[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HTG/: THE HIJACK IS OFF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 88

File: 1501973815190.png (347KB, 682x663px) Image search: [Google]
1501973815190.png
347KB, 682x663px
This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/%2Fhtg%2F/

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
http://archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Disregard the apparent shill attempts to astroturf this Para Los Ninos location. They're either setting up a false flag, muddying the waters or both. Valid leads should always be summarized thoroughly, tied into one of the search vectors being currently looked at and explained exhaustively. Any other information being spammed around should be met with skepticism.
>>
Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3
>>
>>138132388
Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3
>>
File: 1492037772486.png (379KB, 724x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492037772486.png
379KB, 724x597px
>>138132434
End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3
>>
File: 1492037809488.jpg (135KB, 687x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492037809488.jpg
135KB, 687x768px
Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).
>>
File: 1501206448209.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
1501206448209.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
Read up on the shill operation that has been targeting /HTG/:

1) http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information%20On%20Various%20Shill%20Groups%20Operating%20On%204chan/

I have spoken with the other regular OP of these threads and we will be developing methods to prevent the hijacking/misinformation attempts that have been attempted this week.
>>
according to r/losangeles there were a shitload of police and helicopters around Broadway and 6th in downtown LA today
>>
File: 15027778290735.png (2MB, 1188x674px) Image search: [Google]
15027778290735.png
2MB, 1188x674px
>>138132743
Interesting.

Pic related is the search vectors we are still covering. Note that just because one location of interest is found, others will not also be uncovered. Don't get circlejerked.
>>
bump for the kids
>>
File: Area Outline.png (2MB, 1188x674px) Image search: [Google]
Area Outline.png
2MB, 1188x674px
>>138132885
Search zone without the vectors, use both as you look around
>>
File: LA Downtown.jpg (2MB, 1430x1810px) Image search: [Google]
LA Downtown.jpg
2MB, 1430x1810px
Additional map with points of interest graphed on it.

For fucks sake anons, if you don't see people posting proper information in the thread and using the investigative methods we've been sticking with for weeks now don't go posting in it.
>>
bamp
>>
What was up with the police commissioner stuff, the Caruso guy?
>>
File: 1496540127684.jpg (41KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496540127684.jpg
41KB, 316x400px
Bump, let's see what progress we can make today.

I'll even post a thread theme today in anime spook anon's absence. Hopefully my music tastes is to your all's liking.

https://youtu.be/zlTZQxNf3PE
>>
So can someone please explain to me why anon5 is credible?
>>
>>138133274
Don't know, I suspect that was a shill attempt to false flag these generals.

I don't have any love for Caruso and have actually looked at some investments he's made before in other investigations but I'm curious about why he was targeted like that.

There was no "evidence" posted using topographical or map data. Just a bunch of circumstantial evidence like they did with pizzagate. That kind of thing should be posted in /EWO/ threads.
>>
>>138132885
you think we got sidetracked by Caruso? or just not ready for the whole enchilada before we find the hard evidence?
>>
>>138133532

Thanks man. Yeah we do have to be so careful with naming names until we are absolutely positive. I will keep Caruso in my radar because those positions of power he holds are pretty typical in these kinds of rackets (ala franklin scandal) but yeah there definitely was a lot of shilling, and as we saw with pizzagate, naming names with people too itchy with excitement and sentimentality can really fuck shit up.
>>
>>138133688
No one could make a strong argument as to why he would be connected to the MDC. That Para Los Ninos place isn't even big enough to function as a MDC. Finding the MDC is what we're mainly focusing on.
>>
>>138133476
It does the trick, good to see you anon. Let's keep digging around the search zone because clearly someone is getting very desperate/upset.

>>138133688
The way that information was astroturfed told me all I needed to know about that "lead"

I'm gonna keep that spot in the back of my mind just in case but that was not the MDR we have been searching for. We are looking for a very large building, complex of buildings etc.

The shill group used that Jensen guy as a distraction to attack the threads. Not sure if that was because they are all in the same group or if they just took advantage of a third party intrusion.

>>138133909
Keep him in mind but the way it was pushed and crossposted to Voat (which is controlled) was very telling

The shills have been trying to shut these generals down for months and that looked like an attempt to give the mods "justification"
>>
>>138132743
oh sick ANON5 strapped on his mech suit and kicked ass
>>
File: Screenshot (272).png (4MB, 1867x954px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (272).png
4MB, 1867x954px
Bump
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>138132355
>>138132885
>>138132955
>>138133140

1) [Continue to sweep the Search Area & take note of anything interesting.]

2) ["2 Headed Dragon with a Belly of Steel"]

The current Search Area is merely 1 of the Heads. The other Head can be found/located eastward of the Rail-Yards(Belly).

3) [If I simply said where the MDC & DC's are, then people wouldn't learn or have learned how to find them.]

As the old expression goes. "If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man how to fish, he eats for life"
>>
>>138135057
hey there, thoughts on the Caruso debacle?
>>
>>138134953
We need to examine areas that we have not already covered in the search area.

You have touched on the area north of the 10, and we exhaustively looked into the spots in west Vernon. We should check out what is east of there now.

>>138135057
I am very glad to see you here, it was very frustrating watching the attacks happening the past two days.

Don't worry about not simply giving us the locations. I'm trying to learn how to do this for myself.

Will look around for that second area near the rail lines after we have finished this portion.
>>
Gotten tons of hits since last night along with something huge.

Just visited the Para Los Nino's center.
Asked for a tour stating my young brother is looking for a place for after school since I work at McMaggotBurger and my mother works night at the local hospital.

Tanya was incredibly nice and provided a through tour of the facility. I also asked to interview several people in order to make sure this was the right place for my brother. I picked out several individuals and they all said the same. It's a solid place for poverty stricken families. Decided to have my girlfriend ask some families leaving the area too if they had heard anything. Apparently they hold a lot of fund raisers and other community projects but nothing insane.

For good measure I lost a USB drive inside and hope to get a ping soon just in case.

What now?
>>
Are you going to include that Para Los Ninos on the list?
>>
>>138135057
also what is the protocol if we think we have found it? Anonymous tip to authorities?
>>
>>138135498
That place is not the main area we are looking for. If anything, it is a location that would be supplying product (kids) to the main location. But I haven't even seen any evidence of that at all.

People should stop going there until we have a better idea of why that lead was pushed so hard.

>>138135671
No, not until someone can sit down and very meticulously explain why it was of interest. Learn to identify astroturfing attempts.

>>138135733
It would take a lot of verification but doing something like calling in the Fire Department etc might be a way to go. You can't just call up the LAPD and tell them you found it. They certainly already know about it.
>>
>>138135922
It's funny because Jensen called the Nino's location bullshit and everyone flamed him last night. Anyone seen him since?
>>
>>138136193
He's probably around, mumbling to himself about his failed attempt to derail this.
>>
>>138136193
I suspect that he was someone coming here to attack these threads who was not related to the regular shill group that has been coming for us >>138132685
>>
>>138136193
>>138136363
I still wonder if that was Anon6, his tactics just seemed similar to me and Anon6 hasn't been around lately as far as I can tell.
>>
>>138132481
What is this map based off of? I'm semi new to this thread.
>>
>>138136469
>>138136503
>>138136363

What makes everyone think he was a shill? I heard an anonymous went through the data he posted and found his manifesto. Includes links to almost everything we have been doing, a proton mail account along with contact information for some folks in China.

What did he do?
Potential Aspie?
>>
>>138136775
His Onion links were very strange and could get people in trouble by clicking on them.
>>
>>138136775
He started shilling our threads after people didn't go along with his "suggestions" and he tried to co opt these threads by claiming to be "new management"

Not someone that could be trusted to be a team player at all.

>>138136513
It's a long story and not what we are focusing on. I need to write a summary of our methodology in these threads so that people understand better what we are doing.

Right now we are looking through this area of LA >>138132885 for warehouses, shipping companies, abandoned buildings etc that look like they might be of interest and cataloguing them.
>>
>>138136911
Yeah, people went through those too.
Nothing but sites asking for passwords and other things.

>>Vmware
>>Proxies

Along with a few sites that sided with the enemy apparently it broke down a fairly large network. Not sure.

I mean, people found something in those leaks he put down. Maybe he was onto something.
>>
File: ThePyramid.jpg (260KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ThePyramid.jpg
260KB, 1200x1200px
>>138135057

Just to expand on the points that I mentioned:

1) [As you do multiple sweeps, you can slowly start reducing the Search Area even more.]

2) [The relationship between the Heads is interesting]

>>138135393

Focus on sweeping the Search Area to find other interesting locations before going after single targets.

>>138135414

1) These threads are concerning them.

2) Doing LA first is going to help /HTG/ when it comes to looking at other cities.

3) You'll find some interesting things in that secondary Search Area & will see how they connect to the MDC Search Area.

>>138135733

4chan is watched by many eyes & many people. Get the ball rolling on here when it comes to spreading information.
>>
>>138137239
He never said anything about taking over,
I was in that thread and he simply stated that he wants to get things more organized because no one could navigate the archives along with other information.

This is what I'm saying, I'm just confused because I visited the Nino location and nothing was wrong. The leads we found have lead to nothing I have seen and Jensen's lead to a 40 page manifesto and other locations outside the US
>>
>>138132355
Bump
>>
>>138137688
Look at the archives and some of the threads he posted.
>>
>>138137688
He literally did when he tried to start his own thread(s). And his reaction when we didn't play along should tell you all you need to know.

That is because the Nino location is a bad lead. Just keep watching/observing and over time you will start to notice commonalities when shills are pushing stuff.

>>138137368
1) Who was the Jensen guy, was he related to the main shill group or another party?

2) I know which is why I want to learn as much as I can before we do this at a second location.

3) Can you explain the relationship between the two "Heads" a little more? Do they deal in different, but complimentary products?
>>
Ok I looked into the past threads to find out the general idea of how the maps were made (based on drug trafficking and democratic counties). I've also read through most of the compiled info. What's the end goal once "we've" compiled a list of suspicious places with a bit of evidence to support them?
>>
>>138137368
Belly of steel means a digestive system connected to both heads.
Are big warehouses very close to railroads access to be focused on ?
Like the ones in 1913 E Vernon Ave for example ?

Also, do both heads eat different type of food/trafficking ? That is a weird analogy.
>>
>>138138065
I did.

>>He stated he wanted to help
Got burned

>>Came back the next day
Got burned and told to come back tomorrow

>>Once more posted in a thread and was immediately banned.

>>Stated he had 32 active computers and continued to make new threads
all of which were shut down immediately with stenography in the pictures.

>>Tried creating his own threads and shit posted the fuck out of everything to gain attention on the problem since no one else would listen.

>>Once he calmed down he explained her was on medication and he wanted to organize things because "that is all I'm good for." and his sister was raped and murdered.

What didn't I read?
>>
>I know where the MDC is but you need to find it for yourself
>no spoonfeeding
>im 120
>spine beetles
>ayylmaos
>powerstructures
>planetside2
>>
>>138138588
It's unusual for someone to be so controlling immediately from the get go like that person. His behavior was strange.
>>
>>138138206
He made a thread because no one would listen. Was a confirmed autist.

He made a thread because he didn't see one online and thought it went down.

How are you guys not seeing that?
>>
>>138138846
Because he confirmed he was autistic and on medication, totally off his fucking rocker. Dude works for. CRA and just does computer shit
>>
>>138138936
Did you not see the posts where he threatened people in the thread by saying "they're onto you"?
>>
>>138139000
Same thing happened to Jensen,
Tried pointing it out and got banned.
>>
>>138138588
>>138138936
>>138139040
There was stenography in the pictures? That is interesting.

His behavior was very odd and if he wasn't a shill, he's so unstable that we don't want him involved. I read over the archives and he was acting off to the point that he pissed off the other posters.

He tried to rewrite out OP, change everything in the threads. Then used threats when people didn't listen.

>>138138846
Something was off about that guy.
>>
>>138139040
Being off your rocker is a quality probably not best suited for a team effort.
>>
>>138139132
>agreeing with frankposting
>not seeing this as a problem

Interesting.

>>138139203
Check this out
>>
>>138139098
They as in the individual involved. These threads aren't secret which is what bothered him so much. It's in the manifesto bud, people are aware of what's going on. Why isn't it getting shut down? Because it's a false information campaign. Rule one of infosec is don't post you shit in a public place.
>>
>>138138206

1) Another party.

3) East Head(Secondary) supports the more important West Head(Main)

>>138138449

1) /HTG/ has the MDC Search Area(currently what is being looked at) & the secondary Search Area that is eastward of the Rail-Yards.

2) The analogy makes sense after both Search Area's are looked at & the MDC located.
>>
So why are people believing in anon5? Did he predict something, etc.?
>>
My usual method of posting pics in this thread from an external device are suddenly not working. If I post some screen shots on the infinity chan thread would anyone be interested in reposting them here?
>>
>>138139352
1) Interesting

By east of the rail yards do you mean we should follow the tracks that link to the two in this image >>138133140

>>138139285
Compartmentalization harms investigations and he knew that.
>>
>>138139203
>> saying everyone here is 100% mentally capable?

There was stego in the pictures and they are lost now. Jensen has been banned and it looks like he left after being burned to a crisp. While we may not agree with what he did being right, we have to acknowledge his intentions to show us a perspective. If we continue to fixate on one individual accounts and a possible person working on the inside then that makes us no better. To be a good investigator you have to be able to work with individuals you may not like. That is just life.

>>Why haven't the threads been shut down unless we are getting colder.
>>
>>138139132
Shut the fuck up and don't lump me in with your fake villain sockpuppet (((Jensen))) who was just Frank with a different Trip.

The perpetrator is fake, the MDC is fake and Frank is not 120 years old. Can you fucking faggots get off my board and go to 8chaim pls
>>
>>138139564
I will repost them

>>138139465
He's predicted quite a few things including a number of terror attacks, CTR/Brock's involvement in child porn, additional info like Ivanka's role in the Syria strikes. He also mentioned the likelihood of false flags being blamed on the right long before Charleston happened.

You really should follow his threads for fun and watch his predictions if you have not.

>>138139742
This is no longer "your" board
>>
>>138132355
see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omaX3N8Op7Y
>>>138137993
>>
>>138139677
He reommended the investigation be moved to a secure site where people cannot watch and pry on what we know.

>>It's In the book.
Facebook messages along with other information POINTING THESE THREADS OUT.

How is that a good investigation if literally fuckbook is aware.
>>
>>138139899
Why are you so avid in defending this person you don't even know and clearly displayed suspicious behavior? /HTG/ is clearly still running fine without him.
>>
>>138139677

If you look at these pictures:

>>138132885
>>138132955

Eastward of the Rail-Yards there is a large amount of Warehouses.

Much like how this MDC Search Area was mapped/dotted/outlined out, that Secondary Search Area needs a similar treatment.
>>
>>138140189
Because it isn't right what we did to him.
We didn't even here him out and I feel bad about it.

>>Implying everyone is a heartless shill unless they have spine beetles.

I honestly feel bad and I think a few people actually was interested in what he was going to dump.
>>
>>138139899
Many groups are aware of these threads, both good and bad. Even I have heard from contacts that we are being watched and I am not an "insider" by any means.

>>138140513
Look anon, you seem to have missed that the Para Los Ninos lead was being astroturfed/pushed by shills. The operatives that are actually paid to do this stuff are quite good at manipulation. Learn to detach your emotions from the decision process and rely on your powers of observation more.

That guy was here to attack these threads and was very skilled at what he did. They all peel like a rotten banana if you stand them up for long enough though.
>>
>>138140504
You said you already know where it is tho? Did I miss something? Do you want me to go dig into 4plebs and post the part where you said you know where the MDC is located
>>
>>138140833
I'm not emotional, I'm saying Jensen got burned BECAUSE he said the Nino was fake.
Don't lecture me like I'm a child, I'm aware of infosec.

>>Why can't we catch them?
They are actively watching these threads.

His manifesto confirmed it.
>>
>>138141105
Now you are acting strange to be quite honest.

>>138139875
Posted some stuff there now, hopefully it helps.
>>
>>138140833
This entire investigation is astroturfed by shills and its been proven numerous times. Kill yourselves, all of you.
>>
>>138138449
Maybe a bunker east of the railroad tracks/logistics yard
>>
>>138141264
How?

This is what I'm saying, I'm asking about Jensen and you are immediately changing your typography with me. Don't lump me in with someone who is unaware of what you are doing.
>>
>>138141324
Fucking this
>>
Nah I'm not too convinced on anon5, I'm reading his past threads and he just seems too vague, intentionally mysterious, and he too often accuses people of being CTR.
He also hasn't made any substantial predictions (I could be wrong, you'd just have to link me one)

I still think you guys are doing good work by attempting to map out human trafficking, but you seem to be too hung up on staying on track with the map (which isn't based on a lot of evidence in itself) and shills
>>
>>138141596
Jensen had legitimate information that Anon5 and friends burned
>>
>>138141701
Can I get a screenshot, link?
>>
>>138141596
This
>>
>>138140504
Ah ok. I will look at it once we are done with the MDC Search Area.

Still worrying we will miss the MDC as we sweep around

>>138141105
You're acting a little odd yourself now, it's like all I have to

>>138141264
Alright let me look at it. We want to strictly stick to areas in this zone

>>138132885
>>138132955

>>138141596
That's ok lad if you are skeptical you can just let us do our thing. I don't blame you for questioning things. Once we actually find some stuff maybe consider coming back and giving our methods a second chance.

I don't have time to link you to threads where he predicted specific things right now.

>>138141324
I feed on your anger
>>
>>138141492
>>138141525
I'm sorry that the recent turn of events have struck such a cord with you.

https://youtu.be/M_gfMAkmbsU
Maybe this will help you calm down.
>>
>>138141838
I didn't get one but it was archived.

Jensen was banned.

I saw screenshots in a previous thread showing other pages of the manifesto.
>>
>>138141701
No. Jensen was another larp playing badguy in your game of charades.
>>
>>138141596
>>138141838
Alright just for you I went into the archives and dug this up, here is where he mentioned Ivanka's role in the Syria strikes a week before Eric Trump mentioned it in an interview

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119826598/#119826598
>>
>>138142029
Can you link to those additional screenshots? I"m curious to see them.

>>138142067
Kek, shills shilling shills
>>
>>138141931
This stuff is important to me.
I don't like shills like Anon5 posting vague garbage. When Jensen was straight forward with what he had.
>>
>>138140504
You have to admit, people found some crazy stuff about the location from last night. Building a hotel over the Las Vegas tunnels?

Are the tunnels under Los Angeles a factor at all?
>>
One of you guys will partially agree with me and push a slightly different anti-frank narrative, but I know that all of you are liars.
>>
>>138140504
also is next week going to be particularly "interesting", politically?
>>
>>138142194
Sorry anon I don't have them.
I'm just here for last night and saw him get burned
>>
File: 4059227.jpg (8KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
4059227.jpg
8KB, 212x212px
>>138142119
Thank you I'll look into them.
>>
File: 1500606433821.png (19KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
1500606433821.png
19KB, 394x373px
You guys realize it's the cartels doing this right? Were the sanctuary cities not a clue?

How safe do you feel talking about disrupting their revenue stream on a clearnet site?
>>
>>138141596
dude, he fucking predicted the spain terror attack
>>
File: 55156315_p0.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
55156315_p0.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>138132355
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>138142029
oh man yeah his info was so solid
>>
>>138142612
You didn't screen shot the manifesto?
Let me see if I can find that.
>>
>>138140833
To be honest I too got sucked in by it and contributed to the mania. It's exciting to think that we had it but there was a giant leap from looking at Young's and then all of a sudden why Caruso? Total leap even if he seems like he has his fingers in a lot of pies. Would be bad if he was innocent. Singlemindedness can be reckless in these situations. I'll look over the eastern area and see what pops out.
>>
Is this still a valid lead?

If you target soldiers kids, you have a headstart on a newly orphaned child.
>>
File: 029.png (2MB, 1189x1955px) Image search: [Google]
029.png
2MB, 1189x1955px
>>138133476
I'm touched.
>>
>>138132355
I saw this on my local news today and thought this thread wouldn't mind knowing about it

http://abc13.com/250+-arrested-in-sex-trafficking-crackdown-in-harris-co/2321631/
>>
>>138142429
Have another, here is a thread he talked about months ago saying that London's bridges would be attacked

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94004257/#94004257

Since then there have been multiple "test run" attacks which were trying police responses as part of preparations for a bigger event coming in the future.

He is sometimes vague, sometimes specific depending on whether he's talking about an imminent threat or something he just wants people to generally research and think about.

>>138141931
Checking out your screenshots right now, hang on

>>138142863
That's alright, I don't like Caruso but I thought it was very odd how they pushed him.

Let's keep sweeping over this eastern area.

>>138142972
It's something to just note as we look around for more stuff in the search zone
>>
I found the screenshot, give me a few minutes to eat,
>>
>>138142119
Pretty interesting, possibly because of ivankas tweet on the 5th but definitely accurate.

>>138142472
Now that's something I'd like to see. I've looked for it but I can't seem to find the thread where he predicted it.
>>
>>138142863
he's definitely a corrupt billionaire with a child center in skid row, that shows up in articles about pedophiles, who everyone hates, and is friends with the corrupt mayor of LA and was the police commissioner for fucks sake. But yeah they got too excited from the shilling giving them a false positive.
>>
>>138141885

The reason why /HTG/ got side tracked & shilled, is because the MDC's location is getting closer to being found as the Search Area's get sweeped & refined.

>>138142273

As the Search Area is sweeped, people should take note of any interesting locations.

>>138142352

Trump once said that he is a "Nationalist and a Globalist", yet he is more of a Countrist at times.

Since Bannon is now outside of the Castle to help fight the Battle around it, it will be interesting to see what happens inside of the Castle & what types of influence/sway increases or decreases as that Battle rages on.
>>
>>138143344
Wow certainly making me believe him more. Not 100% convinced but now I'm at least 50/50
>>
>>138143709
his human origins story perfectly reconciles all religions, all unsolved gaps in evolution, all forbidden archeological artifacts, and perfectly explains why white people get so sunburned.
>>
>>138143629

or decreases as that internal Battle rages on*
>>
>>138144002
If you just conceptualize what anon5 says it'll often make sense/fall into place which is why I find his info so interesting.
>>
>>138143629
I saw someone earlier talk about drones flying over the western American sea border, know anything about that?
>>
>>138144057
Some tools to use:

http://zimas.lacity.org/ - find zoning/owners/platmaps

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teletype.smarttruckroute&hl=en - think like a truck driver

http://www.loopnet.com/ - find out if that building changed hands recently, see pictures of the interior and the floorplan

https://www.titlepro247.com/index.aspx - find out who owns it and when it changed hands (you have to pay)
>>
>>138143709
Just follow his threads and you will see some very interesting stuff happening. Also: because he is known for posting here about terror operations the 6/3 terror attack a shill operation (the people posting doxxes of some kid called Frank) was pushed the day before it happened to disrupt his efforts.

You can read about that here >>138132685 stick around and I'll link you one or two more interesting things he's said

>>138143629
1) Without actually telling us where the MDC is have we been stumbling over parts/elements of it as we search or just getting warmer?

2) What's your prognosis on the orphanage that got shilled? Caruso is not exactly an angel but I am surprised they picked him to make another "sacrificial lamb"

3) Will Bannon's return to Breitbart put the Zionist factions there in check that have been more or less running it?
>>
>>138144234
it sometimes sounds insane, or even stupid at first, but over time it makes sense in ways you never expected. how the entire world isn't crowding around ANON5 right now is a mystery, but its cool to keep it that way.
>>
I found the screenshot,
Jensen made a new thread on B holy shit.
>>
>>138144558
shills didn't "pick" caruso. I was there. someone turned a corner, took a screenshot of his building, and the shill went nuts. people googling him only made him seem more and more sketchy. he's a pretty easy target. but yeah, i would assume the MDC won't have the owner's name on the front.
>>
>>138144234
>>138144663
A lot of people are too psyopped into rejecting anything they've been conditioned to think is "crazy"

Kinda makes me wonder one of his objectives has always been to catch some of our interests and form a little task force like this

Dumping some images anon sent to me of the areas we are searching
>>
>>138145000
Caruso has given some money to the LA Mayor's Fund which is basically a smaller version of the Clinton Foundation for things local to LA I think.

So he's no angel but I don't get why they singled him out.

>>138145047
Pic related
>>
>>138145173
This was covered already but is in the upper part of the search area, just posting for the record
>>
>>138145047
That's not it at all, it's just called taking things with a grain of salt. Prediction or not, he is still vague and being vague can make anything work out in the end.
Forgive the people who are skeptical.
>>
>>138144892
Show us the screenshot

If he wants to go circlejerk /b/ he can feel free to do that

>>138145215
Pic related
>>
>>138145325
No I understand I have been watching his threads for a long time and when I first saw them I was quite skeptical as well

>>138145215
Fuck forgot the screenshot in my last post
>>
>>138145546
>>
>>138145599
This isn't really in our search vector but there were a few transport companies located there so it's worth a note
>>
>be frank
>insider
>claims to know about terrorist attacks before they happen
>says nothing about Barcelona even though he always says he's listening to chatter
>claims to know about a distribution center where they store human trafficking victims
>doesn't tell you all because he wants to teach a handful of autists how to look at google maps
>meanwhile thousands of innocents are being sold into slavery and this "investigation" ends up going nowhere
really makes me think
>>
>>138145704
>>
>>138145863
>>
>>138135498
Secret agent material here.
>>
>>138145920
Also not in our search area, just should be noted for the rail lines
>>
>>138144892
Link? Pic?
>>
Spot I noticed here: warehouses, produce/seafood storage/shipping, cold storage

Also some large large facility that appears to be Clougherty Packing Company
>>
>>138146332
Keep forgetting the pics lel
>>
>>138145985
Thanks for reposting these. My theory is that if I just straight up catalogue the whole area that we should inevitably find something, as repetitive as that might be. We can eliminate parts of the search vector from these that we are able to determine are most likely not going to have the MDC within them. I can make some more whenever you guys are ready for them.
>>
>>138146491
We need to have the companies named on them so we can think about the Roles they might play

This facility that Clougherty Packing Company is a part of is massive. All walled off too
>>
>>138146491
Going off what I think would be required for a MDC, the minimum size for a MDC would at least be the size of a Walmart in terms of being able to store the variety of product you need. The MDC could also very likely have underground compartments to it as well.
>>
The railyard to the east has two sections, an upper and lower. The upper branches off ENE and it looks like a line goes underneath the Citadel mall, maybe. The lower yard goes E and it looks like a spur line goes up under Pico Rivera mall. Maybe I'm just seeing things or it's the perspective but what do you people think?
>>
>>138147077
Check it out, here is one of the openings to the complex. Has access to the river too so you could drive things up the dry bed and transport them into the grounds theoretically if you needed to do that for whatever reason
>>
>>138147210
Citadel Mall? That is interesting. It used to be a huge dump before it got a makeover a while back.

I'm still focused on the area in central LA
>>
>>138147232
Those trucks have got the "ghost fleet" look going on to, very interesting.
>>
>>138147453
Back entrance here, guard shack but no trucks

It's an interesting complex
>>
>>138147350
I'm thinking there might be a huge bunker complex under something innocuous with rail lines going in. A garbage dump would be a good candidate because then you just excavate the dump and you have a fortress without people screeching about ruining beautiful mountains or whatever. Put a mall on top and you have good cover with no reason for anyone to suspect what's going on underneath. Also a citadel is a fortress. Maybe the steel belly is something like this?
>>
>>138144558

1) /HTG/ is on the right track.

2) It was a attempt to turn /HTG/ into PG.

While it is good that people are noticing interesting locations in the Search Area & are trying to figure out who owns them or the land, going "all in" on a location before the whole Search Area has been sweeped of targets is jumping the gun.

3) Yep.

>>138148170

The "Steel Belly" just means the Rail-Yards that are between the 2 Search Area Locations(Heads).
>>
>>138148440
I suppose you can see why I fell so quickly for the Caruso stuff lol
>>
The amount of people taken by sick pedos every day is fucking shamefull we can really fuck up their operation if we keep this up
>>
>>138148799
it's a good thing we have Frank here who knows exactly where they are being kept, but won't tell us because he's teaching us a lesson. Thank you based frank slauenwhite.
>>
>>138148170
I meant a dump as in the property was very junky/should have been bulldozed but was remodeled.

>>138148091
Pic related is the far end of the complex, some unmarked vehicles here, kind of odd I guess

>>138148440
2) I thought the research was good but the astroturfing attempt that happened right after was very telling. It is interesting how Caruso owns properties in many of the areas we discovered have DCs in them.

3) Good because they were ruining the entire publication.

>>138147453
Would you mind keeping a list of interesting spots we find, so that we can deliberate on them without having to rely solely on screenshots?
>>
>>138148440
>>138149043
Another question: is the second "Head" more for things like luxury/collector items, less cargo that is "live?" Seems like the human cargo/organs etc. would be the stuff you'd expect in LA proper.
>>
File: 1499640882218.jpg (62KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1499640882218.jpg
62KB, 400x396px
>>138149043
Sure, just write out any areas you find with addresses if available and I'll try to look back in the archives for any previously mentioned places in the search vector as well to add. Meatco is one area I remember on the top of my head.
>>
File: 1475818433222.png (669KB, 968x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475818433222.png
669KB, 968x662px
>>138149509
Meatco, the Terminal Market which you researched and the area just east of it where the electronics/music shops are (soundproofing). Maybe this complex I just looked at and a few of the transport companies that others posted.
>>
I found the screenshot,
Jensen made a new thread on B holy shit.

>>138146198
Third time

>>I don't have a link
>>Fucking eating Patience
>>Screen of Manifesto
>>
>>138145754
he's got a point, anon5. which matters more, teaching 4chan how to look at google streetview, or saving human souls?
>>
>>138149932
Teaching us to find these places on our own saves more people in the long run. You have to consider the long term.
>>
>>138149872
In the spirit of the 4chins, proofs or gtfo

>>138149932
Learning how to do this right so we can do this in other cities and save tens of thousands instead of a few hundred lives is what is important here
>>
>>138150099
Or make a dossier like Jensen did as a guide of reference.
>>
>>138148762

Which is why you have to keep looking at the bigger picture as you are investigating things.

>>138148799

LA & DC are big places for Pedo Networks.

>>138149184

When the Secondary Search Area is sweeped/mapped you will see how it's connected to the MDC Search Area.

>>138149932

Trafficking is more then just Humans & Humans are expendable.

With that said, the right method(s) are needed to save as many as you can.
>>
>>138150099
>>138150311

>get your daughter taken away by human traffickers
>find out a 120 year old lich knows where she's being kept
>he won't reveal the location because he wants to help 3 people learn how to use google maps
>every day that passes is another day that someone loses a family member to these people

rly makes me think. you guys are fucking retarded.
>>
Roadrunner Freight which is nestled in between the two yards has almost universally negative reviews and sounds like it could be a front. They don't seem to care if anything arrives on time or broken. Could just be a terrible company but who knows.
>>
>>138150591
I think I'm relying too much on spidey-sense and not doing enough poring over the shit. It's hard though. I'm sure they try to make it blend in quite well, wherever it is.
>>
I don't usually participate in these threads but there was a good bread about fla. posted by a diganon on infinitychan today.
>>
>>138150557
Making a Operations Manual is something I plan to work on over time so that we have a guide ready once LA is done.

>>138150591
I'll take your word for it.

>>138150959
"Spidey sense" is what got us psyopped into CPP in the first place. Right now we just have to collect data in the search area for LA and then do some analysis on the whole. Just data mine right now.
>>
Curaco

4444 Ayers Ave Vernon, CA 90058

This area is outside of the search vector, but if you look around there it looks like there is a small cluster there. Just curious if that's the eastern area along the railway that A5 was mentioning. It's more southeast in particular though.
>>
>>138150591
>>138150311

It's frustrating because no one's explaining how they are checking buildings off the list. Or even why they checked the buildings from last night off the list.
>>
I mean shit, someone could probably drive down there and pay a crackhead $100 to tell you faster than this.
>>
>>138151361
Yea we could get better at that. The problem is that for the past week we've been a little unorganized due to the mods handing out a ban to our regular OP.

So far we have searched the following here:

>>138132885
Sectors 1&2 exhaustively and the top halves of 3&4 partially. The bottom halves of 3&4 have yet to be searched.
>>
>>138151361
it's almost like everything ITT is made up and this is a shill thread to discredit /ewo/ and /pg/

2 weeks ago you guys were saying you had it narrowed down and were about to crack the case

1 week ago you said you had it narrowed down and were about to crack the case

Last night you said you finally had found the MDC and Caruso was the final puzzle piece

Now, you are going back to square one and Frank is telling you to "Dig Deeper, you're almost there"
>>
>>138151663
But what about the building told you, definitively, No, this is not it? Did you go in and check?
>>
File: 1494026639339.jpg (3KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1494026639339.jpg
3KB, 238x195px
>>138151663
I am now punished /htg/ op, a man denied his generals.
>>
File: 240450f61d5c393b972217d5e3950a58.jpg (692KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
240450f61d5c393b972217d5e3950a58.jpg
692KB, 850x1204px
>>138151571
I was just ruminating about using the homeless as a system of informants, in a different city though.
>>
>>138151881
hire fucking crowds on demand for maximum irony.
>>
File: banned.png (123KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
banned.png
123KB, 896x672px
>>138151843
I don't believe I've gotten a clear answer. What, exactly, did you get banned for?
>>
>>138151881
I think that they might use the homeless to do their dirty work in certain cases as well.
>>
>>138151800
First we are collecting raw data on spots of interest. Then we will look at all of that data and see if we notice any trends etc. This is why IC/LE investigations take so long and there are only 2-3 of us working on this full time.

>>138151843
Mods are real fags for not letting us just have our generals

>>138152001
>>138151881
Having homeless vets help you out can be useful
>>
File: A FORMAL PROP.jpg (41KB, 1160x846px) Image search: [Google]
A FORMAL PROP.jpg
41KB, 1160x846px
>>138151193
Jensen already did you fucking retard and you guys torched him.

>>Pic Related
We lost so much because of you idiots.
>>
File: 08172017 NEW HOPES.jpg (232KB, 2240x914px) Image search: [Google]
08172017 NEW HOPES.jpg
232KB, 2240x914px
>>138152258
>>
File: CRYPTOAISJ.jpg (130KB, 1126x834px) Image search: [Google]
CRYPTOAISJ.jpg
130KB, 1126x834px
>>138152301
>>
File: 08182017 Newhope.jpg (543KB, 2418x980px) Image search: [Google]
08182017 Newhope.jpg
543KB, 2418x980px
>>138152351
This motherfucker had 289 pages of fucking information. His original document lead to what looked to be a duplicate and this one came up. Hashed with some info, probably some Caesar cipher
>>
>>138152104
I think a good idea would be to, up at the top, have some general pointers about how to investigate. What tools do you use? I posted these tools:

http://zimas.lacity.org/ - find zoning/owners/platmaps

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teletype.smarttruckroute&hl=en - think like a truck driver

http://www.loopnet.com/ - find out if that building changed hands recently, see pictures of the interior and the floorplan

https://www.titlepro247.com/index.aspx - find out who owns it and when it changed hands (you have to pay)

What trends are we looking for in ownership? Are they LLC's? Singular fall guy owners? What is the zoning? Are the locations correlated to city pedophile maps?
>>
>>138152258
>>138152301
>>138152351
>op game over
ahahaha the memes write themselves
>>
>>138152520
Yet he posted onion links that could get people in trouble. It doesn't matter how much he wrote up, the quality of the content is what matters.
>>
>>138151881
>thinking homeless people are reliable and able to accomplish tasks like surveillance

if they were they wouldnt be homeless
>>
>>138151881
That's actually a really good idea. And you know they'd appreciate earning a twenty-buck paycheck.
>>
>>138152662
I literally just use google maps and photoshop to graph stuff on maps.

It would be useful to have stuff available so that we can pull info on property owners etc.

Over the weekend I can compile something to summarize how we investigate and run it by the other regular investigators to see if they all like it.
>>
>>138152705
Op game over was a pedo networking targeting SCEA, the fbi arrested hundreds and they were banned from the pan. Look it up.

>>138152765
It's like you don't know how to get around shit like that. McWifi. You just said we would do anything for these kids and now.
>>Much risk
>>Much feelings

>>Posts in public thread

The fucks the difference when the content that WAS quality was fucking hidden in plain sight.
>>
File: 1502603497577.png (354KB, 1920x592px) Image search: [Google]
1502603497577.png
354KB, 1920x592px
>>138151989
Asking the mods to point out the post in particular which made them come to this conclusion in my appeal got it nearly instantly refuted as that was so crude of me to ask apparently.
>>
>>138152258
judging by his mental stability, i dont think we are missing much. he knows he can come back and simply dump it here. he was more obsessed with stroking his ego and being in charge of people.
>>
>>138153027
Interesting but either way we are not going after the shits on the darkweb. Bagging consumers does not solve the root problem.

>>138147133
Forgot to say that I agree, it's gonna be supermarket sized or part of a property that is of that dimension
>>
>/htg/ willingly believes some larper who claims he is 120 years old with 0 proof and vague answers
>/htg/ shit on this Jensen guy who submitted a bunch of proof, clearly wanted to help, and put out a god damn manifesto

is there any more proof you need that /htg/ is a larpfest? How is Jensen any less reliable than Frank? Despite Jensen actually trying to help you guys out and not post cryptic nonsense?
>>
>>138153093
>"this jensen guy is insane"
>"hey 120 year old insider spine beetle illuminati anon, tell us where to look"
kek
>>
>>138153093
Hope you saved it all
Shills wanting there dicks sucked
>>Much hero
>> Such mystery
>>We are the only ones etc etc.

I posted my shit is here, my stego are up.
Fuck all of you.
>>
>>138153478
>in b4 this is secretly Jensen
>>
>>138153478
Anon5 has been lying.
He is pointing you in directions where he would gain political ground.
>>
Wew check this out, lot of trucks and interesting businesses in this complex. Just outside of the search area but it caught my eye

3001-3099 E 54th St
>>
>>138153646
Thank you for having faith in me,
>>
File: 1494188645527.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1494188645527.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>>138153478
>>138153680
>>138153777
Topkek it was Jensen jerking himself off the entire time wanting us to let him in the club

Eat a dick dude, that was some dedicated deep cover though you really stuck with it
>>
File: 1475436172180.png (393KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1475436172180.png
393KB, 428x510px
>>138153893
>I've been permanent banned 10 times
>>
>>138153859
Join the club?
If you are jerking off to being hero's not being able to save children. You are monsters.

6 days
>>
File: 1502612197963.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1502612197963.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>138153777 (checked)
Dude you have just been shitting up this whole thread since you've been here.
>>
File: ym3PZw.png (669KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
ym3PZw.png
669KB, 800x430px
>>138154017
>6 days

I'm so spooped
>>
>>138153680
it is interesting you say that, because I was just thinking -

what if Anon5, in September when he first talked about pedogate -

had simply leaked every trafficking hub to Wikileaks, collapsed the sanctuary cities, and empowered Trump's Admin ten times over?

it actually makes me respect him more, because obviously he wants us to learn for ourselves. I imagine at his level politics doesn't REALLY matter.

But holy fuck. What if Trump lost?
>>
>>138135057
I know of a location the Triads operate out of. What should I do with this information? Bear in mind they know I know.
>>
Shill incoming
Spam in tminus 20 minutes.
>>
File: IMG_5570.jpg (4MB, 7240x3314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5570.jpg
4MB, 7240x3314px
>>138147133
>The MDC could also very likely have underground compartments to it as well.
Yeah this is what I'm betting on.
>>
>>138154224
start using a tripcode and post vague unrelated things, that will surely work
>>
To be serious though,
Good luck,
I will be leaving,
You will not see me again

-J
>>
>>138154188
When it comes down to it he does leak some more specific information. For example, prior to the election he was very urgent and would actually post links to specific information. He stayed around and adopted his slightly more vague approach because people came to his threads, researched and observed.

>>138154224
Is it in LA? I wouldn't just spam it here if it'll put you in danger.

>>138154487
Dude if you really wanted to go hunt pedos start your own group on /pol/ instead of hijacking our shit
>>
>>138154359
Try checking out the area south of there too since we haven't worked on that part as much.

>>138154021
Check the message I'm leaving for you on our other channel
>>
This may have already been posted but the area around Saia LTL looks kind of interesting, lot of transport at least.

2550 E 28th St, Los Angeles, CA 90058
>>
bump.

You guys do a good job.
>>
File: 1475467155681.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475467155681.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>138155349
Thanks medkit
>>
The HTG Blackpill is that it's taken us so long to find the LA hub, other cities are already changing their tactics.

Once we find LA, we start all over with Seattle only now using outdated google maps, looking for warehouses that are blocked off from Streetview.

Elon Musk is building tunnels faster than this. Surely the deep state has technology to elude even 100,000 4chan investigators. They have flying saucers for fucks sake, as Anon5 says.

They have bases on mars.

They have time machines.

They can orchestrate a 9/11 so perfectly that 16 years later we still can't comprehend it.

Yet we are supposed to fight them with google maps. Fuck, why does the world feel so hopeless? What's the point of all this Anon5? You dangle this knowledge in front of us with no indication we will ever so much as catch a glimpse of the world behind the curtain.

We're honest people with good hearts trying to do the right thing, but the faceless enemy we are standing up against can turn the world off like a light switch. Are we just an ant farm you watch, to see if we can dig our way out of the sand?
>>
>>138150591
>>138155522
>>
>>138155522 (checked)
You make like people aren't going to notice that much sudden activity going on in an already suspected trafficking hub.
>>
>>138154768
It's in Seattle. I also found a biotech company and a data mining and predictive analysis company on the same block as a Greyhound station across the street from the federal building in Charlottesville.
>>
File: DHflzUPVwAI3NDL.jpg large.jpg (39KB, 440x518px) Image search: [Google]
DHflzUPVwAI3NDL.jpg large.jpg
39KB, 440x518px
>>138156000
Checked
>>
>>138155522
That's ok, each time we will get faster. I will have Seattle graphed and locations of interest pinpointed within a day instead of over a week and a half.

I was actually sharing your depressed sentiment about the world in general a week ago but giving up is like a prisoner letting his captors break him under interrogation.

>>138155921
This is true most of these are in very urban areas and packing them all up overnight is a logistical nighmare that would expose them.

We're in a Mexican standoff with these fuckers, also consider how many other groups might be putting pressure on them that we aren't aware of which would make movement untenable.

>>138156000
Hang on to it until we are working on Seattle after LA. Might be a few more weeks.
>>
File: firing squad.jpg (39KB, 596x283px) Image search: [Google]
firing squad.jpg
39KB, 596x283px
I'm out for the evening lads, keep up the good work
>>
File: 1501663227767.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501663227767.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
>>138156268
See you in the next /HTG/.
>>
File: tanya waving on the sly.png (173KB, 329x442px) Image search: [Google]
tanya waving on the sly.png
173KB, 329x442px
>>138156268
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 273x185px
>>138155522
Dude if you believe all that, why are you here?
>>
File: 1500838966338.gif (104KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1500838966338.gif
104KB, 256x192px
Bump
>>
File: IMG_5569.jpg (2MB, 3842x3524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5569.jpg
2MB, 3842x3524px
>>138155330
Yes that's why it's outlined in my previous pic.
I have been looking at areas a bit more south, I think I put up a pic the other day but I'll post it and/or more in just a bit
>>
>>138157000
if you don't, why are you here? Anon5 claimed all of those things and is the one who talks about a MDC. You either believe in a 120 year old time traveling lich or you are wasting your time looking for nothing
>>
>>138158369
You're right I'm wasting my time
>>
>>138157000
I'm still here because I'm not going to give up, but it infuriates me to the core knowing that Google could solve this in an hour. A spy satellite, a data mine within the NSA, one honest and just billionaire. It depresses me because apparently, in this world, once you reach a certain level of power or wealth, something prevents you from stopping this. 4chan shouldn't have to solve this problem. Apparently the world is worse off than I thought. But I'll keep going.
>>
File: 1492321007292.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492321007292.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>138158369
Liches can't cast Wish or any time manipulating spells in any of the editions. This is just blatant disinfo and you know it.
>>
File: 62092775_p0.jpg (2MB, 1984x3527px) Image search: [Google]
62092775_p0.jpg
2MB, 1984x3527px
>>138158652
>implying he can't cast Shapechange to turn into a demi-lich
Wizards are broken.
>>
>>138158573
I hope those threads last night dragged Rick Caruso in here, so that he can see the horrific nightmare of a city his corruption has created. Even if he's not involved, he had a hand in this. With wealth and power comes a moral obligation to empower the weak and defenseless.

God forbid the social cancer he created reaches back up to claw at his skin every now and then.
>>
>>138159038
Wizards who know psionics is where shit gets really broken.
>>
File: 1400873488041.png (94KB, 270x234px) Image search: [Google]
1400873488041.png
94KB, 270x234px
>>138159116
If he's innocent he has nothing to fear.

>>138159207
I ban psionics from my games. And enforce spell components.
>>
>>138159116
Frank already cleared him, it's obviously nothing. Just like Alefantis is innocent.
>>
File: 1492657452198.jpg (39KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492657452198.jpg
39KB, 722x349px
>>138159425
Well, if Alefantis was cleared by police, it should be even easier for Caruso.
>>
>>138159407
DM'ing is fun when you have consistent players. I even used to make digital maps for it. A campaign involving adventurers uncovering the human trafficking networks within Waterdeep run by the Ilithids and Drow sounds like an interesting idea now that I think about it.
>>
File: para-los-ninos-6.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
para-los-ninos-6.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>138140513
What part of him being an utterly insane shill trying to derail these threads don't you understand Burger? He made several dozen fake threads on the Catalog using Flowey images in an attempt to discredit these threads. That isn't a person to feel bad for, that's a person that deserves every bit of crap thrown at him for being an asshat.
>>
Even if someone completely loses faith in the world, there are many things that just don't make sense to do.
>>
>>138161076
yeah, im guessing there wasnt a single address of a downtown warehouse in his 40 page manifesto. we dont need the 200 year world history of human trafficking, we need a fucking address.
>>
File: 1501134926611.jpg (48KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1501134926611.jpg
48KB, 600x429px
>>138160334
>consistent players
What a miracle to find.

>>138161205
What are you on about?
>>
Checking out this block:
https://imgur.com/a/VzrRp

>http://www.dunbararmored.com/cash-management/armored-services/
>http://usgrowers.com/p-partners.htm (not much info, sketchy site)
>https://www.thereformation.com/
>https://www.manta.com/c/mmgr791/hannibal-industries-inc
>https://www.sweetenerproducts.com/index.html
>http://www.crlaurence.com/default.aspx
>https://www.westridgeoutdoors.com/ (not much info about this company on their website)

Very sorry can't post image, Paint and Imgur again being Shit and I'm too tired to mess with image size
>>
File: sheep.jpg (28KB, 337x434px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
28KB, 337x434px
>>138162447
What's this?
http://www.rrivreworks.com/
>>
>>138133140
You might want to add Elementary Schools. I noticed a shit ton in this area.
>>
>>138161489
I actually started to suspect that that poster was Jensen when he started utilizing the *exact* same non-arguments and baseless accusations, and that only increased as he grew more and more hostile over time, just like in the initial threads he appeared. And he topped it all off by outing himself straight up.
>>
So what does it look like in Philly area? I have family I'd like to not see go missing
>>
>>138162447
>https://www.pinterest.com/reformation/the-little-ref-collection/
Bunny hat? Lolita glasses? I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>thread always dies when schizo anon and frank leave
>>
File: losing my way.jpg (113KB, 376x324px) Image search: [Google]
losing my way.jpg
113KB, 376x324px
>>138166678
How can I be more entertaining?
>>
File: 1463512960001.jpg (182KB, 812x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1463512960001.jpg
182KB, 812x1280px
Back to page 1
>>
>>138162447
>https://www.thereformation.com/
Here's an associated instagram with some disturbing imagery:
https://www.instagram.com/deerdana/
>>
File: donuts-pizza-hotdog.jpg (82KB, 944x600px) Image search: [Google]
donuts-pizza-hotdog.jpg
82KB, 944x600px
>>138169030
That's a really cool shirt!
>>
>>138132355
bump
>>
File: C_AhmkqVYAAvOex.jpg large.jpg (206KB, 2047x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C_AhmkqVYAAvOex.jpg large.jpg
206KB, 2047x1024px
>>
>>138156138
I'm im the Seattle area, looking forward to it
>>
File: 1502311643714.png (378KB, 559x822px) Image search: [Google]
1502311643714.png
378KB, 559x822px
There is no MDC.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>138174824
of course it''s not just one location it's more likely many small locations like that para los ninos place. that way they keep it under the radar
>>
>>138175479
You've been looking for it more than ten threads, and you don't even know what is.
>>
>>138169030
maybe that's the nyc mdc
>>
File: 1502056927333.jpg (1MB, 3021x3054px) Image search: [Google]
1502056927333.jpg
1MB, 3021x3054px
>>138176396
Look, I don't believe in "main distribution centers" or "ghost fleets." I believe in squalid motels and Uber.
>>
>>138176574
THen why do you post in these bulhit threads for 5 hours every day?

How do you get hired to shill? Whats the pay?
>>
File: NEET.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>138177149
Perhaps you could consider it a tip hotline?

I'd recommend calling ICE directly though >>138142495
>>
>>138177286
>t. part of htgfrank shill project
>>
File: 1502477024174.png (168KB, 525x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502477024174.png
168KB, 525x450px
>>138177458
You slay me. I am slain.
>>
>>138177149
>bumps your shitty larp threads constantly
>you are angry at the anime autist even though he is the reason why /htg/ and /frankposting/ won't go away
>>
File: 1502865503786.jpg (108KB, 925x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1502865503786.jpg
108KB, 925x1004px
>>138177954
It's good to see someone appreciates my hard work.
>>
>>138177954
I want the threads to go away, frank
>>
>>138132885
>>138132481
>>138132388
it's funny how the para los ninos matches the description of all of ops posts but it was disregarded as astroturfing. it's definitely not the mdc but as a smaller dc it's definitely worth taking a look at. especially since it is in the original search vector and his connection to transplant clinics and other biotec companies. creepy reviews of children being stolen at the para los ninos location, creepy imagery and facade. there's weird locations nearby such as the pasta place the cold storage and so on. if you follow the traffic from that location it will definitely lead you to the mdc. the problem is the op is so fixated on finding only the mdc that he misses a potential lead that is not exactly what they're looking for but might eventually lead them there. it's okay to be cautious but because of all this paranoia you're missing on some good info that comes from this crowdsourced investigation. after all it's only the op that can find something. that's why we're all here.
>>
>>138179605
...caruso's connection to transplant clinics...*
>>
>>138179605
>>138179656
... it's NOT only the op that can find something..*
jesus I cant type today..
>>
File: cheer up, big guy.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cheer up, big guy.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>138179884
>>
File: 1499998119259.jpg (665KB, 2211x2833px) Image search: [Google]
1499998119259.jpg
665KB, 2211x2833px
>>
Wheres Waldo POL edition

See if you can find Jenson before he outs himself

"I mean, people found something in those leaks he put down. Maybe he was onto something."
>>
File: No No No.jpg (36KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
No No No.jpg
36KB, 499x555px
>>138180915
>caring about namefags
>>
>>138158573

lurking ..still don't know what "this" is

>what is "this". 8 beers deep. keep explanaton appropriate.
>>
>>138181303
There are more slaves in the United States today than there were prior to the Civil War.
>>
>>138181395

ah. and we look for them with OOgle maps. gotits.
>>
>>138181395

where are the slaves from?
>>
>>138181459
In some instances, we can employ boots on the ground. Some say we have an air corps, but I don't believe it.

>>138181538
Often disaster-stricken countries like Haiti and Libya, though many victims are born into the lifestyle right here at home.
>>
>>138149872
>B
Go back to where you came from
>>
File: 1502857161640.jpg (636KB, 1600x3002px) Image search: [Google]
1502857161640.jpg
636KB, 1600x3002px
>>138182179
>6 hour old post
Hmmm
>>
I noticed a lot strange stuff seemingly really close to the aquaducts system that runs throughout san diego county up to san bernardino. Latitude 33 apartments among other things such as boys and girls club, schools, old medical facilities with crescent moons around, plenty of swirls(including one being rainbow and making up the logo of a "kids" arts museum... These all run along the aquaduct, and up north in the san bernardino county it lines up a little too nicely with a small airport up there. Lots of trucking also passes through up there, which is nearby some other transport hubs of southern commiefornia (trains too).

I need ideas on how I can get details about the infrastructure of these water systems such as public archives or something. Are they big enough to move human trafficking through? If these human trafficking rings are as old as we think and have used tunnels elsewhere, is it far fetched to think they would have some ideas installing massive water infrastructure back in the day before a lot of our freeways went up over here?

We also know how hyper focused on water we are over here? Somehow we allow Nestle to literally sell us back the water thats in so much short supply on decades old contracts while they make millions off it?? Or maybe its not so bad being able to declare state of emergencies to which you can redirect funds to help develop trafficking routes under the guise of developing infrastructure when you know you have enough water? Before the water emergency was called off, Trump said there was no drought. I thought he meant we were pissing away what would normally be enough with outdated contracts, but maybe he meant it was more manufactured than that....
>>
>>138182465
I just logged in to 4chan forgive me
>>
lmao just go to a refugee center in any border town to see the human trafficking networks and how they work and how they send people to the US
>>
Mexico laughing about Refugees because its so shitty refugees dont even stay there, lmao indeed
>>
File: voat.png (140KB, 886x1587px) Image search: [Google]
voat.png
140KB, 886x1587px
>>138179605
people over @ voat have already recognised the potential of this lead. here's what they found. if this doesnt call for a closer look i dont know what will.
>>
>>138182953
of course they won't stay here, those places are points for smugglers and criminals the police should look there
>>
File: 1346977739254.png (159KB, 545x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1346977739254.png
159KB, 545x1574px
>>138183084
Why is it cool leads turn up only after I go to bed?
>>
>>138183220
i'll summarize all the good finds from voat and i'll post them in the new thread. this whole thing is being stupidly overlooked
>>
File: 60672408_p0.png (652KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60672408_p0.png
652KB, 800x1000px
>>138183738
You're a treat.
>>
File: 149772805935.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
149772805935.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>138183084
I was part of the Caruso hype last night. I was doing it ironically, and I woke up to find many of my green-texts taken seriously. I even larped as a Viet anon saying that Chinese twitter was going crazy over the findings. Then I started talking about how we should spread this to the MSM and that this was the happening Hannity was talking about. Kek, even my shitty satire gets taken seriously in these threads.

I mean, I even jokingly hyped up the A5, Joker/Batman thing because that's one of the dumbest threads he's ever made and it's also one of the tweets Frank made that got archived.

>mfw my shitposts got more (You)'s and attention that 70 threads of /htg/
Maybe I should be directing this investigation
>>
>>138184574
Thank you for revealing yourself.
>>
>>138184762
>he's onto you now >>138184574
>>
File: caruso explained.png (526KB, 1876x2216px) Image search: [Google]
caruso explained.png
526KB, 1876x2216px
>>138184574
yes perhaps you fed the fire but that doesn't mean it wasn't burning in the first place. there are quite some good connections to be investigated here. these are all the key findings from voat. anon5 has been contributing to the whole investigation let's not disregard it entirely
>>
File: 1456695231816.png (222KB, 460x427px) Image search: [Google]
1456695231816.png
222KB, 460x427px
>>138185225
Thanks for this.
>>
File: sleepy pieck.jpg (44KB, 750x409px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy pieck.jpg
44KB, 750x409px
Bump
>>
>>138185432
i''ll dig up some more about this and i'll post in the official thread later. there's some super creepy yelp reviews about this place
https://www.yelp.com/biz/para-los-ninos-los-angeles-2
>>
>>138185225
As far as I know me and the other anon with the antifa flag were hyping it up and both of us were clearly using satire. There was also a portugal flag anon that was in on it too. Honestly most of the hype last night was me and that antifa guy. I made 2 happening threads that hit 300 replies and participated in all of the /htg/'s hyping it. The Jensen guy meltdown was incidental, I ended up telling him to fuck off multiple times and that seem to make him crack.

Considering Anon5 is saying Caruso is a nothing burger, maybe there IS something there and I was ironically hyping something that is legit.
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.