[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Cuckwell Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1503101225587.png (326KB, 1000x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503101225587.png
326KB, 1000x510px
This embarrassing bloated basketcase freaking lunatic is either a plant or simply a liability in any case.

We in the AltRight/prowhite sphere need to demand that embarrassing freaks like him are booted and can't take control of the message, again. White identity politics /must/ rise, but with freaks like Cantwell, it hardly has a chance.
>>
>>138124846
>alt-right
>what is quality control
got too big too fast
>>
>>138125103
AltRight began as pretty fucking high quality, but then the leaders gave in to the extremist wackos to not look like "cucks".

2 yrs ago, Cantwell would have been seen as a psychotic retard by the AltRight. Sad.
>>
Come on no one else hates this faggot?
>>
>>138125744
Because i knew who he was before cville and realise life isnt black and white. And the forty threads about him a day make him more sympathetic.
>>
>>138127121
I don't personally fucking hate the man, but his interview with VICE was motherfucking atrocious. The man has no ability to be civil and not seem like a psycho to normal people.

No one's asking him to get on his hands and knees and kiss Jewish ass, just don't be a neonazi strawman for the media to burn dwn, either.
>>
>>138124846
>defending yourself with legal pepper spray appropriately

>evil

pick one

also why not arrest the man who sprayed oven cleaner on baked alaska?
>>
>>138127987
1. I never said he's evil
2. Obviously I hope Baked's attacker gets arrested
>>
>>138127603
>just don't be a neonazi strawman for the media
But that's exactly what the alt-right is, a bunch of edgy kids implicitly blaming the j00s for everything gone wrong in their life and while they typically good at hiding it, they slipped up big time at charlottesville and were exposed for all to see.

Maybe if you don't want to be viewed like nazis, then maybe stop acting like nazis/
>>
>>138124846
literally who?
>>
Are Neo-Nazis the biggest pussy-ass faggots on the planet?
>>
>>138128512
there's a lot of young dumb guys in it, but their hearts are in the right place

We have incompetent leadership, though.
>>
>>138127603
Yea hes tempermental and got out too far over his skis.
>>
>>138129833
He needs to learn from his mistake though. Will he? Probably not considering how amazingly arrogantly he and his TRS buddies are.

This is the issue. That arrogant bravado ain't gonna us jack shit for now, it's just going to make us another group of edgelords in the corner measuring our own dicksize.
>>
>>138125103
Spencer's fault. He let TDS and TRS roll over him and let Stormfront in through the backdoor because he wanted to be the "cool" youngish teacher that let kids skip homework.
>>
>got sprayed with pepper spray
>lmao he cried xD
Nice thread antifa
>>
>>138124846
This guy was always a loudmouth dumbass.
>>
>>138124846
>"I want to make myself more capable of violence!"
>"we'll fookin kill em!"
>"Ohhh fugg, pls don't kill me abloo bloo bloo"
Guy is so pathetic lmao
>>
>>138130240
This
Right
Here

Also TRS used to be pretty reasonable and even intellectual, but gave in to the low IQ "edgy" BS.

>>138130378
He put the video up of himself hysterically crying about it, he knew he'd look like shit.

He fucked up.

>>138130456
Yea, and if he didn't have a fucking radio show and wasn't someone who people judge us by as pro-whites, it wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>We in the altright
Cringe
>>
>>138124846
Fuck off nigger, Cantwell is a better libertarian than the LP
>>
Lol

"Who maced you?"
>I DONT KNOW. A COMMUNIST

These alt right cucks make me laugh
>>
>>138130208
Hes got bigger problems in the form of jail possibly so that will put him out of commision for a bit.
Plus hes been shoahed from virtually every platform so his reach is diminished bigly.
>>
>>138131338
it kind of makes me sad, I was following his show for a while.

But then with his fucking VICE interview and all this bullshit, he's like a posterboy for anti-whites to use. It's sad, but we can't be nice guys. We have to call out horrible optics when they turn up.
>>
>>138124846
CIA plant
>>
File: DKJhx9l.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DKJhx9l.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>tfw watching two completely toxic ideologies eat eachother alive.

Can't wait for big daddy government to brand both groups as the violent gangs that they are and we get to see you in those locked up raw tv shows.
>>
>>138131800
it's honestly possible, but I don't think so.
>>
>>138124846

These dude looks like he has some serious problems. He probably has childhood trauma or some kind of mental illness, people don't just turn out like this for no reason. I have a good feeling someone who browses this board knows the guy and can shed some light on what his life has been like up until now.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.