[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are westerner you should want assad to fall. There was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 424242424242.jpg (94KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
424242424242.jpg
94KB, 700x460px
If you are westerner you should want assad to fall. There was supposed to be a pipeline to supply Oil and Gas to Europe to diversify Europes energy so Russia doesn't have monopoly of it and doesn't threaten to turn it off. but Assad blocked the pipeline because of Russia and because he is their ally. So thats why you see Russia helping him.
>>
>>138120286
Your rant aside this one image really makes one think about the only reason shits so fucked up today.
>>
>>138120286
>but Assad blocked the pipeline because of Russia and because he is their ally. So thats why you see Russia helping him.

Right. Russia is helping Assad becouse he is their ally.

I guess what you meant is that there is a civil war in Syria becouse Assad refused Burgers when they wanted to create pipeline through Syria.

And we know that.

Move along shill
>>
wtf does who owns a pipeline have to do with liberty and freedom? do I care who owns Ford? No. If the Chinese bought Ford would America die? where is your head?
>>
>>138122149
Jews own Ford.
>>
>>138120286
Go to bed McCain, shouldn't you be getting ready to die already?
>>
>>138120286
So (You) be telling me, the rightful elected president of Syria is literally Hitler because his energy deals are supposed to be done by the JewSA?
Did i get that right, Op?
>>
File: affe7b_5357979.jpg (66KB, 807x314px) Image search: [Google]
affe7b_5357979.jpg
66KB, 807x314px
This thread has many potentials for figuring out how much of a faggot OP is.
>>
>>138120286
You want more refugees and destabalization?
>>
>>138121386
This
>>
>>138120286
Getting rid of Assad is like getting rid of Gheddafi. Exact same thing, the former didn't get support from any side. Take your conclusions about how stupid of an idea it would be to further unstabilize shit there.
>>
>>138121195
Eesti gets it. The thing that boggles my mind is that somehow Syria can't have both pipelines and it's worth destroying several countries to build it. Or is this part of the Wolfowitz Strategy to keep the Middle East permanently destabilized?
>>
>>138120286
>russian gas is worse than sand nigger gas
fuck off
>>
>>138120286
>so Russia doesn't have monopoly of it and doesn't threaten to turn it off
Kek, you're fucking laughable.

Russia needs European shekels far more than they need gas.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.