[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
>>
>>138133430
My wife was a virgin when we meet. We are together for 8 years now. Sure we do some naughty stuff, but we both get equal pleasure from it.
Don't raise a fucking slut.
She loves her parents, she's healthy. Sex is only natural.
If you raise a boy and he became a typical 4chan fair, or forever alone virgin - that's a much bigger loss.
>>
>>138133430
the girl you raised to be pro-white will not marry a shitskin, thats enough for me
>>
>>138134080
>If you raise a boy and he became a typical 4chan fair, or forever alone virgin - that's a much bigger loss.
this desu
>>
>>138133430
having a gay son.
>>
bumping this thread.
>>
>>138133430

Literally copying r/incels posts word for word?

Be more of a fag, OP.
>>
>>138133430
is posting this thread again the ultimate cuckoldry?
>>
>>138133430
just warp the core of society so hard that people accept the fact that your daughters worship your hot daddy cock
>>
>>138133430
Jesus anon just say you wanna fuck your daughter, no need for the r/incel copypaste
>>
>>138133430
Grandchildren are your reward anon. Like flowers in a meadow. God bless them all.
>>
>>138133430
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
>>
File: 1502968247602.jpg (54KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502968247602.jpg
54KB, 410x410px
>>
a daughter can more easily reproduce these days then a son. unless you have a chad son, a daughter is the next best thing, if you're concerned about longterm genetic prospects anyways.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.