[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Iceland hate down syndrome people so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Shouldn't all lives be valued equally? Even those who have down syndrome can still live successful lives.
>>
File: 1485010846492.jpg (8KB, 204x162px) Image search: [Google]
1485010846492.jpg
8KB, 204x162px
>>138134899
>100%
>>
>>138134899
its a fake statistic.

100 percent of women forced into abortion wouldn't go and terminate.

even when abortion was illegal some took place, reverse the situation the same thing happens in reverse.

they just don't declare the child or don't turn up to the clinic?

what are they going to do, tie them to a bed and grab a coathanger, this isn't china you know?
>>
If Trump made a person with down syndrome be the ambassador to Iceland. how triggered would they get?
>>
>>138134899
Now liberals hate abortion?
>>
File: 1502390493167_0.jpg (69KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502390493167_0.jpg
69KB, 800x900px
You're baiting for edgy eugenics posts, but the Bible is God's word on morality and it's clear that life begins at conception and lives are all equally terribly valuable
>>
>>138135364
you can make statistics prove anything.

for example the offical AIDS infection rate of some countries in africa is less than washington dc.

which even if there was a MASS epidemic it could not be match the situation in africa.

so clearly it is a lie.
>>
we should ask why this is happening and who is doing this to us

if it's anything like autism, it's simply not natural to be experiencing such exponentially increasing rates of occurance.

how soon until half of all people born will have some kind of mental deformity?

what poisons and chemicals are doing this, is it in the food, in the water, in the air even?

these are the tough questions, and what to do about this and the other things is of course the toughest question we may ever face as a species
>>
>>138135480
If you went up to a liberal who supports the Iceland abortion for down syndrome people and told them if they would explain why this is the right thing to do in front of a down syndrome adult, would they do it?
>>
>>138136126
most "liberals" can't even talk, they don't debate or make reasoned arguments. it's all virtue sginalling and trying to imply that you're the bad guy whenever you try to talk to them. oh, and whatever talking points they've been fed they can repeat those like parrots.
>>
File: hm.jpg (82KB, 423x435px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
82KB, 423x435px
>eugenics works
>>
>>138134899
>When your parents ask you where all the changelings went
>>
>>138134899
Simple:
When you can prevent something from living a pained existence, then its the most moral decision to not start existing to begin with.

Those however who do are the most of narcistic shitlords because they bring them to life for themselves, because they don't care about bringing forth a living creature that will learn to love the world, be successful in it and define love outside of its family.

He will be a failed human and will know only despair and confinement.
>>
File: peter springare.png (308KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
peter springare.png
308KB, 640x400px
>>138134899
Some of them can live successful lives, but most of them will be a burden. A burden on their parents, who will most likely live the rest of their lives taking care of a child that will never grow up. The mong will most likely never contribute to society in a meaningful way. They will drain resources and require extra attention from the parents that could otherwise have gone to their siblings. Having a child with special needs is difficult for a relationship aswell for numerous reasons. Perhaps one of the parents have to quit working or work part time to take care of the mong, leading to financial problems, and then it's a slippery slope from there on. I have witnessed this happened first hand to one of my neighbours and their family.

On the other hand, there is something endearing about mongs. They are so happy in a way we, and especially /pol/, can never be after we grow up. Blissfully ignorant of the world's problems. It's probably beautiful to see.

I'm personally anti abortion but one of the very few situations I'd have an abortion is if my baby was a mong or was otherwise unsuitable for an independent life, was ill (see former point I guess) or if the pregnancy was a risk to my health or the baby's.

Eliminating mong babies is not equal to aborting a fully healthy but unwanted baby because roasties can't take responsability. People are not equal and neither are babies.
>>
>>138134899
> aborting downies

it's a great mercy.
>>
>>138136722
>implying Hitler would kill disabled veterans of his own wars.
>>
Down syndrome children a burden and waste resources on more children you could.
>>
>>138134899
in canada they only serve as milking money for jews, jews hire "slave worker" temporary visa caretakers to manage dependant autists, they get paid minimum wage and the jew gets lots of cash from it. They also profit from the investment in real estate at the same time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.