[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Clanton

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: suspect-antifa.jpg (61KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
suspect-antifa.jpg
61KB, 1200x628px
Whats the current case with this guy? I've been out of the loop.
>>
>>138154611
He's an anti-American communist, he was paid a reward for his hard work destroying America and attacking real Americans. He is living his life out in one of his taxpayer funded mansions in Jamaica.
>>
>>138154611
I believe he went to jail for 4 years
>>
>>138155133

Did he? Why wasn't this all over/pol/?
>>
>>138154611
Issued out a statement that basically reads "I did it but because people found out about it you should let me go"
>>
>>138154611

He's been fucking up Westeros.
>>
>>138154611
He's out on bail His first court date is September 28.
>>
>>138154611

I like his music though he went too soft for me with his old age. Great guitarist
>>
No courtroom action whatsoever yet...it has begun to dawn on him that he really got arrested and the charges are serious and the evidence is real...he's begging for psychological support for his fantasy that it's not really happening, that it's just an online rumor....the preliminary hearing was rescheduled for Sept. 28, though there won't be a trial until sometime in 2018....
>>
>>138155468
dead next sunday then
>>
File: IMG_1389.jpg (28KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.jpg
28KB, 300x295px
here is his latest statement

https://archive.is/xtJQX
>>
>>138154611
he got a temporary court date suspension so that he had more time to stretch and prepare his anus for when he goes to prison.
>>
File: Eric Clanton is fucked.png (400KB, 914x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Eric Clanton is fucked.png
400KB, 914x1256px
He's out on bail until the trial.

There's a lot of evidence against him, most notably that he's never denied the charges against him.
>>
File: prisonBf.png (138KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
prisonBf.png
138KB, 554x369px
Waiting for him
>>
>>138154611

https://supportericclanton.com/statement-2/

he will fly
>>
>>138154611
>

and stickbro walks free?
>>
Today somebody slammed me over the head with a bike lock and yelled out the word "revolution" in a high pitched voice. Is this guy out on bail?
>>
>>138155736
That's Eric Clapton m8
>>
>>138155501
This. The wheels of justice turn slowly. Just like the time Chris-chan maced a Gamestop employee. I think it was a full fucking year of court appearances before anything final happened. And even then it was nothing much.
>>
>>138159134

SiR, yung master in sweden... i believe this man is perhaps saying this as a joke using the name of singer songwriter of hits such as "wonderful tonight" and "layla" and he did not intend for any1 to reply to this post saying that you are mistake.... he does inded actually kno this man eric clanton is person being investigated on this website by politically incorrect users.
>>
>>138155501

Why is he out on bail if he's committed an assault with a deadly weapon? Worst case scenario, he decides he doesn't want to go to a jail and mows down a bunch of right-wingers at some rally.
>>
File: B.jpg (32KB, 700x375px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
32KB, 700x375px
>>138154611
Eric Clanton will be getting multiculturalism up the ass
>>
>>138154611
It's a shame brave activists like Eric are punished in our society.

>>138160417
>>
He probably has some retarded pipe dream about eventually getting jail time and spending it hanging with the brothers, teaching them to read and write and having a cell all to himself filled with books on Marx, Lenin etc. Dreaming about his eventual return to society and book deal and guest appearance on Ellen. The reality is he is gonna get shanked and raped, The AB will probably rent him out for the lols. This fucker will end up doing a runner before he gets sentenced.
>>
>>138155895
>there won't be a trial until sometime in 2018
this is what is fucked up
this guy will have time to hit other people and just before the trial he will vanish
we should start looking up relatives and friends, just in case he disappears, anyone and anything he holds dear should pay for him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.