[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in EUROPE: French civilians are training in Poland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: training.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
training.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZULmqCOXci8

video:

After the Charlie Hebdo massacre, the Paris attacks, the Nice attack, and a constant drumbeat of smaller lethal jihadist terror attacks, France is a country on edge. Still in a state of emergency, with troops patrolling the streets and more than 17,000 suspected terrorists to monitor, France’s security services are more stretched than ever, and its civilian population on edge.

Now a French entrepreneur living in Poland is offering what he calls “anti-jihadist training” in Poland, a country lionized by Europe’s new radical right for its uncompromising attitude to Muslim immigration and rejection of Western European liberalism. Videos on Hussard’s website show camouflaged figures training in woodland with automatic weapons- is this legitimate self-defence training against a potential jihadist attack, or is it the beginning of a worrying slide towards militia training and civil conflict in France?
>>
>>138117141

France no!
>>
>>138117297
I'm so glad we still have some sane countries left inEurope like Poland.
>>
>>138117819
show your flag Kowalski
>>
Worrying? No this is heartening! Right wing death squad when?
>>
File: 1477940666056.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477940666056.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
>Direct link to vice youtube channel
>>
>>138117141
This is only the beginning

There are A LOT of french people who wants to move to Poland and learn to fight here

Because as you know, the polish government is not like the others, they actually help their people in any way they can, just like Hungary, which welcomed "french refugees"

It's kind of like when the polish lost their country to the soviets and took refuge in France and Italy, and then waited for the good time to take it back with Napoleon

We need a purge of white leftists in France, and we have to leave the country before the purge, so we can come back and take it from the shitskins and kikes
>>
>>138117141
Poland is basically le merchant of Europe
>>
I'm so fucking angry.
You can't train to defend yourself without sjw faggots labeling it extremism ?
Fuck dude I hope the vice journalists family gets raped and murdered and then he can know what it's like.
Fuck dude over 130 people were murdered for christs sake and they have the audacity to question men wanting to know how to shoot and defend themselves?
They aren't even calling out muslims or anything and STILL they demonize them.
Sorry for the rant
>>
File: kek.png (2MB, 1887x961px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2MB, 1887x961px
>>138117141
In case you think they're anything more than LARPers.
>>
>>138119218
>Kowalski
>Not Nowak

I am disappoint.
>>
>>138123350
Alright, settle down there Kaczynski
>>
>>138123037
half of /k/ has at least one meme patch, dude.
>>
>>138117141
Based black man at 2:48 FYI
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.