[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do right wingers stay on their own Bord and meetings but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1515.jpg (21KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.jpg
21KB, 500x259px
Why do right wingers stay on their own Bord and meetings but leftists feel the need to enter right wing safe spaces ?

The psychology interests me
>>
But /pol/ posts everywhere, even youtube comments?
>>
right wingers generally need their own safe spaces since they get extremely upset when someone disagrees with them, most likely due to severe autism. see /pol/ and thedonald for examples of this
>>
>>138117498
They crave attention, for with out it they don't exist.
>>
because talking to normies is like pulling teeth

many leftists are normies, because they are dumb. figure it out
>>
>>138117854
>right wingers generally need their own safe spaces since they get extremely upset when someone disagrees with them, most likely due to severe autism. see /pol/ and thedonald for examples of this

all boards that are not censored tend to be right wing, so unironically kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>138117729
This, right wingers troll more online, left wingers attack them in public. Better question - why do right wingers thrive in anonymity and left wingers in place where they're identified and can call each other out and so on. Is it just the virtue signal thing or more complex?
>>
>>138118307
please don't be mad at me for invading your safe space

>>138118431
it's called having a backbone. standing up for yourself in public and not hiding away on the internet
>>
>>138117854
>right wingers generally need their own safe spaces since they get extremely upset when someone disagrees with them
But that's exactly what you're fucking doing you projecting motherfucker.
>>
>>138117498
we are constantly invading left wing safe spaces

twitter
facebook
youtube
reddit

The whole point of /pol/ is "red pilling normies", so what are you talking about
>>
>>138117854
yah we should change the name of 4pol to right-pol not like there is a lefty-po....oh..wait there is silly me.
>>
>>138119233
>on a completely different much less popular website
>not even half as popular as that site's /pol/

I will never stop laughing at how desperately people try to force this false equivalence. Like even someone with the most basic knowledge of the boards would know it's ridiculous. Who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>138118883
>>138118431
>>138118883
>it's called having a backbone. standing up for yourself in public and not hiding away on the internet

It's easy to call it "backbone" when you could murder a right-winger and barely get a public response, but barely implying that you're not a fan of the immigrants can make you lose your job, family, friends and life
If anything leftism is the coward's way, considering it's just an ideology they were psyop'd into adopting only because their minds were weak enough for it to work
>>
Boards that are pro free speech tend to be right wing or form into. Changes when the left comes wanting to censor.
>>
>>138119704
pol with censorship = pol without censorship
>Activates my almonds
>>
>>138118883
>this is the kind of person that confuses stupidity with bravery
>>
>>138120039
>when you could murder a right-winger and barely get a public response
if only that were true what a paradise this world could be. But alas no it shall have to be steady reform instead
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.