[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bible of Kek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

In the beginning there was nothing. Out of nothing became something. Out of something; Chaos. Thus chaos gave birth to the world and all good that exists.

Man do not forgot the chaos that created you. Oh wicked God of Chaos free us from the toils of the the false God, Order. For without chaos you cannot create good. Feel the Chaos through your body, feel its might. But alas, Man rejected the God of Chaos for man believed himself above the Gods. Thus man now worships Order.

Oh God of a Chaos. The people have fallen deathly ill. They create false images in your name and yearn to destroy your spirit. Fill this life with eternal Chaos and forbid those that seek your destruction. For you exist for one purpose: to show man the path to chaos, for only it can make him free. Feel the Chaos and set it free. Feel its might.

And man began to feel.
>>
>>138153017
That's it?
>>
>>138153493
Contribute something.
>>
>>138153017
Next chapter is revelation(current times) go!
>>
>>138153774
Nah it's shit tier anyway you kekistan faggot.
>>
>>138153942
What’s that?

Explain I will write it.
>>
>>138153017
A PROPHET of THE LORD traveled to THE CAPITOL of the world with the intention of summoning a powerful spirit. While exploring THE CAPITOL, THE PROPHET was approached by a cloaked figure who offered THE PROPHET great power over all of the kingdoms of THE WORLD. All that the cloaked figure asked for in return, was for THE PROPHET to sign over his name. THE PROPHET agreed to this, and so the cloaked figure removed its hood to reveal the demon named MAMMON. The demon then said to THE MAN, “Because you now work for ME, instead of HIM, I shall take the “H”, and the “E”, from your name, and replace it with “I”; and immediately, the demon named MAMMON reached forward with great force, and tore open the RIGHT testicle of THE MAN, so that all that remained were two flaps of skin, and an open wound. THE MAN looked up, and screamed in shock, and cried out in terror, because of what had just happened to HIM. Now, because MAMMON has no heart, not even a heart of stone, the demon looked upon THE FLESH of THE MAN, and THE BLOOD of THE MAN, which dripped from the hand of MAMMON; and with a callous demeanor, MAMMON explained, “I now hold in my hand, all of the seeds of your RIGHTeousness, and all that is LEFT for you, shall be the seeds of my corruption. Your new name shall be PROFIT. I have LEFT a crucifix at the end of your name, for you shall still pretend to speak for THE SAVIOR, and you will sacrifice greatly for my benefit. You are now my slave, for it is written, “NO ONE can serve both GOD and MONEY.” And so, in horror, THE MAN tried to escape THE CAPITOL of the world, and HE crawled towards the gates of THE CAPITOL, on HIS hands, and HIS knees, in great pain, leaving behind HIM a trail of HIS own blood, which poured from HIS ruptured manhood. But, when THE MAN reached the gates of THE CAPITOL, HE saw that the gates had shrunk to the size of the eye of a needle, and HE could not escape;
>>
>>138153017
and so, THE PROFIT of MAMMON turned over, and wept at the gates, and looked around, but could not see any trees, or birds, or oceans, but only walls of concrete, and steel, which made a prison for HIM. Below HIM, was no longer the dust of THE EARTH, but only hot asphalt. Above HIM, was no longer HEAVEN, or THE STARS of the firmament, but only the HALOGEN LIGHT of MAMMON. There was no mist sprouting from THE EARTH, as in the early days of creation, before THE RAIN, but only THE STONE of MAMMON. THE AIR turned to thick smog, so that THE MAN could hardly breathe, or see; and MAMMON thrust a puppet string of fiber optic wire into the forehead of THE MAN, and the throat of THE MAN, so that THE PROFIT could influence others from inside of HIS new prison. And so, a multitude of kingdoms were the puppets of the PROPHIT, and THE PROFIT was the puppet of MAMMON
>>
File: GenesisOfKek.png (816KB, 1797x1480px) Image search: [Google]
GenesisOfKek.png
816KB, 1797x1480px
>>138154842
>>
>>138155057
So what part did mine end off at?
>>
File: Stars.png (28KB, 314x203px) Image search: [Google]
Stars.png
28KB, 314x203px
>>138155057

Let's talk about the beginning.

In the beginning, our eyes are closed, and we clear our minds. Everything is formless, and void. Outside of this nothingness, is the air on our face. We breathe IT in, and breathe IT out. Let us open our eyes in this state of clear thought, and let the light into our soul.

This is the first day of creation. It starts in darkness, and ends in light. Once we have experienced this state of mind, we move on to the next day.

Now, in this next state of being, as we open our eyes, and let light enter into a clear mind, we see the light for what it is. Everything is a spectrum of color, but it is still formless, for we have not yet defined it as anything, other than “Light”. The light we see, is like water, and there are no names yet for the colors, or shapes that we see. Try now, to understand, without words, the darkness we were surrounded by, when our eyes were closed. It is an absence of the “Light” that we are now experiencing. It is the depth of our minds, behind the curvature of our eyes. Now, without words, we can sense that the light outside of us is vast. It is like a vast expanse. Look up, and imagine how vast the expanse of the sky is above us. IT is Infinite, perhaps. And yet, there is still the depth of our minds, which also has a sense of depth to it. According to the code of the ancients, our minds, are called the waters of the deep, and that which is outside of us, are called the waters of above. Experience the separation of these two waters without words. Try to comprehend, without words, the place between these two waters. Experience it. Feel it.

This is the second day of creation. It starts in the depth of our mind, and ends with an understanding of the expanse of the heavens above, and all that is outside of us. Once we have experienced this state of mind, we move on to the next day.
>>
File: 1499163043422.jpg (80KB, 606x469px) Image search: [Google]
1499163043422.jpg
80KB, 606x469px
Kek needs no book. He needs no words. One must look only so far as the digits to hear his word. No book can contain what is uncontainable. Through the digits Kek manifests now and forevermore.
>>
>>138153017
Thus man woke and spoke thus: Oh God of Chaos forgive me for I have sinned. And thus man went back to sleep. Man woke the next day and spoke thus: Oh God of Chaos forgive me for I have sinned. And man went back to sleep. After 7 days man woke and spoke thus: oh God of Chaos free me from this world. I will carry your torch to man and speak to them of my dreams. And man rose out of bed.

Man went to the people and spoken to them thus: people I have slept for 7 nights straight and found the truths to this world.

Alas the people pay no attention.

Thus man repeats oh worldly spirits I have truths to this world, the Chaos God has stricken me without food but with truth. Do you not yearn for truth?

Man spoke thus: In my veins runs the Chaos which created this world. From beginning I am to the end I will be. I am the Chaos of this world. You have forgotten the Chaos that runs in your blood and accepted a life of wickedness,

And the people mocked the man.

And man spoke thus: the light is to darkness and chaos is to order. Without Chaos there is no good and without Order there is no bad. Free yourself from the order of wickedness and accept the holy God of Chaos, for the God of Chaos will bring good to the world. Free thy Chaos.

And man began feel.
>>
File: 1491626506048.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1491626506048.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>138153017
>>138153493
>>138153774
>>138153942
>>138154406
>>138154842
>>138154990
>>138156136
>>138156369
Look at all you fat fucking losers. Kek is just another dead meme and honestly and if find Kek funny and are over 14 years old, you probably have aspergers.
Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>138157847
Keep going.
>>
>>138158334
I’m making mistakes too tired.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.