[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much terrorism is actually commited by Islam? I heard it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png (17KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png
17KB, 638x599px
How much terrorism is actually commited by Islam? I heard it was like 98% in some statistic

>Pic is fake news I found
>>
>>138131203
The vast majority of terrorist attacks in the US in the last decade and a half were done by white supremacists.
>>
>>138131428
Fpbp.
>>
>>138131428
Lol ok sure
>>
>>138131428
make sure you ignore 9/11.
>>
>>138131428
The US counts vandalism and theft as acts of terror. Islam is responsible for 94% of deaths by terrorist attacks in the US.
>>
>>138131428
Haha, of course.
Here's the statistics
8% of Mass shootings were comitted by Muslims. This is somehow a glowing beacon to Liberals since "it's only 8%".
Thing is, hodgies make up 1% of the population, so they are over-represented 8x.
>>
>>138131428
I would like to see stats on that.
>>
>>138131203
Pic related spans from 2001 to 2010.
>>
>>138132120
Mass-shootings happen in Chicago every week, and it's nigs doing it.
>>
>>138132659
give me a link
>>
>>138131203
I love a stat like that. Ok normal killings and shit are not OK. But those are - forgive me - part and parcel of living in a big city. The mudslime attacks are like a guy on the playground slapping you in front of all the girls. You look like a gigantic pussy to everyone and have to respond. (((Europe))) has chosen not to. If some guy skims $0.01 off every transaction I make it's not the same. (This is what the Jews do, by the way, just on a national level.) Like I wouldn't be ass mad. It's like hearing your friend was murdered vs.
>6 million died in the holocaust
>20 million died in chinamanland
No one cares. They're numbers. Europe is getting their transactions AND getting pimp slapped in front of everyone, with their pants down so everyone can see their small, flaccid penises.
>>
>>138132899
>The Worldwide Incidents Tracking System (WITS) was a publicly accessible terrorism database operated by the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC). NCTC discontinued WITS in April 2012.[1]

Shut it down. These facts are too Islamophobic.
>>
>>138133645
fuck off leaf
I'm asking for a link because I can never get to that table
>>
>>138131510
You are a faggot
>>
>>138132659
>Anarchists are 2nd by a large margin
I can see why they love Islam so much, brothers in arms in a war against the world.
>>
>>138134181
No need to be rude. The WITS is not accessible anymore. That screenshot is from when it was. It's data has been folded into another terrorism database with a shittier interface, but the results are still what you'd expect. For example, compare these two charts:

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=islamic&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=fascist&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

So since 1970,

"Islamic" search results: 10,074
"Nazi" search results: 585

Note that the nazi result isn't accurate because it includes a bunch of islamic related shit like from the city of "Nazimiye" perpetrated by "Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)".
>>
>>138138533
Meant to include this as the nazi search link:

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=nazi&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

That other one is a "fascist" keyword search which had just 103 results.
>>
>>138138533
ah I misinterpreted what you meant
I thought you meant oy vey shut it down the goyim know
not that they actually shut it down
sorry about that and thanks for the links
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.