>
>>138163633
Invaded and massacred South Vietnamese fucking shits
>>
>>138163838
I suppose we could compare the results from a Finnish bombing campaign but... you aren't capable of conducting such a thing.
>>
>>138163633
What do you mean besides? There is no greater wrong. BETTER DEAD THAN RED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9H_1ygEv8
Enjoy this piece of CIA gold
>>
>>138162861
lmao based
>>
File: bomb.png (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.png
44KB, 400x400px
Hay guise! Did you hear? The gooks went red.
>>
>>138163877
>haha stupid europeans always reliving their past glories
>yeah our country is a fucking mess right now, but at least we are still killing random civilians overseas, thats true power
>>
>>138164775
oh kotaku, I thought you were dead!
>>
>>138163095
KEK!
>laughs_in_freedom.jpg
>>
>find bomb
>try to cut it open with an axe
>>
>>138162861
Rice crispies still being made today.
>>
File: 1476045197123.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476045197123.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>138163838
>win war against commies.
>turn control over to french
>Everything goes to shit
>years later a Mongolian complains about it on the internet.
>>
>>138162861
Wow, op, that was edgy as fuck my dude
>>
File: Vietnamese-girl-bathing-1.jpg (19KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnamese-girl-bathing-1.jpg
19KB, 500x334px
I like Vietnam. They're pretty bro tier. Rather allie with them and fight China.
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>138162861
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (139KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
139KB, 831x639px
>>138163345
Seems a little high
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.