[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three Months Of Bill O'Reilly's Political Podcast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: BillOReillyFoxNews.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
BillOReillyFoxNews.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>Non-functioning website with 2004-esque design
>Unsecure login - Probably getting info stolen
>Finally find today's video podcast
>Blurry 144px video works after multiple clicks
>"HEY BILLOREILLY.COM PREMIUM MEMBERS"
>Speakers break from maxed out mic levels
>"HERE'S MY UNIQUE COVERAGE OF STORIES THAT HAPPENED SEVERAL DAYS AGO"
>"YOU WON'T FIND MY UNIQUE 60 YEAR OLD WHITE IRISH BOOMER FROM NEW YORK PERSPECTIVE ANYWHERE ELSE"
>Plug "history" books for 10 minutes
>Entitled millenials
>Pull yourself up by the bootstraps
>(((Bernie Goldberg))) and Dennis Miller to fill time
>Lose argument but keep shouting over guest
>Talk about my pet dogs
>Fucking millenials gas them all
>Kids these days have it so easy
>LIFE IN THE SANE LANE
>Dennis Miller makes a joke
>Stare in disdain because I didn't get the reference
>Kids these days have it easy
>How do these internet podcasts work?
>Opposition makes good points but I can't articulate a respond
>Shout "That's garbage" instead of refuting anything
>"YOU CAN'T DO THAT. YOU JUST CAN'T"
>Read aol mail from fellow boomers
>Fucking entitled snowflake millenials eat a dick
>COMPLETELY UNBIASED
>You owe me a milkshake President Trump
>I won't be here 2 days this week even though I already only post a podcast 4 days a week
>SEE YOU TOMORROW WITH MILLER
>Fade Out

This is why Bill O'Reilly needed TV. Short segments, commercial cuts, a constant flow of guests and segments to stop him from revealing what an absolute retard he is.

$50 wasted for a year long subscription because I didn't mind The O'Reilly Factor and felt bad that he got ruined for fake harassment charges.

Too bad I'm a rich trustfund baby. I deserve to be homeless for spending any money on this. At least the free Killing Kennedy book was pretty good.
>>
>>138118366
>tfw Bill was a major Trump ally so they had to take him out
They tried this with other Fox News people too, Tucker, Hannity, etc.
>>
>>138118676

Bill O'Reilly was a neocon masquerading as an independent
>>
>>138118676
The difference is O'Reilly never had a presence outside Fox News to defend himself. Tucker had social media and a clean image. Hannity had radio.

>>138119633
I don't think anybody ever accused Bill O'Reilly of being an independent. He is the physical embodiment of the boomer neocon.
>>
>>138118366
Can you upload them to poortube them for us poorfags i love uncle bill miss him dearly and that sounds like a really comfy show desu senpai

What do him and Miller talk about besides the kids?
>>
>>138118366
fuck dude he got 50$ out of your ass ?
>>
>>138118366

i never understood the appeal of the o'reilly factor

some old guy stiffly reading a teleprompter while what he was saying was shown in bullet points to the side

horribly boring
>>
>>138118366
oriley was always shit stupid neocon fuck should die in a fire
>>
>>138118366
Well I laughed at this post so in a way, it was all worth it
>>
Ill pay attention to that faggot when he smokes some weed to boost his iq and admits the drugwar is as successful as stalinist russia
>>
>>138118676

They took him out because he's too dated and only popular with boomers. Donald brought in a new wave of right leaning millenials, so Fox had to change with the times. Now we have all these "hip" younger guys, like Cucker and Watters. They both serve you Zionism on a plate, just in a way millenials can digest it.

I do feel bad Goy O'Reilly had to be removed but (((Krauthammer))) still gets to go full shekels on Fox every day without anybody contesting him.
>>
>>138119633
False. He is a throwback Irish-American populist phony baloney who caters to the prevailing narrative of the day and uses his bullying demeanor and physical size to intimidate his guests. True story.
>>
>>138121274
I just wanted the free book >:(

>>138120975
Miller is depressed and so sick of this shit. He just wants to watch it burn. He is a comedian first and knows his time is over. O'Reilly is a typical boomer fuck who thinks the world belongs to him from cradle to grave.

>>138121347
It was the common man's show. Boomers ate it up. Blue collar dudes ate it up. It was nobody's favorite show but everybody's 2nd or 3rd favorite on Fox. He spent a long time building that brand.

>>138122908
More entertaining than O'Reilly whining in a faggy polo shirt every Monday to Thursday (except when he feels like not posting anything whenever he fucking feels like it).

>>138125144
On the brightside his height totally wrecked manlet jew (((Jon Lebowitz) in their charity debate.
>>
>>138121347
It wasn't just bulletpoints. Oftentimes they would just transcribe word-for-word what Bill-o was reading off of the teleprompter.
>>
Do they never have enough money? He must be rich as Midas by now. Why humiliate your legacy further by scrapping for a few shekels.
>>
File: 1497282162619.jpg (34KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1497282162619.jpg
34KB, 480x740px
>>138124499

Don't talk shit about Tucker anon. He's not perfect, but he still pushes liberals shit in whenever they come on.

I mean really, how can anyone forget about this gem with (((Eichenwald))):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe6rh5KIMno
>>
>>138126729
>Miller gone
>Goldberg gone

I can’t think of listening to two bigger idiots in my life.

They have to get rid of Sour Krauthammer too.
>>
>>138124499
Tucker literally spends his entire show subtlety exposing the jew. Tonight he's called out SPLC in multiple segments and argued with (((Ethan Bearman))) (the jewiest looking jew alive).

He has also called out Israel Jews for complaining about US having a wall when they have one paid for by the US, and empathized the STEIN or BERG in peoples' names in multiple segments.

Tucker is /ourguy/ even if he can never show it. He's a straight white male with blonde hair and blue eyes in New York City ffs. He knows what's up.

>>138127944
Dennis Miller did nothing wrong.

Krauthammer *breath* is the epitome *breath* of kike hypocrisy *breath* and blatant shilling against *breath* white interests.
>>
>>138127714
Tucker is the #1 enemy of the jews on mainstream TV. He brings them on air to expose their hatred of free speech and American ideals. He wrecks Israel and jewish groups without ever naming the jew. He is brilliant.

He is also an heir to the Swanson TV dinner Empire. Jews hate seeing filthy goyim controlling any industry. Drives the little kike rats insane.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.