[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CFzGx1rUIAACQ9a.jpg (69KB, 566x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CFzGx1rUIAACQ9a.jpg
69KB, 566x1024px
I keep reading the alt-right's claim that they are far less violent than antifa; that they were constantly feces-bottled, bricked, clubbed, maced, flame throwered, sucker punched, knife attacked, etc. and responded relatively peacefully. Given that Spencer is wealthy, and I'm assuming most of these white kids are relatively educated and have money, why doesn't 1 in 3 have a GoPro strapped to his forehead (or helmet) to record everything? Wear them with the waterproof shock resistant cover to make them more durable and carry a pocket full of wet wipes to clean them when they get smudged.

I keep reading stories about how "we went through hell, we suffered massive violence at every turn, we formed shields to protect each other, we held the lines, the cops laughed and did nothing" etc etc etc. If a third or a quarter of them were wearing GoPros (or a knockoff brand, doesn't matter) they would have a year's worth of counter-propaganda content from that one demonstration alone. Supposedly these antifa shills are trained to lower their cell phones to avoid recording whenever they are illegally egging someone on - why aren't there 50 camera's on the alt-right's side recording it anyway?

So if the alt-right narrative is true, why isn't this done? Hell, put a GoPro on everyone's head, they may fuck up the front line's but the next line will record it all from every angle. Not to mention the imagery of that many people wearing cameras just screams "we have no other choice thanks to your tyranny and media collusion."

Why. Not.
>>
File: Dindu Nuffin.png (1MB, 1078x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Dindu Nuffin.png
1MB, 1078x1248px
When the guy in pink hits one of the marchers, he gets pepper sprayed. As he retreats he causes Deandre Harris to trip over the curb and hits his head. Deandre Harris still has the Bat/pipe in his hand. Someone hits him with a stick. Two guys chase the guy and tackle him and start punching him in the back of the head. The marchers rush in to save the guy on the ground. Deandre Harris gets back in the fight and gets hit multiple times.
>>
>>138161344
Not really relevant to my query, but thank you for your contribution anon.
>>
I find that many freelance media photographers are pro leftist. People deliberately following them with cameras the whole time would probably chase them and their selective reporting off.
>>
>>138161545
Yeah I'm sure that's true. Im wondering why the alt right doesn't just all strap GoPros to their heads. Thus is a propaganda war after all. What better way to win it?
>>
>>138161691
>. Im wondering why the alt right doesn't just all strap GoPros to their heads.
They aren't professionals and how many times could a rally come to your area? I've only been to one in Huntington Beach.
>>
File: 1486011120113.webm (920KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486011120113.webm
920KB, 720x1280px
>>138161161
There's a shitton of vids that show these things. Why are you expecting anything remotely mainstream to publish it though?
>>
>>138161837
I don't understand your point. You don't need to be a professional to wear a GoPro. Most of the guys came from out of the area (on both sides). Spencer could easily front 300 of them. He's rich. Or take donations
>anons who can't attend in person, please donate a GoPro to help counter the propaganda, send or have it sent to xyz address
>>
>>138161987
No there aren't. Compare what little video we have with this article, for example
http://fashthenation.com/2017/08/charlottesville-ground-report-the-knife-edge-of-clown-world/
>>
>>138162064
I don't think many first time protesters expect they will have to video everything. Also most people underestimate just how quickly these little fights escalate.
>>
File: 1440455284616.jpg (69KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1440455284616.jpg
69KB, 500x563px
>>138161161
tons of 6+ hour stream recordings were posted here last weekend, you haven't looked
>>
>>138161161
You're not alone in your thinking OP. Though I'd take a slightly different approach. Record incognito while posing as an Antifa sympathizer. You need to record in secret to ensure you don't get your video taken away.
>>
>>138163057
>tons of 6+ hour streams

>hapless chanlings who wonder into this thread will believe this
>despite a clear lack of vital counter-propaganda content emerging on any of the chans

Link 30 of them, since you think yer hot shit
>dontcha
>>
>>138163429
I agree. Why not both? Negative content can always be edited out by /our guys/

Of course we're better than that though blah blah blah
>>
>>138162162
literally hours of video are floating about you fucking retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3SBftBznJ0
>>
You know what really pisses me off. Every ficking thread that has some stupid long ass paragraphs with the picture being a slutty girl. Every fucking time
>>
>>138163604
>1 video
>post calls for up to every protestor to be wearing a camera
>comparable

Are you a leaf?
>>
File: 3654576.png (242KB, 774x512px) Image search: [Google]
3654576.png
242KB, 774x512px
>>138161161
you don't have to read stories, just look it up on youtube. There are hundreds of videos, although youtube have been removing them as of late and making it harder to find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxECY1PXjiM
>>
>>138163429
Sounds good. Then it can be distributed to some sympathizers in the alternative/online news media.
>>
Want to meet antifa/resistance? Go here:
http://archive.is/i5QcG#selection-29701.0-29701.39
Then get to work.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.