[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamic terrorist attacks count in current year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 23

File: eddie1-2007.jpg (33KB, 570x229px) Image search: [Google]
eddie1-2007.jpg
33KB, 570x229px
USA: 0
Europe: 17

What makes the difference? Yes, the US has a fucking FBI and NSA which watches over its people. Europe? Nothing, nada. Each state tries to "gain intel" by itself, utterly failing in that.
>>
>>138162745
Europe spies on its people too
They just aren't Five Eyes
>>
>>138162745
>0
>>
>>138162927
>Europe spies on its people too
All states spy on its people. But the states do not share the data and there is no European investigation or surveillance office which does its own spying. As a result, terrorists have it pretty easy to move from one state to the next and carry out attacks.
>>
>>138162745
I'll raise you with this:
>Islamic terrorist attacks west of Poland vs east of Poland
West: at least 6 this year
East: 0
could it have something with refugee policy?
>>
>>138162745
The US has 1% mudshits. Europe has 3%-9% depending on country.

The US has cops with guns, citizens with guns.
Europe doesn't.

In the US, no one walks down the middle of a street except in some rare event, and there's usually a barrier around the event street.
Euroshit pedestrians share the road with automobiles in many places.
>>
>>138162745
Our terrorists aren't Islamic, they're right wing white supremacists
>>
>>138163735
>Euroshit pedestrians share the road with automobiles in many places.
what the fuck? is this true?
>>
>>138162745
>Europe: 17
You mean the EU.

>Switzerland: 0
>>
>>138163836
>Giving up huge swaths your city/village/town to the mechanized jew
Why are americans such cucks to cars?
>>
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html
>>
>>138163607
9 and 14 eyes do exist, so that's not true. They are probably shit at their jobs though.
>>
>>138163735
Why would muzzies bother shooting up Americans, the radical white supremacists are doing a good job for it. thanks
>>
>>138163937
Archived that for you https://unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html
>>
>>138163904
>village
what the fuck? countries still have these?
>>
>>138163712
Because no one cares about pooland, your country is less relevant than superpooper by 2020
>>
the one problem I have with Europe is that they dont allow guns which is necessary to prevemt the rise of a dictatorship
>>
>>138163836
Yes it's true they're almost as bad as Asia with the roads it's terrible.
>>
>>138162745
Umm no sweetie. Neo Nazi terrorism literally just now killed three innocent people. You people are garbage. I can't wait til the US is a uniform shade of brown.
>>
>>138163937
By the way this is the first attack in finland. People are pretty woke atm.
>>
File: 1417194659454.jpg (91KB, 1232x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417194659454.jpg
91KB, 1232x960px
>>138163999
The absolute state of american cucks. How shameful. I guess when you're 60% negroid the thought of a comfy village of family, friends, and people you trust is alien.

City trash will never know true peace.
>>
>>138163973
In their hearts no Americans actually believe the KKK or neonazi groups are running around killing fags and nigs or whatever. They watch the news and get outraged without even logically thinking about the story.
>>
>>138164152
>people you trust
what the fuck? people actually trust one another?
>>
>>138164152
>60% negroid
Lmao hahaha
>>
>>138162745
Mudalimes only understand fear.

If they attack america we are coming for them and thier families. Not giving them more gibs housing and freedoms. We have the death penalty and prisons on foriegn lands which we can torture them to the breaking point they wish they were dead and then drown them in a vat of pigs blood and feed them to rats.

Dont step on snek.

Notice only cuck loving cities that want refugee mudslimes get the crime.
>>
We barely have any Muslims here and they are at least vetted as best we can when they come from dangerous countries. The EU meanwhile promised free pussy to half the men of the middle east. This isn't a hard question.
>>
File: 2 smart 2 migrants.jpg (60KB, 853x651px) Image search: [Google]
2 smart 2 migrants.jpg
60KB, 853x651px
>>138164061
>n-no one cares about you, you poor and bad and this is why no one murders you on the streets
stay jelly nazi larper bo1
>>
Two reasons:
We don't need one. Our military is already involved where Israel wants it.
Trump is too unpredictable. They were wary of Bush and mocked Obama, but Trump might actually call for a crusade.
>>
File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (10KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
10KB, 250x293px
>>138164260
>It was all just their imagination
Yeah sure buddy
>>
>>138164094
Merkel is a dictator at this point she is corrupt beyond beleif.
>>
>>138163712
No, it is not about the refugee policy. It is just that the terrorists live in the West and the East in Europe is pretty irrelevant. If Poland had a big role in the fight against ISIS, terrorists may commit acts of terrorism in Poland.

Look at Finland, Finland got its own ISIS attack, but it was more of a "uh, I am here, let's attack people" kind of act.
>>
>>138164523
>We wuz saviorz and shiet
>Get partitioned in to pieces
Enjoy the eu gibs welfare nigger
>>
>>138164642
Daily reminder the florida shooting was an islamist sand nigger who killed the most with like 55 body count at the gay night club.
>>
>>138163735
>The US has cops with guns, citizens with guns.
Name one attack where US cops or citizens with guns ended up interfering with a truck of peace attack.

All policemen in Germany have guns, these days many run around with MP-5s, something I hardly see in America.

Only country where I have ever read that terrorists were killed by guns of civilians is Israel.
>>
>>138162745
interpol you stupid faggot
>>
File: germany net recipient.jpg (132KB, 1008x345px) Image search: [Google]
germany net recipient.jpg
132KB, 1008x345px
>>138164800
I am enjoying every second of it, now pay WW2 reparations, 1 trillion USD, pronto
if you fly nazi flag you should personally pay those as you identify with them
>>138164757
if Poland had any refugees, we would have terror attacks, and fight against ISIS is irrelevant, germany never did it and in fact, you are their allies because you invited them to Europe
shame on you
>>
>>138163765
>Our terrorists aren't Islamic, they're right wing white supremacists
Name on instance of such a terrorist attack. Last I checked, the Charlottesville driver apparently breaked before someone hit his car with a baseball bat, then he panicked and ran into another car (he did not steer towards the crowd). Then he stopped, until 10 masked men started hitting his car with baseball bats and he panicked again and put in the reverse to get out of the situation.
>>
File: 1494957229381.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494957229381.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>138164642
Noce larp flag nigger. You have to be a shlomo jew trying this hard herschel.
>>
>>138164829
>Muslim terrorist Kills faggots en masse
>White supremacists kills innocent civilians and church going folks
Yeah sure buddy, white supremacists are nothing to worry about.
>>
>>138162745

The US has an ocean to limit the Muslim influx to whatever the government explicitly allows through vetting and terrorism charges are prosecuted much more seriously here than the meme 3-4 year sentences that many European nations hand out for someone caught planning to bomb a subway.

It's meant that the Islamist scourge has been slower to grow and metastasize so far, to the point where things are at present still semi-manageable for law enforcement to handle.
>>
>>138164891
The Orlando shooting happened in a Gay bar because the fags there were too scared to own guns. The Mudslime wouldn't have tried to pull that off at a cowboy bar in Texas.
>>
>>138164983
>Niggers of Europe
>Asking for gibs
Nothing new
>>
>>138163842
>>Switzerland: 0
Austria: 0 this year too
Liechtenstein: 0 too

You haven't been hit not because you aren't in the EU, but because you are a small country and haven't been targeted yet. But you are not safe, far from it. Here in Germany, 14 of the 16 states did not see an Islamic terror attack yet - and most states are as large as your country or bigger. They just haven't been targeted yet... but soon it seems.
>>
>>138165055
>Pointing out facts
>Must be Jew
Kys
>>
File: germ-any population.png (332KB, 562x755px) Image search: [Google]
germ-any population.png
332KB, 562x755px
>>138165214
>niggers of europe
that projection :D
>>
>>138163904
We expanded during the advent of the car. Our communities grew because of the car, while your societies had to work around incorporating the cars into your community.
>>
>>138164094
>the one problem I have with Europe is that they dont allow guns which is necessary to prevemt the rise of a dictatorship
Most European states allow guns - the guns required for an uprising against the government can easily be purchased if you are 18 years old in pretty much all of Europe except Britain (rifles; note that handguns aren't helpful in uprisings against the government).

Terrorism isn't linked to how many guns citizens own. As a matter of fact, purchasing an automatic military-style assault rifle illegally over the dark net is much easier in Europe than America.
>>
>>138165331
>Nigger calling others niggers
That's double projection, wachowski.
>>
>>138162745
There's a huge fucking ocean separating us from the mudshits. You only have a little sea they can cross on a raft, and your leaders are weak shits who welcome them with hugs and kisses. The Muslims are your Mexicans, except that they're inbred, worship a pedophile and are very violent. If I had to pick between beaners and ahmeds, the choice would be simple. Too bad the niggers here are just as violent as your durka durkas.
>>
>>138165073
I white kid vs daily islamic terrorist ok mr wizard explain how you put that math together in your head again. I dont see daily accounts of white truck attackers and stabbings and bombs. But those desert people sure seem to do it a lot.
>>
>>138165331
Wow. That's alot of doctors, lawyers and engineers. How are they going to employ them?
>>
>>138164465
>If they attack america we are coming for them and thier families.
Ok, come on. There have been several terrorist attacks in America after 9/11. Terrorists aren't deterred by the backlash against their families (look at Israel). But they are deterred by central intelligence offices such as the FBI, CIA and NSA.
>>
File: new germans.png (299KB, 599x369px) Image search: [Google]
new germans.png
299KB, 599x369px
>>138165548
shut up nigger :D
>>
File: debt.png (95KB, 1348x526px) Image search: [Google]
debt.png
95KB, 1348x526px
>>138165563
they won't, it is all about banks making shekels out of nothing
>>
>>138164983
>germany never did it
Germany is among the 5 countries contributing the most to the fight against ISIS - alongside Russia, the US, Britain and France. Look it up. The Kurds got half of their weapons from East German arsenals and obsolete West German equipment - a shitton of ammo and rifles and anti-tank missiles such as MILAN.
>>
>>138165548

You're probably a brown bitchnigger, only a complete cuck would hate Poland
>>
>>138165191
Name one instance where an Islamist terrorist was stopped by a civilian with a gun outside of Israel. Name one instance.

In Israel, faggots in gay bars carry weapons.
>>
>>138165874
I read about one. But how could they commit terror if it was stopped? I did read bout one in america. Guy was trying to stab people at a mall and off duty cop carrying concealed shot him. Think it was in pennsylvania. Im on a phone or id google. Maybe ohio.
>>
>>138165874
Here eat a dick. It was in somali minnesota swede cuckville.

terrorist stopped at mall by armed citizen

http://m.startribune.com/top-honor-goes-to-off-duty-officer-who-stopped-terror-inspired-attack-in-st-cloud-mall/420399553/
>>
>>138162745

because almost all these muslim terrorists are from the community in those countries, not foreigners coming over a few days before the attack, and europe has shit loads of illegal immigrants and will let in just about any retard while america has an ocean separating them from muslims and has a very selective immigration process so the muslim community there is usually nice middle class people rather than absolute dregs of humanity like here
>>
>>138165763
>The Kurds got half of their weapons from East German arsenals and obsolete West German equipment - a shitton of ammo and rifles and anti-tank missiles such as MILAN.
good fuckin job, sending weapons to the middle east
that will surely help and not backfire horribly
>>
>>138162745
I think that expanding the federal jurisdiction of the EU to having such a thing would be a horrible idea, seeing already that they're bent on hate speech and migrant quotas the only thing I could imagine them logically doing is being practically the new era NKVD and arresting anyone further right than Trotsky for "hateful" thought.

I know the EU is a massively beneficial program to the German economy but you need to honestly consider that its destroying the cultures and peoples of Europe Hans.
>>
>>138166350
>good fuckin job, sending weapons to the middle east
Why is that a problem? Personally, I think we should hand as many weapons as we can to Assad and the Kurds. You do understand there are people in the Middle East who aren't religious fanatics? Assad, Kurds, the Iraqi government, those are the people we need to arm - there is a very easy test: if the counts of Allahu Akbar shoutings in a video of a particular group exceeds 1 in a 2min video of them fighting, then do not arm them. Otherwise, send weapons.
>>
>>138166340
>and europe has shit loads of illegal immigrants
Explain the terror attacks in Britain then. You are an island and have not taken in any "refugees".
>>
File: uh.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
America isnt and never will be 20% islamic like major euro countries
>>
>>138165874
Texas draw Muhammad fair, yes there was a draw Muhammad fair and a off duty cop shot up a Muslim.
>>
>>138166518
This, not only small caliber weapons but also tons of nerve gas and other types of WMDs.

go all out balls wih weapons sales.

and fuck the UN and geneva shit
>>
>>138162745
I don't give a damn. It's just germans, frenchies, spaniards and a few others being blown up from time to time. I quite like it.
>>
>>138163999
You need a middle class for them ;)
>>
>>138166591
>America isnt and never will be 20% islamic like major euro countries
Canada will. Your government calls Islam the "other religion", so to not make the rise transparent to your people.
>>
>>138166518
to Assad? yes
to Kurds? for what reason? it is not like they can have stable society with turkey around
>>
>>138166755
>It's just germans, frenchies, spaniards and a few others being blown up from time to time.

I wager a bet that in the next 12-24 months, there will be an Islamic terror attack in Switzerland with at least 1 dead.

Care to take that bet?
>>
>>138167132
Sure, lets go.
>>
>>138166704
or even better yet help them establish their own full scale arms production lines.

teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a day, teach him how to make his own fucking AK47 and kill faggots to take their fish away and he'll grow fat and american forever
>>
>>138167043
>to Kurds? for what reason? it is not like they can have stable society with turkey around

There are four Kurdish governments. The Kurdish government in Iraq which is having an independence referendum this fall. Then there is a Kurdish government in Syria which is already pretty much its own country. Then an autonomous Kurdish area in Iran. And lastly a Kurdish government in Turkey which is in a civil war with Turkey.

We are sending weapons to the Kurds in Iraq and Syria, not in Turkey and Iran.

As to Assad, we have an agreement with Russia that they are supplying Assad, we are supplying the Kurds.
>>
>>138162745
>What makes the difference?

We're a police state filled with trigger happy cops. Our citizens are armed to the teeth.
>>
>>138167224
>Sure, lets go.
So you think you are perfectly safe? Why? Do you think Finland is less safe than Switzerland because they got more Muslims than you? Because then you would be utterly wrong. Do you think Finland is less safe than Switzerland because they are in the EU? What about Norway then?

Face it, Switzerland has the same chance of being hit that Norway, Finland, Estonia or Austria has.
>>
>>138162745
There are so many attacks in Europe because people can just basically walk in from any middle eastern shithole and do what they want. If they wanted to get to the US they would need to be Jesus Christ himself and have the abilty to walk on water.
>>
File: 1422534144166.gif (1MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1422534144166.gif
1MB, 330x312px
>>138167693
so how many of these attacks do you think are really executed by mossad and CIA in desperate attempt to get yurope into a full scale war with the middle east, my dear patrick?

have you ever ponderered such a scenario?
>>
>>138167460
I simply don't think it will happen, that's all - so I took the bet. and of course we are saver, since we didn't take as many refugshits from the exploding kind.
>>
>>138162745
Saving the best for last
>>
>>138167937
>since we didn't take as many refugshits from the exploding kind.
Well, you took more than us on a per capita basis. And you are NOT deporting them.
>>
>>138162745
We don't have that many Muslims. And we accepted families slowly over time and integrated them. You guys took a million bored, unemployed, purposeless and angry young men all at once
>>
>>138167693
>. If they wanted to get to the US they would need to be Jesus Christ himself and have the abilty to walk on water.

Alternatively, they just use a business or tourist visa to get to the US. I mean, it is not like you can't fly to the US. You can. And if you are not on some terrorist no fly list, you get there. And most terrorists in Europe are NOT on no fly lists. And many have European citizenship, e.g. Belgian or French citizenship.
>>
>>138168125
Not from the exploding kind, as I stated.
>>
>>138168300
>Not from the exploding kind, as I stated.
Aren't you Eritrea central?
>>
>>138168546
they're all greatly skill clock makers.
>>
>>138168283
Well they did fly here, and we did have the mother of all terrorist attacks. Perhaps we are more vigilant now?
>>
>>138168546
yep, never seen an eritrean blow up though.
>>
>>138162745
look at a globe op, see those two oceans on either side of the America?.... christ ,how do you not understand its physical proximity, literally the simplest of reasons
>>
>>138168706
>yep, never seen an eritrean blow up though.
ok, now you are just bullshitting
>>
>>138168705
>Perhaps we are more vigilant now?
Yes you are. You have well funded central intelligence authorities which have foiled terrorist attacks.

But very unfortunately terrorists are slowly adapting. They are using encrypted communication tools and they use bitcoins and ethereum to mask money streams.

So brace for another big Islamic attack. ISIS will activate cells in America. ISIS is losing territory in the Middle East fast, so they are concentrating on striking against its enemies abroad.
>>
>>138168926
where does it operate? show me the news article from a terroristic attack from an eritrean in Europe. Plus almost all Eritreans arriving here are koptic, since they get slaughtered there.
>>
>>138168782
>look at a globe op, see those two oceans on either side of the America?.
80% of illegal migrants come to America by plane. Remember the Muslim ban? Courts stopped it. Yes, courts stopped America from banning Iraqis and Syrians and Somalis etc. from coming to America. Yes, eventually Trump managed to get through some limited version of the ban. But given that most terrorists in Europe have Western European citizenship, what do you think hinders ISIS from having say a Belgian ISIS supporter book a flight to America as a tourist, rent a van and mow down Americans who rally against the KKK?
>>
>>138169090
But we highly vet our refugees and tend to accept families. We will continue to have terrorist attacks, but I don't think it will be on a large scale because we accept people who are working towards improving their family's lives, and who don't want to throw it all away on a death cult. We didn't just let a million bored young men walk on in.
>>
>>138169443
>But we highly vet our refugees and tend to accept families.

This is absolutely irrelevant. Among the dozens of terrorists in Europe, I believe 2 were "refugees". The vast majority were European citizens.

You will not be attacked by refugees, you will be attacked by American citizens or European citizens flying to America on tourist or student visas. Just as has been the case in the past.
>>
>>138167934
I think Europe is being attacked by all sides at the moment even from within. I think russia is trying to destabilize it, that Israel has an agenda, that there is a combined effort from middle eastern nations/terror groups, Turkey is fucking with us and African and muslim migrants are being pumped in from all sides. I often wonder if the destabilization of north Africa was a joint effort by the EU/US to release the stop on african migrants so as to fix the shitty birthrates here. Or was it a US tactic to weaken the EU. It is always preferable to have your allies and enemies weaker than you. So much shit is going on right now I don't know who is fucking us over the most but it seems like everyone is. Also I can't believe the eternal anglo is not somehow involved and brexit and the vote had been planned long in advance because they saw this shit coming. I need to make sense of alI this but I can't so /pol/ and shitposting is all I have to keep me sane.
>>
>>138162745
Your terrorists are black.
>>
>>138162745
your leaders are suiciding you
>>
Also 9/11 has killed more people than any terrorist attack in Europe and all of them combined, you guys have a headstart
>>
>>138169443

>But we highly vet our refugees and tend to accept families. We will continue to have terrorist attacks, but I don't think it will be on a large scale because we accept people who are working towards improving their family's lives, and who don't want to throw it all away on a death cult. We didn't just let a million bored young men walk on in.

A non-trivial portion of the memberbase of jihadist organizations consists of upper-middle class ideologues. The scale is small for now due to not being swamped with million-man waves every year like Europe and our security apparatus being less cucked (for now) about anti-terrorism enforcement and sentencing.
>>
>>138168283
At least in an airport there are some kind of checks. What we have is a situation where people just stroll in like they own the place. We don't know what country they are really from, we just take their word. We have grown men telling us they are 12 and we just accept it. Then we are told to take more. It fucking madness.
>>
>>138164891
When muslims tried to shoot up that draw Mohammed contest in Texas. One security guard dropped two sand niggers with assault rifles.
>>
>>138169665
You and me both deartháir
>>
>>138162745
lower percentage of muslims

we don't walk on our roads

we have guns

um yeah, sweetie, that's about it.
>>
>>138164061
And you're very relevant, nazi loser
>>
>>138163842
EU*
>Norway: 0
>>
>>138163980
Oh norwanon ;)
>>
File: 08142017-weaponizedcars.jpg (182KB, 990x556px) Image search: [Google]
08142017-weaponizedcars.jpg
182KB, 990x556px
>>138170389
>we don't walk on our roads
kys
>>
>>138170294
It feels like a tumour spreading through a body from the inside, out to the skin and Ireland is the skin just waiting for it to arrive.
>>
>>138170720
>Ireland is the skin
I understood that potato reference.
>>
File: us_street.jpg (1MB, 1959x1306px) Image search: [Google]
us_street.jpg
1MB, 1959x1306px
>>138170540
Funny how you can see his window cracked before he hits anyone (meaning someone was bashing on his car).

And yes generally people don't walk on the streets like retards, we have enough space and aren't overpopulated and packed like tuna cans. So you can't take out many people with a car, because there aren't that many people concentrated in a single spot.

Even states like California don't come anywhere near close to overpopulation/overcrowding experienced by Europe. And your """leaders""" will only bring in more people and make it worse to pay for your yellow teeth socialized health care or whatever you people do.
>>
>>138170870
I always knew burger education was only a meme. You lot only act dumb.
>>
File: P1040705.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P1040705.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>138171000
>because there aren't that many people concentrated in a single spot.
Due to bombings, most German cities have open spaces too. Someone still drove his truck into a Christmas gathering on a public square. You don't have people gathering for celebrations anywhere?
>>
>>138164314
No wonder your country is falling apart.
>>
>>138171013
oh
wtf

I'm here in the midlands, why the niggerdick am I shown with a US flag?

Ah well. The mysteries of the net.
>>
>>138162745
>muslims are aloha snackbarring en masse
>it must be because we haven't delegated enough power to the EU
Kys kraut.
>>
>>138171297
Ireland midlands? Like Offaly/Westmeath direction.
>>
>>138171324
This. Utterly transparent.
Learn a little subtlety Hanz.
>>
>>138162745

Current and historic immigration rates and the proximity to Islamic countries in general.

The fact that France, Belgium and Britain are the Ground Zero doesn't help, as realism and facts are basically illegal there, and have been for decades.
>>
>>138167132
>>138167224
>Making a bet
>Putting nothing on the line
Wow good job Europe what a risk you two are taking
>>
That big goddamn ocean you dumbass.
>>
File: Poland.jpg (136KB, 743x747px) Image search: [Google]
Poland.jpg
136KB, 743x747px
>>138162745
the USA's population is 1% Muslim and the refugee crisis hasn't affected them... yet.
>>
>>138162745
all the FBI and NSA does is suck each other off and doggystyle each other
>>
>>138174762
Stop posting that map you brainwashed cunt. It is fake as fuck and I know it fore a fact since the full one shows it to be like 10 terror atacks in sweden when there have been 2 in modern time
KYS
>>
>>138162745
B-BUT WUT ABOUT THE EURIPEAN UNION?!?
>>
>>138179520
t. grenade victim
>>
>>138162745

Amount of muslims.
Now fuck off with your EU shilling.
>>
File: Reaction86.png (62KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction86.png
62KB, 500x396px
The only real terrorist attack we've ever had was from the French government.
>>
>>138164127
Just because she weighed as much as 3 healthy people doesn't mean she counts as 3
>>
>>138165588
Really it comes down to soft targets vs. hard targets. USA has an ocean to cross, screening, government bodies that will stop jihad if they happen to come across it during their regularly scheduled spying, less gibs, and an armed police and populace. Why go to the USA to jihad when you could go to Europe where it's less of a journey, you're less likely to be caught, less likely to have your rampage ended early, and get free EVERYTHING until you decide to pull the trigger?
>>
>>138164094
Let me guess, you're american? Because many european countries (France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech republic, UK) allow guns for everybody who's at least 18. Even convicts and mentally ill, unlike the US.
>>
>>138162745

If I had to guess, its a numbers game. America has roughly the same amount of muslims as Britain has, but they make up not even 1% of our population. Also, despite leftist best efforts, islamophobia still exist here and in a big way. Muslims are treated like pariah here to a certain extent. I remember years ago watching Christopher Hitchens being asked a question about muslim schools being opened in Britain at the time and he just sort of looked down, shook his head, and said "never let it happen here"

Europe is way too cucked with european socialism
>>
>>138164891
There were some cases where armed civilians took out active shooters. For example in one case, a student at a texan university (don't remember the exact location) who had planned on going hunting later that day used his shotgun to take out a schoolshooter.

This doesn't happen with western islamists though as they normally attack gun-free zones. As far as I know, the Turku stabbing yesterday was the first time armed civilians interfered with an islamist, but since they only had improvised batons, the best they could do was hold him in place until the police arrived.
>>
>>138164983
Return Danzig, Oberschlesien and all the other territories you stole with the USSR. Then we might be willing to consider paying reparations.
>>
>>138181615

>tfw Americans are the only ones who stand up to islamic terrorist in Europe

Reminder that these guys were shat upon by europeans for preventing a terrorist attack
>>
>>138164983
>germany never did it and in fact, you are their allies because you invited them to Europe
>shame on you

Germany is involved in providing millitary equipment logistic and so on. They are millitarily involved. Poland as well which is why both are now targets of ISIS.

>>138164757
ISIS has not claimed responsibility for the Finland attack. Some people claim that ISIS has them as a target, but there is no evidence. There are no ISIS sources claiming that Finland should be attacked and none have taken responsability for the attack while they usually take responsability after a few hours. So it's likely not an attack. It could be an ISIS inspired attack, despite no ISIS propaganda video and despite no other kind of propaganda targeting Finland there have been western newsarticles listing Finland as a target of attacks. The guy could probably just have read the newspapers and then attacked.
>>
>>138162745
Prophet Mohammad left America for the dinner
>>
>>138174762
what are the 5 swiss terrorist attacks?
>>
>>138174762
wtf how does Poland do that? I call hax
>>
Alternatively you could stop importing millions of Middle Eastern animals, deport the ones that are already here, and prevent further deterioration into an authoritarian nightmare state.
>>
>>138185354
by being poor. no gibs = no niggers. this is a the truest of all redpills
>>
>>138162745
lol just wait untill the USA has a 5% muslim population.
>>
>>138185427
We're poor too yet we have durka durkas durkin' it out.
>>
>>138186088
Important factors to keep out niggers/muslims in order of importance

1. No Gibs
2. Poor
3. Cold Climate
4. Very hard local language + No one speaks english
5. Getting work as a non-citizen is impossible
6. Strong Christian people/gov't
*Bonus I can't fit: The jew doesn't control your media fully.

What is it you're missing?
>>
>>138164132
And media is in full damage control.
>Other refugees were helping while locals were taking pictures with phones
<Irl helpers were locals as well as few tourists
>Call the terrorist "boy"
<Is 18 years old Moroccan, legally adult already
>Being very quiet and careful with their words
<Back when Jimi got killed (with one week lag btw) by a right wing extremist there was a whole lot of noise about how evil right wing is and so on

Im just about ready to go full deus vult.
>>
File: 1479883946850.jpg (24KB, 599x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479883946850.jpg
24KB, 599x480px
>>138179867
other thread got archived before I could post, this is the closest relevant thread
>http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/domesticterror/
>"President Donald Trump has repeatedly described “radical Islamic terrorism” as the most significant threat to the homeland. A new database compiled by The Investigative Fund at The Nation Institute examines that claim by looking back over a nine-year period, from 2008 through 2016. The findings are dramatic: Far-right plots and attacks outnumber Islamist incidents by almost 2 to 1."
>U.S. Muslim population: ~ 3.3 million (~ 1% U.S. population)
>U.S. "Right Wing" population: 65.9 million Trump voters (~ 20% U.S. population)
>alternatively, U.S. "right wing" population is the 36% that identify as "conservative" in Gallup's poll, but we'll be CONSERVATIVE here
>"63 cases of Islamic domestic terrorism, 76% foiled, 90 deaths"
>"115 cases of "right-wing terrorism", 35% foiled, 79 deaths"
So let me get this straight, there are 20 to 36 times as many "right-wingers" living in the U.S. than literally ALL of the Muslims.
But the Muslims caused 14% more deaths over the same 8-year time period.
And somehow this should make us believe that "right-wing terrorism" is more of a problem?
When in fact there should be something on the order of more than 1600 to 2900 deaths over said 8 years for "right-wing terrorism" to merely match the rate of Islamic terrorism based on the population size?
Law enforcement is even foiling 76% of these attempted Islamic terror attacks, but they're STILL causing more fatalities than "right-wing" terrorism.
It's almost like there's a disproportionate amount of terrorist activity resulting in fatalities coming from a particular group, and we should stop that group from immigrating.
Even assuming that their methodology is biased (basically anything constitutes "right-wing terror"), they've proven Trump's statement correct, fucking kek.
Not that we didn't already know this.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.