[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpilled vidya levels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 9cb415d0-s.jpg (25KB, 369x277px) Image search: [Google]
9cb415d0-s.jpg
25KB, 369x277px
goldeneye: statue park
>>
File: King_Harlaus.jpg (75KB, 525x567px) Image search: [Google]
King_Harlaus.jpg
75KB, 525x567px
>>138124186
most red pilled vidya carecter coming through
>>
>>138124186
Can't believe I used to think these graphics were acceptable..
>>
>>138125401
3d ages like milk. today's will look bad in a few years.
sprites for life
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 300x212px
>>138124186
All donkey kong
>>
Half-life predicted this timeline

> autistic white guy late to "Work"
> shady (((gman))) wants experiment to take place
>shit hits the fan, and illegal aliens invade "black Mesa"
> slaughtering the predominately white staff
> Gordon goes on a selfless quest to remove these foreign invaders
> The (((marines))) come to wipe out the rest of the native populace and to kill the hero fighting against this hostile takeover

The cherry on top

> The autistic white make with the help of his fellow co-workers (countrymen) is able to overcome both the invasion of illegals and is able to remove the (((marines))) from his place of "Work"

We won't talk about the outcome of the world in Half-Life 2.
>>
File: fre.jpg (41KB, 477x595px) Image search: [Google]
fre.jpg
41KB, 477x595px
>>
File: the butter king.png (89KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
the butter king.png
89KB, 1162x850px
>>138124650
Swadia = best faction!
>>
>>138129642
It's almost as if Gaben peered into the future...
>>
Well, HL 2 is 1984 and Orwell was murdered for revealing (((their))) plan. It's kind of interesting that the game came out in 1997, predicted a cateclysmic event occuring in the early morning hours later in the summer reffered to in game as "ground zero" occuring in the year "200-" that would start a 20 year chain of events culminating in a global civil war in 2020 (Trump re election)
>>
>>138130154
Maybe that's why there is no Half-Life 3. There is only sunshine and flowers in our future, nothing to make a game of, no conflict

Or perhaps something more sinister, that the average mind is not ready for...
>>
TFW I un Ironically grew up to become Cpl Shephard (USMC 0311 attacked to 2nd LAR Op Kanjar hunting Bin Laden aka Freeman aka Winston Smith. Now I'm high as giraffe pussy but bare with me: only people you see in hl1 are security guards, scientists, and other dudes in orange jump suits: its jail. HL2 is prison. Uprising starts when Freeman attacks the prison industrial complex, aka Nova Prospekt
>>
>>138129642
Dude probably models himself after Freeman.
>>
>>138132662
Government contractor hunted by (((them))) who ends up in Russia around the time of the global left vs right war. Also World War Z (book, not the movie you pleb) kind of seems like the refugee shit destroying western europe. Written by Max Brooks, son of Mel Brooks who wrote the Simpsons and is rumored to be Illuminati (predictive programing)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

You CANNOT trump this.
This is a game that's 17 (SEVENTEEN) YEARS OLD.

It's way too spot-on.
>>
>>138124650

Fucking this

Butter king will always have my sword
>>
File: makado.jpg (141KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
makado.jpg
141KB, 1024x512px
>>138124186
Shin Megami Tensei 4: Kingdom of Makado.
>>
>>138124186
Call of Duty Black Ops,Black Ops 2,and Black Ops 3 zombies

>Swastikas in WaW and Bo1
>you can play as the nazi aryan character Richtoffen and based American, Tank Dempsey
>You can use based German Wunderwaffe and technology
>Kill communist Russian zombies in Bo1 Ascension
>The mauser and mp40 is a favorite among players, glorifying German weaponry
>there is more
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.