[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caligula

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Caligula.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Caligula.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>fucks his 3 sister
>so autistic about going bald he made it a capital crime for anyone to look at him for above and made anyone with thick haur shave
>when not enough criminals to feed to lions he would pluck people out of the crowd
>kills all rich people and takes there money
>commissioned himself as a literal god in the roman pantheon
>after he would preform in a play he would sell the props to such a high fee people would kill themselves in the crowd
>makes horse a senator

despite all the fucked up shit the second he fucked with the (((temple of Jerusalem))) he was murdered within the week.

i don't think we ever had a chance boys,
>>
>>138159704
>>fucks his 3 sister

based
>>
File: IMG_8147.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8147.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>138159704
Best emperor
>>
>There are few surviving sources about the reign of Emperor Caligula, although he is described as a noble and moderate ruler during the first six months of his reign. After this, the sources focus upon his cruelty, sadism, extravagance, and sexual perversity, presenting him as an insane tyrant. While the reliability of these sources is questionable, it is known that during his brief reign, Caligula worked to increase the unconstrained personal power of the emperor, as opposed to countervailing powers within the principate.
The elite may have used FAKE NEWS back then too.
Or he was just batshit insane.
>>
>>138159704

I saw the movie with Helen Mirren; It was T H I C C
>>
>>138160737
They did have fake news actually. Nero replaced a bunch of the statues to his likeness.
I'm pretty sure they tried to remove neros reign from the history books, or one of those in lineage
>>
File: agrippina.jpg (86KB, 791x1049px) Image search: [Google]
agrippina.jpg
86KB, 791x1049px
>>138160305
One of the sisters he used to fuck was my homegirl here, Agrippina the Younger. After Caligula got whacked by his own guards she got brought back from exile by her Uncle Claudius, who she eventually married, then when he died they made her son Nero Emperor, who she also fucked.

Gotta love those Julii broads
>>
>>138161283

can u blame him
>>
>>138160737
Well apart from the Roman elite and hebrew scholars, I doubt many were well educated on their level, it could very well be fake news written by (((them))). I mean what supporting evidence do we have that Caligula was a monster aside from some writings in modern history books?
>>
>>138159704
>makes horse a senator
Roman Consul, not senator. That was some awesome shit though. People think he's crazy for it, but it's actually like that one town that elects a dog as their mayor. Except in Caligula's case, it was him being a cheeky bastard to the senators, basically saying his horse is more fit for politics than the aristocrats.
>>
>>138159704
trump is like him but gayer
>>
>>138161283
Muh erection - I hope that's true
>>
>>138159704
my favorite emperor
>>
>>138159704
Someone post the /mbg/ webm. You know the one
>>
File: roman shitposting.jpg (4MB, 3100x6280px) Image search: [Google]
roman shitposting.jpg
4MB, 3100x6280px
if they had shitposting back then, they sure as hell had fake news, but his incest is probably true
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.