[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is up with politics lately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: zsawww.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
zsawww.png
156KB, 270x270px
like, how the fuck are history books and historians supposed to cover this? you already cant even describe the events of the last two years without sounding like an absolute lunatic, and this is supposed to go on for four to eight fucking years? anyone whos going to remember the trump era is going to sound like an fucking schizophrenic no matter how to try to talk about it
the only thing i can compare this to is some kind of deranged civil cold war that could break out and become real war at any time, like if someone took the cold war, Wiemar Germany and the Balkan wars all into a blender.

what the hell is happening?
>>
the victor writes history, is that a mis quote? anyways sage this shit thread lol
>>
>>138125870
yeah, but no matter how bias you are you still sound deranged. this is gone too fucking far
>>
a racist reality tv show host got elected by wimpy numale beta white guys then got impeached 2 years in.
whats hard to understand?
>>
>>138126125
plz grentest example liek that on grentet of aninkin skywalko explain plaot ot the sequels of star battle place
>>
>>138125570
I find it's hard talking to normies because they all know the media is fucked up, but they don't want to admit it and sound like a Trump supporter. So everyone just kinda talks mutually about Trump and things in the media even though everyone in the room knows it's BS, but no one wants to offend the one guy somewhere that might be offended by speaking the truth.
>>
fuck em all.
this is nigger country now.

neocon nazis
commies
niggers
sharias
illegals

pussified whites

fuck it all

burn it to the ground.
>>
>>138125570
They are going to pretend the alt-left were the heroes
>>
there is no civil cold war, just a bunch of fags on the fringes LARP'ing. All that's happening is that the average person is becoming more centrist, left leaning people are moving right because they don't want full blown communism, and right leaning people are moving left because they don't want some weird sharia inspired white ethnostate. So I guess good job retards.
>>
>>138126878
seek help
>>
File: 1498862990842.jpg (10KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1498862990842.jpg
10KB, 250x237px
>>138126878
>black lives matter flag
>>138129681
>homo flag
>advises others to seek help
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.