[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we reveal our true power level too soon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: altrightrebelmedia.jpg (76KB, 877x667px) Image search: [Google]
altrightrebelmedia.jpg
76KB, 877x667px
2016: Hiliary Clinton condemns the alt right , says we are Nazis and bigots.
Fox, Breitbart,Rebel , Cernovich, McInnes , InfoWars say Clinton is lying. Defend us , Defend Trump

2017: Alt Right reveals its true power level in Charlotteville
Fox, Breitbart,Rebel , Cernovich, McInnes , ..etc say alt right is full of Nazis and bigots and condemns us.

What went wrong?
>>
The alt right was never a thing. It's a clear and present charade.
>>
File: 1502206401197.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502206401197.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>138140216
>says we are Nazis
Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Am I an NSDAP member? Obviously not. Am I an admirer of Hitler? Absolutely.
>>
File: gavin mcinnes.jpg (53KB, 634x425px) Image search: [Google]
gavin mcinnes.jpg
53KB, 634x425px
>>138140216
For a while, "alt-right" basically meant anyone who posted Pepe memes. Now people are trying to stay away from the term, let Richard Spencer have it. It's gotten to the point where the racists are smearing the entire conservative movement, and everybody's trying to say, "Hey, we're conservatives. We HATE racism".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls

The amount of dislikes and anti-Semitic comments on this video show you exactly why conservative outlets are disavowing the alt-right. They don't want these people to represent them.

Also, I heard Gavin's leaving Rebel. Does anyone know where he's going?
>>
>>138140216
>What went wrong?

We don't know that it did. We'll have to wait and see the effects. It's far too early to see where all this goes. Yes the right looked very extreme in ways Americans don't generally like, and now the left is talking about nuking Rushmore.
So take a minute. Plus there's about to be more happenings tomorrow.
You're seeing history unfolding but it's WILD right now. No telling where it might go.
>>
I did think the rally was premature.
But what can I say its not my country and obviously not my movement.
This will make or break american white identitarianism for at least the next 20 years.
>>
File: alexjones150women.jpg (54KB, 595x479px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones150women.jpg
54KB, 595x479px
>>138140983
Rumor is Infowars
>>
The rally wasn't legit. It was a psy op. The guy who organized it was fucking an Obama supporter.
>>
File: 1502749359680.jpg (30KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
1502749359680.jpg
30KB, 334x372px
>>138140216
is he a fucking leaf. why would anyone listen to him?
>>
>>138141196
I'd be really surprised if that were true.
>>
>>138140216

Oh and sorry for responding again but this rally in charlotsvile, made the left feel empowered. VERY empowered.
They do EXTREMELY STUPID SHIT when they get like that.
Like wanting to nuke Rushmore. And burning up Abe Lincoln. And vandalizing a Joan of Arc statue ( wtf? ).
And if you don't think these are " Bad optics " you're out of your mind.
I would have waved two nazi flags around, one in each hand in their faces a long time ago if I knew they'd chimp out this hard and stupidly over it.
So what went wrong?
Again....I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>138141488
>>
File: 1501717245885.jpg (122KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501717245885.jpg
122KB, 600x717px
This is the real definition of a "nazi" according to everyone on the left.
>>
The Alr Right is currently only using one third of its powerlevel OP, and we haven't even trained before.
>>
File: shutit.png (263KB, 949x531px) Image search: [Google]
shutit.png
263KB, 949x531px
>>138141505
this.
demoralization game is strong right now, but we are only gaining support. The redpill is a one way street, these attacks only inoculate the more suggestible lemmings, they don't "lose" us supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
>>
>>138140216
>the rebel is aga-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAGh3USykUA
the only ones left on the rebel are kikes and niggers
>>
>>138140216
>our
Dickie Spencer was never one of us. We tried to warn you dumbasses then. Too late now.
>>
>>138140216
>Rebel
>Gavin
Lauren Southern left after their first condemnation of white Nationalism and Faith Goldy got fired after going on the Daily Stormer. Gavin's Proud Boys are experiencing a split, so he quite yesterday too. Rebel is just Ezra, Loomer, and that Somalian.
>>
File: This is POL.png (120KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
This is POL.png
120KB, 512x512px
>>138140216
>alt right is full of Nazis and bigots
leftists have been shouting this for years now
I am happy to be labeled NatSoc
>>
>>138140216
reminder that everything they say about us now they've already said for years. nothing has changed we're just in the middle of a media blitz. never waste a tragedy and all that.

eventually they'll go too far and be forced to tone down their hateful nazi rhetoric
>>
Well at least the term "Neo-Nazi" is accurate this time around.
Remember literally a week ago Neo-Nazi was just what you called a white person who didn't want his people to go extinct.
There's a way to use the incident to get people on our side, we just have to find it.
A good "look what you've done" maybe. Now that theres been an actual shitfest it should be possible to outline to a few normies the difference between what we were doing before and what it came to.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.